All Comments on 'Bella's Inverted Dare'

by Llorna

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
luv2custripluv2custripover 1 year ago

Did you ever “pull anything off” like this? Very nice.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

You write these stories well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very cute and fun story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i love our storys

jaythemanjaythemanover 1 year ago

3 for 3 in good stories. Please keep writing. The world needs more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky it wasn't one of those fire escapes where once your in them you can only get out onto the street!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

So, the couple she encountered at the lift, convinced her to come back to their room with them. She did, getting more and more aroused with every step. Once inside their room, the other woman fell to her knees and started licking her hot and wet pussy. The husband placed his hands on her breasts and squeezed, his fingers manipulating her nipples. She began going off like some fireworks.

Meanwhile, dickhead husband was waiting at their room door, two floors up. After 10 minutes he began getting concerned and worried. By the time 20 minutes was up, he was beginning to panic. "Where was she? Did someone grab her? What was she doing?" He ran back to the lifts searching but no sign. He went down the stairs: no sign. He finally went right down to the front desk: no sign. He got a spare passkey and went back to their room: no sign.

For two hours he worked himself into a frenzy, panicing and worried. Finally, their door clicked open and she entered, looking all hot and flustered... and well fucked. "You going to try something else, husband dear?" she asked. "Well now you know what to expect".

LlornaLlornaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the appreciation, folks! I'm new here, so your comments mean a lot!

Good point about the fire escape! Idea for a future story :)

@LenardSpencer: Interesting alternative ending! When/if I use it for Bella's future adventures, I'll be sure to credit you.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel896 months ago

Why do most of the female exhibitionist protagonists on this site have C-cup or smaller breasts? It's bizarrely common to the point there must be a reason for it. The anthropologist in me is genuinely fascinated at the potential cause of this! :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous