Being Neighborly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breath, Child...focus on your breath."

"Ahhh, Fuck! Ohhh....Oh"

My mind went from nipples to bites to my breathing, taking air in for five counts then letting it out. I opened my eyes, hoping it wouldn't draw Mistress's anger since she hadn't asked me to open, I saw her fingers buried deep in her cunt, standing and inserting letting them slide over her clit. She watched my breasts heave up and down while I took air in deep and slow, the presence of the pressure on my nipples turning numb to the pain with every passing deep breath.

"When pain becomes constant and varied, the mind separates from the impulse the nerves are sending."

My panic subsided, the pressure of both clamps there and the throb of her bites now just warmth of healing. She pulled her hand out of her cunt and moved to me, offering her fingers splaying them in front of my lips.

"Cle...."

She started to say 'clean' when I moved my mouth eagerly over the digits trying to taste her again, anything to please her, anything to take my mind off the clamps, anything to possibly get her to remove the clamps.

"Excellent, Child..."

My cunt was so wet, I wanted her mouth on it or a long fat cock or dildo, I looked lustfully at Mistress, hoping for satisfaction while I sucked on her fingers.

"Press your face to the floor, get on your knees, show me your ripe pussy"

"Yes Mistress."

"DID I SAY YOU COULD TALK!"

She screamed, moved my hips for me, and I hadn't seen her bring the cane over, the thin fiberglass, black stick struck my ass with the force of a full swing. The clamps were just a numb pressure, my fear elevated with each blow.

"OHHH!!!! AHHH! AGGGHHH! MMFFFTTT!"

She hit me with 10 quick strikes, each getting a yell or scream, my face pressed into the floor, my spit pooling on the side, I began to cry, her strikes were up and down my ass to my thighs. She paused and hit me with 10 more, harder than the first 10. I contemplated screaming 'stop!' and if she had started another set I would have been done.

Instead I felt the pause and then her mouth on my cunt.

"OHhhhh Mistresssss..." I sighed half crying, half moaning in pleasure.

My full, ripe, flesh, ready for her, the sting and throb of her strikes outlining the ecstasy of her tongue parting me and her lips, centering while sucking on my plumb folds.

"OH GOD! YES!"

I climaxed, denial month did not deny me the most intense and wet orgasm of my life, Mistress sucking and swallowing my juices, pain throbbing all over my body, she lapping at all I put out into her mouth.

"YESSSSS! OH FUCK! YES!"

My body shuddered in pleasure and pain, a mixture of delight and trauma. She stayed there enjoying the banquet of flavors and aromas, my my body quivered. I pushed back against her, Mistress's hands pulling me to her mouth with her hands on my hips.

"Ohhh, Mistress, I'm yourssssss...."

The sound of her tongue and mouth against my sloppy cunt, wet suction and her moans into my flesh filled the air. My face was pushed against the floor, my arms still bound, her pressure was hard on my pussy.

"MMmmummm! OHHhhh!" Mistress sighed into me, my orgasm flooding her tastebuds. She pulled away and in an instant she was probing my pussy with two fingers, then three.

"Mistresssss!!!" I exclaimed, pushing back against her, climaxing again, her hand trying to gain entry, my pussy to tight, she finger fucked my wet cave relentlessly.

"You like my hand and mouth Child too much" Mistress said coldly. "You'll need punished."

The belt was next.

"You are weak!" she exclaimed, pulling out of me, finding the long, leather strap and swinging it hard and quick to my ass.

"AHHHHHH!"

"Did you not remember it was denial month??!" Another hard strike. "Did I say you could exclaim your pleasure in words!!??"

"AGGGHHH! I could not help myself!"

"You pathetic, immature Child!" I heard the wooosh and felt the sting again, and again, and again, and again

"AHHHHGGGHH! AHHHHGGGHH! AHHHHGGGHH! AHHHHGGGHH!"

My skin was raw, first the hand, then the cane and now the belt on my backside, it throbbed and stung in way that heightened all my senses, mixed with the clamps, the smell of my pussy wet from climax and titillation.

I felt her move to me, kneeling beside my body, taking the end of the rope and working it free, then unraveling and my arms were soon beside my body. She pulled the clamps off without releasing the pressure, the pinch was very painful.

"OH GOD! GODDDD!" I yelped, my breasts distorted from pulling away from my body.

Mistress's hands moved to my shoulders, pressing into them while I brought my arms around to the front and curled up in a fetal ball. I didn't recoil from her touch, rather just relaxed in the feeling of my own body now back in my own control. My ass throbbed from it's beating, breasts ached where there were pinches, bites and pulls.

I shuddered the moment her naked flesh spooned against my back, her breasts pressing into me, arms around mine, her hips pushing into my backside. I didn't realize until then how comfortable the floor was, some sort of cushioned, yet rigid, surface. She kissed my neck and caressed my breast, her hand top hand finding them, while the bottom was rubbing the skin between my shoulders.

"Tell me Child," she whispered into my ear. "Tell me how much you want this..."

"Ohhhhh, Mistress..." I moaned, wanting to roll to her and kiss the dominant who just tortured me with pain and pleasure. "You know me...I want you to teach me more and often."

She slid a leg around my hips and knelt with them between her legs, breasts proudly displayed, she took a knee and soon had my legs parted. I wanted her mouth, my head straining upwards like a baby bird for food from its mother's mouth, instead she slipped backwards on he hands and our legs were scissored together. Mistress pushed forward and our pussies now touched, sliding and adjusting, the wet mounds of flesh and her pubic hair began to grind against each others.

"Don't climax child," she commanded, the mere suggestion making my body tingle some, then remembering the punishments.

I pushed as she had pushed, having never joined a woman in this position, I felt things rub across my clit and her folds surprisingly inside of mine at times. There was a beauty to both of us straining to please the other grinding away, our genitals mashed against each others. My hands pushed my body, while she did the same with one and now had my leg pulling me close.

"OHHHH Mistress..." I exclaimed and breathed, our openings creating suction for just a moment, and the pop of their separation was magical, then she found a sweet spot on me with one side sliding against my clit. "OHHH! OHhHH! Getting close, please stop or I'm...OHHHHH!"

She released my leg, the pressure lightened and the sensation withdrew.

"Mmmm, Child denial month will simply be for your husband, not me," she said, pulling on my leg again and pushing harder. "Finish with me..."

Be bucked and pushed, moved and slid, she found the groove again.

"OH MISTRESSS!"

"CHILD! YES! THAT'S IT!"

We climaxed together.

She crawled off my quivering body, slid from my hips up to face to face and wrapped me in her arms. Our mouths met and we softly kissed, laying side by side, her hands in my hair and face, she smiled, I smiled. I had never felt so close to a human in my life, not Donnie, not any lover, I trusted Mistress with my every thought and my being.

"You may speak freely Mel," Jill said signaling our power dynamic was back to neutral, we lay as lovers on a Sunday afternoon, husbands doing our charge keeping our domiciles clean and functioning. "That went ethereal for me."

"Same, Jill"

She was stroking my hair, giving me soft kisses on my lips, neck, cleavage and back up to my face. I could tell she wanted more, wanted to hear me open her up to my world, she reached across, her breasts in my face, and found some lotion. I was propped up on one hip and she opened the bottle, applied some to her hand and began rubbing it on my ass, still red and sore apparently and it was soothing.

She waited for me to talk, to open up, the sentence I produced intended to be deep and thoughtful.

"I felt comfortably uncomfortable with today's everything, knowing it was you guiding and teaching me."

She kept rubbing the lotion in, then moved to my breasts and front, her hands slathered then the cool lotion hit, it having a deepened absorption tingle. She laughed, tracing my bite marks with a finger.

"I got a little carried away, I hope Donnie doesn't mind."

"Are you kidding, he'll get an erection just hearing who gave me them."

"You two are to deny each other this month, however you must bring him close once a day, or watch him bring himself close."

"Yes Jill"

"You will immediately come to this room if I text you the word "bust" and if you can't, text back "stop" and I will honor that, at a cost."

"Understood..."

"Are you familiar with a contract between consenting adults establishing what one can do to the other and what punishments are..."

"Unnecessary Jill, I trust you whole heartedly with my development."

"What about other...."

"Whole heartedly, no limits."

"Does Donnie agree?

"Donnie doesn't have a choice, and I know my husband and he'll either get over it or get into it," I said, pushing myself into a seated position, her hands now on my back, her lips kissing my neck.

"The safe word is 'bust' if you ever get into a situation you need a pause on..."

"I won't use it."

Having turned me over to Gladys the day before I knew that being given to others was in the cards at some point. My imagination turned to multiple bodies in multiple positions, my cunt got wet thinking of the possibilities, my mind interjected with, 'it stops before it gets there.' My two subconscious beings came to an agreement to deal with it when the time comes.

The cream felt amazing, Jill's naked body and my went cunt filled the air. The smell of my sex getting Jill's attention, my nipples hard with excitement thinking of the toys in her lair. There was a pause, I didn't know what to insert so I just let my thought come out of my mouth.

"How many more serve you Mistress?" I said giving her back the respect, hoping she would sense my excitement still.

"Off and on about a dozen," Mistress Jill said standing now, looking down on my wanton eyes, she was thinking, somewhat in disbelief I was still revved up. "Not all are active, we stay in touch via email, zoom, they perform tasks for me for, well, you'll learn soon enough."

"Mmmmm, will I?" My synd comment was met with a kick across the cheek. "OOOOFFFF!"

"You gave me back control, and that means the rules reactivate," Mistress said. "Close your eyes, Child."

The kick was more startling than painful however deserved, I watched her scurry over to the wall, I heard a cabinet open, some metal things jangling together while she gathered instruments to use on my body, to drive in her control and forever join our souls.

"Rise to your knees, with your eyes closed Child," Mistress said, I pushed up with just my legs, kneeling perfectly. Soon, against my face was a rubbery semi-soft strap-on penis sliding on my cheek moving to my lips. "Open and take me in, eyes closed."

I smiled a little, my tongue feeling the tip of the dildo and like taking Donnie in the entry way, directed by Mistress (just Jill at the time), I pushed my mouth onto it, bobbing back and forth, letting my tongue wetten the shaft, she pushed into me rocking back and forth until it was almost all the way in side. My hands were on her hips, I strained and pushed, pulled her to me gurgling and gagging.

"Beautiful, Child..." she slid out and moved away and around. "All fours!"

I obeyed and felt her hands on my hips, lining me up and she slipped into my sloppy cunt with ease, sliding the long dildo 1/2 way inside.

"OHhhh, Mistress, Ohhhhh," I breathed, again pushing back against her thrusts. She pulled back and went inside again, the phallic device longer than Donnie, the only dick I'd had in the last 28 years. "YES! YES!"

The length and her hands, pulling, she leant over me and soon was on my back, fulling inside my body, her hands around and playing with my clit, my breasts, she kissed my neck. I felt her mouth and tongue against the skin below my ear, she sucked and nippled and I felt teeth for a second, then she let up.

"I have already marked you as mine," Mistress whispered, then rose to her knees and was above me, I looked back at my conquerer. "Feel my power..."

She pulled back and thrust inside hard, pulled back and began to thrust harder and harder inside my cunt.

"OHHHH! YES! OHHHH!!!!" I screamed. "MISTRESSSSS! YESSSS!

The length, the lighting, her naked body above me, giving myself to her totally I orgasmed again, my arms as a pillow I began to feel dizzy and I blacked out.

---------------------------------------

Someone carried me into the tub downstairs, the essential oil applied under my nose woke me from wherever I was. Confused I splashed down with my arms into a full tub, my eyes finally focusing on Jill, the water catching her on the shoulder since she was leaning towards me while I was ou.

"Drink Mel," she said signifying we were back on the same control level handing me a glass of water. In a cute and coy tone she explained "You expended a lot of energy, we should have made sure to hydrate."

"You were amazing," I said, looking up into her eyes, drinking from the glass now peering over the rim. I handed it back, letting my breasts come above the surface, still drawn to my neighbor as much as my Mistress. "I know it's a persona, but I bet it's you underneath a facade all day."

"My, my you've awaken and now wax deep," Jill said smiling sitting back on the small bench she pulled forward. "We'll get you cleaned up and you can borrow one of my workout outfits, I'm sure you'll be over enough to get it back to me."

"Are you proposing we do this a lot?" I said coy and cute this time.

"You have denied this part of yourself for a long time, and you committed to a verbal contract, remember?"

"I do and I'll put it in writing."

"Already have, it's waiting for you to sign on the way out. You have to deny Donnie this month, bring him close once a day."

"And with you, denial?"

"I can tell you've denied your love for women for a long time. I have the authority to grant you and guide you through a month of fulfillment instead of continued denial."

"Sounds delicious, can I just come move in for a month?"

"Intriguing thought, but you must tease and deny your spouse, build him up and let him down."

"Awwww," I looked up at her, my mouth open, my eyes fixed on her. "Who do you get authority from?"

"You kissed her yesterday."

"Gladys? That makes sense I guess, will she..."

"Put yourself together and go home to your husband, your world, it's nearing supper time if you can believe that," Jill said standing up. "You'll understand it all soon enough."

She left me wet, alone in her basement bathroom, a set of clothes on the bench, my body tingling and my mind buzzing. Stepping into my panties, sliding on a t-shirt and sweatshirt with sweatpants, my flip-flops, I became suburban me.

I walked up the steps, Brian was prepping in the kitchen, Jill on the couch, my heart leapt when she got up to say goodbye. She met me at the top of the stairs, her hand rested on my shoulder and she kissed my cheek softly, slowly and tenderly.

"You were amazing," Jill said, running her hand over my braids, the starting point to our relationship. "You are my muse, a lump of clay I will shape your sexuality beautifully."

Brian peeked over from the kitchen.

Jill dropped her hand from my shoulder, I walked out the door of their house and across the street into the conformity of my life.

12