All Comments on 'Best Friend's Big Problem'

by Vaperaz86

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Hopefully you’ll follow up with part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow this definitely had me uhh excited lol. Hope there’s another chapter

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

What a perfect scenario! I loves it that the guy's wife wanted them to do it. I hope the get around to fucking also.

I have a steady boyfriend who fucks me often and always cums in me bareback. However, he lives an hour drive away so it usually only happens on the weekend.

How wonderful it would be to have a married guy that I didn't have to worry about catching something from and who's wife was happy with him coming over to fuck me or suck his cock during the week when my boyfriend can't be here.

Maybe he might even visit on the weekends sometimes and I could take care of both of them. What Bottom could resist a good spit roast.

I hope you will write more about these two guys.

THunder256THunder256over 2 years ago

Awesome story! I really enjoyed it. You really have a talent, and hope to be reading more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do a follow up

AppreciativeReaderAppreciativeReaderover 2 years ago

Since my wife’s sex drive has dropped to nearly flat line, she needs to ask one or more of her friends to help her take care of my over active needs!

intifada1intifada1over 2 years ago

I'd love this to be a series about cucking the wife and breeding the gay slut

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

Such a good first story! Such a shame that the wife also refuses to do anal for her husband.... (Smirk.)

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyover 2 years ago

Great story, I loved it! Great jerk-off material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story, butt Brandon's cock is too big! My wife refuses me, too. I need a fuckbuddy. Preferably a guy! I'd love to suck his cock and feel him in my ass....as he smacks my hungry bottom!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

非常喜欢,希望你多写这样的小说,谢谢!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous