All Comments on 'Bending the Rules Pt. 08: Wingman'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
So lovely

Laughed so much this episode. Not at first of course, but the tale end (minus that finale, you do love your cliffhangers, not that I begrudge you that) was hilarious. Of course, everything in this world is a game. Even life and death to an extent. So of course they would make even something silly like getting past a slobbering lyena to deliver some quite likely unwanted pants. I mean, a couple of them dumping INT that hard i could believe, but all of them? Nah. They're having some honest fun. Good on them.

Wonderful start to a working relationship between are lovely pair. Even if it is taxing him a bit of his future. Do what you got to manage, yeah? Guess we'll just have to wait to see what happens next time, to learn what happened this time. ^.^

Thank you for your story, be well and take as long as it needs. Glad the muse graced you once more, hoping she keeps the juices flowing. Maybe not as much as Adana, but when you're competing with a Succubus... ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So....looking for some leg armor....

Seriously, I actually laughed out loud several times during this chapter. I love how you took this stupid little side plot and just ran with it and turned it into an amazing and so enjoyable addition to your tale. Really loved it. Also, did you design all the scenarios during his interview with the rules lawyer/ghost, or were those perhaps actual or slightly bent content from some psych textbook? If of your own design, more kudos - very clever and creative interview, i thought. Really enjoying this one.....looking forward to your next serving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hah

That chapter was just plain fun. You had me laughing so loudly that the people near me thought I was high or something. Loved it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...