Best Friends

Story Info
A girl sees a new side to her best friend.
956 words
4
4.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are over 18.

My chest heaved and my nose run as I released deep sobs.

I had just found out my boyfriend had been cheating on me for 3 months.

I should have known, he had grown distant and overly defensive but I didn't and I felt so stupid for it.

My phone buzzed but I wasn't in a mood for talking to anyone so I threw it onto the coffee table and returned to crying.

I woke up in my favorite silky pj's tucked into my soft bed.

'What the fuck, how did I get here? I thought I had fallen asleep on the lounge.

"Hey girl" I heard someone say.

I screamed but was quickly quiet when I rolled over to see my best friend James leaning against the doorway of my bedroom.

I lay back down too numb to really care.

After a few moments I felt the bed shift and I rolled a little sideways as he sat on the side of the bed.

A large hand stroked my hair as I cooed and whimpered.

'What's wrong?' He questioned.

'He cheated on me for 3 months and I didn't even realize James" I yelled angrily.

He was silent.

'I'm so done with boys' I cried breaking into deep sobs yet again.

His thumb wiped a tear from my cheek and followed down my jawline gently grabbing my chin.

Before I even knew what was happening his soft lips were against mine kissing me passionately.

I raised my hands and pushed against his shoulders but he stayed in place and continued for a few more moments.

I turned my head away breaking the kiss, creating an internal conflict.

'What are you doing?' I said completely stunned.

'Just lay back and relax sweetie' He tried to reassure me.

'Daddy's gonna make you feel all better'

'You're not my daddy' I yelled  'and don't called me that'.

He brought his hand to my throat and applied an uncomfortable pressure.

I squirmed beneath him but couldn't get away.

He used his free hand to pull my shirt up to my neck.

'Damn they're perfect aren't they' He chuckled.

He brought his head to my right breast and sucked and kissed them gently before biting my nipple.

I cried out in the delicious combination of pleasure and pain.

I knew this wasn't right, I had just gone through a break up for fucks sake and he was my best friend but oh my God his mouth felt good on me.

His hand slipped inside my pants and began to tease my clit pinching gently then rubbing firm circles.

A familiar warmth began to build in my belly, moving down between my legs becoming all consuming.

Slowly my thoughts slipped away I just wanted to get my high.

I began to grind my hips against his fingers craving something more.

He must have picked up because next thing I knew he had 2 fingers knuckle deep in my pussy massaging my clit with his thumb.

After a few more minutes of grinding and massaging I reached my point, he withdrew his fingers and shaved then back in hard, I cried our as I jerked beneath him.

He kept his fingers inside me the entire way though my orgasm making it even more intense.

I lay panting on the bed as he got up and began removing his clothes.

First he pulled off his shirt showing off his gorgeous abs then his pants revealing his long muscular legs.

Now just in boxers I could see the large bulge that had formed since his arrival.

He pulled the boxers down and his cock sprang forward, pre cum glistened on the tip.

My eyes must've looked like they would burst from my head, my mouth watered at the sight.

He was just longer than average and very thick.

He took the boxers off completely and walked over to me, pulling me around so my head fell off of the bed.

He lined himself up and told me to open up, as I did so he thrust his hips until the entirety of his cock was being shoved down my throat.

I gagged and splattered but he held me in place and increased his speed alongside force.

I felt like I would suffocate and my mouth would split from side to side.

Just as I couldn't take much more I heard him release a deep groan before my throat was filled with his warm thick cum.

He flipped me over and pit me on my knees and elbows as I tried my best to swallow his load.

A series of sharp slaps were delivered to my ass cheeks until they turned a deep red cookouts and burn like I had just sat on the turned in stove.

I sobbed some more but I could feel my juices dripping down the inside of my thighs.

He pushed my legs apart and ran the head of his cock up and down my lips, making it slick with my juices.

He pressed gently against my entrance and slowly pushed himself balls deep in my tight little pussy.

I moaned as he grunted and groaned, dogging his fingers into my hips, pulling me slightly backwards as he forced himself in me repeatedly.

I cried out and grabbed the sheets hard as I cum causing my pussy to pulse around him.

This resulted in him exploding inside of me with an animalistic groan.

I felt his cum dripping from inside of me as he pulled out and headed to the bathroom.

I collapsed entirely exhausted both physically and mentally falling back I to a deep sleep still leaking cum like a dirty little slut.