Being My Stepbrother's Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan gave a sexy giggle as she freed Brandon's rock-hard shaft from the confines of his jeans. She looked at Dr. Gleason sideways as she slowly got down on her knees upon the rough, gray, ribbed carpet. Still keeping her eyes on the principal, she extended her tongue, bathing the cock with her saliva before swallowing it.

"Mmm, that's it, Susan. You're so good at that. Isn't she good, Dr. Gleason?" Brandon asked as he put his hand on the back of her head to help her throat him. Susan's new, large breasts pillowed out on his thighs as she went up and down on his turgid cock.

"I...I suppose she is," the older lady said as she undid another button on her blouse. After doing so, her hand slipped inside the garment and started to rub her breast at the display before her.

I saw Susan bob her head, now wishing it was me once again. Brandon continued to suck on my breasts, but I wanted his lips, so I took hold of his face, leaned down, and planted a searing kiss upon his lips. My tongue went as far down his throat as it could, and he did the same to me. I couldn't tell you how much I enjoyed showing off to our supposed woman in charge.

"Mmm, you're such a good kisser, sis!" he complimented me.

"I'm glad you like it, bro," I returned.

Dr. Gleason's eyes widened even more. "Wait, you two are siblings?"

"Stepsiblings," I quickly answered, then I went back to offering my breasts to my stepbrother, and he happily sucked and licked. I fed him one, then the other, and he circled his tongue around my erect nipples, one by one.

"Isn't that hot, Dr. Gleason?" Susan paused from her cock-sucking to ask her question.

"Yes! I mean, no! I mean, damnit, yes!"

Another button unsnapped from her blouse.

"Girls, I think the good doctor has been a spectator long enough. I think she'd love to join in on our fun, don't you think?" Brandon said as he gently pulled up Susan's arm and took his lips away from my breasts to look at our principal.

I eyed the stacked older woman up and down like a predatory tigress about to delve into its prey.

"Definitely," I enthusiastically answered.

"Mmm, for sure!" Susan added.

Slowly, Susan and I strode toward Dr. Gleason. Our backs were perfectly straight, which thrusted out our tits. The two of us wore devilishly confident smiles. She quickly looked at me, then at Susan, her eyes wide as doorknobs and her mouth agape, but she made no sound. She tried to back away from us, but just ended up sitting on top of her wide desk, making no further attempt to move away. Brandon just sat in his chair idly stroking his cock as the two of us descended on her like a pair of vampires about to feast.

Susan first pressed her lips on Dr. Gleason's bee-stung ones and the two shared an intense kiss. While they were doing that, I proceeded to suckle the woman's neck on the other side, causing her to shudder.

"Mmm!" she exclaimed as the two of us worked together to undo the rest of the buttons on her blouse and pull off her blazer.

Her porcelain skin was beautiful and soft to the touch. Her steel-gray demi bra encapsulated her breasts perfectly, and we both pawed the hefty globes as we continued our oral assault. I gently took hold of her chin with two fingertips and turned her toward me. It was my turn to feed on her luscious lips. As I kissed our flabbergasted principal, Susan took the opportunity to plant kisses on Dr. Gleason's neck, then clavicle, and lastly to her covered breasts. She kissed her lips against the tit-flesh while using her fingers to expertly unfasten the bra, liberating those huge orbs to the cool air of the office.

I found that Dr. Gleason could give as good as she could get, and she slipped her tongue into my mouth to wrestle with my own. Gently, we cradled her body to lay her back on her desktop while her legs hung off the edge at her knees. It was at this point that Brandon kicked off his shoes, pants, threw off his shirt, and got out of his chair, now totally nude, which gave all three of us pause. He stepped toward our stacked principal, eager to join the orgy. As he did so, Susan and I knelt on the desktop over our principal with Susan descending onto her face, attacking her lips with her own.

My stepbrother got between Dr. Gleason's legs and slowly ran both his hands along her thighs. When they reached her skirt, he slid it up to her hips. I saw that she was indeed wearing stockings and matching steel-gray silk panties. I'm sure the three of us couldn't wait to taste her sweet nectar. I know I couldn't! Alas, Brandon would get it first.

Susan uncoupled her lips from Dr. Gleason's and returned to a kneeling position. She then smiled down upon our principal with a grin on her face. Susan then hoisted one knee over Dr. Gleason's head, straddling her, and mounted her pussy onto her lips! Dr. Gleason's eyes were as wide as saucers as my friend forced her cunt onto the busty principal's face.

"Wai-mmff!" she attempted to cry out, her scream muffled by Susan's pussy.

"Ohh, yeah, Dr. Gleason. I see you like my hairless pussy, mmmm!" Susan excitedly cried out as she undulated her hips upon the blond woman's face.

As I saw this, I gave a chuckle and then feasted on Dr. Gleason's breasts. First my tongue came out, spiraling around one nipple, while my hand caressed and squeezed her other breast. Then I switched to orally worshiping her other nipple while squeezing and mauling the other breast. My pussy was leaking more and more, and I had to give it attention. While tonguing and licking our principal's tit, I snaked a hand underneath my skirt and started diddling my quim.

Meanwhile, Brandon took hold of her silk panties and pulled them down her thighs and then completely off. I stopped to ask a question.

"Brandon, did you make her bi like me and Susan already?" I asked and then suckled on Dr. Gleason's nipple again, while keeping my eyes trained on him.

"Didn't have to. She already was," he said with a chuckle.

"Hmmmph? Ohhhh!" Dr. Gleason momentarily freed her face and cried as our lord and master went down on our would-be disciplinarian. He took hold of her shapely thighs and brought his tender lips upon her sex and immediately started lapping at her slit.

"Hmm, a tasteful landing strip of a bush. Not bad, but this will have to go, don't you think ladies?" He said as he looked up from our principal's frothing twat, strumming her pussy-fur with his fingertips.

I stopped suckling the salty flesh in front of me and looked at poor Dr. Gleason, "I'm afraid you will. He really likes a clean-shaven pussy."

"Yeah, he really does," Susan paused to comment.

"B-but...I don't want to shave my vagina!" Dr. Gleason pleaded to whatever uncaring powers may have existed. She then went back to sucking on Susan's pussy, her lips rubbing on her clit while driving her tongue as deep into Susan's cunt as far as it could go. Her legs spread even wider as an offering to my stepbrother.

We must have looked like quite the scene of debauchery. A beautiful, blonde, on the cusp of middle-age lying on her back, flat on top of her desk, with her legs hanging off the edge. My hot, dark-haired, sexpot best friend straddled across her face humping her pussy on the thirty-something woman's lips. She, holding the back of my soft-haired head as I teased and licked her peach-colored nipples. And finally, my stepbrother Brandon attacking her foaming quim for all he was worth completed the raunchy picture.

Brandon brought up two fingers and gently inserted them into the principal's cunt, sawing them in and out, slowly. His tongue came into play and slathered her engorged clit with his saliva.

"Mmm, this is pretty good," he said between licks as if he were tasting a sample of ice cream, "I'm sure my cock will like it too," he then looked at me and Susan, "Hey Terri, you think Dr. Gleason would like a taste of your cunt now?" He said with a naughty smile.

"I was hoping she would," I said as I stopped sucking on her breasts while Susan dismounted her face and scooted away.

As we switched positions, we stopped to give each other a quick kiss. Then I leaned down and fastened my lips to good doctor's like I did before. I could taste my friend's pussy juice on her lips and judging by how much of Susan's juices were smeared on Dr. Gleason's lips, I knew I was in for a treat! Our principal moaned into my lips and my own bare pussy was furiously leaking from the thought of getting Dr. Gleason to eat my cunt. That's exactly what she did when I hoisted my thigh over her head facing her legs and looking at my brother's prize. The principal wrapped her hands around my plump ass cheeks and brought my pussy down to her waiting lips. She moaned a slutty sound as she hungrily fed on my wet pussy and I moaned with her in an erotic duet!

Brandon stood up from Dr. Gleason's pussy, and Susan left the chesty educator to join him by his side. He leaned to the right and shared lips with the Asian girl in a powerful make-out session while she gently rubbed his back and took hold of his tool with her other hand. She saw that it was dry, so she pointed it up to me. I knew what to do!

As the big-breasted, blonde woman ate me out, I leaned down and took Brandon's cock in my mouth as if it were the most delicious lollipop I ever had. I gave it a sloppy blowjob, getting my saliva all over his pillar of flesh once more, before Susan pulled it away. I leaned back to watch, still slowly wiggling my hips on Dr. Gleason's face.

Susan gave him one last kiss before slowly inserting his cock into the new pussy before him. She did it ever-so-slowly because she wanted our principal to savor the exquisite feel.

Savor it, she did!

"Mmmmff! Errrmmmf!" She cried.

Inch by agonizing inch, Brandon fed his hungry snake into Dr. Gleason's saturated pussy with Susan helping him along. This treatment drove her crazy as she furiously licked and sucked on my clit and slit, causing me to moan and cry out.

"Ah, shit, bro! She's so fucking gooood!" I cried out as I bucked my hips on the good doctor's lips and tongue. My juices could not be stopped, and I erupted on Dr. Gleason's face which she subsequently lapped up like a thirsty animal.

"She'll make a fine addition," Susan said. She stopped feeding Brandon's charger into the horny woman, as he was doing just fine on his own, and instead she started kissing and licking his chest and nipples.

As for Brandon, he took hold of the blonde woman's hips and started to stroke in and out of her faster, her stockinged legs brushing against the outside of his thighs. He looked me in the eye as he did so, and he got an idea. He pulled his cock out of the principal and pointed it at my face. I got the message and leaned down to suck his pole a few times before I took it out and put it back into Dr. Gleason's cunt. This continued for a few times with Susan marveling at the display before her.

"Girls, why don't you both take a break and watch me as I claim Dr. Gleason, here." Brandon said to the two of us, which was good because I could use a break. Dr. Gleason planted one last kiss and a lick off my pussy before I climbed off and joined my stepbrother and best friend. The two of us were on either side of him, and Brandon kept plugging away at our new member's pussy, with both of us getting excited watching her pendulous breasts jiggle back and forth.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" Bellowed the principal, "Oh, gods! You're gonna make me cum!" She cried.

"That's it, bro! Make her erupt!" I encouraged.

"Do it! Fill her up, so I can suck it out!" Susan cheered.

"Grrrrr! Yeaaaaah!" Brandon did just that. He pressed his loins as hard as he could against Dr. Gleason's overworked pussy, pumping rope after rope of his cum into her willing hole, filling her with total ecstasy.

"Uhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn!" She cried out, orgasming at the same time as my stepbrother. He gave her a naughty smile and wiggled his dick inside her for a little bit. Slowly, he gingerly pulled out of Dr. Gleason, and the three of us could see his essence leaking out of her beautiful mound. "Oh my...I have to say...that was lovely!" She admitted while panting to catch her breath.

It came as a surprise that our master was still hard, and I felt flattered that the two of us could still turn him on, even with the endless possibilities.

"Mmm, that was good," Brandon said, seemingly satisfied, "But Susan, you haven't been fucked yet today. I still got one in me. Wanna do what you said you'd do to Dr. Gleason and return the favor to her while I do you from behind?"

Susan cooed with excitement and took Brandon's position in front of Dr. Gleason while he moved back. Her white, pleated skirt swayed with the movement of her hips. My best friend placed both her hands on our principal's thighs and bent over at a 45-degree angle, pointing her shapely ass up, begging for it to be fucked.

"Oh, gods! I can't take any more!" The supine principal cried out. However, she made no move to stop any of us, and even raised her hips a bit to meet Susan's lips.

Susan relished the taste of Brandon's and Dr. Gleason's combined juices as she slowly wiggled her bottom at my stepbrother. He took hold of her pleated skirt and swept it above her hips, tucking the fabric into the waistband. Then he slowly inserted his cock into my Asian friend, and it was like the three of them were an erotic train.

I just had to form the caboose of that train. So, I got behind Brandon and wrapped my hands around his chest. As he fucked into Susan's quim, I pressed my own hips into his muscular ass to help him along. Not that he needed much help, but it was sure a lot more fun! I rested my chin looking over his shoulder and marveling at the sight before us. Dr. Gleason laid back, clutching her breasts as Susan drank in the older woman's juices. Brandon slowly pumped his dick in and out of Susan, giving the girl her fill, and I was a witness to it all.

Ever the multitasker, Brandon craned his head toward me to offer his lips. I greedily accepted them, and our tongues dueled like our lives depended on it.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Susan whimpered. Clearly, her own orgasm was on the rise, but Brandon had another idea. He pulled out of Susan and then aimed his dick just a few centimeters above her pussy, tickling her pie-hole. Susan's eyes went wide as she realized just what Brandon had in mind. As predicted, that delicious column of flesh made its way into her anal chute, and it pressed in and out of her relaxed asshole, starting slowly at first, and then picking up speed.

This drove Susan mad with desire! She got her fingers, along with her tongue, involved in rubbing Dr. Gleason's clit, wanting the two of them to cum together, and Brandon's second orgasm was shortly underway as well.

Sure enough, all three did experience their orgasms at the same time.

"Oh my...please, that's enough...that's enough. I'll...write passes for the three of you. Let's...please, let's stop for now." She said between breaths.

We relented.

The three of us quickly got dressed. I figured we missed at least two classes, not to mention lunch, and I'm sure our teachers were wondering where we were.

Dr. Gleason found her bra and panties and wrote our passes while in her underwear.

I remember the embarrassed look on her face because it was the same look I had when Brandon started taking (and giving) pleasure from (and to) me.

I took a moment to breathe a sigh. There was some remorse, but then I had to smile because despite everything that happened, it turned out to be a good day.

12