Bernadette's Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark quickly has his hands on the back of her head pulling her towards him. The tip of his thick rod slammed against the back of her throat again and again. Bernadette slurped and hummed while she tried to accommodate his full length. Her own hand was mauling one of her fleshy mounds while the other hand slipped under the tiny triangle of material covering her gash. Her hand was thumping a steady beat on her angry clit.

"That's right! Suck my cock! Take it all, goddammit!" Mark growled while he threw his hips into her face and slammed his massive rod against the back of her mouth.

POP POP POP

Drool fell from Bernadette's chin onto her incredible globes while she struggled to handle Mark's manhood. It had been quite some time since she'd had a muscle this large penetrating her face. She tried to take him all in. She wanted to take him all in! It had been so long she was out of practice.

Steve watched from the sidelines with a growing bulge in his loose fitting pants as Mark continued the assault on Bernadette's face. Josh's camera zoomed in for photographs of Bernadette pinching her gumdrop-size nipples.

"We're gonna make a fuckin' fortune!" Steve muttered to himself while he massaged the bump in his pants. "Why didn't I think of this earlier?"

Then it happened. Bernadette gurgled and gagged. Her eyes watered. Mark's head flew back. The flash of the camera lit up the room just as Bernadette's throat took on the shape of Mark's tool.

His balls bounced off her chin. "Oh fuuuuuuuck!" Mark moaned. Of the dozens of women Mark had bedded, only two had been able to swallow him whole. Now this tiny little woman he had been laughing at a short while ago was the third.

"Fuck this," Steve said as he unzipped his pants. He looked at Josh. "You just keep pushing that fucking button."

By the time Steve had reached the pair he had kicked off his loafers and slipped off his pants. His pudgy little pud bounced as he walked towards the pair. Bernadette didn't even remove Mark from her mouth when Steve grabbed her at the waist and pulled her to her feet. He expertly unsnapped the garter belt and yanked her thong past her knees and off her legs.

POP POP

Steve looked across Bernadette's tiny body at Mark's smiling face. "Let's see what a slut scientist does with two test subjects."

He touched his pole to Bernadette's swollen slit and quite unceremoniously shoved it through. His round stomach slammed against Bernadette's heart-shaped ass. She gave a loud yelp at the sudden intrusion. The force of the thrust buried her nose into Mark's toned stomach.

Steve grabbed her ample hips and started to jackhammer away at her snatch. "Goddamn this little bitch is tight!" he announced to the room.

POP POP

Bernadette's body started to tense. Her muffled moans became louder. Mark and Steve smiled at each other's sweaty faces.

"Sounds like the slutty scientist is about to cum," Steve chuckled.

Mark's thrusts into her face became even more aggressive. "C'mon, you fuckin' slut. You wanna cum? Hmmmm? You wanna cum?" Bernadette moaned and nodded her head as best as she could. Mark grabbed her hair and drove his thick tool down her throat. "That's right. Show us what a slutty little scientist looks like when she cums. C'mon, show the camera what you look like when you cum," he snarled.

POP POP

Two lightning bolts raced up her inner thighs and crashed into her quaking cunt with the force of two locomotives.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmgggggggffffff!"

Her entire body trembled while a stampede of thunder and lightning tore through her body. Her body felt like it was on fire, hotter than it had ever been before. Her throat and slit clamped down on the objects inside them like vice grips. Her mind went blank, filled only with the emotional pleasure that was racing through her body, not the two cocks that were physically filling her.

POP POP

Her body went weak and her legs went wobbly. The only things keeping her from collapsing to the ground were the two rods impaling both ends of her body.

Steve chuckled. "Damn! She went off like a firecracker, didn't she?!"

Mark snickered while he continued to fuck her face. "Fuckin' cunt."

Steve pulled out of her still spasming slit. "I think it's time to get this cunt on all fours like the true bitch that she is."

Mark pulled out of her face. A string of saliva followed it out until it snapped off and fell across her chin. For the first time in what seemed like hours, Bernadette's throat wasn't filled with meat.

"Oh, mother Mary and Joseph," she panted.

Mark was quickly on his back. His thick column was pointed straight at the sky. He smiled a wicked smile at Bernadette. "Time for a lap dance," he said as he waved his massive wand at her.

Her eyes went wide. "That...that...that thing'll split me in two!"

Mark loudly laughed. "You won't be able to walk for a week when I'm through with you. Now get down here."

Bernadette shuddered at the thought of having this thing buried inside her. At the same time, her cunt turned into a waterfall of slick juices at the thought. She stepped over Mark's tan body and straddled him. She spread her lips and he held his stake steady. She watched his face turn evil as she lowered herself down. A shiver ran up her spine when her open gash touched his hot tip.

POP POP

She gasped with the swollen head slipped through her velvety folds. Just then, a pair of pudgy hands were on her shoulders.

"Sit the fuck down and bend the fuck over! We ain't got all day!"

Steve shoved her into Mark's lap. It felt like the tip of his tool smacked against her adam's apple.

"Oh! You motherfucker!" she barked.

Steve laughed and pushed her forward until her fun bags smashed into Mark's chest. He slid forward until his round stomach was touching her ass. She waited to feel him press against her rosebud. But she felt the pressure somewhere else.

"Wait! Wait! Holy shit, wait! You...you...you both can't fit in there!"

Steve laughed again. "You'd be surprised what'll fit in there."

He pressed against her slick slit and Mark's already buried tool. He leaned in. His swollen head slipped in. He leaned in more. In no time, his balls were resting on the underside of Mark's massive rod.

POP POP

"Oh sweet baby Jesus! Holy shit!" Bernadette squealed.

Both men grabbed her hips and began to pump her snapper full of meat. It was more meat than she'd ever had stuffed in her cunt than ever before. The feeling sent a rush through her body unlike anything she had ever experienced. Soon she was rocking back to meet their thrusts.

"Oh God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ohmagawd, don't you fucking stop! Oh God! Oh God! Oh ggggaaaaaaaaa!"

Her body shivered while the force of two cocks continued to pummel her spasming pussy. It was like an 8.0 California earthquake was tearing through her body. She cursed the gods and heaven above while praising the two cocks buried in her tiny body.

POP POP

Her arms became wobbly as the tremors settled down. Suddenly and unexpectedly, Steve yanked his tool from her still spasming slit.

"One more hole," he growled as he pressed his pulsing prod against her backdoor.

She'd been expecting this earlier and welcomed it now. Her gate swung open and his slick shaft slipped past her sphincter, bringing a squeaky yelp from Bernadette.

Steve fell forward into her. "Holy shit! Her fucking ass sucked me right in! Little bitch can't wait for me to fuck her in the ass!"

She turned her head and looked at him over her shoulder. "Give it your best shot, you fat bastard!"

Steve grabbed her hips and threw himself forward as hard as he could. Bernadette's yelp made him chuckle. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room after that statement as Steve's round belly and beefy hips smacked against her sweet ass.

Meanwhile, Josh had placed the camera on a tripod. He tripped the trigger with one hand while he stroked himself with the other, all the while peering through the lens. He finally pulled out from behind the camera.

"This is bullshit," he said in his whiny, nasally voice. He placed the camera on full auto and hoped the writhing bodies didn't move out of the frame.

He walked the short distance across the room and stopped in front of Bernadette. His own trigger was pointed straight at her bouncing face. She looked up at him with a twinkle in her eye. Josh was only slightly larger than her Howie. Without a word, she opened her mouth and gobbled him up, bringing a loud moan from Josh.

POP POP

Each thrust of Mark's torso tossed her tiny body in the air. Steve's pole was the only thing that kept her from lifting off. Each drive of Steve's hips drove her face into Josh's groin. The room smelled like sweat and sex.

It wasn't long before Bernadette tripped Josh's trigger. His hands were on the back of her head. His body started to stutter.

"Oh God! Oh God! Ohhhhhhh God! Gggggaaaaaaa!"

Bernadette's mouth quickly filled with his almost watery spunk. She swallowed and gulped as much as she could. Then she felt a rough push on the back of her head. It was Steve.

"Make sure she swallows every goddamn bit of it, too! Hear that?! Don't spill a drop!" he commanded.

Bernadette did as asked and swallowed every salty drop. Josh finally pulled out of her face.

"That...that...that was fucking awesome!" he panted as he walked away.

Steve's thrusts began to lose their rhythm. His grip on her hips grew tighter.

"I'm gonna fill this little bitch's ass with cum! Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah!"

She looked over her shoulder at him. "Yeah, come on, you fat bastard! Come on, do it!"

"Oh, you fucking...biiiiiittttccccchhhhh-aaahhhhhh!"

Steve's head flew back. She felt his hot, thick jizz pour into her once forbidden zone. She felt a new spurt with each throb of his cock.

He finally released his grip and pulled back. A stream of thick, white liquid spilled out of her quivering ass and ran down her thighs when he pulled his plug. He grabbed his quickly shrinking shaft and slapped it on her ass several times while it continued to bounce from Mark's jolts from below. The slaps sent specks of white shooting up her back.

Steve lifted his hefty body off the floor. "Fuck me," he moaned.

Mark gave her one hard ram while at the same time grabbing her hips. He lifted her from his lap and tossed her to his side. The veins on his thick weapon were visibly pulsing. Mark jumped to his feet and looked down at Bernadette with an evil look on his face.

"C'mon, you wanted me to cum on those fucking tits, get up! C'mon, let's go! Hold 'em up! Hold 'em up!"

Bernadette sprang to her knees and cupped her breasts, holding her cum catchers up as targets.

"Come on, bub, let's see what you've got. Let's see what that big, fat cock has got," she purred while she shook her money makers at Mark.

Mark stroked himself furiously. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes!" His eyes closed shut and his head flew back.

The camera flashed as a stream of white shot out of his wand like it'd been shot out of a cannon. It looked like something you'd see in a porn movie. The thick rope crashed against her chest and splashed across her tits. The force and volume of the blast caught Bernadette by surprise, knocking her back. The second blast landed with a thud in her cleavage and spread up her chest and throat. Two more globs spurted out before Bernadette took him into her mouth and pumped his still throbbing shaft with long, firm strokes.

When Bernadette stopped feeling gushes of thick, salty spunk stream down her throat she pulled back. The purple head at the end of his shaft left her mouth with a pop. A strand of white followed the tip out before it finally snapped and fell across her chin. Mark grabbed his still throbbing cock and shook it in Bernadette's direction, spitting speckles of white across her face and into her matted blonde hair.

Bernadette looked down at herself, then around the room at the three men who were in various states of dress. She ran her fingers across the top of her cum covered tits and lifted a large scoop into her mouth. She sucked her fingers dry with a smile.

"Well that was fun," she squeaked with a twinkle in her eye. "Well? Did I make the magazine?"

Mark laughed as he zipped up his pants. "Oh, you made a magazine alright! Which one I don't know, but you made a magazine I'm sure."

"You mean I'm going to be a part of the 50 sexiest scientists?"

Steve laughed. "Sluttiest scientists!" The three men laughed. "We'll take a look at these pictures and see what the camera thinks. Then we'll see about the sexiest scientists edition. But these pictures today? Oh shit!" The big man laughed again.

A mixture of confusion and panic hit Bernadette. "Pictures today? You...you...you mean the pictures in the lab coat, right?"

"Hell no! I mean the pictures with you full of cock!" Steve laughed at her naiveté.

Now it was full on panic. "You...you...you can't use those!"

Mark chimed in. "You signed paperwork up front, right? You read them didn't you? One was a release form for these test shots. We can do whatever we want to with them."

Bernadette's mind raced. What will Howie do if he sees these?! She paused. Who are you kidding? He's such a fucking pervert he'll probably make posters out of them!

"Fine!" she said. "But I get a cut of the profits."

The three men were stunned at the reaction. Steve scratched his chin. "Hmmmmm. Legally, we're not obligated to give you anything. But hell, we're gonna make a fuckin' fortune with 'em! How about 25%?"

She waved her arms across her body. "I'm the one with cum all over me! 75%!"

Steve stared at her. "50/50, take it or leave it."

*****

A few weeks later, Bernadette and Howard were lying in bed, sweaty and out of breath. Howard pointed at the ceiling.

"You know, I think the one with you scooping cum off your tits is my favorite one. Great photography. The framing and lighting are just right." He had several of the photos tacked to the ceiling over the bed. Then he pointed again and waved his finger in circles. "But, dang, those ones where all three of them are fucking you? Those are definitely right up there!"

She smiled and curled up tighter against him. "You're such a pervert, Howie."

"Yeah, I'm the pervert! I'm not the one with two cocks shoved in their cunt! Which, by the way, a good photographer would have gotten close ups of!" They both chuckled.

"Okay, fair enough," she squeaked.

"How do you like that new car?" he asked.

"I love it."


12