Best Friends with Benefits Pt. 02

Story Info
Teasing her lover too long; she finally takes the plunge.
3.2k words
3.61
8.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 05/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sexual adventures of Mary and Eddie didn't start like you would think. In the first part, Mary is married with two kids to a guy named Manuel, and while he wasn't an attentive husband, or intelligent (according to Mary -- he was and is a complete idiot. He certainly never seemed to realize we were fucking for a decade), or a good in bed (according to Mary he has a five and a half inch penis that was rather thin, and rarely lasted more than five minutes), and didn't like going down on her, or really anything that would make him worth her time let alone her pussy, they were high school sweethearts -- and having only slept with one person her whole life, she didn't have what to compare to until she met me.

Mary is and was passionate about politics and about life, about work, about her kids and most especially about music. She worshiped pearl jam as well as several other musicians, and over the course of our time together -- we spent countless hours singing and listening (more listening and singing for me as I don't have a good voice) to them play. She's an average size woman, about 5'2 on a good day, with kind brown eyes and raven black hair. She wears a 32c (or very loose b) bra most of the time, although the size tends to change depending on if pregnant and nursing, or going through one of her dieting phases -- although those tend to be slightly too large on her allowing for easy insertion of a wandering hand or a wonderful view whenever she bent over -- and she bent over a lot. She has boobs that sit high on her chest (tattooed with the Chinese symbol for dad) -- with dark pink-brown thick nipples that get hard at the merest flick of the finger, and although they are perfect for sucking, she doesn't like having her nipples sucked unless she is in the middle of riding my cock. On her back she has what she calls her tramp stamp, but really its not since it is tattooed high up her back with the message 'every tool is a weapon depending on how you use it.' She has a large ass perfect for spanking, slightly larger than her chest, and thick full pussy lips that she keeps trimmed but not shaved, and definitely not smooth. She likes to feel like a woman not a little girl. Her clit is only partially covered usually, and just ready to pop out and say hello when I go down on her. In case it wasn't obvious, she is a dynamo in bed, wild and completely unrestrained.

The day started off pretty much like any other day. Mary wore tight fitting jeans that hugged every curve, and a loose fitting purple top that when she bent over (or even when she didn't if you were as tall as I am standing next to her) you could see pretty much everything all the way to her belly button, but when she stood straight the cloth was smooth and form fitting so you could see every detail underneath. We had a meeting to attend up north near lake worth, an open house for a nursing home dedicating the opening of the new rehabilitation wing. To save gas and also because we wanted to be together, we carpooled in Mary's car. Mary kept the music on blasting the whole way there so we could sing together, and I don't know who was louder, us or the cars speakers. We made it a thing every time the car stopped we would lean over and kiss until someone behind us honked their horns at us. We were very happy and in love.

The party was nice, full of people we knew from work wandering around and talking. The food was snack food, and the drinks while not heavy were available as an open bar. Occasionally, Mary would come up behind me on the pretense of reaching around to get a bite to eat, and rub my ass, whispering what she wanted to do to me if we could be alone. 'I'm going to suck you cock off' or 'I'm so wet, I can feel myself dripping'.

Eventually we called it an early evening and headed back. And I do mean headed -- Mary sat in the passenger seat this time, and we were barely out of the parking lot before she was unzipping my pants, and pulling out my cock. At first she just looked at it and said, 'drive Eddie, you had better keep your eyes on the road'. Under the pressure of her gaze, my cock started coming to life. It didn't have far to go having been worked up all afternoon by her constant petting and comments, but it certainly tried to get harder than it had ever been before. She marveled at it again, bigger than her husbands, and something she had never before tried. Tentatively, she reached out to touch it, and it just throbbed, bobbing up and down like it was saying 'hi'. I am sure I didn't do that, and I definitely wasn't in control of how she made it feel. I of course looked down at her hand, gently touching the soft head, and nearly crashed.

'I swear, if you aren't going to keep your eyes on the road, I am just going to leave you hanging' she shrieked, as I quickly pulled back into our lane.

'Ok, I promise I will watch out, just don't stop.' I promised, and for the most part I think I succeeded. The next half hour was probably the longest half hour I have ever experienced in my life.

She reached out again, trying to wrap her hand around the shaft, while at the same time, she turned on the music, but not loud like before. Just quiet so it was easy to hear over the sound of the road, but wouldn't interfere with any other sounds.

I involuntarily shifted my hips up trying with her hand on my cock, and she giggled.

Seriously, giggled like a little girl. 'Is that for me? Are you trying to give me a present?'

'Mary, it is all yours' I answered. 'Enjoy it how you want it.'

She laughed and leaned forward to give the tip a little kiss. Not taking her hand off it, she used her other hand to shift her seat belt off from her shoulder, and pushed it behind her, so she could lean forward with greater ease, while still remaining seatbelted.

I waited with great anticipation for her next move, but it wasn't coming. She sat there with one hand on my raging cock, singing quietly along with the music, and keeping an eye on the road. It was torture. Eventually, we hit a red light, and she leaned forward to lick the tip where some precum was starting to leak. 'Mmmm' was all she said, before leaning back down and licking the head of my cock all around, focusing on the tip and the edges of the helmet.

BEEP!

The car behind me leaned heavily on his horn, angry that with the change in light from red to green, I wasn't immediately going. I jerked out of my reverie, and perhaps hit the gas a little harder than I needed to, but Mary wasn't perturbed. She sat up again, and kept her hand on my cock, softly stroking the shaft, while the wet head felt suddenly cold with the loss of warmth from her tongue.

Thankfully, we hit a red light again, and I didn't hit the breaks until we were almost at the crossroads, trying to ensure we would have more time at the red light, even if just a few more seconds with her wonderful mouth.

Again, she leaned over, and the tip, took the entire tip into her mouth. She kept her head steady, and instead of pushing down on the shaft, she started applying suction, trying to pull my cock up into her. It was incredible, after a moment of that, I just couldn't take any more, and my hips pushed up to try to get more of my cock in, but she wasn't having it. She pushed her hand down, to grab my cock at the base, and as I pushed my hips up, she raised her head so that never more than tip was in her mouth.

BEEP! BEEP!

This time the car behind me was getting frustrated, and hit the horn twice, leaning on it much longer. Serenely, Mary lifted up off my cock, with a faint smile and sat back as if nothing was going on, keeping her hand lightly on my cock and stroking it gently. I could see in the rearview mirror the driver gesticulating and obviously shouting obscenities at me. I shouted back even though I knew he couldn't hear me 'leave me alone, I finally have some quality time with my Mary, don't you dare interrupt.'

He must have seen me mouthing back at him, because he swerved into the other lane and pulled up along side the car gesturing and yelling. Mary looks at him, without taking her hand off my cock, and calmly gives him the finger. Our car was lower than his, and he could easily see what she was doing.

I could see his mouth drop open in shock, and not wanting to get into an altercation, I put on a burst of speed myself. At least until the next intersection.

Once again, we hit a red light, with the guy pulling up along side. I double checked the locks, while Mary leaned over and calmly tried to get my cock into her stomach. It didn't fit, but not for lack of trying. She didn't bob up and down, just let the natural wetness of her mouth and tongue coat my cock as she slowly drove her head down on it. My cock quickly hit the back of her throat, and she sort of gargle choked, but didn't back down. She kept the pressure on, and started swirling her tongue around my cock while attempting to get it in her throat.

This time the guy didn't beep at me. He didn't notice the light changing red, and frankly I am unsure how I noticed it. But notice it I did and not feeling comfortable with the guy staring, I regretfully hit the gas and merged onto the highway.

Mary sat up immediately, wiping a little spit from her mouth, and leaned over to bite my ear. 'one day I am going to get that large cock of yours down my throat.' She whispered while keeping pressure on my ear lobe.

'that's it', I said unable to contain my frustration any more 'I am getting a hotel, and fucking you. I can't take it any more!' She laughed, but didn't respond, just leaned back and kept her hand on my cock.

Thankfully driving on the 95 has plenty of exits, and plenty of hotel rooms available. I wasn't looking for a cheap motel, I was simply looking for a safe space with air conditioning and a comfortable bed. A couple minutes later, we pulled off the highway and she finally took her hand off my cock. Instead she stuck it in her pants and fiddled around. A couple seconds later she pulled out her hand and presented it to me to suck. 'see how wet I am! You make me this wet'

We pulled in to the hotel, and she shook her head 'Eddie, you can't just do this -- rent a hotel like this. What will people think?' I waived at my throbbing cock and said 'of course we can, and I could care less what people think. We're never going to see them again, and we need to do this. I need you.'

'I'm staying in the car', she said, still shy that people would see us coming in together.

'Of course, I got you' I said, and quickly stuffed my cock back into my pants and headed into the lobby.

The hotel manager did indeed ask questions as to why I wasn't booking online, I said simply 'I was driving and got tired, and just need a room to crash for the night'. He started going through options, and I did my best to hurry him along. Really who cared what size the room was or how big the bed was so long as Mary was in it.

Eventually he charged the card, gave me the key and instead of going up to the room to sleep since I was 'so tired from driving' I surprised him by turning around and heading right back out the door.

Mary by then had psyched herself up, and as soon as we parked the car, she followed me in. She kept her face averted from the desk, but honestly, the guy couldn't care less. Probably he thought she was my wife, and considering what we were doing, he wasn't far off.

The elevator ride up was torture. I couldn't tell you anything about the room, or the hotel or really anything else. The only thing on my mind was Mary. The minute the door was open, I grabbed her and starting kissing her hard. We smashed into some walls or furniture. I think one of the lamps fell over, I have no idea. We started fumbling with the clothes doing everything we could to get them off as quick as possible. Mary was wearing cute cotton panties under her pants, black with white polka dots. Nothing particularly sexy except for the fact that she was wearing them. We stumbled to the bed, and when it hit the back of her knees she climbed on backwards, trying to pull of her pants as she went. I enthusiastically helped her, and soon she was laying there, with her purple shirt and black and white polka dot panties. She was nervous. I was nervous. We were freaking out because of how much this meant to us. I finished ripping off my clothes and tossed them to the side, and climbed up naked. My cock had not subsided in the entire time since we had left the car, and it was hard and hot, desperate to be inside her. I didn't immediately take her panties off, but placed my hard cock on her vagina from on top of her panties. She flexed her hips a bit in a little back and forth rhythm allowing the hard cock to rub her clit from outside her panties.

'Mary, I am not going to be able to last long. I am worked up beyond belief' I told her. I wanted her first time with me to be special, and there was no way I would last more than a few minutes after such a long buildup.

'That's ok. I want you inside me.' She answered shyly. She still didn't take off her shirt, but she did raise her hips, pushing on my cock to reach underneath her and pull off her panties.

'Can I have you Mary?' without her panties, I could feel through my cock how hot and soft and wet she was. She was as worked up as I was, and there was no way either of us could deny each other. As she nodded, she reached up her hands to my waist, and wrapped her legs around me, resting her feet on my ass. She pulled and I pushed simultaneously, sliding in to her tight vagina and her nod changed in mid downward motion to a gasp as her mouth fell open in surprise at finding me inside her. I didn't pull back, but just kept up the pressure, gradually pushing my cock into her. After the first couple of inches, her vaginal walls became very tight, unused to such an invader put she didn't let up. She pushed her hips up to meet me, and tightened her grip on me with both hands and legs until I was fully buried inside her, with my balls resting on her ass.

She was breathing heavy, panting really as if she had just run up the stairs instead of taking the elevator. I didn't move just kept eye contact as I leaned forward to kiss her, still buried as deep as I could push in.

'I love you Mary', I whispered, and felt her vagina spasm as she responded, 'I love you too'.

With that I pulled out slowly, and went as far back as I could without pulling my cock out. With just the head resting between her lips, she was shifting and writhing underneath me, trying to get my cock back in. She didn't have long to wait, I was at the end of my restraint, and couldn't take it any more. No longer pushing in slowly enjoying how it felt being connected and buried in her, I pushed in hard and just let loose, trying to pound in to her as fast and as hard as I could before the inevitable and give her as much pleasure and joy as I could, as much as she gave me. 'Oh Eddie' she cried, before having all thought but that raging cock in her driven right out of her head. At first she tried to keep up, pushing her hips to meet me, but after a couple of tries she just seemed to relax and focused instead on her hands wandering up and down my back and needing my ass while her feet waived in the air like little cheerleaders.

I exploded barely a few minutes into her, no warning except my rhythmic pounding faltered as I tried to climb right up into her vagina, and drive her head through the wall. My orgasm had aftershocks and twitches that kept going for a good five minutes while I basically collapsed on her. She whispered and stroked my back and hair, telling me how much she loved me. I have no idea what she was saying, all thought had fled my mind and the only thing I could feel was my cock twitching and pumping inside her.

Eventually, I was able to push up on my hands, and we kissed. Her vagina was tight around me, and probably if I would have stayed there it would have gotten hard again just from being squeezed from her insides, but we had to go. I got her a towel to wipe up, but she didn't really want it. Instead she just pulled her panties on snug and quickly hopped into her jeans. She wanted to keep me inside her and was enjoying how full and wet she felt.

We headed back down stairs and she pretty much ran out to the car, while I went to check out. I handed the keys, back and ignored the guy's question 'checking out already?!' while his eyes tracked Mary walking across the lobby.

I didn't answer and just walked back to the car.

We listened to music on the ride back, but didn't talk, content to let the feelings wash over us, and revel in our new found closeness. A few times Mary reached out for my hand to grab it and squeeze, but that was it.

A half hour later we said I love you to each other and headed off home.