Best Celebrity Erotica Ch. 06

Story Info
Jocelyn Bedard visits Refika's Kitchen.
1.1k words
1.8
2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers

Refika is a curvy, dark-haired, brown-eyed and bronze-skinned celebrity chef from the City of Istanbul, Turkey. This lovely lady has taken the world by storm with her relentless celebration of Turkish cuisine and won millions of fans around the world. Refika's Kitchen has grown so popular that culinary celebrities in Canada have invited her to showcase her work for a Canadian audience. Refika is more than happy to take her show on the road. Refika's Kitchen is a unique show, and its creator knew that the Canadian culinary world would be addicted once they saw what she was all about. Refika's Kitchen is about to take over the world...

While visiting the City of Toronto, Ontario, Refika, the lovely host of Refika's Kitchen, met Canadian media personally Jocelyn Bedard. Who in Hell is Jocelyn Bedard, one may ask? Jocelyn Bedard is a tall, dark-haired, alabaster-skinned and absolutely sexy young Canadian woman who is absolutely addicted to celebrities and Hollywood culture. Jocelyn Bedard spends all day dishing on the lives of female celebrities because she's obsessed with them. The eager young woman jumped at the chance to meet a female celebrity from the Muslim world. When Jocelyn Bedard met Refika, each knew the other to be a kindred spirit. Sparks flew between these two lovely women hailing from very different worlds. When the chemistry is right, who in hell can resist it?

"Hmm, nice," Jocelyn Bedard said, as she inhaled the unique scent of Refika's pussy. The curvaceous Turkish Muslim MILF lay on the hotel bed, stark naked, her thick legs spread. Jocelyn Bedard smiled at Refika and then began eating her pussy. The tall, dark-haired, Amazonian gal was more than happy to show a certain Turkish dame a taste of Canadian hospitality. Jocelyn Bedard has always found the beautiful Muslim ladies whom she saw on the streets of Toronto quite simply charming. Finding a Muslim woman who eats pussy isn't exactly easy, so Jocelyn Bedard thanked her lucky stars for meeting Refika...

"Hmm, lick my Turkish delight," Refika said, and the curvy Turkish dame rubbed her erect nipples and sighed happily as Jocelyn Bedard worked her magic on her. Jocelyn Bedard buried her face between Refika's thighs and ate her sweet pussy. Refika has always had a thing for tall, athletic women, but she kept it to herself because in Turkish society, being bisexual, lesbian or gay isn't exactly tolerated. Refika has explored her sexuality with other women back in Istanbul, but she was always discrete about it. In the City of Toronto, Refika could do as she pleases...

"Hmm, you taste wonderful," Jocelyn Bedard paused to say, and the tall, athletic brunette hungrily munched on the curvy Turkish woman's pussy. Refika tasted delicious, and Jocelyn Bedard couldn't get enough of her. Who would have thought that the most delicious thing in Refika's Kitchen is Refika's pussy? Jocelyn Bedard worked two fingers into Refika's pussy and twisted them around while teasing the older woman's clit with her tongue. Refika shuddered violently, and that's when Jocelyn Bedard realized that she had her favorite Turkish Muslim dyke right where she wanted her...

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum," Refika shrieked, and Jocelyn Bedard grinned and eagerly lapped her cunt with her tongue. Jocelyn Bedard grabbed hold of Refika's crotch and her lips latched onto her pussy. Jocelyn Bedard didn't let up until Refika screamed and thrashed wildly, caught in the throes of sheer orgasmic delight. Refika moaned deeply and cried out Jocelyn Bedard's name. The curvy Turkish MILF slowly came down from cloud nine, and looked at her new lover. Jocelyn Bedard knows how to make a woman cum, and whether straight, bisexual or lesbian, the ladies are always thankful for her sheer talents...

"Hmm, my turn," Jocelyn Bedard said, and Refika grinned and pulled the tall, dark-haired, athletic Canadian beauty into her arms. The two women shared a passionate kiss and then continued with their wanton sexual explorations. Refika and Jocelyn Bedard rolled around on the vast, comfortable hotel bed and enjoyed each other's bodies. Jocelyn Bedard found herself on all fours, face down and ass up, and Refika came up behind her. Smiling, the curvaceous Turkish Muslim MILF kissed the tall, sexy Canadian woman's big round ass. Jocelyn Bedard grinned as Refika slid her tongue into her pussy. Let the good times frigging roll...

"Hmm, you've got a nice ass," Refika said as she playfully smacked Jocelyn Bedard's big pale booty. Refika smiled and wormed her tongue deep inside Jocelyn Bedard's pussy while also fingering her warm, tight butt hole. To really shine Jocelyn Bedard on, Refika grabbed a slim pink dildo and inserted it in her backdoor. Jocelyn Bedard groaned but did not protest when Refika put the dildo in her butt hole. Refika resumed eating Jocelyn Bedard's sweet pussy. The tall, athletic Canadian woman had a delicious pussy and Refika couldn't get enough of her. No two women smell or taste alike, something which Refika, a mistress of all things culinary, finds absolutely delightful...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Jocelyn Bedard said, moaning in pleasure as Refika asserted herself and took her for a ride. Refika worked the dildo in and out of Jocelyn Bedard's butt hole and finally left it embedded there. Refika worked three fingers into Jocelyn Bedard's pussy and then added a third. The tall, strong and sexy Canadian gal moaned deeply as Refika began fisting her. Jocelyn Bedard felt her pussy loosen and then contract as Refika fisted her. At the same time, Refika twisted the dildo inside Jocelyn Bedard's butt hole. Jocelyn Bedard cried out in pleasure as Refika showed her what she was made of. Canadian lesbians and bisexual Canadian women got nothing on Turkish Muslim lesbians and bisexual Turkish Muslim women, that's for damned sure...

"Hmm, you love what I do," Refika taunted Jocelyn Bedard as she gave the tall young Canadian woman the double whammy. Jocelyn Bedard's pussy and butt hole were wonderful loose thanks to Refika's expert fisting and anal dildo action. Refika worked her magic on Jocelyn Bedard and didn't let up until the tall, sexy Canadian woman squealed in sheer delight. Refika grinned wickedly as Jocelyn Bedard basically tapped out and begged for mercy. Refika slowly, gently removed her hand from Jocelyn Bedard's pussy, which was now wet and very loose. Seconds later, Jocelyn Bedard farted a little bit as Refika removed the dildo from her butt hole. The two women laughed off any awkwardness and then shared a passionate kiss...

"Welcome to Canada, Refika, the poutine is delicious, and so are the women," Jocelyn Bedard said to her new gal pal, as they emerged from the showers. Refika grinned and playfully smacked Jocelyn Bedard's big round ass. The two women got dressed and parted ways. Refika has to get ready to wow the women and men of the Canadian culinary world, and Jocelyn Bedard has to find a new female celebrity to admire...or mock. Nothing wrong with famous ladies doing what they do, and exploring their ruling passions along the way. Jocelyn Bedard is simply staying ahead of the curve.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers