Belong to Me Ch. 13

Story Info
Marvin aquires a lady!
1k words
4.54
3.9k
2

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin left his latest puppy all alone in the laboratory room to learn and obey. Bryce had a LONG way to go. Now was the time to deal with Bryce's wife and hopefully gain a different type of slut. Marvin wanted a diverse harem. He grabbed some supplies and headed in Bryce's BMW to Bryce's house.

Marvin went up and rang the doorbell. A woman answered. "Hello, how can I help you? I'm Janice." said Janice.

"Oh, I'm Marvin, your husband works with me. I brought his car home. He has business in the city. Invite me in for tea." ordered Marvin. He had sprayed pheromones on himself that made women obey him.

"It's hot out here, why don't you come in for some tea?' questioned Janice.

She made tea, dessert and charcuterie for Marvin.

"Thank you, Janice. It's hard to believe that all those slutty clothes I found in the car belong to you. Trashy women, who give five dollar blow jobs behind gas stations, seem to wear those clothes and you seem like a real lady. I can't picture you wearing clothes like that." said Marvin leading Janice on.

Janice blushed a deep red. "Oh, those aren't my clothes. Those clothes belong to my husband. I wear different things."

"Janice, I don't know if I believe you. Bryce is a man...why would he wear women's clothes?" questioned Marvin.

Janice broke down crying. "I don't know, I just don't know. I try to be attractive and lady-like but he wants me to do terrible things like lead him around on dog leashes. I just don't know what to do." She cried.

"There, there...I can see you're a real lady who wants nothing more than to please her betters. Why don't you go change into some of that lady-like lingerie to please me? Real ladies are in short supply." stated Marvin.

"Alright..." said Janice.

"Alright, Master.....you'll always call me Master or Sir now. Know it pleases me, ladies like you want to please real men, now go change." said Marvin.

"Alright, Master." Janice said. She went off to her bedroom, eager to change into a ladylike outfit that would please her Master. Meanwhile, Marvin slipped some nanites into her tea. Janice's body could use some improvement and there was no harm in installing total obedience. He couldn't have sluts getting out and warning the world.

In her bedroom, Janice wanted to please her Master and look like a real lady. She put on a light pink baby doll, flowered bra and light pink underwear. It was the classiest lingerie she had. Janice went out to show Marvin.

"Oh Janice, you look so lovely and ladylike in that outfit. Why don't you come sit in my lap, drink some tea and please me?" questioned Marvin.

"Uhmm..." started Janice. Something weird was going on here. Should this man be in her house?

"Be a nice lady now, not a trashy whore,...show a real man like me a good time. Pour me and yourself a cup of tea." stated Marvin. He patted his lap.

"Yes Sir, of course Sir." said Janice. What was wrong with her? She was a classy lady...why wasn't she doing what her Master bid? Janice obeyed her Master. She drank the nanite tea.

"Janice, shall I tell you about the perfect lady...the one I hope you'll become?" Marvin said.

"Yes Sir, of course, sir." said Janice.

"My idea of a perfect lady is a woman of about 5'1, with A size breasts. Weak of course and easily tired. A lady so fragile that she can only take a good rogering about twice a month. She's too delicate to have it more often. Yet, she dreams of her Master's cock all the time. Pleasing her Master is what she lives for. While she can only take rogering about once a month, she also loves eating pussy. This delicate lady knows nothing turns her Master on like good lesbian sex. A perfect lady seeks a real man, not a tranny fag, to protect her. That's my idea of a perfect lady." said Marvin as he watched Janice change into what he'd described.

At 6'8, Marvin towered two feet above her. She felt compelled to obey him. He was a real man.

"Sir...I have a question for you." asked Janice timidly.

"Yes Lady Janice, what is your question?" asked Marvin. He had also programed Janice to have a mini orgasem everytime he called her "Lady Janice".

"Well Sir...I want to be a real lady and do all the things that ladies do. But, it's so hard for me. My husband is a tranny fag. I just don't know what to do! I feel very unsafe in this house. I'm weak and I need protection. You said a lady has to lick pussy and I've never even had lesbian sex. I just don't know what to do!" cried Janice.

"There, there Lady Janice...Master may be able to help you. Show Master your pussy. Remember ladies don't complain and they always say yes." Marvin ordered.

"Yes Master!" said Janice as she did what Marvin bid.

Marvin immediately stuck his fingers deep in Janice's pussy. He worked them in and out deeply. Marvin flicked Janice's clit. Janice moaned in pleasure and bucked against his hand. Marvin pulled his wet hand out of Janice.

"Lick!" he ordered.

Janice licked.

"Good, isn't it?" Marvin stated.

"Yes Master." said Janice and immediately the pussy juice became good.

"Well Lady Janice, I think I have a job for you out on my ranch. You'll be serving me...doing lady-like things such as flower arranging and setting the table. I'll fuck a weak lady like you about twice a month, you'll dream of my cock of course and lick out your sisters' cunts...how does this sound to you Lady Janice." questioned Marvin.

"Good Master." said Janice.

"However, Master does not give anything away for free. It costs him alot of money to keep ladies like you. Lady Janice should sign her house and all worldly goods over to her Master. Lady Janice must also sign herself into slavery. But, Master will protect the weak Lady Janice...is this what Lady Janice wants?" Marvin questioned. He already knew the answer. He could feel Janice's wetness through her panties.

"Oh YES SIR!" cried Janice as she came, flooding her panties.

"Good slave." in a few hours the proper papers had been signed and Lady Janice was well on her way to becoming a slave.

(I love to hear from my fans. Please rate and comment.)