Before Dawn

Story Info
An alternative form of phone sex was found.
778 words
3.33
1.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke early. The bedroom was still dark, and cool, and full of the silence of a world waiting for the next day. She rolled over lazily and checked her phone, unlocking the message app behind the screens. A pretty picture of a flower, in tight focus before a bank of similar blue blooms, was accompanied by a heart. He was already awake, then.

She sat up. She rarely slept naked, and the night before had been no exception to this. She stripped her loose T shirt off, massaged her tense, pre-period boobs, and felt how pleasant the pressure was and how it made lower glow too. This time of the month she frequently felt a tingling desire, wanting her clit and nipples plucked and played with, and while she'd not say no to being fucked, it wasn't what would give the right gloss. She could possibly find the sucking sex toy that sat somewhere in the sock drawer. She might have just enough battery left in the standard vibe - but though quiet it was not quite silent and very recognisable if heard. She had another idea. Like a mouse, she crept downstairs.

The sun was still not up, and the kitchen was still cool, and filled intermittently with the snore of a sleepy dog. The cat took one, annoyed, look and left to find something or someone more worthy.

She leaned against the door, and messaged her lover. A simple photo; her dressing gown pulled aside, one breast and tighly pulled up knickers forming a perfect cameltoe on display. A wordless, breathless, message came back almost immediately: "ashjfkfewbfkvbjvdkabkdekfbcc". Then a bee emoji. He had understood the request.

She locked the phone, and quivering with anticipation, she held it tight to the gully of her silky drawers. They had discussed how she'd enjoyed the buzz of the phone as she drove, though jeans or trousers or layers of skirt, and wondered with each other if.. closer to the target.. the phone could provide a remote thrill that was powerful enough to satisfy. They had fiddled together to get the message app to send a particular alert; the vibration long, a near-constant purr. They had the perfect option to test it now. She was certainly turned on waiting, and had her fingers ready to back up any failure of the technology.

The first message arrived. It shocked, more than stimulated, but she now knew the feeling and settled into it. Messages followed, one buzz following another. She shifted the phone, material and stance, finding.. not there... yes! there! She found the perfect place to transmit these vibrations into sheer delight. The strength and feeling grew, warm to hot to boiling. Her grip would shift, or body contract and twitch, or the message stream would have an occasional gap. Those moments away from the flow would leaving her panting and needing, and followed by flurries of intensity which drove her further.

It was working. It was bloody working. She couldn't quite believe she'd been carrying around a clit-focused sex aid for years. Had taken work calls on it, sent photos to her mother with it, and rescued herself when lost in the wilds of Warwickshire. The message alterts didn't stop flowing, and after a further minute or two she was tiptoe, bum clenched, thights taut, phone-tight, wobbling on the edge of her YES YES YES! There was the silent release. There was the panting finale, the flush and flood and drop in that tense wire which had twisted in her from cunt to belly to throat to brain. Her orgasm was firework bright and flashed across her, adding rouge to her tits, cheeks and mind.

She raised, and unlocked, the still twitching phone as her pearl still twitched in sympathy. She looked at the messages; not merely icons, letters or jumbles but what was emerging was an extemporized erotic stream, crafted just for her. The screen read:

Tight

Head

Back

Fingers

Pinched

Suck

Hardly

Hard

Tongue

Flicked

Her heart sparkled the way her clit had done moments before, as she replied with a single explosion emoji. The last message was longer, seven words completing the tale. "She came, flooding delight across his chin"

Her lover loved her, could satisfy both heart and body over hundreds of miles, and she felt complete, replete and desired. Dawn had crept over the horizon while the world had been her and her lover in a virtual embrace. Today was going to be a very good day, regardless of whatever the world threw at her.

----

AUTHORS NOTE: This was inspired by Sapho fragment 7

"But come, dear companions,

For day is near."

----