Before, During, and After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Carry."

We shook hands and I drove down to the slip. This would be the first time I had actually laid eyes on her. Bigger than I anticipated. Even after all the work done to fit the new engines she still had a faint aroma of smoke.

I went below deck and stick my head in the engine room. SSHHHIIIIIITTTTT...

When he said they did a minimal install, he wasn't kidding. They took out enough of the old equipment to be able to get the new in, and that was it. There was the local panel on the side of the control system, and a fuel line ran to a twenty five gallon barrel. It was going to take me a week at least just to get all the old stuff off the walls and up and out.

And until that was done, no shore power, which meant no running water, and subsequently no head.

I was glad I brought some extension cords and work lights. Carry loaned me a shore power adapter so I could at least plug a few things in. By nine o'clock that night I discovered what my first purchase tomorrow would be. A window air conditioner and a piece of plywood to mount it in a window!

So I spent the next day just making it livable. A better part of that making a level spot to mount the residential AC in a yacht window that slanted. Luckily the mini refrigerator and micro were one ten, the water pump was dual voltage so I could make a temporary change on an extension cord, and the water heater was propane with an auxiliary engine heat exchanger.

It wasn't pretty, but I had the basics, just not all in one spot.

I had the window AC and the relocated mini fridge and micro in the main cabin. The shower in the forward cabin, and if I really wanted to torture myself in the heat I could cook ( read burn ) something on the stove in the galley. I stuck to my little Weber on the back deck for burgers. Thank god the couch was wide and soft, until I had true shore power the rest of the boat was a sauna.

And speaking of a sauna, there is the engine room. I had the top covers and the hall door open. Only two box fans borrowed from Carry made it tolerable. That and several dips in the lake off the tail made it bearable that week.

"Well you are still alive."

I stepped to the open hatch and looked up to a delicious sight. "Hey Carrie." I was taking in her legs, a nice hint of camel toe in her low cut shorts, and of course a nice small bikini. She didn't have much for tits, but she had no problem letting a nice bit of nipple stand out. Unfortunately I didn't have my sun glasses on so it was just a quick look. "Alive is about all I'll claim right now."

"Well if you're still alive in a few hours, I'm putting burgers on around seven. You still like yours barely dead?" she grinned.

"Yeah right."

Carrie chuckled, "See you in a little while."

Well hell, it wasn't like I was punching a clock. I drug myself up and rolled over the side, the cooling water just draining the heat from me. The bad part was going back into the AC to get changed. I came thiiiis close to just dropping back on the couch and crashing.

I managed to get some clean shorts and a t-shirt on and amble down to their house boat tied up behind the store barge.

I was damn glad I remembered my sunglasses. Carrie was bent slightly over the grill, the sunlight casting just the right angle through her crotch outlining her camel toe. Her shorts riding up nice and deep between her cheeks.

"You can't have her, she's all mine," Carry said as he came past me and cupped Carrie's ass and gave it a nice squeeze.

"ACH!" Carrie screamed as she stood and began waving her spatula at Carry like a weapon. "You behave old man."

He grabbed the weapon hand and wrapped his other arm around her, that hand going straight for her ass again. "Aw babe, you know I can't resist that delicious ass of yours."

"Uh huh."

"That's why you wear these shorts isn't it?" He got a better grip on her ass and gave it another squeeze eliciting another soft moan. "You know when I see you in them I want to caress and lick and nibble until you scream."

"Behave," she said without a lot of meaning behind it. "You'll put all sorts of nasty thoughts in Bob's mind."

I saw Carry's other hand disappear, and from Carrie's moan I would bet it was now cupping one of those little tits trapped between them. "I hate to tell you dear, but I would bet that ship sailed a looooong time ago." Finishing off the sentence with a nice deep kiss.

I grinned, they had been together for the last twenty years since his first wife left him for life in the big city. 'And I thank god every day she did,' Carrie would say. Carry was nearing retirement age, and she had him acting like a teenager on his first date every day since they met.

It was a nice evening with friends. Burgers done to perfection with just the barest hint of pink, baked beans and chips. Just your average gourmet meal in the Ozarks.

"So how's it going down there?" Carry asked.

"Not bad, I have just about all the old stuff loose and up out of the way. Should start on setting the new panel around the middle of the week."

"The deck looked like a junk yard," Carrie said.

I shrugged, "Most of it will go, but I didn't want to throw away anything until I get the new stuff in place."

"So that means I'll get my box fans back next week." He grinned and winked, "It's been hell with an overheated woman around all the time."

"Overheated my ass."

"Well yeah, it is a nice hot ass."

Carrie groaned and rolled her eyes having walked into that one, then jumped up and landed on Carry's lap and proceeded to wrap her arms around his head and try and suffocate him.

I left to the sounds of wet sloppy kisses and a moaning woman.

I staggered back to the yacht and jacked off to the memory of that tight camel toe and little nipple bumps before dropping into bed.

By Wednesday I had the new transfer panel mounted. By Thursday I had the high voltage circuits in place, and started in on the low voltage Friday morning. If all went well I would have true shore power for the weekend.

Of course everything went just perfectly on a Friday afternoon right? Late in the day I discovered that instead of two boxes of lug connectors, they sent one box of lug and one box of spade. And the supply house was on the other side of the lake and closing in forty five minutes.

I slipped on one of my muscle t-shirts and jogged down to the store. "Hey Carry, can I use the beast to run over to Ogden's?"

"Sorry Bob, Carrie left on a fuel run about fifteen minutes ago."

"Ah hell, any of the big Jet Ski's available?"

"There all out."

"Well hell, I'll never make it around there before they close if I have to drive around the shore road."

"Um, I could run you over I guess." I heard from behind me as Carry grinned.

I turned to see a huge set of tits on a gorgeous blond. Her bright yellow bikini a mere stripe down the center of her tits and the G-string barely covering her slit. The orange life preserver hanging just outside those tits just emphasizing their size by comparison.

"Okay, we have to hurry if I'm going to make it."

"Okay!" she said with a grin.

I grabbed the box of wrong connectors and we headed out the door.

"I'll let them know you're headed over to the dock side," I heard Carry call out.

I grabbed a life vest and we hopped on her Jet Ski. A quick stop at the fuel pump to top off the tank to make the trip over and back and we were off.

I did grin once we got out on the lake, once I opened it up we were bouncing along pretty good, and she had to wrap her arms around to hold on tight. Her big tits pressed into my back, one arm across just under mine, and the other really low on my belly. If I had my cock up instead of down my shorts she'd be feeling it growing under her hand. The little wiggle of fingers told me that's exactly what she was looking for.

Stew was walking to the end of the dock as we approached. I pulled up enough to swap boxes and we were headed back. Yeah, there was definitely some titty grinding going on.

I pulled up to the tail of the boat and I grabbed a brace to let her get off so I could. I grabbed the bow rope to keep it near so she could step back on. "Just swing back by the store and tell Carry to fill you up on my account."

"Oh, okay." She turned to the Jet Ski, then turned back. "Could I, um, could I use your bathroom?"

I almost corrected her but didn't, "It's a bit of a mess right now, but sure. In through the main cabin, then down the steps and second door on your right."

She grinned, "Thanks," and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

I tied off her Jet Ski and heard her life preserver hit the deck. I turned to a cock hardening sight. She was going up the ladder, that little string across her back, and an equally small one splitting her rosebud. I'm not entirely positive her G-string actually covered her slit completely.

I grinned as I watched her walk away as I stripped off my t-shirt. I grabbed the box of connectors and went down the ladder into the engine room. I was just getting ready to start crimping connectors when I heard her above me.

"Wow, that's pretty big motor."

I turned and looked up and saw sex on legs. Her bikini top had been pulled in enough to let the edges of her areola show. She was squatted down with legs spread just enough to not block any vision of her crotch. And no, her G-string didn't completely cover her slit.

"They look brand new," never making any attempt to obscure her crotch.

"They were just put in. Upgraded to hydraulic L drives from the old prop system. Once I get the transfer switch in and energized I can get the rest of the power up and running."

She looked over her shoulder pivoting her upper body letting her legs spread a little more, then turned back letting that little G-string pull up into her pussy even more. It was in danger of disappearing between her lips as it was.

"So that's what all this stuff is huh."

She turned back to look once more and her G-string was gone for all intents and purposes, just the little line of color up between her lips.

"And you're doing all this yourself?"

I shrugged, "Keeps me out of trouble."

"So how long before you have things back to normal?"

"Probably sometime this weekend. Then I have to start in on all the new electronics."

Her eyes lit up, "Sounds expensive."

I laughed at her response, "It's just money."

When she stood up the G-string disappeared, just a little yellow string coming up out of her slit with no sign of a tan line. She turned to go back to her Jet Ski, and I came up the ladder.

"Well I need to get going, my girlfriends are going to wonder if I've been kidnapped."

I laughed.

She bent over to get her life jacket bending at the waist with feet lightly spread showing her full back side, then turned and stood to put it on somehow managing to let her top slip from one tit. Large tan areola with a tiny nipple in the center.

"You mind if I stop back by and see how you're progressing?"

I glanced down at her tit momentarily from behind my sunglasses. "No problem."

"Is it okay if my girlfriends come along? I wouldn't want them to feel I've abandoned them."

I chuckled, "No problem, I'm going to be here for quite a while getting this thing ready."

"Great!"

I got a quick peck on the lips and she slid down to her Jet Ski. I shook my head, in that amount of time her bikini top had slid completely outside her tits as she waved goodbye.

I decided to call it a night and went in to stroke one off to the memory of her on display and just enjoy some decent porn.

By mid-day Saturday I had it wired, and by that evening I had it programmed. Sunday was putting everything back in place to get the boat to something resembling normal.

Well the basic systems at least. At this point it was a high dollar day cruiser. Nothing on the bridge connected to anything in the engine room. But at least I was sleeping on a bed and not walking into a sauna when I stepped out of the shower. I grinned, and the spa was filling as we speak!

I cleaned things up on deck Monday morning before it got too hot, then started the engines. Everything was in the green. I triggered the transfer switch from shore to the new engine generator, and within a few minutes things were bogging down and I had warning lights.

Many phone calls and hours later we discovered the problem. Seems somebody diverted a package headed to Melbourne up to us. Problem was Australia is 50hz, not 60hz. So we had a replacement control board on the way. Good thing we didn't need to be underway for the week we had to wait on it to arrive.

So with that crisis averted, it was time to start in on the bridge. Most of the current equipment was several years old, and my instructions were 'to dispose of it'. That left quite a few options open for a creative young mind.

Most of it I simply put notices up on several local bulletin boards of equipment for sale after an upgrade. The longest I had a unit was three days. Well except for the radar unit. That went to Carry and Carrie for their houseboat.

She was constantly scolding him for running in low visibility when they headed south for the winter. In exchange for the unit, I got a hand written 'slip rental receipt' for my expenses to put against my project income, and many good home cooked meals. The food was almost more important than the money

---

I had just rolled out of bed Wednesday and was coming out of the head when I heard footsteps.

"Helloooooo, anybody hooome."

I went up the stairs to see my blonde from the other day, as well as a similarly endowed bleach blond, and a petite brunette. The blondes in equally micro day glow green and orange bikinis, the brunette in a nice bright royal blue 'regular' bikini. A little bigger chested than Carrie, and a lot more nipple bump!

"High," I said wishing I had grabbed my sunglasses so I could ogle.

"High, um, you said we could stop back by."

I chuckled, from what they had with them this wasn't quite the social visit. Big floppy hats and shoulder bags. A sheer skirt on the blonds only drawing your eye to the micro bikini on under it. The brunette actually had a pair of shorts on.

"You just stopping by, or are you going to stay a while?" glancing down at their big bags.

There was a quick dirty glance from the brunette to my blonde.

"Well if you don't mind. The beaches are getting a bit crowded to really work on our tans." Of course this was said as her fingers strummed the strap of her bikini top indicating she'd rather not wear it.

I laughed, she smiled. "Well I'm going to be working in the bridge today, but you're more than welcome to spread out out here..." and looked directly at her.

It took her a second, then she grinned and held her hand out. "I guess I didn't give you my name the other day. I'm, Amber, this is Ruby," pointing to the other blonde, "and that's Whitney."

Ruby grinned and nodded.

Whitney smiled and stepped forward with hand extended. "Pleased to meet you," with the HOTTEST English accent I had ever heard.

I could only stare at her for a moment, then mentally shook my head to re-engage my brain. "There are some cushions on the side bench if you want. There isn't much else aboard until I finish the refit."

I still had Whitney's hand, she grinned at me as she pulled if from my fingers. "Um, where's the head?"

I grinned, she had been around boats before. "Down the steps, second door on your right."

I turned to watch her walk away, and even in her deck shoes she had the loveliest wiggle to her ass. And I'm not an ass man in particular...

By the time I turned around Amber and Ruby had drug the cushions over to a semi clear spot on the deck with tits hanging and jiggling and were spreading towels. I watched them a little while, but when I heard Whitney's footstep on the stairs I tuned and headed down to the engine room.

I had to chuckle. The old system had a large bundle of wires in a two inch conduit from bridge to engine room with a splice in a pull box half way. The new system had two data cables running from the bridge console back to the local control panel on the side of the control box. By the time I had the old stuff out I had one hell of an addition to my growing copper wire pile on the deck.

Of course I had to check on the girls laid out on the deck as I took each bundle to the pile. Amber and Ruby with their miniscule tops laid out beside them. Whitney was laying on hers, and had only pulled her bottoms in a little. I saw her raise her head and look to port. I grinned, Henery you dirty old man.

I kneeled down beside them. "Henery's harmless. His wife would kill him if he did anything more than look. But if you want to, you can lay out on the main cabin roof in front of the bridge and hang your towels on the rail for some privacy."

Amber and Ruby rolled to one side, each leaving a big tit hanging there in plain view.

Whitney rolled just enough to look at me, but not bare anything. "So then we'd be laid out right in front of where you are working so you can look at us." God that accent!

I smiled and shrugged, "I'm going to look at you regardless of where you are."

She snorted, "Typical bloke."

Of course Amber and Ruby had rolled to sit up not covering their chests. Whitney held her top to her chest, then slid her fingers up to tie the strings behind her neck. I enjoyed the momentary slip as she took the tension. A nice sized areola on a small tit and a decent nipple. From the quick look I'd say she had bigger nipples than her two compatriots.

I grinned as I stepped to the bridge. Amber and Ruby had dropped their tops as they arranged the towels for a privacy curtain on the side rail, and even though the sun was port side aft, they both laid with legs spread right at the bridge windows. Whitney shook her head and laid across the bow above their heads in profile to me on her back and undid her top enough to uncover to just above her nipples.

I went back to work, but with many looks through the windows. I was getting the last of the helm controls in place when there was a knock on the window. I looked up to see two kneeling women grinning at me. I cracked the window, "Yes?"

"Um, would you mind if we...?" and tugged on the side ties of their bikini's.

I grinned, like they could really bare much more, "Not at all, feel free."

"Told ya!" Ruby screeched and slipped the ties right there in front of the window. Her clean shaved pussy opening slightly at their spread knee position. I grinned as they turned around and put their asses and bare pussies in the air momentarily as they laid back down. Mostly from what I saw of them, but partially of what I saw behind them.

Evidentially Whitney had fallen asleep. I'm assuming so, because she had let her bikini top slip down baring two lovely points of tit pointing straight up. And nice brown areola a little larger than a silver dollar with a lovely crinkled nub in the middle, a little smaller than a mini marshmallow but looking all the larger on her small tit.

Rising and falling in the afternoon sun. Standing proud making me want to go out there and nibble on it for a while. I did manage to look away for a while.

Amber and Ruby had decided that the inside of their legs and pussies needed a good tan. Knees were up and spread putting them on display right in front of my eyes. And while I did make me hard looking at them displaying themselves to me, I saw something else up beyond the spread legs in the afternoon sun that really disappointed me. Two set of scars.

I shook my head, IMPLANTS.

No wonder they looked like identical sets of tits. From eight feet away their scars looked identical, the profile of their tits looked identical. I would bet they used the same doctor they looked so identical... And now that I knew to look, yeah, the slight ripple where fake sat on top of real. They probably weren't that much different from Whitney before the implants.