Best Friends Forever Pt. 07

Story Info
Brian and I have sex.
2.5k words
4.77
15.6k
13

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

"I want to have sex with you....."

Brian's words echo over and over in my head as soon as they roll off his lips. Normally, guys tell me they want to fuck me, but he just made the moment a little more special. I might have wanted him to cum in my mouth earlier, but that's suddenly changed. Now - now I'm really, really horny and want him even more.

As I gaze up at his naked body daydreaming, my head settles into the palms of my hands. My elbows sink into the mattress; my fingers wrap around my cheeks. The smile on my face widens and my eyes randomly blink. I cross my feet behind me and raise them up off the bed, studying him. Soon, my hips begin to sway as I rub the tiny bulge in my leather skirt against the comforter, pondering what sex with him will be like.

"Did you hear what I said," Brian asks, raising his voice just loud enough to pull my head out of the clouds.

"Uhh... Yeah," I say, shaking off my daze. "I was wondering when you were going to get around to tapping my ass."

"That's funny," he says, breaking eye contact with me, "but, seriously, would you've made a pass at me if I hadn't left earlier?"

"I doubt it. Guys usually make the first move with me if they're interested."

"I figured as much," he says, turning on the bathroom lights.

"It has it's drawbacks, though," I say, shielding my eyes from the bright fluorescent light.

"I had a lot on my mind," he says, glancing at me over his shoulder.

"I assumed you went out to get your mind off Sara."

"I though about it," he says, turning his back to me, "but I went to see her anyway."

"Things must've not went too well," I say.

I'm making assumptions, but it gets Brian's thoughts churning about something. I roll over and sit up on the edge of the bed. My change of position draws his attention back to me.

"At first, they did," he explains, "but things flared up between us so I left before -"

"I'm sorry," I interrupt, crossing my legs lady-like.

"Don't be," he says. "Even the little things are getting blown out of proportion."

"They usually do," I add, bouncing my foot.

I don't know all the details of what's going on with Brian and Sara. More than likely, she's on the defensive, putting up a wall and shutting him out. Relationships aren't supposed to be like that.

Anyway, I'm not getting my hopes up. Tonight might be a one time fling for him and nothing more. I'm not exactly sure he even knows why he wants to have sex with me either, but I have a weird feeling it will complicate things for him with Sara. I'm pretty certain he knows that already. Besides, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

"Do you have anything for lube," he asks, rummaging through the cabinets.

"Check the bottom drawer," I suggest, raking my hair from my eyes. "There should be some olive oil in there."

"Olive oil," he repeats, opening the drawer.

"Yeah, do you see it," I ask, waiting.

"Why do you have a drawer full of - uh - " he pauses, holding up one of my vibrators and glancing at me.

"Ooo... That's my favorite," I say, uncrossing my legs.

"Never mind," he says, shaking his head as he drops it in the drawer. "I don't want to know."

"It's hard to find reliable dick," I explain.

"My dick is pretty reliable," he boasts, closing the drawer, "but I don't think that's what you meant."

"I meant a steady boyfriend," I hint, leaning back and propping myself up on the bed.

"I didn't see the olive oil," he says, using the sink to pull himself up to his feet, fumbling.

Brian's seems a little nervous. It's somewhat obvious, but I don't think it's because he saw a drawer full of sex toys. Still, there's no reason to press him about it. Any number of things could be rolling around in his head.

Initially, I write it off as this being his first time. It could, however, be because I dropped a hint about wanting a steady boyfriend. Perhaps, but I have to test those waters with him. So much is at stake, at least in my eyes.

"Don't worry about it," I say, studying his every move.

"Okay, but it's going to hurt when it goes in," he mentions.

"It won't be the first time," I say.

"Why doesn't that surprise me," he inquires, turning off the bathroom lights.

"Probably because I like it rough," I mention.

I sit up on straight as soon as Brian leaves the bathroom unable to take my eyes off his sexy, naked body. Then, he pauses in front of me, waiting - possibly undressing me my with his eyes. I spread my thighs apart, inviting him to come closer.

"Rough, huh," he repeats, wedging himself in between my legs.

"Yeah, it's kind of erotic with the right person."

"Do you know what I've enjoyed the most with you so far," he asks,

"All the attention," I assume, touching his cock, smiling.

"Well, that too," he agrees, placing his hands on my shoulders, "but not as much as kissing you."

"It's a rush, isn't it?"

"It's definitely that," he says, gazing into my eyes.

Suddenly, the moment feels right. I tighten my fingers around Brian's beautiful, sexy cock and gently squeeze it, derailing his thoughts. It's easy to get his attention. Then again, I have a lot of experience in bed with guys that makes the moment unfair for him.

"Mmm... It's so - warm - and hard," I whisper, stroking his cock.

"You made sure of that," he jests, resting his forehead against mine, smiling.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," I mention.

"Hahaha... That's not the only thing I took out of your mouth," he reminds, raising his head.

"Touché."

"You know," he pauses, lifting my chin with his fingers, "you bring a certain kind of sexiness to the bedroom."

The room gets quiet. As the mood shifts, our eyes lock onto one another, each of us waiting for the other to make the first move. Patience allows me to outlast Brian in our waiting game.

With slow, seductive movements, he tilts his head and presses his lips into mine, caressing my shoulders. Our warm lips mesh together. I embrace him. Then, my busy hands glide over his naked body touching him in affectionate ways. Before long, his tongue extends from his mouth, searching for mine.

Our warm, moist tongues touch one another and intertwine. Goosebumps break out on my forearms. I feel so vulnerable, but the desire of giving myself to him makes the moment feel even more special. His burst of affection can only mean one thing - he's ready to have sex with me.

"So do you have a favorite position," he asks, peeling his lips from my red lipstick.

"I'm not picky," I say, gazing over into his eyes.

"We can start with doggie style," he suggests, toying with the zipper on my corset, "and go from there."

"I'm fine with that," I whisper, holding his hand against my leather corset.

"You don't want me to undress you," he asks, retracting his hand.

"I'd like to keep my clothes on," I say, blinking my eyes.

"Not a problem," he says, patting his hand on my shoulder. "I understand."

"It's a mental thing," I add.

Twisting my waist, I tumble over onto the bed and position myself doggie style in front of Brian. As I stuff a satin pillow underneath my body for support, he centers himself behind me. When I'm comfortable, I stretch my arms out across the bed and thrust my ass into the air, offering it to him.

"It looks like you're in a hurry to get fucked," he jests, hiking my leather skirt over my hips, pausing.

"I've waited a long time for this to happen, "I say, retracting my elbows to hold myself up with my forearms.

"Uhhh...," he stalls, staring down at my ass.

"Is something wrong," I ask, glancing over my shoulder, studying him.

"I see you're wearing Sara's panties," he says.

"Fuck," I murmur, dropping my head between my arms to muffle my remark, thinking.

I forgot about wearing Sara's panties. Then again, I didn't know the evening would turn out this way when Brian gave me them the other day. Anyway, it's only natural to wonder what's going through his mind at the moment.

My biggest concern is he might think I'm trying to replace Sara as his girlfriend. That's a little farfetched, but enough to worry me because I hinted about a steady boyfriend earlier. Before the though concusses me, he puts my mind to ease.

"They look sexy on you," he says, spanking my ass.

"Mmm...," I moan, folding my arms underneath me. "You think so?"

"They're going to look even sexier laying in the floor," he says, sliding them off my hips.

"Too bad they're not crotchless panties," I say, wiggling my ass.

"Hahaha... Or a sexy thong," he adds.

My legs quiver as Brian slides the satin panties over my thigh high pantyhose. Then, my heart begins to race as he slowly uncovers my cock. Mixed thoughts swirl around inside my head, wondering if he'll play with it, or even touch it.

One after another, I lift my knees off the bed so he can remove my panties. Oddly, once he removes them, he holds them under his nose and sniffs the crotch. Then, he tosses them in the floor at the foot of my bed and places his hands on my ass cheeks.

Soon, his warm hands begin gliding across my ass. It feels good and I start to moan. Then, he spreads my ass apart, exposing the inside of my tight hole to cool air. Before the sensation overtakes my other senses, warm saliva drips from his mouth and into my crack, trickling in my open hole.

"Instant lube," he jokes, wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

"If I wasn't wet before, I am now," I jest, looking over my shoulder.

"I rarely get a chance to do this," he mentions, gripping his fingers around his cock.

"You'll be fine, trust me."

Keeping my cheeks spread apart, Brian guides his cock towards my ass. Ecstasy fills me as soon as his cock touches me. Then, he drags it up and down my crack teasing my wet hole with it.

Anticipation surges through me each time his cock passes over my hole. Finally, he pauses, stopping over my hole. I grab another pillow and cuddle it within my arms like a teddy bear, bracing myself before he begins to push.

Seconds pass, several long seconds. Then, he begins to push. My tight ass stretches, slowly opening up and allowing the head of his hard cock inside me. I shutter my eyes, squeezing them tighter and tighter.

"Oh, my God," I squeal, biting my lower lip.

"I'm not hurting you, am I," he asks, pausing.

"Mmm...," I moan, squeezing the pillow tighter. "Not at all."

"You're ass is so warm and tight," he says, pressing a little harder.

My tight ass begins stretching and wrapping around Brian's beautiful cock, slowly gobbling it up inch by inch. Traces of pre cum leak from my soft cock as he pushes himself deeper and deeper into me. Onward, he pushes - pushing until his balls are touching my skin. Then, he pauses, gyrating his hips.

"Jesus Christ," I pant, dropping my head onto the bed.

"I bet I have your undivided attention now," he jokes, sliding his cock half way out of my ass, then easing it back into me.

"Oh, my God," I gasp, reaching back between my legs and touching myself. "It feels like I'm going to fucking cum any second."

Brian's warm cock feels good - so good inside of me. When it begins gliding in and out of my ass, I start playing with my soft, tiny cock. As it slips through my fingers, I channel it between my legs and pinch it with my fingertips. Then, I pull it down towards the bed and gently stroke myself; repeating.

Pleasant feelings and sensations bombard my mind. Curiosity soon gets the best of me, and I stop playing with myself. Raising my head off the bed, I stick my fingers in my mouth and lick them clean, but it's only a small treat. Then, I sit up on all-fours and gaze into the dresser mirror, watching him pound my ass.

His thrusts are slow and deliberate at first, but steadily increase with intensity. Soon, my body is rocking back and forth and my tiny cock is flopping around between my legs. Then, the bed begins shaking in unison with me while he pounds my ass.

Eventually, his thrusts begin pushing my body across the bed. Before his cock can slip out of my ass, he wraps his hands around my corset and pulls me back towards him, driving himself deeper inside me. Then, he pops my ass cheek with the palm of his hand as he pounds my tight little ass.

"Ohhh...," I yelp, slinging my head backwards, moaning. "Spank my ass."

"You like that, huh," he inquires, smacking my ass again as he thrusts his hips.

Suddenly, I lose my self control. Thrashing my head around and talking dirty, I burn through my energy in the heat of the moment, arousing Brian even more. Then, he begins to pound me harder and harder.

"Oh, my God," I holler, whipping my long red hair through the air. "Spank my ass - spank it harder."

"Mmm.... That's so sexy," he says, smacking my ass cheek a little harder.

"Harder - Fuck me harder," I beg.

Soon, I collapse my onto my elbows resting my chin on the bed. Brian tightens his grip on my corset and pulls me back onto his cock. Then, his thrusts get harder and faster, pummeling me until his balls are slapping against my bare skin.

"Oh - ohhh... That's it - that's it - pound it - pound my ass," I beg, pushing my ass up into the air. "Pound my fucking ass."

My head starts spinning and my vision begins blur. Time seems irrelevant. Unable to focus on anything else, I bury my head in the bed like an ostrich and reach back between my legs to touch my little sissy cock. Eventually, I give up and start coaxing him.

"Oh, God - Oh, God - Give me that dick - give it to me," I pant, grinding my ass on his cock, moaning. "Fuck me - Fuck me with it."

Soon, Brian's thrusts begin to slow down and lose their intensity. I'm not sure if he's about to cum, but I want him to fill my ass with it. My whole body trembles as soon as his cock slips out of me. I suddenly feel so empty and hollow, wanting him - needing him to put it back inside me where it belongs.

"Flip over," he pants, patting his hand on my ass.

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers