Beth's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love to," I said, standing up and following him as he got between Kate's legs. She placed a hand over her box, holding the semen she'd already collected inside herself, and smiled at him.

"I heard that," she said. "You may be last, Rick, but you're certainly not least. I love to have you eat my pussy and do I have treat for you. See. I'm keeping every drop inside myself for you to enjoy. Hurry up and get your cock in me. I want you to screw my come-filled pussy. Come on, stud. Fuck me and add your load. That'll be the perfect finish for my gangbang."

"Beth is going to help me eat you out," my husband said, bending down to kiss her.

"That's excellent. I can't wait," Kate said, opening her mouth to him, putting her hands on his ass, and pulling him toward her. Beneath her, on the mattress, was a wet spot more than a foot in diameter and the insides of her thighs glistened with come. Hers was going to be one helluva messy cream pie.

"Kate, you are such a beautiful girl," Rick said, kissing her and settling between her slippery thigh. Putting her arms around him, she held him close pressing her breasts against his chest as he entered her.

This, the final act of Kate's six-man gangbang, started slowly. The lovers were in no hurry to start screwing. He was lying on her while she held his ass, both whispering endearments, sharing kisses, and remaining still, savoring their moment.

Over and over again, she said, "God, you feel so good in me."

"It'll only get better," he said. "First I'm going to fuck you and then I'll eat you. I just wish I could do both at the same time."

She giggled. "Me too. That's an interesting idea, but let's start with the fuck. Screw me with your magic wand and make me come."

He did and I watched them share a loving piece of ass. Kate held his shoulders when they began then her long-fingered hands moved down his body as her excitement built to finally hold his buttocks and cry out as her orgasm overtook her. Her climax pushed him over the edge and she held him tight as he added his contribution to her very full pussy.

"Oh, yes, lover" she said. "You are the perfect finish for my gangbang."

Everyone was standing around watching the lovers, when Claire said, "Our work is done here, so I'm looking for a couple of volunteers. I'm ready to get seriously laid. Anyone interested?" Stewart and Dan grinned at one another then nodded and followed her toward the mattress-filled floor.

My attention returned to Kate and Rick who were still lying together enjoying their afterglow and whispering to one another. My husband is good at that--I know. He was cradled on her hips and apparently in no hurry to dismount, so when I heard him thank her for such a delightful ride, I leaned down and joined in their kiss. While the three of us swapped tongues, I put my hand between them to where they were still joined.

"Oh, my god," I said. "You guys are a gooey mess."

"You bet I am and I'm ready to have the two of you dine at my 'Y.' That'll be the icing on the cake of my very first gangbang."

"Stop already, honey. All this talk of eating and cake is making me hungry. Come on, stud. Get off this girl so we can do her," I said. Rick pulled out of her, his prick and balls shiny with come, pubic hair soaked with semen.

I started to go down on him, but Kate stopped me. "Let me take care of him, Beth. You two enjoy my pie." She turned around, got on top of Rick in a sixty-nine and presented her dripping pussy for our enjoyment.

I dived right in. Her entire crotch was awash with the discharges of the six men--from the top of her crack down to her slippery Brazilian, and little old me, Beth, the semen freak, was eager to taste the mix. I could claim that I was able to make out the individual flavors of Kate's lovers. After all, I had tasted them all at one time or another, but I'd be lying. My overwhelming impression was--what an immense amount of come she had in her.

Within moments, my entire face was wet, and every time I put my tongue in her another dose of gooey sperm flowed out of her for Rick and me to share. I collected a particularly juicy mouthful and decided to share it with Kate who was still giving Rick head. When she saw what I was up to, she removed Rick's cock from her mouth, and said, "Oh, yeah. Come here and give me a taste."

I positioned myself above her smiling face. She lifted her head, opened wide, and I spat the semen into her mouth, then followed it with a kiss.

"That's delicious," she said, after swallowing.

"Push a little, Kate," Rick said, as I returned to help him. "I'll bet there's lots more in you." She did and he was right. We sucked and licked her and when her come supply finally ran dry we three cuddled up together for a bit. The intimacy of making out with both of them at the same time was a special treat for me.

After a bit, I sat up and looked around and, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. The little room was literally wall-to-wall with people fucking. Every one of the men had already had one orgasm, Kate's messy pussy was proof of that, but that was no impediment to the plentiful amount of delightful fornication taking place on the blow-up mattresses. Rick, Kate, and I sat on the edge of the bed and watched.

Kelli was blowing both Spencer and David and they were taking turns, alternating between screwing her tits and her mouth. Mary Ann, the greedy little thing, was the centerpiece in a group, being DPed by Stewart and Dan--proof that she hadn't learned a lesson from the last time they'd done her. Claire, still looking erotic as hell in that long, brunette wig, was straddling the screwing trio. She was sucking Jack's cock as Dan ate her pussy while he simultaneously fucked Mary Ann in the ass.

We watched the show until everyone finished coming and pretty much collapsed. Only then did I realized how hungry I was and checked my watch.

"My god, you guys. It's after five. We've been going at it for more than two hours," I said. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm a sperm-sticky mess. I need to get cleaned up and have a bite to eat--I'm starving."

"Me too," Kate said, "and I plan to do something about that in a second. But first," she said, getting to her feet and clapping her hands, "I want to thank you one and all for making my gangbang a deliciously sloppy success. I loved every moment of it."

The rest of the crew was sprawled across the mattresses--not a single stiffy in sight. Everyone smiled and gave her thumbs up.

"Time out," I said, giving the proper hand signal. "Didn't you say something about pizza, Claire?"

"I did," she said. "I'll order us some. Any special requests? They're really fast. They'll be here by the time we get cleaned up."

Claire was right. We were barely rinsed off, minimally clothed, and sitting down around both the tiny dinette table and the bed, fresh drinks in hand when there was a knock on the door. Spencer, who had pulled on a tee and jeans, said, "Here's the pizza guy. Do you sexy ladies want me to invite him in?"

"Shit, Spencer. Knock off the crap," Claire said. "That stuff only happens in porn flicks. We're hungry. Go get the fucking pizzas."

He laughed, "Ha. Got you that time." He stepped out, returning a couple of minutes later, balancing a half-dozen pizza boxes. Claire handed out paper plates and napkins, then we helped ourselves. The consensus--this pizza couldn't hold a candle to Kelli's--but it was definitely edible.

Sitting in a room full of semi-naked people who have spent the afternoon having sex with each other is an indescribable experience. Such an aura of affection and happiness radiated from the group, all of us smiling, chatting, sharing bites of the different pizzas with each other, indulging in the occasional grope or kiss.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed between Jack and Dan, the two men who had first introduced me to lust. I reminded them of that memorable occasion and they laughed.

"That was quite a night, wasn't it, Beth?" Jack said, looking around the room at the others. "In my wildest dreams, I couldn't have imagined it would lead to this, eleven of us sitting around, eating pizza and laughing after enjoying a shit-hot orgy."

"I have fond memories of that night too," Dan said, in a rare moment of nostalgia. "Jack and I had shared a couple of girls in college, but those were quickies, trading off in the back seat of a car, nothing like what we did with you that night. Shit, Beth. I have a confession. You had your firsts, group sex and anal, but so did Jack and me. You are first woman we ever DPed together," he said, affectionately patting my ass, "and that was a special event."

"He's right," Jack said, kissing my neck. "That first time was special and you were the one who made it that way."

"And that's no shit, little lady" Dan said, kissing the other side of my neck, sending shivers of desire down my body. I was feeling very tender toward him, thinking perhaps I might score an encore, but he very effectively erased those feelings. "You are one hot, fucking cunt. If your old man ever kicks you out, you're welcome to bunk with Danny anytime." Turning to Claire, who was at the counter, he said, "Is there any more of that pepperoni left?"

My god. What a romantic--not! But, so what. I didn't have to live with him and he'd always done a marvelous job of scratching my itch when we got it on. I gave each of their cocks a squeeze.

"Thanks, guys. I owe you both big time. If we hadn't gotten together that special night, we'd not be sitting here together and that would be very sad."

I got up to get another piece of pizza and refresh my drink. Hands touched me affectionately as I stepped over feet and ankles on my way to the counter. After I got my refreshments, I turned around looking for a place to sit and Claire, who was next to Rick, patted the mattress next to her, so I parked my butt between them.

"Bite?" I queried, offering my slice to each of them.

"No thanks," Claire said, and Rick just shook his head, so I ate it. When I finished and was draining the last drops of my Margarita, Claire said, "The party has kind of slowed down, but I don't want to quit yet. How about you two?"

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak," Rick said, giving his flaccid cock a squeeze.

Claire recoiled in mock horror when faced with the specter of a deflated hard-on. "I have an idea us ladies could pursue to cure this terrible limp-dick problem," she said. "How about if we give you guys a show. I know Rick likes to see girls getting it on--hell, he likes to watch any kind of sex. How about the rest of you perverts, would you like to see me eat Beth for dessert?"

"Hell, yes," Jack said. "I'm definitely up for that. Let's have some girl-on-girl action."

The men clapped, egging us on. "Let's all five of us gals get it on," Kelli said. "We can do it on the big bed where we can move around and enjoy each other. I'll bet that'll get those peckers standing tall."

The thought that my sister would be one of the participants flitted through my mind. Suppose she and I got paired up, could I do that? I caught her eye and she smiled then blew me a kiss. I smiled back at her. I'd just go with the flow.

"Okay, guys. Get the hell off the bed so we can entertain you," Claire said, pulling off her wig and running her fingers through her hair. "This damn thing has served its purpose. It sure as hell inspired Stewart to give me a terrific piece of ass, but it'll just get in the way when I'm eating pussy."

Everyone was laughing as the five of us stripped, flopped on the bed, and paired off. I wound up face to face with Kelli who kissed me and said, "This is going to be fun. I enjoy being with you and having the guys watch us is just going to make it better."

We kissed, caressing and fingering one another until we were both moaning, then we turned around, and with Kelli on top, ate each other to screaming climaxes. We weren't the only ones. As I caught my breath, I saw Claire and Kate, locked in a hot sixty-nine, pleasuring each other while Mary Ann kissed and stroked both women. When they finished, Mary Ann looked over at me, her eyes smoky wih lust.

What could I do? I held out my arms and she came to me. Face to face, we kissed and I tasted Claire on her hot tongue as she darted it into my mouth, teasing mine. I had kissed her a thousand times, but never like this--a kiss shared by lovers. She whispered, "I want to make you come, dear sister." I was helpless, unable to resist my desire.

We kissed again--almost frantically--arms around each other, our breasts touching, her silky thigh sliding between mine, pressing tightly against my sex, the damp fur of her pussy tucked close to my hip. Her hand found my butt and I was suddenly aware of her hard nipples against mine. The fact that I had just shared a delicious climax with Kelli was meaningless, this was Mary Ann and she was turning me on. I was making love with my own sister.

We continued kissing and petting, me reluctant to take the next step, but not Mary Ann. Abruptly, she slid down the bed and covered my pussy with her mouth. I found myself pushing my hips upwards, holding her face against my crotch, enjoying the magic of her clever tongue.

Having her do that for me was so wonderful that I simply had to please her too, so we changed positions into a sixty-nine with Mary Ann on top. I held her firm bottom and kissed my sister's sex. She continued licking and sucking me until my entire groin was a pleasure center.

I was aware of an interruption, the first thing to penetrate my fixation on Mary Ann since our initial kiss--it was Claire. Her face close to mine, she said, "Jack gave me this." She held up a large, purple, sex toy. "It's her favorite butt plug. He says she really loves to have it in her ass when they have oral sex. How about it, Mary Ann? Do you want me to put your butt plug in you?"

"God, yes," she said. "Put it in me now!"

Claire kissed the toy to get it wet, dribbled saliva into Mary Ann's crack, and then pushed it against her anus. She moaned when the tip popped into her and moaned again as it went into her, spreading her wide. Then her sphincter closed around it and held it in place. She pressed her pussy against my mouth and the last of my inhibitions fell away. All I wanted was to make this desirable female climax and I went to work with enthusiasm.

In the back of my mind, a little picture formed of how we must look--sisters locked in a lesbian embrace--two taboos in one act--and we were violating both of them in front of an audience. How wicked could we get? I had added incest to my lust equation and the sum raised my enjoyment to a new level.

I thought back to the first few time I saw Stewart's black body covering Mary Ann. That sex act had an extra element of excitement--forbidden lust, if you will--a white woman being used by a black man. And far better than merely watching him with her was having him fuck me. I'll never forget the rush of sensations I felt the first time I watched his magnificent, black pole slide deep into me spreading my pussy lips wide and taking possession of my welcoming sex.

From that first thrill of forbidden penetration to the waves of physical ecstasy that coursed through my body as it responded to the thrusting maleness of his big, black prick, replaying my initiation to sex with a black man never fails to excite me.

Those delightful sensations of the forbidden washed over me once again and my climax began to build, higher and higher, until it fell on me like an avalanche. When I pushed my hips toward her, Mary Ann responded by licking and sucking me avidly, and best of all, joining me in her own climax.

We descended slowly from our sexual heat until Mary Ann rolled off me and then stretching like a big cat she got to her knees. Turning to face me, she cupped my breasts and kissed me. "Now this is what I call being family."

I laughed. "I'll never be able to kiss you again without having what we've just done flash through my mind."

I sat up to the sound of applause. "God, that was so hot," Rick said. "Too bad you two don't have a brother to sex you up."

"If you're all so hot for incest," I said. "Remember, we refer to ourselves as an extended family, so that makes you all a bunch of incestuous fuckers--degenerate perverts--and I love every one of you."

Our lesbian scene had apparently motivated our men sufficiently and a nice variety of intercourse began happening all around the room, but Mary Ann and I sat out this round.

We decided we needed another drink and after looking through Claire's fridge found the fixings. We put together another pitcher of Margaritas poured our drinks and sat down at the tiny table.

My sister and I hadn't had much chance to get caught up with each other what with the virtually non-stop orgy we had been involved in so we took full advantage of our intermission. We held hands and talked, chatting about about her work and her relationship with Jack, she speculating whether they might get married and start a family. She asked after our kids and we made plans for her to come for a visit. Just girl talk, but nice. I don't believe I'd ever felt so close to my sister. At one point she said, "I can't believe we did...that."

"Well, we did and I'm not sorry. Are you?"

"Not hardly," she said, smiling at me. "I'll bet we do it again."

I reached over and squeezed her breast. "Of course we'll do it again. I love you, sis."

We watched Claire disentangle herself from the scrum of sweaty bodies and head to the bathroom. When she returned, she saw the Margarita pitcher and said, "I could use one of those."

I poured for her then before sitting down she kissed each of us softly, and said, "You two were just beautiful together."

"Thank you," Mary Ann said, returning her kiss.

She took a couple of sips and said, "I have a problem that I hope you can help me with, Beth."

"I'll try."

"I just found this morning that the damned submarine is going to start sea trials tomorrow. That means both my guys will either be underwater or in training pretty much twenty-four-seven for the foreseeable future--perhaps months. I didn't foresee this happening and it's got me pretty upset. I don't thrive on being alone and I'm afraid that being alone and stuck in this dump is going to be more than I can handle. You've seen how sex-crazy I was after they were gone for just a couple of days." She smiled. "God knows I've tried, but you can't store up climaxes for those lonely nights. Wouldn't it be cool if you could--like squirrels store up nuts for the winter?"

Personally, I hadn't noticed that she was any more lecherous than usual.

"What a pity that it doesn't work that way," Mary Ann said. "What a concept. Just imagine, along with sperm banks, there'd be climax banks. Whoever figures out how to do that will become very rich."

We laughed, but then Claire got a pained expression. "Well, that isn't going to happen and I don't know what I'm going to do," she said, as I refilled our glasses and mulled over what she had said. What I was hearing was that Claire was afraid of being alone. Fortunately, there was an obvious answer for her problem.

"Let me talk to Rick. If it's okay with him, you could stay with us until you get your guys back." I smiled at her and continued. "Wanna make a bet on what he'll say?"

"Oh, Beth. That would be so spectacular. I'd be the best house guest you've ever had."

"I think 'had' is a very appropriate term."

"Yeah, that too." She turned to Mary Ann. "I just thought of something. I didn't take that butt plug out of you."

"No, it's still in me. I like having that big, old thing deep inside. Like Jack told you, this one is my favorite. He puts it in me before we have vaginal intercourse, and after I climax, he pulls it out of me and we do anal until we both come. That's a special treat for me."