All Comments on 'Best Friend's Sister Ch. 05'

by DappeDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story had moved too far along to be back at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This makes absolutely no sense after the Thanksgiving and Christmas chapters. You ALREADY got the together, confessing their mutual love, and her family knowing. They were already past what this is still setting up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is getting frustrating.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

This chapter really came out of left field. We already had the declaration of love at her dorm, then very briefly the possibility of a rival in Kenny, which was dismissed, followed by the tacit agreement that they make the perfect couple from Wanda's family and at least David's mother.

Then they go to the Big City together after college and they are living apart, and the relationship has cooled significantly, what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter One, they get together and her family knows. Chapter two, it never happened, its years in the past and they're friends and will never get together.

Chapter four, they get together, say they love each other and her family knows and approves. Chapter five, they are courting, haven't begun their relationship fully and his cute coworker is making them face their feelings.

If these stories are part of the same series, then keep the timeline and events straight. If they are part of different series, then use different character names, de-link the stories and use unrelated plots.

Good stories, but in need of an editor to keep the plot square between stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gotta agree.it’s like these are all different stories with the same names. They are all good as standalone tales, but mismatch on the edges too much to be one story. Either split them up with different names or rewrite in a logical sequence.

Only 4* this time.

Tc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDappeDave@DappeDave
Story teller. I’ve worked in a variety of industries but enjoy revisiting old memories. I love the wonderful stories I’ve found here. I enjoy romance and I’m open to other experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES