Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill wasn't about to stop and she closed her lips on her nipple and sucked gently. She found Kris arch her back off the bed, pressing her enhanced tits tighter to her lips. Jill being the experienced lesbian, as she continued to suck at Kristen's luscious tits, her hand drifted down Kris' sleek body and began stroking her fleshy, slick cuntlips. Kris groaned louder and she spread her legs wider for Jill's fingers

Kris was breathing heavily as she was already on the verge of an orgasm. She knew it was going to be great spending the night with Jill, but she nearly forgot, that Rudy was there now in the room. He was watching intently as they two women went at it on the large bed.

Jill drew her mouth off of the saliva stained tit and winked at Kris. I could spend the whole night feasting on your luscious tits, but I have to taste you. I can already feel how wet you are and I can't wait any longer." She was down between her legs before she could ever react.

Kris cried out as Jill licked her pussy. Her entire head was buried between her legs. She sucked at her thick, fat lips and drew first one and them the other between her lips and sucked gently. Jill stroked her clit with the tip of her tongue

Kris' cries turned louder when she felt herself being penetrated by Jill's slender fingers. She humped her hips, unable to lie still. This only encouraged Jill to lick her harder and faster as she wiggled her fingers in deeper. She twisted them about and began to diddle her G-spot.

Kris clutched at her head. Her fingers pulled her so hard, her tight bun came undone. Her long silky blonde hair floated over Kristen's lower body adding to the intense sensations coursing through her body, "Don't stop, Jill, more, just a little more."

Jill drove her tongue and fingers deep into her pussy and it was exactly what Kris needed. Her entire body stiffened and she lost it and painted Jill's lips and tongue with her creamy juices.

Kris came down, gasping and pulling her upward, their lips met in a torrid kiss. Kris tasted her own juices coating Jill's lips. The kiss grew more sensuous as Kris wove her fingers though Jill's tousled hair. She drew away and slowly rolled Jill over onto her back, "I need to taste you, Jill. I have to give back what you did for me. She hovered over her and began to lightly stroke the tight cunt that she found between Jill's legs. She slid a finger between those tight lips, lightly at first, them with more gusto. She uncovered Jill's clit and found it hard and ready.

It was Jill's turn to moan and just like Kris did earlier, she unfolded the bun holding Kristen's dark, blonde hair atop her head. It came down, framing her beautiful face, "Oh Kris, you just know how to touch me. That feels so fucking good. We were meant to do this and I have to have your lips on me."

Kris licked her rich lips. Like a moth to a flame, she lowered her mouth and her tongue flicked out. She parted Jill's tight cuntlips with the tip of her tongue. She swept it up and down and when she found her juicy hole, she shoved it as deep into her slimy hole as she could. She slipped upward and as her tongue teased and flicked at her clit., she shoved two fingers into her tight hole.

Jill was so turned on, that was all it took. she arched her ass off the bed and exploded before the gorgeous MILF. Kris doubled her efforts, shoving another finger in and her tongue lapped up all the cream that Jill expelled.

Jill shook as she orgasm grew stronger and after she was spent, she drew Kris up into her arms and they two of them hugged and kissed one another like long, lost lovers.

They were grinding their lush curves against one another as there was a voice behind them. It was Rudy and he was naked and raring to go, My, my, that was hotter than any porn I've ever watched. If you two remember, it was supposed to be a threesome, not a twosome. Are you two going to break free and let me join the two of you?"

Kristen lazily withdrew from Jill's sedated body and slipped to the edge of the bed. She leaned over and grabbed hold of Rudy's slender ass and pulled him to the edge. She quickly rolled over onto her back and with her head draped over the side, she reached out and pulled his already stiff cock to her blood red lips. Her tongue darted out and she lapped at the crown and she tasted his salty pre-cum that oozed out. She stared up at him, her long hair swishing back and forth across his shins and ankles. "Come on Rudy, I heard you like freaky sex, fuck my mouth. Let Jill see your cock pressing against my throat from the outside.

Rudy growled out, "Okay, Kristen, I don't care if you are the CEO and I might lose my job., I can get a job anywhere. I'd be hard pressed to find a willing mouth to take my cock in deep, that is without paying. He reached up and began mauling her firm, high standing tits.As he tweaked and tugged at her nipples, he shoved his hips forward and as if he was fucking a hot, juicy cunt, he began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. Before long, he was balls deep in her throat, his swollen nuts were slapping again and again against her forehead.

Jill woke up from her stupor and returned to munch loudly at Kristen's sloppy pussy once again. The sound that Kristen's two holes were making turned on the two doing the dirty to her.

Kristen's tongue was active too, lapping away as well as she could, even though Rudy was viciously fucking her mouth. She wanted to turn the tables on him and as she tightened her lips around his cock, and her hands clutching at his ass, she worked a finger deep into his asshole.

Rudy threw his head back and he lost it and began pumping his lot, creamy cum deep down Kristen's throat.

She pushed him back enough to collect enough and sucked harder, drawing every drop he had to give. As he stumbled backwards, Kristen reached down and grabbed hold of Jill's hair. She pulled herself up onto the bed and rolling Jill over, she hovered over her. She parted her lips and allowed Rudy's slimy cum to flow out of her mouth, directly into Jill's waiting mouth. She followed up, pressing her mouth to Jill's and they two of them were once again, locked in a heated embrace.

A few minutes later, Kirsten broke free and grabbed hold of the still stunned chef, "Come on Rudy, we heard you were an animal, prove it!"

He climbed up onto the bed and they made him the meat in a white bread sandwich and before long, he was raring to go again.

He mounted Jill, doggy style. He was impressed on the way she ate pussy and as he plowed into her again and again, he watched in awe as she brought Kris to a quick release and before long, they were swapping about and he got to see Kris, giving Jill exactly what she just got from her.

Rudy was holding off. He wanted his next climax to be one neither of them would soon forget and he found himself flat on his back. Jill was riding his cock cowgirl as Kris rode his face, reverse cowgirl. His view was blocked, but every once in a while, he was able to see the two blondes locked in a torrid embrace, kissing one another, teasing and tweaking each other's gorgeous tits. As Jill lost it and painted, his cock with her creamy cum, Kristen flooded his face. The two of them gave him a cum bath and he welcomed every drop.

They rolled off of him and he climbed aboard and fucked first Kristen's full, firm tits as Jill ate her pussy. They he urged Jill upward and he fucked her tits as Kris returned the favor.

Rudy was about to lose it and he reached back and grabbed hold of Kristen's messy locks and pulled her upward. She was beside Jill as he lost it and he released a huge load, painting both of their faces with his hot, cream load.

They lounged around after the two of them licked each other clean. Afterwards, the three of them took a nice long shower, when they returned to the bedroom, they found the sheets were changed and ready for them to make a mess again. They did but after another round, Rudy petered-out He was barely awake as he watched the two blondes going at it together. He drifted off the sleep, just then there was a light tapping at the bedroom door.

Eve was about to do something she never did before, fuck and suck two guys who were both old enough to be her father. She smirked, thinking about just that. She fucked her father so many times, she lost count, but now it was two of them. Adam, who was married to Bonnie and step father to Christi Plunkett and step grandfather to Violet and Roscoe. Along with him was Greg. She remembered him from the pool house and knew he was lacking in size, but he made up for it with his mouth and enthusiasm. Married to Violet, he treated her like a queen. She got them as far as Jill's office.

She ushered them in and got Adam to flop down in the large rolling chair behind the desk. She swayed over to him, making sure the lower portion of her see-through dress was available for him to gaze upon, "You know Adam, you're rather handsome for someone your age." She looked him up and down and winked at him and in a low whisper added, "Every bit of you is quite tantalizing."

Greg, who was behind her, slowly unzipped his pants and lazily began stroking his cock. He had a birds-eye view of her naked ass, just under the veil of that see-through skirt.

Eve reached forward and grabbed hold of Adam's tie and pulled him from the chair closer to her. He rose to meet her. "You know, I recently got discharged from the Air Force. I got to fly F-16's, not something to toy with, but I'm going to love having the two of you play with me, are you game?"

Before Adam could respond, she leaned forward and began to pepper his face with hot, wet kisses. she retreated from his clutches and turned to Greg.

He was so turned on by her half naked body and he grabbed hold of her by the hips. He pulled her roughly to his body and planted an opened-mouthed kiss on her lips. His hands left her hips and his hands were full of two hot, firm ass cheeks.

She managed to turn away from Greg's mouth and looked to Adam, "Get over here Adam and join in the fun." She groaned as he stepped closer and the two of them sandwiched her between the two of them.

From there it was a race to see who could get naked the quickest. It was nearly a tie and the three of them fell naked to the large leather sofa lining one of the walls of the office.

Eve managed to break free of them and slipped to her knees. She grabbed hold of Greg's puny cock and took his entire length deep into her mouth.

Adam followed suit and was on the floor behind Eve. He wrapped his arms around her naked waist and his tongue began lapping at her slick cuntlips from behind.

Greg was beyond excited and he grabbed hold of her thick, dark locks and fisted them as he watched her lips clinging to his pencil- dick and slid it in and out of her mouth to his balls again and again with ease.

She was wiggling her ass, pushing harder against Adam's invading tongue. She popped her mouth off of Greg's cock, her dark mane of hair was floating about and she swept it aside and looked up at Greg and growled out, "I want you to fuck my mouth. Use it as if it was my slutty cunt, you got that?"

She dropped her head once again, and as she bobbed up and down, she growled, feeling him thrust his hips upward, meeting her mouth and finally penetrating her throat. He fisted her long hair.

She pulled her mouth from his cock and looked back at Adam, "God, for an older guy, you sure know your way around a pussy. You have a magical tongue and I love the way you're eating my pussy." She turned back to Greg and her tongue ran up and down the underside of his shaft.

Adam wanted some of what Greg was getting and he pulled away from her dripping pussy and flopped down beside Greg. Eve immediately knew what he wanted. She shifted over to him and she knew it was a cock that was in need of some sucking. It was much larger than Greg's and as she parted her lips and whipped her tongue around the shaft. She felt his hands in her hair, guiding her downward.

Greg slipped to the floor behind her and grabbing his rock hard cock he guided it easily into her well-prepared pussy. He sank deep into her overheated pussy and although he was tiny, he managed to move it around and poke at the sensitive spots in her cunt.

She tore her mouth from Adam's cock and whipped her head around, "Come on Greg, fuck me! Give me everything you got, I can take it all and more!" She loved being spit-roasted. A cock at both ends and as she pushed forward onto Adam's cock, she felt Greg drive inward. The two of them worked in unison and got into a great rhythm and before long the two men were ready for more.

Adam grabbed hold of Eve by the arms and pulled her upward and in doing so, she was disconnected from Greg.

Adam guided her up onto his body and as she straddled him, he guided his saliva stained cock into her weeping pussy. He latched onto one of her firm, pert tits and as he sucked and whipped his tongue around her stiff tip, she sank downward, taking every inch he had to give.

Eve whipped her head around, sending a waterfall of hair all over Adam. She spat out to Greg, "Oh fuck me, Just don't stand there Greg, stick that fucker in my ass. I know it's well lubricated, it's covered in my cunt juices." She turned back to Adam and offered him her other tit.

Greg clamored up onto the balls of his feet and fisting his slime covered cock, he aimed it at her puckered hole. It took him two thrusts, before finally finding his port of entry. He sank into her ass and he loved how tight it felt. He knew he wasn't well-endowed and having his cock in a tight ass was something very fulfilling to him. He loved the tightness around his shaft. Something that was lacking whenever he fucked a pussy. He began pumping away at her like a man possessed. He wrapped his arms around her waist and finding her slit, he played with it again and again. He felt Adam's sizable cock sliding against his fingers, but he was so turned on, he couldn't have cared less.

Eve loved the attention she was getting from the two older guys and even though, Greg wasn't that large, it was good enough, especially sliding in and out of her ass at a frightening pace. A huge climax was building deep in her body and as she felt Adam bite down on one of her ripe nipples, it set her off. She clung to him as she was in the midst of an orgasm that rivaled anything she ever experienced before. She screamed out, "FUCK ME!"

They did and her orgasm grew stronger as she lost it and began thrashing about. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled the office and she felt them both losing it at nearly the exact same moment.

She collapsed against Adam as she felt him pumping his hot cum deep in her pussy. As she felt him erupt, she felt Greg's cock surge in her ass and he began filling her ass with his equally potent cum. She loved having both of her holes filled with semen and she continued to quiver and shake as she felt the remainder of their spent orgasms fill her.

Greg slowly fell back and landed on a nearby chair. Adam wrapped his arms around her and still seeded deep in her pussy, he urged her to wrap her arms and legs around him. He rose from the sofa and carried her out of the office.

Greg gathered up their clothes and followed. They ended up in his bedroom suite. He deposited her on the bed and went to get a wash cloth. He returned and gently washed away the mess the two of them made in her.

Greg dropped the clothes in a heap and joined the two of them on the bed. After what seemed like a long time, even though it was a mere ten minutes, they began again. She took them both on again and as they worked her lithe body over to several more intense orgasms, they were totally exhausted and drained by the lovely brunette.

Adam and Greg fell back and soon Eve found herself, covered in sweat and cum. She was still ready for more and she remembered what Jill said earlier in the living room. She snuck out of bed and hurried into the bathroom. She took a nice, long soothing shower, washing away the sweat and cum that crusted on her pussy and ass. She reapplied her make-up and ran a brush through her long wavy hair. She decided to put it up in a high ponytail. She slipped into one of the large fluffy terrycloth robes hanging on the bathroom door. She snuck out of the bedroom and tip-toed down the hallway. It was empty, even though she heard loud moans and groans and even a scream coming form a few of the rooms. She approached the master bedroom door and tapped on it lightly, waiting for a response.

At the same time that began, another threesome was fast getting to know one another. Christi made her way up the stairs. It took her a while, seeing the skirt on her black gown was so tight she could only take baby steps. When she entered Chuck's bedroom, she turned and she caught his gaze. She wanted him so bad and she knew he felt the same.

Chuck stepped closer and his large black hand slid up her bare arm and across her shoulder. He cupped her neck then pulled her closer, covering her mouth with his. Chuck nipped at her bottom lip, his tongue stroked over the sensitive flesh as he groaned against her mouth. Her tiny lips parted and he dipped his tongue in over her lips, deepening the kiss. He was drawn into her intoxicating beauty. He tested her lips and she pressed her lush curved tighter to his chest.

Christi shivered with excitement, her hands ran up to his shoulders, fisting the material of his tuxedo coat. She climbed up onto his lap when he flopped down on the bed

Chuck's hands slid to her pert ass, pulling her tightly against his stiffening cock. He heard her whimper as the thick cock created a groove between her ass cheeks.

Christi couldn't remember the last time she was turned on so quickly and with such intensity. She needed to get closer, just feeling his hardness pressing against her gown, she wanted it and she wanted it as soon as possible. She shifted her hips, rocking against his BBC. She could feel her pussy dripping and knew if she didn't rid her body of her gown soon, it would be ruined and she would need a new gown for the gala.

Chuck's large black fingers combed through her light blonde, silky hair and when he pulled away from her, he skimmed his lips over her cheek and down her long, graceful neck. He sucked, nipped and licked at her flesh there and her entire body perked up with goose-bumps.

Mike wanted to get into the action and he approached the couple grinding together on the bed. He reached out and drew her up and off Chuck's lap.

She came up and into Mike's arms. She shifted her gaze from Chuck and back to Mike. He placed his finger under her chin and tipped her head back. She was offering her plush, wet lips to him. He searched her dazzling blue eyes and whispered, "Are you sure this is what you want, Christi? Do you want us both?"

She nodded slowly and in barely a whisper she replied, "Oh yes, I want both of you. I'm just a little nervous. Two powerful men and I'm just a little lawyer."

His fingers were still under her chin as he continued to gaze into her pretty eyes, "You have nothing to be nervous about. We have all night and we'll take it as slow or as fast as you want. That's what is so good about older men, they can take their time and make sure the woman they are with are ready, and willing. Don't worry your pretty little head, we are going to take good care of you and by morning, you won't want us to leave."

He saw doubt in her eyes, but he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and drew her even closer to his firm body. He felt her soft curves mold to his and he was amazed how soft she felt, but at the same time, she was firm in all the right places. He finally broke the gaze and lowered his lips to hers. Their lips molded together and he heard her moan against his invading tongue and felt his raging hard-on poking her flat, toned belly.

123456...8