Becoming Jon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and looked at the fire, "I don't know what you mean Rob, how could you be?"

"I thought about what you said a few minutes ago, you know, about Jon rubbing your shoulders and relaxing you, maybe, perhaps, if you closed your eyes and I didn't speak, I could do that for you, while you imagine it is him."

Now I had said it, it did sound weird even to me, so I didn't know how she would react, and I hope I hadn't killed our friendship.

Again, there was a long silence as she took a few sips of her wine. At least I thought, she hasn't got angry and thrown me out, that was a good sign.

"I'm not sure it would be the same," she said finally, "you would do it differently."

Seeing as she seemed to be actually thinking about it, I decided to go for broke and see what happened. "If

I don't ever speak and you say something like 'Jon, do you remember how you used to...whatever', then I can take the hint and do it like you describe, and see how it goes." I finished.

"I don't know," she said, "it does sound a bit odd, but I suppose it's no worse than me going to see those people to 'talk' to him, and I trust you more."

I could see she was wavering, and I was getting excited at the thought of getting closer to her than I ever had before and running my hands over her skin.

"How about we try, and if you don't like it, we can just stop and forget it ever happened," I suggested.

She was certainly one for silences while she thought, but after what seemed like minutes, but was probably only thirty seconds, she made up her mind.

"Alright, I am willing to try it, it has been a while since I have had my shoulders massaged and I have missed it. But one thing, I can only do it if I am imagining it is Jon doing it, are you ok with that?"

"Of course, that's what I want you to do."

"Ok then," she said, still a bit unsure, "I'll just slip the cushion down here between your feet as I used to, and sit on it, with my back to you," she continued, then pulling one of the cushions off the sofa, slid down onto it between my legs, resting her lower back against the sofa.

She then surprised me completely.

"It's hot now I am nearer the fire, I am going to slip this warm top off, I know you prefer my bare shoulders Jon."

'Jon'. She was already into the role and I watched as she pulled the top up and over her head, throwing it to one side, her hair falling back into place to touch her bare shoulders. Looking down over her shoulder, I saw that underneath the now missing top, she had on a sort of white silky camisole with a fairly low back, that had thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders, and under that I could see the outline of her bra.

"Start with my upper back and work your way up like you normally do Jon," she instructed, giving me a clue of what she wanted.

She had slipped into the role I had created so easily, that I was taken aback for a moment.

I put my hands on the warm soft skin of her back for the first time, and slowly started to massage round and out with long strokes until I met her remaining clothing.

"Mmm, "she said after a few minutes, "you haven't lost your touch, that's wonderful."

For a while, there was just the odd crackling from the fire, the sound of my hands stroking her back and gentle sighing sounds from Sophie.

I massaged up and down, more of a stroking than a real massage, as it would have been too difficult without oil. Her skin was so smooth and warm, it felt good touching her at last. She had bent her head down to give me access to her neck, so I moved up along each side into her hair and back.

Touching a woman's skin in this way is quite an erotic feeling, and it wasn't long before my cock had reacted and was hard within my trousers.

"Mmm, you remembered I like my scalp touched," she said - more direction.

I moved my hands further up into her hair, gently massaging her scalp and combing her hair with my fingers, pulling it gently as I extracted them. The movement of my fingers through her hair combined with the warmth in the room, released a light perfume that I assumed was her shampoo. I quietly breathed it in, savouring the freshly washed smell.

After a while, my arms were getting a little tired holding them out to touch her head.

"Slide down behind me," she said, "like you normally do when your arms get tired."

Was she a mind reader? Is that just what Jon used to do? I probably thought the latter, but I had a problem. When I did that, I am sure she would feel my erection against her back, and although that might have been fine if it was Jon, I didn't know what she might think about mine.

She scooted forwards on the cushion enough for me to slide off the sofa to sit behind her. Unable to do anything else without breaking the spell, I did as she said, my legs outside of her hips, and she leaned back into my open legs and rested her head against my chest. My hard cock in my trousers was now pressing vertically against her back, but she gave no indication of feeling it.

This position made it easier to stroke up the side of her neck and into her hair past her ears and with one hand each side of her head, use all ten fingers to knead her scalp.

"Ohh that's so relaxing," she sighed, "I've missed that."

She seemed comfortable with the way I was touching her and judging by the sounds, enjoying the feeling I was giving her.

As I moved my hands up and down her head, my upper body moved slightly backwards and forwards resulting in my cock fractionally rubbing up and down her back. She either didn't notice or ignored it.

As I brought my hands down her neck, I sent them left and right across her shoulders trying to slide over the two sets of straps and down her arms.

"Just push them down if they are in the way," she said, as if it was just something I should have known.

I did as I was told and slid the straps from her camisole and bra down off her shoulders where they fell down onto her upper arms. Sadly, neither of those underclothes moved much, but it did allow me to slide my hands around unhindered.

I was still getting some slight friction against my cock and if I moved her back and forth slightly as I massaged, it increased the feeling a little bit more without it being too obvious.

I loved the feeling of being so close to her, smelling her and touching her, even though it wasn't a particularly sexual area, it was intimate and sensual. I wondered how much she would keep to the apparent roleplay and how far she would let me go. Taking a chance, I gradually increased the area I was stroking to include passing down her neck, down her front a little way, to the top of her camisole, and then sliding them sideways to her arms and then back up in an elongated circle.

I wasn't sure if it was me who tensed slightly or her, but she didn't say or do anything, except perhaps lean back a little more, and put her head back, eyes closed and breathe slightly faster. In my mind I thought it was an invitation, but my cock was probably advising me.

After a few more circles, on the next down stroke, I let my fingers go under the neckline of her camisole as they reached it and waited for any adverse reaction. There was none, so I made it part of the massage, but gradually went further under each time until I could feel the swell of the top of her breasts with my fingers.

Her arms were loose by her sides, her hands on the carpet. She was breathing more rapidly, but still had her eyes shut.

I wondered what Jon would have done next, and she didn't seem to be giving me any clues, although she was clearly enjoying what I was doing. I wanted to see if she would enjoy letting me do more, so I let my hands drift even further down , touching most of the top of her breasts until I came into contact with the top of her bra.

She sighed, which I interpreted as contentment and continued to do as I had before.

I thought now that this was turning from a back massage to something more akin to consensual sexual touching, which I had hoped for all along.

I felt myself hold my breath as I decided to find out if that was the case or whether she would realise I had gone too far and put a stop to it.

Tentatively, I ran both of my hands down, not stopping at the top of her bra and slid my hand into the bra, cupping a warm firm breast in each hand. I was holding Sophie's bare breasts. It had been part of my late-night fantasies when alone, and now I had them for real. I loved the feel of them. Knowing they were hers. Me, touching them...shit.

"Oh, you know I like that," she whispered.

I didn't but I did now, so taking full advantage of her permission, I began gently massaging both breasts, letting the nipples slide between my fingers as I moved them around. I noticed her legs moving slightly as I squeezed each nipple, as though she was trying to squeeze them together in time with my ministrations. I lifted her breasts out of her bra, pushing the cups down with the back of my hand. As I weighed them in my hands, I could feel they were exquisite. I wanted see her breast and nipples and suck on them, but the position we were in didn't allow for that and I was worried that if I tried to move, the atmosphere would be broken.

I took one hand away and started to pull the top of her camisole down so I could see them. It being silky and with the straps already on her arms, I managed to slide the top down until gradually her bare breasts came into view. I wasn't wrong, they were perfect. Round pinkish globes, still firm, with a darker erect nipple and areola sitting sexily on the top of each one. Oh, how I wanted to engulf each one in my mouth.

I contented myself with taking in every detail, moving her nipples this way and that, running my finger over the small bumps on her areola and squeezing each nipple in turn, pulling it gently until it was stretched out and letting it go. I nuzzled her neck and planted small kisses behind her ears as I did it

The way I was doing this was certainly having an effect on Sophie, she was breathing very heavily, clenching and unclenching her fists, her head moving from side to side, with small groans and grunts coming from her open mouth. She obvious had extremely sensitive nipples and loved having them manipulated. It seems I didn't need any instructions there.

I was wondering if I could twist slightly and reach the hem of her skirt so that I could touch her legs, but her bottom had slipped forwards slightly and she had put her legs out straight and was now squeezing them together with more force, so it was out of reach.

Still stroking and handling her breasts and nipples, I was just going to try moving a little to see how close I could get to her skirt, when she gave a little cry, her body went rigid, with her fists clenched, and then her whole body shook.

"Oh God, God, "she shouted, "mmmm ohh."

I realised that I had given her an orgasm from just manipulating her breasts and nipples. I have never been with any woman that has done that before. Whether it was just pent up emotion or what I didn't know, but it was one hell of a sexy thing to witness. I reluctantly let go of her breasts and crossed my arms over her, holding her close as she trembled through her after-shocks.

Her breathing gradually slowed down as she came down from her climax and became aware that she was being held.

"You can still do that to me Jon," she said, "whew."

I still didn't say anything, but gently released her, as she struggled to sit more upright in front of me, leaning forwards and readjusted her underwear. She slowly stood up and being unsure what would happen next, I did the same despite sporting my erection that was pushing at the front of my trousers, a small wet spot betraying the pre-cum that had leaked out. She put the cushion back on the sofa and sat back down, so I copied her.

I waited for her to speak, wondering if she was going to be embarrassed or what was going to happen next.

"I really felt Jon with me," she said quietly, "much more than the visit with those people, perhaps it is being here in our home - or maybe his presence is here," she finished.

I didn't know what to say to that, she must have known really, that I was the one fondling her breasts and bringing her to an unexpected orgasm, but she seemed happy to ignore that fact and continue the charade. It brought to mind, stories I have read where people pretend to be asleep, so that they can enjoy some sexual activity without openly admitting to what was really happening. I wondered if that was how Sophie wanted to compartmentalise it in her head. If that was how she wanted it for now, that was fine with me.

"As long as it made you feel good and you didn't think it too weird, I think it's ok to feel those things," I finally said, cautiously.

"And you don't mind either?" she asked.

"No, of course not, I like being with you and if it helps, then that makes me happy too," I said.

"Thank you," she said, "I am glad you thought of it, if you are willing, I would like to try that some more next time as long as it is just between ourselves?"

It was as though a switch had been thrown, and she was now Sophie talking to me, Rob, rather than the roleplay she had enjoyed a few minutes earlier.

"Emmm yes, sure, of course, you are a great cook, Jon was a very lucky man."

"Maybe you could come round for a mid-week supper on Wednesday, if you are not busy, how would that be?"

"That would be great," I said, feeling my erection subsiding, now that I could see nothing more was going to happen tonight.

"It's late, I think I need to get some sleep, I feel quite tired for a change," she said yawning.

I got up to leave and as she stood, still in just her underwear and skirt, she kissed me on the cheek.

"Until Wednesday then," she said.

"Yes, Wednesday." I confirmed, thinking that between now and then, I would be cumming a lot, reliving tonight and imagining what that evening might bring.

12