All Comments on 'Best Friends Forever Pt. 07'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 5 years ago

Sexy, loving, intensely emotional. It's almost enough for me to consider - but no, there's only one Brian out there. Seriously, this is a wonderful story, really well written.

bookworm69bookworm69over 5 years ago
Quite Satisfying

loved the fully fleshed out characters. this was my first introduction into the series, so I appreciated their textured relationship. but, equally important, I loved the detailed description (and internal narrative) during the fucking ... kinda made me really, really want to take Brian's place. would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it was like my first experience with my first boy friend

it was like my first experience with my first boy friend .his every thrust was making me more girl .. and today i m a complete girl , and married with someone who accepted me as i m ..

lovely story but as i said in my earlier comments .. you take long to bring the next chapter .. and we wait long to read the unfinished words

thank you

44special44specialover 5 years ago

Once again, Kantarii pulls off a good combination of eroticism and a warm emotional bond.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Catchig Up

I've just been catching up on your story, and have enjoyed reading it. I enjoy the way you use the scenes to unfold the insecurities of your protagonist...it shows an understanding of real life. Off to Part 8 ;)

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Sheer words cannot Express the brilliance of this author.

If you do not read the entirety of the segments you missed out on what is perhaps the most erotic "coming out" admission in a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erection

I love this story it is like my time with Paul an old friend who discovered I was a transvestite when I accidenlty sent him pictures of me in kinky pvc mini skrit and thigh boots, well maybe not an accident. I had fantasied about him when dressed up and riding my sex dolls vibrator wanking my self to a cum. Intaillly he mentioned nothing about it when I first saw him but he stared at me for a while. We would meet up once a week for a drink, then one evening I was dressed up in a red leather mini skirt tight matching top with boob cups fish net tights and thigh boots not expecting him. But there was a phone call it was Paul he was near by and want to drop by. I thought for a minute then said okay but I am dressed up. There was silence then he said" right er I'll be about five minutes" It was along five minutes till I opened the door to him and as he came in he stared at me. I smiled nervously my cock stiffening as I shut the door I licked my shiny red lips and said "well do you like what you see"

He nodded and said hoarsely " You are fucking sexy I would never have thought you could look so hot" I giggled feeling wildly excited at the thought of him fucking me.

It was a rather wild few minutes his cock felt hot in my hand it was big thick and very very hard. I just pulled up my skirt in a rush of desire and lust and he soon rammed his cock up my arse making me scream in pain till it was buried in me up to his balls. It was rough and fast till he gasped and pumped his spuck into my eager arse.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

OMG this has gotten so very hot. Pant Pant. lol but yes I’m turned on due to the story. Mmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES