Bella and Rocco - How It Started Pt. 03

Story Info
The wives take it even further with their husband's aproval.
3.1k words
4.02
5.9k
11
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim told Bella: "When we get to the club, they will clean out our asses again so we are ready to be fucked there. You should know most guys that fuck your ass expect you to suck their cocks after. You must remember tonight you are being paid to be a whore and no is not an option."

Four hours later we entered the club at the back entrance, the women that were to be whores use this entrance. The other three women were already there and sitting on couches. Bella and Kim were led to another room to be prepared. Both came back a while later nude and joined Chip and I on one of the available couches.

Then we were all led to the stage and each couple given a bed and a chair. Instructions were given and each husband or boyfriend was given a box to put the payments in. The women were told if a customer comes in her mouth, she must show it before swallowing it. They were also told if a customer wants her to suck his cock after being in her cunt or ass, she must do it or she will be removed and never allowed to return.

So, all took our places and the curtain was raised. The stage started to rotate and made two revolutions before the sex started Those that were there for sex were given numbers and as their number was drawn it was their turn. For the first five each picked a numbered ball from a bag, the numbers for the whore he or she would get. After that what ever whore was available was who you got. If you intended to go more than once you put your number into a second bag and after all the numbers in the first bag were drawn, they started drawing for the second bag. Also, if anyone had changed their mind and wanted to have sex instead of just watching, they had to pay the original fee to have sex. I was surprised at the number of women that paid to have sex with the wife/whores. All the sex was without condoms and the women that paid for a whore seemed to love eating cum filled pussy. Also, the men seemed to enjoy sloppy seconds and the sloppier the more they liked it even eating the whore pussy before fucking her.

Ater the second bag was empty they announced, Group sex would now be available to bid on. Kim hadn't mentioned this so I asked Chip about it.

He said: "That didn't happen the time we came before, maybe it is something new."

At that point my wife had been fucked by twenty men and six did her in her ass. Every guy had her suck his cock clean and six women ate her sloppy cum filled pussy. I asked her before the group sex auction: "How are you holding up? You think you can handle a couple of groups doing you together?"

She smiled and said: "Fuck yes, I think I want to be a gang bang slut from time to time. Would you be ok with that?"

I told her: "As long as you are ok with it, I am good with it. But I think you may need a couple of days of rest after this."

A group of three couples won the right to have Bella as their whore. Two of the women started with one eating her pussy while the other feed Bella hers. Then the three men did her in her pussy ass and mouth at the same time, they rotated till each had been in each of her holes. Then the third woman laid under her as the men each filled her pussy with his cum. The woman then ate Bella's cum filled pussy. I learned they paid equivalent of two thousand US dollars to use my wife.

I looked over to where Kim and Chip were and saw she was being double fucked in her pussy. With six more guys waiting their turn with her. After they dumped their loads, Chip was catching the cum leaking out of his wife in a glass, which he then feed her. Later Chip told me they paid three grand to double fuck her.

The next auction was the right to pick one whore to spend the night with, the winning bid was the equivalent of six grand. The winners were a group of five men and thankfully they didn't pick Bella. Had she known about that beforehand I feel she wouldn't have agreed to being a whore at the club. Kim was picked and gave Chip a kiss as she left with the five men.

Once back at the hotel I drew a hot bath for Bella and helped her in. The tub had a heating system to keep the water hot. After we showered and I dried her off and helped her to bed. She slept till three the next afternoon and only got up long enough to use the bath room and drink some water. At six in the evening, she was back to somewhat normal and ate some soup.

I asked her: "So, now that you recovered, what do you think about the whole experience?"

She said: "Never again it was just too much."

I asked her: "What was too much, the amount of sex, The being a paid whore, or the whole thing?"

She said: "The number of people I had to have sex with, I don't think my pussy and I know my ass won't be able to have sex for at least a week. Being paid to do it was what got me through it. Honey would you be ok if I was a whore now and then, not often just may be when we are out of town?"

I inquired: "What do you mean by now and then, once a month or less often. and what happens to the money you get?"

She smiled and said: "How about twice a year and the money will go to charity less expenses. You ok with that?"

I wanted to know: "What about sex with other people, like you did in New York and here with Kim and Chip? Also, what do you mean by less expenses when you whore yourself?"

She said: "Of course we will still enjoy sex with others and I want to find a place near us with booths holes to have sex in with strangers. Now about the money from whoring, the travel cost and the rental for a room or a suite would come off the top. The rest goes to the charity we pick." I asked her: "Will you tell your sisters what a slut you have become. After all they shared all their slut stories with you."

She said: "Actually I am thinking about asking them to be whores with me when I do it."

I know I should tell her no, but her talking about what she wants to do had my cock rock hard. I had heard about two places in Worcester that showed porn and couples would go there and let the wife have sex in the open with other men. I heard one had a couple of booths and I know there are adult book stores in Boston's Combat Zone with booths.

I had an idea to pitch to my dad about a location North of Boston to have a second rental location that was for the smaller equipment and did repair work with free loaners if we did the repairs for our loyal customers. The New York yellow page ads for some of the rental companies offered that. If it was near or just over the New Hampshire border we could also tap int te New Hampshire and Maine business. That may help the heavy equipment and crane rentals as well.

At eight that night Kim came walking in. Her commitment from the auction ended at seven AM, but she stayed and the men that won invited more guys and she spent the day with all of them for ten grand US. Since that was not part of the auction it was all hers.

Chip told her: "Well now you are a real prostitute if you keep the money."

She said: "Fucking right I am keeping it; I earned every single dollar of it. I think I like being a paid whore want to be my pimp?"

Chip told her: "Ken Biship told me they pay huge amounts of money for white American wives to whore. In the Middle East, Japan, and some African countries."

She said: "No thanks, I read about girls disappearing in those places. If I do it, I prefer Europe or the US, I could help you to close deals by having sex with the customers. What do you think?"

He said: "Most of them would have a heart attack fucking you."

Bella turned to me and asked: "What do you think about me whoring to your customers?"

I told her: "That business will not be mixed with your being a whore, understand!"

Kim then asked Bella: "You are going to become a whore for real?"

Bella told her: "No. just for charity like last night maybe twice a year. I am going to ask my sisters to join me in doing it. They are twins and supper sluts so I think they will like doing it."

Kim asked her: "How about I join you when you do it. I love the feeling that the person is paying to be with me. I want to be a whore now and then any way. When are you two leaving?"

I said: "We were here for three more days, but I extended it so we will be here for ten more days why?"

She said: "One of the guys that joined with the winners of the auction, told me there is a brothel near here that caters to the rich and famous and I could make a ton of money there. Bella what do you think, want to be a real whore for a night or two?"

My wife told her: "It sounds fun, but my body is not able now may be in a few days."

Kim asked her: "What about this weekend do you think you could by then?"

Bella said: "Most likely, but I would want to know more about the place and what we would be required to do and of course how much money we would be paid."

Kim got up and went to the master bed room and came back with a card and said: "The guy gave me the card for the place in case I decided to go there. I will call and ask to have an interview."

She called and was told to come Tuesday at noon to meet the madame. It was Sunday night and so there was two days before they would go to apply to be whores. Monday Bella was well on her way to being back to normal. Kim booked them appointments at a very high-end spa and when they returned Bella was ready for sex again. She would only let me go down on her and suck me off. Her reason was she wanted to be ready in case the madame had them have sex with a customer as a try out.

Tuesday morning, they went shopping and returned looking like two French whore. Short skirts tight with slits up one side, old style nylons with the seam up the back, garter belts. As they walked the slit allowed you to see the tops of the nylons and the suspenders of the garter belt. Blouses tied in the front and no buttons so their cleavage so on display, under the blouse was a quarter cup bra that held up their tits. As they moved their nipples could be seen. At eleven they left to be there at noon.

Chip had called the place at five and was told our wives were very busy with the customers. They returned at ten that night, and seemed very happy as they dumped out two bags of cash.

I asked: "How was it and why did she have you work right away. I thought you were only going for an interview?"

Kim Said: "She took one look at us and asked if we were ready to service one customer each for the interview. We both agreed and when we went to remove our rings, she asked if we were married. We told her we were and she said leave the rings on guys pay extra to fuck other men's wives. She told us there are some rules. If a trick wants more than he had already paid for, we had to get the money and bring it to her. Condoms for all forms of sex even a hand job. No kissing no matter what and don't let a trick go down on you.

After we each turned our tryout trick, she was very pleased and asked if we would like to work the rest of the first shift. Evidently, the word spread that two American wives were there working as whores. She scheduled us to work Friday and Saturday night and would like to have us back any time we want to work."

Chip asked them: "That is a lot of money what is the split sixty forty?"

Bella said: "The split is fifty-fifty but we must pay fees out of our fifty. Room fee per customer, linens fee, towel and wash cloth fee, condom fee, and lube fee. Plus, we must tip the maid for cleanup and room prep after each customer. That works out to just over ten percent from our percentage."

I said: "That is a lot of money how many guys did you each have to have sex with?"

Kim said: "Not as many as you are thinking. A hand job is a hundred, topless one fifty, nude two hundred, if he wants to finger you it is fifty more and he must wear a glove. A blow job is two fifty and again topless is another fifty as is nude and to finger us. Fucks start at four hundred and that is with only our panties off. Same extra as with the hand job and blow job. An ass fuck is six hundred and topless and fingering our pussies is the same extra of each."

Bella said: "I would love to tell you some of the people that paid to have sex with me, but we signed documents that stated if we did, we can be sued. I sucked off one of my favorite actors and he paid extra to fuck me. There was a congress man and a guy that ran for president a few years ago. The madame told me three of the men I did were French politicians. Two Italian actors and a couple of Arib Sheks. Thes guys all love looking at my rings as I suck their cocks or while they are fucking me. I can't wait to see what famous men will pay to have me this weekend."

Kim added: "I did two English actors and one very well know English actress. I must tell you she is the best I have ever had eat my pussy and get this her husband watched the whole time. I would work there for free just to have sex with these people."

Bella said: "I feel the same way, this must be what it is like being a rock and roll groupie."

Chip asked them: "So, what happens after the weekend? Are you going to keep going back or are you done after the weekend?"

Kim said; "If you are ok with it, I would go back weekends if we are here. If you are not then I won't go back after this weekend."

Bells looked at me and asked: "Can I do a second weekend before we leave? Please, can I?"

Chip and I looked at each other and I think we had the same thing on our minds. He spoke first and said: "Tell us about the other whores that work there?"

Kim spoke and said: "Well the ones tonight were all young and I was probably the oldest. But I have no idea if any of them will be working the weekend. Let me guess you want to used my earnings to paid to fuck our coworkers."

He just smiled and I added: "Sounds like a good plain to me."

Kim got up and went to the phone and called the bordello to asked the madame who would be working the weekend. She suggested we go there tomorrow at eleven before they open and she will show us pictures of the girls so you know who you will be picking from."

I asked: "Did she take pictures of you two as well?"

Bella said: "But of course she did, dressed, nude, and with a guy's cock in our mouths, pussy, and up our asses. Customers need to see what the whore can do. There is even a video of each of us with the bouncer and bartender. When we are done, she will give them to us to keep."

We went to the master bed room for our own sexual party. Chip and I double fucked Kim while she ate out Bella.

As Kim started to eat her, she said: "Did a condom break, you have cum in your whore cunt."

Bella said: "The actor that paid to fuck me after I sucked him off. Wanted to do me bare back and offered a grand to do it. The madame said it was up to me so, I let him."

She then said: "Rocco don't be made, but I gave him our number and told him I will let him fuck me whenever he is near us. He told me he lives in Connecticut and he will call often."

I told her: "It would have been nice if you asked me about that."

She said: "It was right after I sucked him off and I didn't have a way to call you. It is why he wanted to fuck me and was my last customer."

Kim said: "Rocco you are already letting her fuck everybody she wants or is willing to pay to have her. What's the big deal?"

I said: "Ok deal on one condition, I want his autograph on a picture with his arm around your nude body feeling a tit with his other hand."

She said: "I will ask him Friday night he is coming back then."

It felt strange with my cock in Kim's pussy beside Chip's, but I liked it. After we came in her Bella ate her out. When we recovered, we did the same to Bella and I liked it even more because it was my wife that was being double fucked.

Part 4 soon