Best Christmas Gift Ever

Story Info
A Christmas flash story.
1.2k words
4.52
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

***A Christmas flash story. All characters are over 18.***

Anyone who works in the delivery business knows this time of year is insane. The hours, the stress, the physical exhaustion all wear you down. By Christmas, you are running on empty. So imagine the feeling of adrenaline flowing through my body as I walked in the door on Christmas Eve to the best Christmas gift ever.

A sexy blonde elf wearing a red crotchless teddy, red and white striped stockings up to mid thigh and Santa hat. She was holding a sprig of mistletoe and had a sweet smile on her face. She sashayed up to me (yes, sashay describes it well), held the mistletoe over my head and kissed me. I could feel her devotion flow into me through her lips.

Pointing to the coffee table, she said, "I made your favorite drink Sir, drop your clothes in the hamper and meet me in the bathroom. I am drawing you a bath."

I admired her lovely round ass as she walked away, just a thin piece of material between her sweet cheeks. Taking a large sip of my perfectly prepared cocktail, I started unbuttoning my shirt and stripping it off. My shirt and the rest of my uniform went in the hamper next, then I walked naked into the bathroom. My cock starting to plump up as the blood started to flow when I saw my sexy elf kneeling on the floor testing the water temperature with her right hand.

"Please Sir, if you would step into the tub, I will bathe you."

Well, I was certainly not gonna argue with that! I stepped in and settled down into the tub, placing my drink on the floor within reach. I relaxed, letting my head lay back on the wall. My Christmas elf started to bathe me using a large, soft bath sponge. She was very thorough, making sure every crack and crevice was clean. She even shampooed my hair and shaved me. Yes, I mean down there.

She rinsed me off then dried me as stepped out of the tub. Arm in arm, we walked into the bedroom. She settled me down in bed with my head, neck and upper back propped up by pillows. Then kneeling between my legs, my Christmas elf started to stroke my cock. She had what I later found out was flavored lubricant on her hands. Stroking my cock with one hand and fondling my balls with the other.

"Tonight is all about you Sir. You have been working so hard and you know how much I need to please you. Please just lay back and enjoy it."

Again, who would argue with that? So I did as she asked, laid back and enjoyed it. She kept eye contact most of the time but sometimes gazed down as her slick hands worked my cock and balls. She even tickled my asshole, running a lubed finger around it. The lube squished audibly on my smooth, recently shaved skin. It felt so wonderful as my cock filled with blood. It was hard, red almost angry looking as she stroked it.

As if to soothe it, she leaned down to kiss it. Raining kisses up and down my cock and balls, she worshipped at my sex altar. Nibbling on my shaft, kissing then little licks, she drove me crazy. Licking my scrotum, sucking each ball into her mouth she drove my passion higher. Then she started long licks up my shaft like licking an ice cream cone, finishing by swirling her tongue around my cockhead.

I thought I might explode before she even got it in her mouth but she finally started to suck me. Her lipstick was the same shade of red as her outfit. I loved how it left red streaks down my shaft. Slowly she sucked me, the feeling of her mouth lips and tongue was exquisite. She started to suck my cock faster, deeper. I could feel my orgasm approaching but then she stopped! With a grinch like smile, she squeezed the base of my cock, choking off my cum.

My cock looked purple, veins were bulging in my shaft and the head swollen fully. Climbing up my body she positioned it to the entrance of her pussy. Sucking me obviously turned my Christmas elf on because she was dripping wet and slid right down my pole. Then like a horse out of the starting gate, she was off.

She rode my cock hard, moving up and down, taking it all. Finally settling down on it fully, her hips started to twitch. Moving back and forth, rubbing her clit on the base of my cock, driving us both on. Reaching up I started to pinch and twist her nipples causing her to moan. It was like a growl from deep in her throat. She arched her back, pulling against me as her nipples stretched more than I thought possible.

"Please Sir, May I cum?" she begged as she pulled back harder and moved her hips faster.

"Yes! Cum for me!"

Her muscles clenched and juices flowed, dripping off my balls. "Yyyeeeesssss!!"

She collapsed against my chest, stopping all motion. Once again my orgasm was headed off at the pass, but she rallied to please me. Hopping off my straining cock, she attacked it. Sucking my cock deep, she cleaned all her juices off it. Gathering her juices off my balls, she used them to lube her finger and again tease my asshole. Then I felt her finger slide inside, causing a jolt of pain as I clenched involuntarily. It eased and started to feel good as she slid it in and out, going deeper each time.

Then like a jolt of electricity, I felt her massage my prostate gland. At that point I was no longer in control, moaning and twitching like a fish on a hook. It felt like liquid fire flowing through me as my cum traveled up my shaft. Almost like I lost control of my bladder but it was cum not urine flowing. Pulsing up the shaft of my cock until it exploded from the slit of my cockhead into her mouth.

"Oh, oh, ooooohhhhhhhh..." I whimpered and moaned.

My cum just kept flowing like she was pumping it out of me by working my prostate. Traveling up my cock in large pulses. She sucked and gulped it all down, her throat muscles working, not missing a drop. It was the longest, most intense orgasm of my life. I was lightheaded, heart racing, ears ringing. I thought I might pass out.

She just kept working my cock, suckling on it like a baby on her momma's tit. Grasping my shaft at the base, moving her hand up, trying to get every last drop. Finally, too sensitive, I had to use what little strength I had to pull her head off my wilting cock. With a moan of disappointment, she finally pulled her mouth off with a "pop".

She purred like a kitten as she laid her head on my thigh, looking up at me adoringly. Our eyes locked as I looked down, stroking her head, moving her hair away from her face.

"Best Christmas gift ever baby. You are the best gift ever!"

We settled into bed, kissing and snuggling in. Pulling up the covers, I pulled her close, thinking how even Santa needs a present sometimes too.

"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!"

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers