All Comments on 'Being My Stepbrother's Slut Ch. 01'

by Quox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
zena99zena99over 1 year ago

I enjoyed it and look forward to continuing installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How are you guys commented for 1 year when the story only posted on 11/11/22?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I also enjoyed "How I Became My Stepbrother's Slut." IMHO, the key ingredient in that story was that Farleven put the reader into the mind of the victim. It's written from Terri's POV, and the overwhelming majority is Terri's decline from shy/ uninterested, through confused/reluctant, ambivalent and finality enthusiastically complicit, (though still largely self aware enough to know she was enslaved). In contrast, we got virtually none of that from Dr. Gleason's very rapid decline into career ending debauchery.

I like your writing, but I very respectively suggest that (perhaps just as a writing exercise) you try to recreate, in your next submission, the POV and internal conflict of "How I Became My Stepbrother's Slut." I think you'll enjoy the results.

Either way, thanks for the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuox@Quox
I like to take other people's writing and make my own splinter story out of it. For that, I love all of you Literotica authors, and thank you for inspiring me! No matter if your stories have a 1 rating or a 5 rating you all deserve a cheering section for stepping up to the p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES