Beth's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"Sounds like you've got all the bases covered, sweetie. Aside from the run thing, that sounds damn good to me. I think we can talk the guys into stopping. I saw a motel sign up ahead as we pulled in here. I really must wash my hair."

No problem convincing them. Rick confessed to being tired and hungry. From the way Stewart looked at Claire when she climbed back in the car, I knew he'd take care of the sex part of Claire's list. So we checked into that motel. Our room had two queen-sized beds, a decent bathroom, and a very good air conditioner, pretty much the pot of gold as far as Claire and I were concerned.

We had barely gotten our things unloaded from the car and into our room when Claire pulled off her top. Stewart was on her like a bird dog on a pheasant. He moved to put his arms around her and kiss her. Claire laughed and dodged his embrace. "Not now, lover. I need to go for a run. Care to join me?" She smiled at him, reached out and cupped her hand over the front of his tented shorts. "Please hold that thought for later."

He shook his head and said, "It's too hot out there for me to begin running again. I'm out of shape and I'd melt."

"I like your shape just fine," Claire said, rummaging in her bag and pulling out her running gear. Stewart watched her change with hunger in his eyes. She finished tying her shoes and said, "Heat doesn't bother me. I'll be back in a half-hour or so."

After she left Rick went out to get us a six pack of cold beer. Stewart lay down while I showered and washed my hair. We were just opening a nice cold Sam Adams apiece when Claire returned, sweat streaming down her face and her top soaking wet.

"It was a bit hotter than I realized," she said, pulling off her wet top, wiping her face with it and shrugging out of her bra. Brushing her hair off her forehead, she asked "You got one of those for me?"

"Of course," Stewart said, twisting the top off a bottle. She took it and he sat down beside her.

"When I was out getting the beer, I saw a Red Lobster," Rick said. "How would that be for dinner?"

"Perfect," I said, and the other two agreed. Stewart reached out and cupped Claire's naked breast, but she removed his hand.

"Later, honey. I need to cool off, take a shower, and have a bite to eat. When I've taken care of those details, I'll ball your brains out," she said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"We have a date then," Stewart said. "I'm looking forward to some of your special loving."

Claire smiled at him. "We have a date," she said, swallowing the last of her beer. She went to clean up and I joined her to finish drying my hair.

"Shit, Beth. What is it with these guys? Don't they ever take a break? It isn't like they've been starved for pussy. I'm even a little sore from last night."

I was kind of surprised to hear her say this. Our previous history together had led me to believe that Claire was never completely satisfied.

"Stewart can be kind of pushy when his hormones take over. That can be a good thing. At least he's not like Dan who just won't take 'no' for an answer. Besides, he's really turned on by you. I got such a kick out of watching his reaction to your Wonder Woman outfit."

"That was pretty funny. Don't get me wrong, he rings my chimes too. I guess I'm just feeling the heat. Don't tell him, but I did bring the costume along. I'll give him a surprise one of these days."

My hairdo was simple to style--kind of a wavy, over-the-shoulders thing--so a few passes with the hot comb fixed me up. Claire's 'do' was even simpler. Because of her running, she kept it short. Blowing it dry, she brushed it out and was ready to go. We did our makeup and left the bathroom to change for dinner. We were both naked and the guys perked right up, enjoying a sort of reverse striptease as we dressed.

"You guys better get cleaned up if you're planning to go to dinner with us," I said. Stewart went first and when he too came out naked, Claire and I teased him as he dressed. When Rick went to shower Stewart sat down between us and we shared the last beer along with a few kisses. He had a hand high on each of our thighs, under our sundresses, when Rick came out of the bathroom.

He looked at the three of us, hands on one another, feeling each other up, and shook his head. "You guys are sex maniacs. Don't you ever give it a rest?"

"We've rested plenty. I haven't been laid since this morning," Claire said, giving Stewart's hard-on a squeeze through his pants. "We're just getting warmed up for later." I offered him our community beer and kissed him. He refused the sip so I finished it while he dressed.

Claire and I were wearing light, summer dresses with mid-thigh-length skirts. Hers was powder blue, an off-the-shoulder thing that showcased her tight body and beautiful ass. When she slipped on matching heels she towered above me. I wore an old favorite of Rick's. Form-fitting and dusty rose, the dress was low-cut with a push-up bodice that enhanced my cleavage. The skirt flared nicely to keep me cool. Both men complimented us when we stood up to leave.

Just a half-mile drive and we arrived at the restaurant. I wish I could say that it had cooled off outside, but it hadn't. Fortunately, the restaurant was deliciously cool. We sat in the bar and had a Margarita while we waited for a table and our wait wasn't long.

The hostess, an Hispanic girl, her lush figure poured into a tight dress, came for us and carried our drinks on a tray. The guys looked like they would have followed her all the way to Cleveland as they smiled at one another watching her wiggle her sexy hips. Fortunately, that long of a hike wasn't necessary. When she seated us in a rather secluded booth Claire and I slid in first then Rick sat beside me and Stewart next to Claire.

Our server was an attractive black girl who introduced herself as Deirdre. I wasn't the only one admiring her as she took our drink order--another Margarita of course. Seeing how pretty she was got my mind working. I so enjoyed watching Stewart screw us white women that a mental picture flashed through my mind--an image in black and white of Rick covering this lovely girl. That exciting image made a needy little spot in my groin come to life.

The evening passed as we dined at a leisurely pace, eating some very tasty seafood, mainly prawns and crab legs. We took our time, sharing a bottle of Riesling, chatting, waiting for it, hopefully, to cool down outside.

Deirdre spent quite a lot of time at our table, posing with a hand on her hip, filling our wine and water glasses, asking if everything tasted good. She took every opportunity to lean over the table picking up dishes and giving Stewart and Rick numerous chances to admire her generous cleavage. She was definitely flirting with Stewart and he was enjoying her attention. Claire's hand repeatedly slipped under the table when Deirdre approached and I suspected she was giving the girl glimpses of her hand in Stewart's crotch.

We were pretty much finished eating when Claire caught my eye and mouthed 'Ladies' at me. I got the message and we informed the guys we needed to go. They stood up to let us out. Rick was okay because I had been too absorbed in watching the interaction between the other three to molest him, but Stewart was another matter. The poor guy looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame as he tried and failed to conceal his erection. Smiling at him, Claire provocatively brushed her breasts against his shoulder while picking up her purse.

After the beer, the Margaritas, and the wine, I did have to pee and so did she. We finished and were washing our hands when Claire said, "Have you noticed how that little bitch, Deirdre, is coming on to Stewart?"

"How could I have missed it?"

"I'm wondering what, if anything, we should we do about that."

"I don't know about you, but the possibilities kind of have my motor running. Visions of Rick making love to her, seeing him enjoy that curvy, black body, have run through my mind and I found them pretty damned hot."

"Great minds and all that. I'm intrigued too and, as you know, I'm always ready to try new experiences. The way I see it, we don't have much time, certainly not enough for a subtle seduction, so here's what I have in mind. She's seen me playing with Stewart under the table and that didn't scare her off, so I'll I just flat out proposition her. I'll tell her I can set her up with Stewart, but that we're a package deal and, in addition to him, she'll get to party with us white folks too. If she's our kind of girl--a sexpot that is--we could have a lot of fun. If not,..."

"You'd do that?" I interrupted. "That's a pretty basic approach--down and dirty as a matter of fact. Do you think she'll go for it?"

"Yeah. I think so. The girl's hot. You've seen how she's been coming on to Stewart. This way, we'll find out right off whether she's a player or not. Besides, what's the worst that could happen? She says 'no way', tells the manager and he throws us out. Hell, we've already eaten and, with her or without her, I'm ready for bed."

"Well, go ahead and give it a try," I said. "I'll clue Rick in, and if it works out, we'll just let it be a surprise for Stewart."

"I don't remember the name of our fucking motel. Do you?" I nodded. She rummaged in her purse and handed me a memo pad and a pen. "Here write it on this so I can give it to her." I wrote down the motel name and the number of our room and gave it back to her. The butterflies of lust had taken wing and were fluttering around in my groin as my active imagination took wing.

We left the Ladies heading back toward our table and kismet happened. We met Deirdre who smiled at us as she approached. Claire said, "Can I talk to you for a moment, honey?" She nodded and they stepped to one side. As I returned to the table, I noticed the restaurant had nearly emptied out--not many late diners in this burg.

Claire returned perhaps five minutes later. She wasn't accompanied by an angry manager and that was good sign. She smiled at me and winked. Deirdre returned with our check and Stewart gave her his credit card. Once again, she leaned over as she took it giving him a generous look into her cleavage. She smiled at the three of us and went to process the charge. When she returned, Stewart signed the slip and from her pleased expression flashing him had paid off for her in the form of a generous tip.

She blessed him with a beautiful smile and said, "Thank you, Stewart. See you all soon."

"What was that, 'See you soon stuff?'" he asked, when she was out of earshot.

I smiled and said, "That's a Pennsylvania thing--kind of like, 'You all come back.' She's just being friendly." He accepted that and we got up to leave. I lagged behind and got a chance to fill Rick in on what Claire and I hoped was about to happen. A happy smile of anticipation crossed his face. "Don't tell Stewart," I warned. "We want to surprise him."

We left the restaurant and were driving back to the motel when Claire asked if we could stop and get a bottle of wine. "I'm kind of keyed up," she said. "A nice glass of wine will help me get a good night's sleep."

"I've got the best sleep aid in the world right here, baby," Stewart said, placing her hand on his crotch.

"And I intend to take advantage of that too," she said, giving him a squeeze.

Our careful driver, dear Rick, who had only had a couple drinks all evening, said, "A glass of wine sounds good to me too." We found a package store and all went in. Claire messed around for at least half an hour picking up and examining bottles then returning them to the shelf. Rick was, as always, the poster boy for patience, but Stewart was getting antsy. He wanted to get us ladies in bed.

"Damn, woman," he said. What are you doing? Memorizing the fucking labels?"

Claire looked up from the bottle she was holding. "Don't be so impatient. I'm looking for a wine David shared with us that I really liked. It was a Merlot from California, but I can't recall the vintner."

"My god, Claire. Every winery in California makes that shit. We'll be here all fucking night."

"Don't fret, Stewart," she said, putting the bottle back on the shelf and picking up another. "You're going to get all the tail you can handle before the night's over." She stole a glance at her wrist watch and I understood--she was stalling for time.

"Well, I'll be in the car," Stewart said, leaving and slamming the door behind him.

"What's going on?" I asked her as Rick joined us.

"The girl said she could join us in about an hour. I thought it would be a bit harsh for her to walk into our party and find a pile of naked, screwing people. Even though she seemed eager enough, she's pretty young, possibly inexperienced, and I don't want to scare her off. The way I figure, we spend thirty minutes or so here then we amuse ourselves back at the room. Beth and I'll tease you guys while we drink a little wine and make out until she shows up. That way, we can welcome her with a drink and get to know her a bit before we screw the shit out of her."

Rick was grinning from ear to ear and nodded when I said. "Sounds like a good plan to me."

"You want some of that cute girl's butt. Don't you, stud," Claire said. He just smiled.

She finally selected two bottles and wasted a few more minutes comparing corkscrews before picking one. A sixpack of plastic stemware completed her purchase.

When we got back to the room, Stewart embraced her immediately putting his hands on her ass and kissing her. Leaning back in his arms, she pressed her hips against him, and said, "My, you are needy aren't you? Well, I predict you're going to get lucky tonight, but first I have to go to the bathroom, then I want a glass of wine. After that, who knows what might happen."

Rick attached the stems on four glasses, uncorked a bottle, and he'd no sooner begun to pour when there was a knock on the door. Smiling at me, he put together a fifth glass.

"For god's sake. What now?" Stewart asked, clearly frustrated by the interruption.

"Why don't you go see," Claire said.

Stewart peered through the peephole in the door and turned. "It's that Deirdre girl from the restaurant. What the hell's she doing here?"

"Open the door and find out," Claire said. He undid the bolt and swung it open.

"Hi, Stewart. Remember me? Deirdre," she said with a wide smile pointing at the name tag still prominently displayed on her generous left breast.

"What can I do for you?" he asked, clearly puzzled.

"You can let me in," she said, smiling up at him. "Claire invited me to party with you guys and here I am."

"My goodness. So you are," he said, realizing what was happening. He flashed her his very engaging smile. "Come on in and join us." Turning to Claire, he said, "You are a very devious woman. That dilly-dallying around in the liquor store was to get our timing right, huh?"

"Very good, Stewart. We wanted to surprise you. Did it work?"

"This is the nicest surprise I can remember. Kind of like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one. Thank you, Claire." He handed Deirdre a glass of wine and said, "Sit right there on that bed with the other two girls. Rick and I'll sit across from you so we can admire you three beauties while we all get acquainted."

Claire and I made room between us and Deirdre sat. When we introduced ourselves, she responded with smiles as she touched each of our hands in turn. "My friends call me Dee Dee," she said, taking a sip of wine.

We drank, chatted, and laughed. Both guys complimented Deirdre on how pretty she looked and that was the truth--the girl was radiant. Even dressed in her work clothes, that off-the-shoulder top she'd used to such good advantage and slacks, her lush figure was appetizing. Shoulder-length, coal-black hair curled gracefully about her face, catching the light when she turned her head. The two beds were close enough for us to bump knees with the guys. After a few minutes, it seemed natural for Claire and me each to put a friendly arm around her.

She was a bit of a chatterbox, nerves I supposed, and it didn't take long to find out her life history. She had just turned twenty-three and was newly divorced. She had grown up in Detroit, but left there when her marriage failed. She came here and moved in with her sister and her family. At present, her life consisted of working at the restaurant going to school and babysitting her sister's kids.

She had a husky voice, an engaging way of talking, and was easy to listen to. We all smiled and nodded at the right times sipping our wine as she rambled on. She leaned against Claire or me when making a point, occasionally reaching across to pat Stewart's knee, and bending forward every so often giving both guys a good look down her front.

By the time we finished the first bottle, she knew that Rick and I were married and that our travelling companions, our very close friends, were also a couple although not married to one another. Rick kept our glasses filled and we drank as we chatted.

I was considering how to take this seduction to the next level, but Deirdre took care of that. She drained her glass, put the empty on the nightstand, and I felt her warm hand on my bare thigh just above my knee. I glanced down and her other was on Claire's leg. Rick offered her more wine but she refused.

She looked quite relaxed now and I suspected that she'd come to a decision. She looked around, then said, "You're all sharing this one room?"

Claire nodded. "Like I told you at the restaurant, that's not all we share."

Deirdre took a deep breath and nodded. "That's what I understood you to say, but I wanted to be sure so I don't do something stupid."

Smiling at the men and turning to us, she asked, "Would you ladies mind if I sat over there with the guys?"

"We wouldn't mind at all," I said, and Claire gave her delicious butt a pat as she got up. Rick and Stewart made room for her and she sat between them.

"I could hardly believe it when you invited me to party with you guys, Claire. You ladies are so attractive and your men are very handsome. I've never done anything like this before and I'm a little nervous. It was scary coming here knowing that I would be expected to make love with strangers, but you guys are so friendly that I'm feeling more relaxed. On top of that, the idea of screwing with other people in the same room is double scary, but I haven't been laid in months and I'm horny as hell." She lifted her face to Stewart. He kissed her gently and when their lips parted she squeezed his thigh. "I'm already loving this." She turned her head. "How about you, Mr. Rick. Are you a good kisser too?"

My husband kissed her and cupped her breast. She covered his hand with her own and moaned. Stewart touched her thigh and she opened her legs for him. He touched her mound over her slacks. She moaned again. "I feel like saying 'It's time to go to the bedroom,' but we're already there, aren't we?"

"What it's time for is for us all to get naked," Claire said, laughing. Clothes flew every which way and Deirdre let out a little shriek of pleasure when Stewart's lovely hard-on popped out of his shorts.

"I've just got to taste this beauty," she said, falling to her knees and kissing his cock. Her smooth skin and soft, feminine curves caught the light, her tawny body glistening with her every move. She was hairless save for the vee-shaped nest of dark curls pointing the way to her womanhood. Her lovely ass was close to Claire and me as she caressed his hard-on

She looked back and smiled at us, sitting side-by-side, an arm about one another's waist. "You ladies are just going to watch?" We nodded. "You too, Mr. Rick? That's all you're going to do?"

"For the moment," he said, stroking his hard-on gently.

"I think it's kind of odd that you just want to see me have sex with Stewart. But if that's what turns you on that's okay with me. The way you're jerking off makes it plain that you enjoy seeing me with my mouth full of dick. Is that right?" she asked, sweeping her black mane aside.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers