All Comments on 'Best FWB Suck Buddy'

by jonathontoscani

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Hitchiker69Hitchiker694 months ago

Nice story, and believable. Please tell me it's true, and that you 2 got together got together again. I'd love to hear how this develops. It makes me hard reading about you 2 sucking each other

Oscarmeyer50Oscarmeyer504 months ago

Great story. I am very bi-curious but have zero experience. I would love to have friends like this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wide eyed licking my lips. MMmmmm

amy_seanamy_sean4 months ago

Loved it. Reminded me of my first time. Love sucking cock.

DoctorSmith8DoctorSmith84 months ago
Enjoyed

Those first time encounters are always the best. The hesitation, the fear, the delight.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wish that I had some

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The excitement, fear and anticipation are delicious!

BonebibrainBonebibrain4 months ago

Great start.. could have stretched it out a little..more descriptive… love the dirt… don’t rush the explosive end and … 7, seven, 7 times more that night? Alcohol & weed… seven times… 🤔🫨🥵

We’re talking a nap after maybe two 🫨 honest, great start but go with some hot details, slow is fast, and fast is slow… take ur time… I need some cuddling, some play time… THEN blow a gasket 😊

Don’t be discouraged, I like the start, work up on a follow up chapter… looking forward to reading it! Be well…BBB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fairly accurate to my first time. After several months of chatting and exchanging several photos, we agreed to meet at my cabin. We were both extremely nervous. I offered him a drink and we had a few cocktails as we watched porn. We joked about this and that before I decided to put some more comfortable pants on. I came back out wearing flannel pants and decided to break the ice by pulling out my cock first. We stroked ourselves in silence as we watched what was on the screen and each other. Finally I made the first move and asked if I could touch him. He said yes and I grabbed a cock that wasn't mine for the very first time. It was slightly bigger than mine but looked identical. Uncut. I was eager and nervous to get a taste. I lowered myself between his legs and rubbed his cock head against my lips before engulfing it in my mouth. It was incredible. His cock was in my mouth and precum was coming out.

I sucked him for a bit, then stood up and offered him mine. He took no hesitation. We exchanged back and forth awhile before moving to a more comfortable place .

Then resumed. We were both extremely turned on and I wanted him to cum. I began sucking and jerking his cock and sliding my tongue in his foreskin. That was the trick. He groaned very loud and unleashed a load of cum into my mouth. I tried to take as much as I could.

When he finished I thought he might pass out. After he got got his breath, he got on his knees in front of my and took my cock down his throat. Wasn't long before i came for the first time in a man's mouth. It was glorious. Swallowed every drop.

We will definitely be getting together again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was a hot story and us clearly a crowd fave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjonathontoscani@jonathontoscani
I'd suck my own cock if I could. Since I can't, I seek cocklegangers until I can properly clone myself.