Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her on the forehead, sliding her damp bangs from it. He combed his fingers through her now, dry hair and tightening his grip, he guided her mouth to his.

"Mmm, I've always loved how I taste, nearly as good as it tasted all over that cock of yours."

He held her for a few minutes and looked down at her with her eyes closed and resting on his chest, "Hey how about some s'mores?"

She giggled, "Give me a couple minutes and you can have all of me. I just have to get my second wind. You are rather good at pleasing a lady." She kissed him and stared up at him.

He shook his head, "Yeah I want a lot more of you, but I was asking if you wanted some s'mores, you know chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers?"

She giggled, "Yeah, that would be nice too, but I'd much rather have some more of you first. I'm disappointed you haven't cum yet. Next round is gonna be all about you and if I have another orgasm, all the better."

He rolled his eyes, "You are one in a million Christy and yes, I want more, a lot more of you." He stood and drew her to her feet. He stared down at her, "My God, do you have any idea how lovely you look. How can such a gorgeous women like yourself be stored up in such a tiny luscious body."

She blushed, "Oh, go on Adam, I'm a sure thing, no need for flattery."

He swept a stray lock of her disheveled hair from her cheek and shook his head, "No undo flattery Christy, you are a very, very desirable woman and I'm glad we got caught in a downpour." He gently lowered her to the sofa and when she tried to sit down, he tugged at her arm and guided her onto her knees.

Christy giggled and knelt on the sofa and placed her elbows on the arm of the couch. She swung her head around and a waterfall of light blonde hair coated her shoulders and partially down her back. She teased him by swaying from side to side, wiggling her ass at him.

Adam fisted his incredibly stiff cock and he knew he'd have to stimulate her because he knew once I slipped into her hot, wet chute, it wouldn't be long before he lost it and he'd cum in her quickly.

He hovered over her and stared at her peaches and cream body and wondered why she wasn't snatched up before. He caressed her slender thighs and pushed at one and as she shifted and parted them more, he knew was an invitation.

He caressed her tiny, tight ass cheeks and spreading them, he slid his fingers up and down and as he slipped through her juicy slit, he found his fingers drenched in her milky juices.

Christy growled out, "Stop teasing me Adam, I know you want this as badly as I do." She was about to say something else, but suddenly she was cutoff as Adam slid into her. She lowered her head and pushed her ass back against him and she felt his balls resting against her cheeks.

Adam didn't move, he bit his lip and closed his eyes as he tried to think of anything, anything but what was happening. He released a long breath of air as he tried to settle down. As the first urge to cum suddenly slipped away, he began to move. He slid in and out of her and leaning over her lithe body, he ran his hands under her and cupped her taut, firm tits. He reveled in their weight and how little they moved when he pumped in her.

Christy rolled her head on the soft fabric on the arm of the sofa. She stiffened and pushed back and felt his one hand release her tit and slide down her flat belly to the stiff button at the top of her slit. She groaned out, "Oh you are goooood! Don't stop, give it to me really, really hard. Mmm, your cock is perfect, not to small not too large and just fat enough to stimulate my cunt."

Adam picked up the pace when he heard this and as he felt her cunt begin to tighten, he knew she was near her climax. He slapped her once, twice and yet a third time as he heard her let out a guttural groan and she came. This is what he was waiting for and he let it go. He slammed into her harder, faster and as deep as he could and he began to send blast after blast of his potent seed deep in her swollen cunt. He slumped against her, "Oh, are you safe?"

She giggled, "A little late to ask that, but yes, I am, but thanks for asking anyway." After a few minutes, she curled up in his arms and the two of them basked in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm. She looked up to him after a few more minutes, "How about s'more?"

He rolled his eyes, "Wow, you are amazing, I might be able to squeeze out one more, but I'll need a few minutes to recuperate."

She giggled, "No, this time I was talking about the treat to roast over the open fire."

He caressed her cheek, "Still wouldn't mind trying it in front of the fire, Christy."

She giggled, "Okay, enough, but that does sound appealing."

After a while, they had s'mores and some more.

The following week, they went out to dinner and he looked into those big blue eyes of hers, "My college roommate is getting married next weekend up in Big Sur. I was wondering if you'd like to go with me."

She looked at him, "Aw, so it would be an overnight thing, at a hotel?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I know we were taking things slow, but after the little trist we had in the cabin, I'd really like you to be my guest."

"She nodded, "Sounds nice, a romantic getaway."

"So can I count you in for my date?"

"Yeah, sure I'd love to."

He grinned at her, "Great!"

The weekend came around and as they drove up to Big Sur, they were both nervous, even though they had sex together, but this being planned made a little more pressure on both of them.

They were there before they knew it and Christy changed and put her hair up in the bathroom, while Adam changed in the bedroom. She came out and looked like a million bucks. She was wearing a v-neck sleeveless red dress. It had a full skirt and a slender black belt to accent her tiny waist and large, firm breasts. Her hair was gorgeous as ever and Adam was dressed in a two-piece suit.

It became very awkward once back in the room and he lit a few candles while she freshened up in the bathroom.

Christy came out, her hair was down around her shoulders and she was bare-footed.

Adam had turned down the lights and kicked off his shoes and he was waiting for her on the bed.

She came over to him and sat beside him. She leaned in and kissed him and all of a sudden, the awkwardness and nervousness evaporated. She deepened the kiss and soon she had his jacket off and was working on his tie.

Adam found the zipper on the back of her dress and as he drew it down, it slipped from her shoulders and settled around her waist. He worked at the tiny belt and Christy now had him naked from the waist up. She stood and the dress fell to her ankles, leaving her in a matching pair of black lace bra and panties. She reached back and unclipped the bra and she smiled as his eyes turned lustful as he saw her gorgeous tits, staring at him.

Adam skimmed out of his pants, boxers and socks and looked on as she drew her panties down, leaving them both totally naked and raring to go. He slipped from the bed and taking hold of her by the hips, he spun her around and planted her tiny butt on the edge of the bed. He sank to his knees and taking hold of her slender, tiny legs, he draped them over his shoulders and leaning in, he inhaled her intoxicating scent, He released a moan and began licking at her from asshole to clit and back again.

Christy forgot all about taking it slow and fell back to the bed and as her silky blonde hair fanned out around her head, she reached down and began toying with her firm tits. She tugged and twisted the two cherry red nipples. she licked her blood red lips and she kicked at his back as he brought her to the edge of an orgasm already.

He feasted on her puffy, swollen cuntlips and shoved his tongue in and out of her juicy hole. He moved lower and as he tickled her puckered hole, he shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and twisting them about, he came in contact with the fleshy, spongy inner wall of her pussy. He stroked and teased her G-spot and as her ass came off the bed, she kicked at his back with the heels of both feet and letting a groan, she cried out, "Oh fuck yeah Adam, you have no idea how long I've waited for this."

He pulled his face from between her thighs. His face was bathed in her creamy juices and he licked his lips, "Ah, are you fucking kidding me? I know exactly how long I've waited for this." He dove back in and attacked her clit as he finger-fucked her harder and faster.

Christy clutched at his head, "Yes, yes, Oh yes Adam, I'M CUMMING!" She tightened her knees around his head and she fell back to the bed, trembling from every part of her lithe body. She was mauling her own tits and she flopped back down and was gasping for air as he came up and kissed her hard. She licked at his lips and chin, "Mmm, I can't get over how much I love how I taste."

He chuckled, "Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, you are so sweet and tangy at the same time, even better than a Starburst!"

She kissed him back and rolled him over and she kissed him harder. She slipped out of his grasp and slipped slowly from the bed. She was on her knees and she kissed at his knees and moved up his thighs. She leaned forward and as her silky hair swished over his thighs, she grabbed hold of his stiff erection and licked at it like a lolli-pop. Her tongue flicked it up and down. Over and over again and soon had it completely coated in her saliva. Her tiny hand stroked him from root to tip and back down again. She dipped down and sucked at his swollen balls. She grinned up at him, "I'm hoping you have a lot of sperm stored up in these, because I'm gonna want every drop you have."

He grabbed hold of her hair and fisting it, he guided her up and down, and he watched as more and more disappeared into her mouth. He saw her nostrils flair as his cock cut off the air supply through her throat. He played with her tits as her tongue flicked out and danced all along his shaft. He fell back as he saw her cheeks hallow out and she sucked hard.

He always imagined fucking her face and he knew it was time to try. He drew her off his cock and pulled her down to the bed. He slipped off and spun her around. He drew her shoulders to the side of the bed and with her head hanging off the side.

He saw her stare up at him, "Come on Adam, fuck my face. Threat me like a whore and fuck my mouth. I don't want you to stop until you cum all over my face and down my throat."

He let out a groan and did just that. He stepped inward and watched her mouth open and accept his cock. He was mesmerized by her gorgeous face. He saw those large dark blue eyes staring up at him. Her silky light blonde hair with those sexy bangs floated around her face. He imagined shooting his cum all over that pretty face. He groaned out as her tongue whipped around his shaft and those pretty red lips tightened and he felt her suck.

Christy loved having a cock in her mouth once again and being on a nice soft bed made it all the better. She saw how her active lips and tongue turned him on and she reveled in the power she felt. She sucked harder and watched at he leaned in, driving more of his cock into her mouth. She felt it brush the back of her throat and at this angle, it was a whole lot easier to deep throat him.

Adam leaned forward and caressed her face and throat and he felt his cock pressing against her neck. He slid lower and they closed around her firm, high-standing tits. He tweaked her cherry red nipples and felt her suck harder as he did this. He slid his hands lower and finding her slippery cuntlips, he dipped first one and then a second finger into her tight hole.

Christy began to thrust her hips upward wanting deeper contact and she reached up and grabbed his tight ass and pulled him deeper into her mouth.

Adam was on the brink of cumming and he finger-fucked her pussy harder and faster and as he unleashed his orgasm. The first blast make her cough as she was caught off-guard. He drew it out and began to send blast after blast of his heavy load all over her face and neck.

Christy let out a shriek as she lapped up all she could. She was grinning from ear to ear knowing her mouth could do this to him so quickly.

Adam was totally spent, but just before they began, he popped one of those blue pills. Even though he didn't have a problem getting hard, he knew it was going to be a marathon and he didn't want to disappoint this gorgeous creature.

He pulled back and hurried to the bathroom and back to the bed. He gently wiped her face with a warm washcloth and handed her a cold bottle of water.

Christy was smiling and saw how much he cared. She took the washcloth and wiped her neck and raised the washcloth to her mouth and licked at the globs of cum sticking to it. She giggled when she noticed his semi-stiff cock leap and begin to stiffen. She winked at him, "Mmm, I can see that this turns you on, huh?"

He took hold of the washcloth and tossed it aside and he climbed up onto the bed and pulled her gorgeous, tiny body to his and just held her and caressed her.

Christy was amazed how gentle he could be, even after fucking her face, which she enjoyed. He waited until she finished taking a large sip of cool water and taking it from her, he cupped her pretty face and guided her mouth to his. The kiss started off slow and gentle. He combed his fingers through her silky hair and clutching at her by the nape of her head, he increased the intensity of the kiss and soon had her moaning loudly into his mouth.

Christy's hands were running up and down his back and sneaking around, she closed her hand around his once again stiff cock, "Mmm, looks like I have my work cut-out tonight, not that I'm complaining. This is a night that I'm thinking will be hard to forget."

He nuzzled her neck, "It is what I was working for, I promised not to disappoint." He drew her down to her back and began trekking southward. He worked over her firm, high-standing tits what seemed like forever. He had her squirming on the bed. Gasping for air as she urgently raked her fingers through his hair and trying to get him to move further south.

He finally did and made her squirm and giggle when to darted his tongue in and out of her pretty belly button.

Christy's legs were in constant movement as she began to thrash around on the bed. She hung her shapely legs over his shoulders and kicked at his back and arched her back and let out a loud grunt when she finally felt his warm breath on her sopping pussy, "Oh come on Adam, enough of the gentle shit, eat my pussy and make me cum!"

He did just that. He closed his mouth over her leaking pussy and sucked hard and drew two-thirds of her entire pussy between his lips. He heard her let out a shriek, but didn't let-up. He darted his tongue in and out of her weeping hole and as her ass came off the bed, he cupped it in his hands and pulled her tighter to his active mouth. He tongue fucked her hole and snuck one hand around as sank two fingers into her hole. He petted her sensitive flesh and she screamed out and began to squirt. He was shocked and amazed how turned on she was. He didn't slow down as he drank down all she gave him. Her thighs nearly crushed his head like a walnut, as he continued to attack her overly sensitive clit.

Christy was beyond excited and it was getting to the point of being painful. She pushed at his head and she let out a sigh when she managed to get him to give her a brief reprieve. She was exhausted from the intense orgasm he inflicted on her flesh. She managed to reach over and grabbed the washcloth. She giggled, "I think I made a bigger mess then you did."

He smacked his lips, "Maybe so, but your taste is divine."

She rolled her eyes, "I know I'm tasty, but I've never been called divine before."

After finishing wiping away the excess cunt cream from his face, he kissed her and gently swiped her unruly hair from her damp cheeks, "Everything about you is divine Christy. You are one amazing woman."

She blushed and hugged him, "And to think we haven't made love yet."

He kissed her, "I'm thinking we have a good start to that, but if you are ready, I'm ready to show you just how much I wanna make love to you."

She kissed him with so much passion they were both gasping for air. She reached down and finding his stiff rod, she tugged at it and guided it to her already sopping hole. She let out a long sigh as she felt him sink into her red-hot pussy.

Adam slowly leaned into her and was balls deep in her. He loved her how shapely legs came up and enveloped him. Her arms did too and he began to thrust his hips back and forth and the sound coming from her was music to his ear. He knew the waiting was well worth it and soon the two of them were fucking, no longer making love as their erotic meshing overshadowed their urge to make love.

For nearly the next hour, Adam fucked Christi in every position possible. He was so glad she sucked him off earlier and the urge to cum again was nowhere on the horizon. He rolled over and had her ride him

Christy loved being on top and loved how he teasing and mauled her tits and how his hands traveled all over her petite body. She spun around and fucked him reverse cow-girl, giving him a great view of her tiny, tight ass. They fucked face to face on their knees, their groins pressed together along with their mouths and chests.

He fucked her spooning when Christy needed a brief rest. She had lost count of the number of times she came and the bed as a total mess but neither of them gave a damn.

Once she recuperated enough, Adam had her on her knees and was fucking her doggy, one of her favorite positions. She had her face buried in the pillow. She was screaming into it as she came once again. She reared back, driving her ass hard against his belly, "Please, oh please Adam, cum for me. I need to know you want to cum in me."

He gathered up her hair and forming a ponytail, he pulled hard and she rose up and their lips met, "Oh Christy, I want to cum so bad. I just wanted to make sure you were ready."

She gave him a stifled chuckled, "Oh I'm ready, so ready. Please, oh please, cum with me. I'm so close and I know if you cum, it will send me over the top once again."

She grunted loudly as he picked up the pace. the sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh filled the air and the scent of sex was hanging there too. He ran his hands over her sleek body and even though she was a total mess, she never looked hotter or sexier. he plowed into her as hard as he could and grinding against her perfect ass, he let loose and began pumping rope after rope of his hot cum deep into her overheated womb.

Christy felt his swell up and blast off and it took her over the top too. She was exhausted and collapsed against the wrecked sheets. She let out a groan of satisfaction when he followed and pinned her to the bed. She shook as she felt his cock pulsating in her hot cunt and she nearly blacked out from the exquisite feeling that overtook her drained body.

They laid there for several minutes and as he slipped out of her and drew her sweaty body to his, he nuzzled her neck, "Wow, I think the wait was well-worth it."

She caressed his arm, "Yeah, i think it was too."

They drifted off to sleep, basking in the afterglow of their coupling, but it scared her and she wasn't sure they were meant to be, even though the sex was amazing.

On the way home, Christy looked to Adam, "I have to confess, the sex was amazing, but I'm such a mess right now, I don't believe I can be in a committed relationship."

He stared out the windshield, "So what are you saying?"

"I thing we need to take a break."

He cleared his throat, "So just friends?"

She nodded, "Yes, friends."

"Friends with benefits?"

She shook her head, "Sorry no, no benefits."

More to come soon.

12