All Comments on 'Being Neighborly Pt. 03'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sparty0211sparty0211about 1 year ago

Great story, and good character development. Well done!

bobsteid1bobsteid1about 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story line keep it up

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

Glad Jeff and the disgusting lead couple got what they deserved. I feel a little sorry for the wife who keyed Dsn into the situation when he refused to follow the path of drink and get drugged and not let Jeff take Luz away without him, she needed punishment but like the main team that Jeff used to perform his slave trade.

It it amazing Dan and go from never pulling the trigger to being polyamory with Tammy so easily and then add 2 other couples to their swapping within just months of meeting their new neighbor. Like Dan said often, fantasy is one thing but real life is completely another.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Had it's ups and downs but ended well. Hope Jeff and his cohorts were made very "welcome" in prison!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your writing, I loved this story, and I understand you didn’t want it to go too dark, but I felt that you dumped a lot of dramatic tension when you had Jeff arrested, charged, convicted and imprisoned all ‘off-camera,’ so to speak, after only a fairly minor confrontation with Dan and Liz. He had all the tools to be a much more powerful complication than he was allowed to become. Still, it was a lovely story about how polyamory can work well, for so,e people.

UrbanStoriesUrbanStoriesabout 1 year ago

Good story. I liked the characters and the development of them. I liked the point of view from a writer who contributes to Literotica. It added to the story without being corny. My only critique is that you should pay closer attention to the past/present/future tense of your words. I notice it because I had/have the same problem.

Bowmar01Bowmar0110 months ago

I loved all 3 parts and gave each a 5* rating. I waited until the end before making my comments.....

Yes there were a few mistakes here and there (names, past & present etc...) I bet Stephen King made his fair share but had someone far more expensive than 'Todger65' to correct them, you are thereby forgiven, and for those miserable fuckers who moan about it, my suggestions are... either don't carry on reading it, or write something better yourself. Excellent stories (think I've read about 20 now) keep going, I for one think you're a very talented writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES