Bed and Breakfast

Story Info
Story about a night at a secluded inn.
2.6k words
4.3
7.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely spring day when he arrived at the Inn early in the evening. Pulling into the parking lot where there was only a single car, he pulled in close to the building, stepped out and gazed at the inn. While driving up, it appeared to be surrounded by other houses, but as he gazed at the building, it looked as if it was much more secluded than he originally thought as he had only seen pictures before arriving.

Walking into the reception area, he was warmly greeted by the hostess as they talked a bit about what brought him to the area while she took care of his payment information. She also pointed out dinner and breakfast options and recommended that he stay and eat at the restaurant at the Inn since there were actually few other options close. Finishing up, she kindly pointed him in the direction of the ramp that led to the Hyacinth room that he had reserved. Thanking her, he walked back out and pulled his suitcase out of the car and went to his room. He noticed a couple of other rooms on the same floor as his, and wondered how many others would be at the inn that night.

Entering the room code, he opened the door and was greeted by a beautiful view of the bay out the glass French door in the room. Opening it, he drank in the smell of salt water and thought about how nice this would be for the couple of nights he would be here. Deciding to take a quick walk, he went back in the direction he had come in and headed down the path to the dock. Turning back towards the inn, he saw the layout of the rooms and noticed all of the rooms on his floor shared the same deck, something he really hadn't paid attention to when he first walked into the room. He decided to return to his room, shower, and head to the restaurant for dinner.

Returning to the room, he quickly unpacked and took a quick shower and dressed for dinner. Walking in, he spoke with the waitress who led him to a table overlooking the bay from which he had just returned. Sitting down with the menu, he smiled and said hello to the only other person in the restaurant, a lady who looked very comfortable in her sundress. She said hello back, and after a few words to each other, she left to return to her room.

Dinner was excellent and as the sun was beginning to drop over the horizon, he finished and headed back to his room for the evening. He grabbed the robe that was there for guests to use, stripped and pulled it on. Pulling the sash tight, he fixed a rum and coke then stepped outside on the deck. Walking out, he noticed that the wall that separated individual rooms from each other did not go all the way to the rail but stopped short allowing access to all rooms. Not thinking much about that, he sat on the lounge chair and watched the sun as it started to set in the western sky.

Relaxed and sipping on his rum and coke, he heard some music coming from somewhere close it seemed, so he got up and walked to the rail of the deck to see what it was. Hearing a hello, he turned and saw the lady who had been at dinner sitting on a lounge chair wearing the same robe he had on, sipping on a drink and listening to music playing from her phone. She invited him to sit on the lounge chair next to her and they sat watching the sunset, listening to her music, and sipping their drinks. As his drink emptied, he told her what he was drinking and asked if she would like one. With a smile, she agreed so he walked back to his room to mix a couple for them. Walking back around, he handed her the drink noticing that her robe had loosened just a bit, enough to see the cleavage of her lovely breasts although it was not opened to the point where he could see her nipples, and the bottom was showing quite a bit of her thigh. He admitted to himself that this was a very exotic sight and had to fight the erection growing under his robe. He handed her a drink and they watched the sun drop completely over the horizon leaving them in the dark other than the lights in the pool area of the inn. He fought to keep from staring at her body and focused on the small talk between them. As the evening wore on, he learned that she had arrived a little while before he had and was there for a day of relaxation, similar to his plans. He refreshed their drinks another time and as the evening turned into night, he asked if she would like to join him for breakfast. She readily agreed, they set a time for the next morning and decided they were both exhausted from their trips earlier that day and needed to rest for the rest of the night. He picked up their empty glasses and stood up to return to his room. She stood and as he watched, she seemed to pull her robe sash apart and let the robe open completely walking back into her room. Through the reflection in the door glass, he caught a glimpse of her lovely breasts and shaved pussy, before she walked through turning her head and blowing a kiss telling him she looked forward to their day together. He walked back to his room with a raging hardon that had poked out through his robe. Putting the drink glasses down, he pulled the robe off with one hand while the other stroked his cock. Laying back on the bed, he slowly stroked imagining her nakedness, wishing he could be feeling those beautiful breasts and sliding his cock into her wet pussy, while wondering if he was really hearing moans of pleasure from her room with her thinking about him in the same way or if he was only hearing the surf and hoping she was doing the same thinking about him as he was about her. With that thought his cum squirted up his chest and as his erection slowly subsided, he walked into the shower to get cleaned up. Crawling into bed naked, he left the door open to hear the sounds of the back bay and drifted to sleep thinking about the lovely lady next door.

As the sun shone in the deck door the next morning, he got up, pulled his robe on leaving the sash loose and the robe somewhat open, and walked out to the railing to see the morning sun glisten off the bay and hoping he might see her doing the same before their breakfast. Feeling his cock starting to harden thinking about her, he turned to go back into his room to get dressed. He thought he saw her looking out her window at him but shook his head telling himself it was simply his imagination. He dressed and walked to the restaurant to wait for her to meet him for breakfast.

The waitress greeted him and took him to a seat overlooking the bay, with the window open it was a wonderful morning to enjoy the warmth and scenery. As he sipped his coffee, he saw her come in wearing a similar sundress to what he had seen her wearing the evening before. He admired her as she walked across the restaurant and sat down across from him. He noticed that while the dress hung down to her ankles, the top of the dress showed the cleavage of her beautiful breasts with her nipples barely poking into the fabric of the dress. He smiled as he brought his eyes back from the top of her dress to her eyes and smiled back at her as she said good morning and laughed that she was glad that I apparently enjoyed her dress that morning. Fighting back his embarrassment, he stood to slide her chair under the table then returning to his chair as he returned her greeting. They settled into a light banter as they ordered breakfast and drank their coffee. As they finished, she asked if he would like to meet her at the pool for a morning swim and relaxation, he agreed and asked if she wanted a repeat of their drinks from the evening before and she readily agreed. They walked to their rooms together, he went into his, changed into a bathing suit, put on some sunscreen, fixed the drinks, and walked down to the pool where he found her with a couple of chairs together wearing the same sundress as he had seen at breakfast.

As he walked up, she laughed as she told him since he seemed to enjoy her dress so much at breakfast, she would leave it on for him. He chuckled and told her how much he appreciated that from her. As he set the drinks down, she leaned over and told him that the inn staff had told her we were the only two on the property that day, until mid-afternoon when other guests were expected to arrive, and that they would not bother us as we enjoyed the property. With that, she stood and sliding the straps on her sundress off her shoulders let it drop to the pool deck, wearing only a tiny bikini bottom under the dress. As he stood there looking, she smiled while handing him the bottle of sunscreen and told him to get busy so she didn't burn. Obliging her wishes, he started with her shoulders and back lingering as he got to the top of her bikini, while she took a little to put on her face. Finishing her back, he slid down to take care of her legs, first rubbing the screen into the backs of her legs up to her bottom, then letting her lay back in the chair so he could take care of the sunscreen on her front. Moving back up to her shoulders, he took a bit of time rubbing it into her breasts noticing her nipples harden as he rubbed the lotion in. Moving on down her body, he again lingered at the top of her bikini bottom before moving to her feet and working his way back up her legs. Not wanting to appear too forward, he stopped just short of the bottom of her bikini, but she giggled and said no, it needs to be everywhere and spreading her legs so he could get all the way up. He didn't say anything, but her bikini did seem to have just a bit of wetness, so he hoped she was enjoying this as much as he was.

Sitting down, he struggled to keep that hardon from being too obvious, maybe noticing his discomfort, she leaned over and whispered to him -- later big boy - as her hand slowly slid over his engorged cock under the fabric of his suit. With that, she settled back into her chair and took a drink of her rum and coke. They settled into an easy silence as she opened her music app and they enjoyed her music choices while sipping on their drinks. They had been soaking in the sun for a while when she got up saying she was going into the pool to cool down. Join me she said, as she stepped down the ladder into the water. He got up and followed her into the warm water. After they had splashed around for a bit, they came together as he reached out pulling her body into his. Starting to apologize for being so forward, she put her finger on his lip and said shush -- I want this as badly as you do. He pulled her close as she put her arms around his neck. Her breasts in his chest felt wonderful as his hands slid down her back to the wet fabric of her bikini. Pulling her tight to his body, his cock hardened pushing into her belly. She leaned into his body with a slight moan as her arms slid down his body and slightly pushing him away, slid into the top of his swim shorts and pushed them down allowing his cock to come free. She slid her hand onto his cock, slightly stroking it as she spread her legs and standing on tip toes slid it between the tops of her legs. Again pulling him tight, she moved slightly as she enjoyed the sensation of his cock between her legs. She moaned slightly as she whispered that she needed him in her. Even with the lack of people at the inn, she pulled the top of his suit back up to his waist, and putting her hand in his, they walked to the pool ladder and climbed out. His hardon was obvious through the suit, as she pulled her sundress back on, he carried their drinks and her bag in front of him. Getting back to the rooms, she whispered that she wanted him naked on the deck with drinks in a few minutes. Entering the room, he quickly stripped the suit off, and refreshed their drinks, emerging on the deck a few minutes later. He stepped around the partial wall, put their drinks on the small table and waited on her. She came through the door with the bikini bottom still on and asked him to help her to remove it. Obligingly, he leaned down and put his fingers in the top of the bikini and slowly slid it over her hips. Her beautiful shaved pussy came into view and as he slid the bikini down her legs, he leaned in a gave it a kiss with his tongue sliding between her legs. Her legs parted ever so slightly giving him a little more access to her very wet pussy as her bikini dropped to the deck. She stepped out of it, moved to the lounge chair and sat back pulling his head into her pussy. With a raspy voice, she said to make me cum please -- as his tongue found her clit. Gently he licked her clit, with longer strokes into her depths to help bring her to climax, which didn't take long. She arched her back and moaned as her wetness exploded with her orgasm. He kept going as she asked for more until she pulled his head up and told him that she wanted his cock now. She rolled over to her hands and knees on the lounge as he entered her pussy. Starting with long gentle strokes, he slid in and out of that wonderful wet pussy until she told him that she wanted it hard and for him to cum as she orgasmed again. He grabbed her waist and pulled her into his cock as hard as he could as he felt his orgasm starting to build. As he started to tell her he was about to cum, he felt her body spasm as she said now -- and he pulled her hard into his body and squirted his cum into her pussy. As the strokes slowed down after they both orgasmed, she turned around and sat back down on the lounge. He sat beside her, they picked up their drinks and clinking them together both said how much they looked forward to more lovemaking that afternoon and evening as they planned their dinner and breakfast the next morning together.