All Comments on 'Beth'

by Seekernv

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She is leaving for a few days. Go to the hospital and have it removed.

steph2004stersteph2004sterabout 2 months ago

This is as different approach and well written. Let's see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was good but could be re-written with a more worldly, less fantastic explanation. A good old "difficult to remove" neck collar with a combination of video showing her stealing etc. might do the job better, plus some other mean forms of intimidation. As is, like the other poster says, the quick trip to the hospital might relieve her worries, even if the premise were plausible.

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 2 months ago

Nice premisse - I second the other commenters, more grounded less fantastic would've been better. 4/5

officetease38officetease387 days ago

I liked the concept of this story and thought it had some good ideas to explore.

I find the cadence of the writing makes it difficult to read though, and the same goes for the other stories by this author. I just find myself having to re-read various bits and re-word it in my head. So I'm not sure I could follow it for several chapters.

I think it's partly the slave language missing link words out, but then both the slave role and the mistress role both use the broken English phrasing, which is odd that the mistress wouldn't just use regular full sentences. That is probably more prevalent in the Lindsey story rather than this one, but it is consistent through this authors work from what I have read. It takes me out of the story a bit, but if it doesn't for you, then the story is relatively good all in all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous