Beth's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"God, sister. You are getting to be a kinky bitch."

"You've taught me well, sis. It wasn't long ago I didn't even have quirks. Now I have quite a good collection."

"I like butt plugs too," Claire said. "Stretching your back door with one of them sure makes it a lot easier to take on a cock the size of Stewart or Dan. There's something very sexy about wearing one of those things. The pressure keeps me thinking about sex and imagining that I have a cock up there. The best part of all is, after wearing a butt plug for awhile, I get a big-bang climax from anal sex."

"I've never tried that, but it sounds interesting," I said. "I guess I have a bit of shopping to do."

"I even have a little one that I wear when Jack and I go out," Mary Ann said. "The one in me now is too big if I have to walk any distance."

"I've got little ones too, Beth." Claire said. "Would you like to try one?"

"Sure," I said.

Claire went into the bathroom and came back with a smaller version of the one she had put in Mary Ann. She smiled at me. "Don't worry. I washed it. Stand up and bend over. I'll slip it in you."

I did and she did. Having the plug in my rectum was rather unsettling at first--almost as if I had to sit on the toilet--but that sensation passed and I began to appreciate the erotic potential of the device. Its slight stimulus lit up my entire groin, made my vagina begin to lubricate and, within minutes, I wanted to get laid again.

Apparently, Mary Ann and Claire were ready to get back in the game too so we three went back to the other room. Spencer, Rick, and Jack were watching Dan screw Kelli. Kate and Stewart were engaged in a lusty sixty-nine while David was screwing her ass. We made a run on the watchers and, before long, we were all rolling around together, fucking and sucking like sex fiends.

Jack removed Mary Ann's butt plug and demonstrated how effective it was when she enjoyed a hot anal climax. After coming in her, he eagerly ate her back-door cream pie. Kate shared Stewart with Claire and I discovered, while David was screwing me, that having the butt plug in me was almost as good as being DPed.

We all bedded down together on the blow-up mattresses and I went to sleep. Dawn was breaking when I awoke. I was just about smack-dab in the middle of a pile of naked people and I had a problem--I had to pee.

I tried to be careful, but after crawling over several people and having them cop a feel of me as I climbed over them, I seemed to have awakened the bunch of us, and what was worse, we all needed to use the single bathroom.

Claire laughed as she said, "Guess what, you guys. For some reason best known only to the planners of this shit-ass apartment, the bathroom is really good-sized. The shower stall is big enough to hold at least three, maybe four. David, Spencer, and I have tested that theory. So some of us can just pee in the shower."

"Well, I really have to go," I said. "I'd be happy to share with whoever wants to join me." And that's how we got launched on our pissathon.

First, Jack said, "That would be me, Beth. You know how much I love to have you ladies pee on me."

Kate whispered to Rick. He grinned and nodded. "We're going to try something new," she announced.

"After watching you piss in his mouth while he ate your cream pie, I didn't think there was anything new left," Dan said. Kate just smiled at him

We couldn't all fit in the shower at once, of course, but five of us did manage to crowd in together. Kelli and I straddled Jack who lay on the floor. Rick backed Kate up against the wall, lifted one of her legs, and then holding it up to get access to her sex, he gripped her ass with his free hand. She took his somewhat limber dick in her hand, gave it a few strokes to stiffen it up, then inserted the head of it into her vagina. Putting her arms around his neck, she pulled him close and he finished penetrating her. Then they kissed and Rick began to slowly screw her. Where was this new kink they'd promised? Fucking in the shower certainly didn't qualify.

I nodded at Kelli and we started to piss. Jack jerked his hard-on, moaning with delight as our streams merged, wetting him down thoroughly.

We'd barely finished when the "something new" took place. Rick and Kate were still kissing when he let go and pissed deep within Kate's vagina, douching her with his pee. Urine, flowing freely out of her from around his cock, ran down their legs and dripped off onto Jack who didn't seem to mind. Kate tightened her grip on Rick's neck. Her moans and the way her hips were moving while his piss continued running out of her were a dead giveaway. Kate was climaxing from having my husband piss in her. Oh, my. This was new and different. I wondered which of them had dreamed up this kink.

They weren't done yet. Rick was still actively fucking her when Kate let loose. She emptied her bladder and another gush of pee ran down between the lovers, splashing on Jack. Kate's hot piss triggered Rick's climax and his ass flexed as he ejaculated in her. We all applauded as they came down from their very creative sex act.

There were still full bladders and horny people to deal with so we wasted no time starting round two which consisted of men jerking off on women plenty of oral and massive amounts of urine. For my part, I achieved a very fine climax while riding Spencer's cock on the shower floor with various lovers jerking off on me and peeing on both of us.

Claire and Stewart decided to try the "pissing in the vagina" thing and she was so limber she leaned back against the wall and actually put her leg over Stewart's shoulder.

Her crotch spread so wide that her naked vagina gaped wide, showing her pink. Claire looked down between them as Stewart's hands clasped her ass. Her hand followed her glance as she grasped his cock and stuffed it between her pussy lips.

He was so hard that he had trouble starting his stream, but Claire didn't. She threw her head back and let fly, her pee splashing out of her, drenching them both. When Stewart succeeded in letting go, his stream joined hers and ran down their legs. They finished off with a vigorous fuck and after Stewart came in her Jack ate her cream pie.

When everyone was satisfied, for obvious reasons, we needed to bathe. Claire warned that there wasn't much hot water so we showered together quickly.

We dressed and after us ladies got our hair dry, we piled in the cars and went out to Denny's where we had the Grand Slam breakfast all around. Somehow, that seemed fitting.

I'd already told Rick about Claire's situation and my offer, so at the breakfast table, after she broached the subject of not wanting to spend time alone in that wretched little apartment, he wasn't surprised.

Spencer and David exchanged glances and didn't look pleased. "We'll spend as much time as we can with you," Spencer said.

"I know," she said. "But you told me you had no idea how long this would take, didn't you?"

"The Navy won't accept this boat until it passes all its tests and that could take awhile," David said.

"I told Claire, she'd be welcome to ride back to Cleveland and stay with us until you guys finish your submarine work and your lives return to normal."

"I told her how crazy I get when you two are gone and she took pity on me," Claire said, smiling nervously at her guys. She turned to me. "Thank you, Beth. That was so generous of you." Looking back at Spencer and David, she said, "I'd really like to take her up on her offer."

"God, Claire," Spencer said. "I know we're going to be tied up with this boat, but I treasure spending the little bit of time we get off with you.

"I treasure it too, honey. But I'll go nuts if I have to stay in that miserable hovel alone. I hate the fucking place. Christ, it's so small that we had to cover the floor with blow-up mattresses just to entertain our friends. That joint is very drear and I don't think I can cope with being stuck there all by myself. How about you, David? Could you get along without me until you guys are done with sea trials?"

"I suppose so, but I'd miss you very much," he said. "I see your point though. I know you're unhappy with our schedule and I agree with you--the living arrangements here suck. The bottom line for me is that I hate to see you depressed." He looked at Spencer. "I think we ought to let her go. We'll be so busy that we'll do just fine."

Mary Ann was sitting between them and I saw her hands disappear under the table. Spencer and David both looked at her in surprise.

She smiled and said, "I know. It's shocking to have a girl make a run on your bodies when you're having to make such a hard decision, but if it'll help, here's my proposal."

That got their attention. "Providence is only an hour away. It would please me no end to have you spend whatever time off you get with me and Jack. And," she said, her arms moving a bit until both men were smiling at her. "I'd be ever so pleased to help relieve your stress, if you get my drift."

"Well, that works for me," Spencer said. "How about you, Davey?"

"Me too," he said, putting an arm around Mary Ann. "Our lovely problem solver has come up with a very nice solution. Have a nice time at Rick and Beth's, Claire."

"Thank you, thank you, guys," she said, then looked at me. "Are you sure about this, Beth? I don't want to impose or be a nuisance."

"Don't be silly, Claire. Just having you around is an adventure. Besides, look at those two." I gestured at Rick and Stewart who were grinning like idiots. "They'll be heartbroken if you don't come with us."

"I'll go, but you guys," she said, looking at Spencer and David, "better get that fucking boat whipped into shape damned soon because I'm going to miss the hell out of you two."

"Rest assured. We'll do our best," Spencer said.

We returned to the apartment and packed up, When Claire added a couple of suitcases to our load, we had to strap them on top of the car. Stewart was lifting the biggest one onto the Subaru's luggage rack when he asked why it was so heavy.

"Sex toys," she said. He did a double take and she laughed. "Gotcha. Actually that has running stuff and cosmetics in it. Do you run, Stewart?"

"I have in the past. With you around to motivate me, I might even start again," he said, grinning at her. "I'd follow you pretty much anywhere if you were wearing that brunette wig. You did pack your Wonder Woman costume, didn't you?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out. But seriously, I'd enjoy running with you," she said. Seeing them standing together was a treat. The day was promising to be hot and they were wearing shorts and light tops. They were two very attractive people, the color contrast between them only serving to highlight their desirability.

"Let's go back inside where we'll be away from prying eyes and say our goodbyes," Claire said.

The farewells got kind of mushy and I plead guilty to being one of the emotional ones. I was sorry to leave Mary Ann, but happy that she and Jack were so compatible. I'd sure as hell miss Kelli and our new friend Kate. And the guys--Dan actually looked sad as we kissed and he mauled my tits and ass. What a lecher. I loved every second.

Kissing Jack goodbye was sweet and I told him how much I hoped we'd see him soon. We all made promises to get together before long and, after a final round of kissing and hugging and fondling, we left.

As the four of us drove off, Claire said, "I'll bet that crew will be fucking each other again before we make it to the freeway."

"You want me to turn around?" Rick asked.

"Don't be silly. I have Stewart to amuse me."

"Thank god I put that sun-shade film on the rear windows," Rick said. "I sure don't need another blowjob incident on the freeway."

Rick, bless his heart, did the driving. Like the rest of us, he must have been exhausted by our overnight sexathon, but he came through.

I was nodding off when a thought went through my mind, making me come wide awake. I looked into the back seat. Claire and Stewart resembled a modernistic sculpture as they slept, their white and black limbs gracefully intertwined. I turned to Rick and asked, "What did you think of that lesbian show we put on for you guys?"

He smiled and said, "It was great. I can't think of anything I'd like better than watching a bunch of beautiful, naked women rolling around and having sex. That's eye candy for a voyeur like me."

"Was it better than seeing us ball the other guys?"

"It's all the same to me. Sex is sex. You've been very clear--anything goes in one of these scenes and I agree--I enjoy it all."

"I know that's what I've said, but there are limits to what I'd find acceptable--no sex with animals and children for example."

"I hear you, but our friends aren't likely to force us to make that sort of a decision. Are they?"

"I seriously doubt those things will become an issue. However, everyone of us, men and women alike, seemed to be okay with us ladies getting it on with each other. We had a consensus for lesbian loving, but how about if we had asked you men to sex each other up?"

"I've never considered such a thing, but when you put it that way, there's no way I could do that. I don't think the other guys would be too thrilled by that either. So I guess, as far as I'm concerned, that fits in the same category as animals and children."

"Yet you enjoy eating cream pies. How does that figure?"

He smiled at me. "That's different. When semen is in or on a lady, it immediately becomes a part of her. No way is that a guy-guy thing."

"Whatever," I said, smiling at him. "That's rather twisted logic, but I won't argue because I really like it when you and the other guys eat my cream pies. How about incest in general? Where does that fit in?"

"Oh, I see where this is heading. Are you feeling a little uneasy about having sex with Mary Ann?"

"Maybe a little. I'm afraid of anything that might change our relationship. She's my sister and I love her."

"I can appreciate your concern, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. She certainly didn't seem to be upset."

"That's true. She even allowed as to how we'd likely do that again and I agreed."

"So, it's simple. Now you have a sister who is also your lover. I think that's pretty special."

"I think you're pretty special."

"Are they still napped out back there?"

I glanced in the back. Stewart and Claire were still cuddled up together and fast asleep. "They're out," I reported.

Rick put his hand on my knee and said, "As far as I'm concerned, incest is no big thing. My sister and I messed around when we were teenagers and we turned out just fine."

"No shit. You and Janet--I'd have never guessed that in a million years. Tell me about it."

He gave my leg a squeeze. "I haven't even thought about this stuff in years, but this is how I remember it. We began when I was fourteen. She was sixteen and had just grown a pair of very nice tits. I was a raging hormone and spent my waking hours looking for an opportunity to jerk off. I had gotten a really graphic skin magazine from a friend and was in the bathroom looking at the pictures and beating my meat. Just as I shot my wad Janet opened the door and caught me red-handed so to speak."

I laughed. "That must have been embarassing. So, what happened next?"

"To my surprise, she quickly shut the door behind her as I tried to wipe up my come, pull up my shorts, and hide the magazine all at once. Naturally it didn't work. I was even more amazed when she said, 'Let me see that.' I handed her the stroke book and finished getting dressed. She opened it, spread it on the vanity and spent several minutes leafing through it, then she looked up and said, 'This doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it?' I agreed. She continued, 'I have to pee and I have a proposition for you. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.'"

I laughed and kissed his cheek. "This doesn't sound very serious to me. What did you do?"

"I pushed my shorts down and let my hard-on spring forth. Janet examined it closely and said, 'It's not as big as the guys in those pictures.'

"I agreed, but explained it was getting bigger all the time. Janet slipped her shorts and panties down, sat on the toilet, and peed. I was totally mesmerized by her nudity, studying her downy pubic hair and pussy lips. I found myself fisting my cock again and watching her every movement while she wiped herself.

"'Come here,' she ordered and I obeyed. She put her hand on my cock and began to jerk me off. It took me all of about twenty seconds to come again and I shot a teaspoon or two of come onto her naked thigh. She ran her fingers through it and looked up at me. 'Did you enjoy that?' she asked, and I allowed as how I did.

"'It's my turn,' she said, and put her fingers on her clit. Her fingers were a blur as she tossed herself off. With her free hand she raised her top, pushed her bra out of the way, and said, 'Suck my tits like the guy in the pictures.' I did as ordered and she let out little shrieks as she came."

"Oh, my. This story of yours is beginning to make me hot. How far did you and your sister go?"

"My friend Jerry never got his book back. I told him my mother found it and threw it away, but I lied. During the next six months or so, Janet and I studied it carefully and when we found an opportunity, we tried out what we saw pictured. I was careful not to come in her, but we did everything else. I even put my cock in her and popped her cherry. Then she started dating and we didn't need the book any more. When she'd come home after a heavy petting session with a boy we'd get each other off as she described what they'd done."

"I'm no psychiatrist, but I think I've figured out why you love being a voyeur."

He laughed. "I expect you're right. When Janet went away to college our sexual relationship ended. She got married in her Sophomore year and at her wedding she took me aside. After kissing me in a very unbrotherly fashion, she said that she had no regrets and hoped I'd find a girl to love and cherish. As you know, I've only seen her a time or two since then and we didn't have sex. Her wish for me came true, darling Beth. It was the luckiest day of my life when I found you."

"What a sweet thing to say. I love you too, dearest," I said, kissing his cheek. "Now that we've been introduced to the joys of screwing other people, do you ever have an urge to get together with Janet again?"

"The thought's gone through my mind a time or two, but Anaheim is a long way from Cleveland and I don't know Janet's husband, Sam, well enough to know whether he'd be willing to be a player and I'd never do anything to jeopardize their marriage."

"I'd like to see you and her get together again. I'll keep this in mind and think about what I can do to make that happen."

"Don't do anything reckless," he said.

I laughed. "Who me? Reckless?"

"Who's reckless," Claire asked from the back seat.

"Certainly not me," Rick answered. "I'm a very careful driver."

"Well see if you can find us a service station. I have to take a leak."

"Me too." Stewart chimed in.

"Okay," Rick said. "We need gas anyway."

It was late afternoon, nearly evening, when we stopped somewhere in Pennsylvania. It was comfortable enough in the car what with the AC, but hotter than hell outside. While Rick gassed us up, Claire and I hit the "head." When we got the key from the attendant he nearly tripped over his tongue checking us out. Just for the hell of it, Claire and I exchanged glances then gave him a cheap thrill with a bit of extra hip action as we walked away.

The bathroom was a one-holer and none too clean. Claire was touching up her makeup and I was still on the commode when she turned to me and said, "I wouldn't mind stopping here for the night. I need a run, a bath, a nice meal, a good lay, and a night's sleep."

spawner
spawner
91 Followers