Beth's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me and we swapped tongues. "That's what I mean. You're a very lusty woman. Unfortunately, Cassandra was a frigid bitch. The end was when she actually tried to start charging me for sex. She told me she'd give me a piece if I increased her allowance or gave her jewelry. A new car got me a blowjob as well as a fuck. At first, I went along, taking her up on some of her offers, but after awhile, it felt like I was patronizing a whore."

"There are women out there like that. I'm not one of them, honey. It won't cost you a thing to fuck me. I'm getting kind of sleepy, but I think I can stay awake long enough if you want me to ride you to a nice climax. Would you like that? That would be a terrific sleeping pill."

"I'd love it," he said. I climbed over his hips and inserted him into me. I swear, each and every time his magic wand takes possession of my pussy is better than the last and this was no exception. We screwed affectionately--no fancy stuff--just plenty of kissing with lots of tongue while he caressed my breasts and ass. I did the work, riding his cock as we climbed the hill together until we shared a wonderfully satisfying climax--a tender conclusion to our pillowtalk session. I fell asleep in my lover's arms, my crotch sticky with his semen, happy to be cherished by such a lovely man.

When I awoke in the morning, horny as usual, my first concern was that I had been left out. Stewart was on the other bed, fucking Claire's ass while she ate Dee Dee's pussy. I didn't see Rick and hoped he hadn't already been drained. Fortunately, he was still in the game. He emerged from the bathroom, saw I was awake and waved his hard-on at me.

"Good morning, Nurse Beth," he said. "I need some first aid to reduce this swelling. Can you help me?"

I laughed and spread my legs. "Why don't you drain that right here," I said, pointing to my sex.

"You're a lifesaver," he said, mounting me. We both came quickly and showered together while the others finished their three-way. After they got cleaned up, we ate breakfast across the street.

While exchanging phone numbers and contact information, Stewart discovered that Deirdre's school was training her to be a dental assistant. She squealed with pleasure when he told her he was a dentist. She jumped up and kissed him when he promised to buy her a plane ticket to Cleveland to see his office and interview for a position with him after she graduated.

She said a tearful goodbye, sniffling as she kissed each of us in turn. "Don't cry," said my husband, kissing away her tears. "I promise. We'll be back together very soon."

"I'll give you a call tomorrow and we can talk about getting you to Cleveland," Claire said. "What's a good time to have a private chat?" Deirdre told her when her lunch break was and Claire made note of that.

Dee Dee left and we hit the road.

Very late that evening we pulled into our driveway tired but safe and sound. It was good to be back home.