All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds: Foursome'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Almost perfect fuckfest!

I loved it all, Jas! Five stars! But it lacked a couple of my kinks. There was no foot worship or toe sucking. I would have wanted the chance to orally enjoy all 4 female feet and twenty toes. Also, I would have liked for the guys' nipples to be teased and sucked. My cock gets so hard when a woman sucks and nips my nipples! I'm eagerly anticipating more of this series.

Himmelhund62Himmelhund62over 3 years ago

Oh my GAWD, Life geta no Better than that storie, ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, Jasmine, what an excellent episode, covered just about every potential combination there is, sadly you didn't get double pussy or arse fucked, but there is more to cum. Please post the next episode ASAP. Best author on here by far, I know I'm in for a wet pussy as soon as I see a new posting.

Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

Whoever does the illustrations is truly gifted. Captures the writing perfectly.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Is it only me?

Or do all these gymnastics become boring.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Gobsmacked! Five stars.

ReadytedyReadytedyover 3 years ago

Another great story. Daughters and I really enjoyed it and our pussies were dripping by the end of it. Hope there is another chapter. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of your better stories in a while

And it looks like you may actually finish this one. You've certainly been more consistent posting it than you have other series, even ones you promised to post regularly. (You didn't). Keep taking your time and carry them through many sexual adventures, but I do hope at some point both couples will fuck their own daughters, and then share them. Particularly Lacresha. She is screaming to be everybody's bottom bitch. Very nicely done. 5*

Lancs50Lancs50over 3 years ago
A Hot Sexy Homerun

WOW! This along with your other chapters combines for one of the most beautifully erotic stories I've ever read. You have one incredibly hot kinky way of writing a complete arousing and fun filled story.

Anyone who might be able to emulate that sensual account would be in for one gloriously sexually explosive evening.

As always, I look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb

Magnificent! This is so incredibly erotic and well written. You really took an interracial wife swap to the next level of eroticism through your employ of race play, the characters encouraging the willing use of for some taboo language and David’s increasing confidence of taking charge of Babygirl and telling her want she wants to hear and giving her what she desires. Jasmines needs are also exquisitely highlighted and Daddy really delivers. I cannot wait to see how you continue to develop the character’s encounters with one another, your imagination is so exceptionally fertile. I would love to see a scenario where Big D shows off his confidence by engaging Babygirl in a race play gang bang/ bukake party with perhaps half a dozen or so of her married white neighbors with Jasmine maybe being the conductor of this sexual symphony and then reversing the roles with Daddy and some of his black friends doing Jasmine in a similar fashion with Babygirl helping to direct the men. Anyway, thank you for writing this series you are an amazing talent, a verbal virtuoso who has worked hard over many years to provide such sexy stories and your unparalleled craftsmanship is always on display and greatly appreciated.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 3 years ago

Abso-fucking-lutely hot. Such a turn on!

Thank you, and keep it coming.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Keep working on your graphics quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story loved ever sentence you put to paper. Wanting more with each chapter

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Good. I read this before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...