Beth's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes, Dee Dee. I want to watch you suck his dick," he said. "We've got all evening to screw around so enjoy yourself."

"Good," she said, "because that's what I want too. Taking Stewart's shaft in hand, she opened her mouth and inhaled his cock. He closed his eyes and sighed, enjoying her intimate caress. Claire and I exchanged glances. Knowing her, I could guess what was going through her mind. This girl's wanton behavior was a giveaway--she might be young, but she was no innocent. We smiled at one another. This was going to be fun.

Rick reached down for one of Dee Dee's breasts and gave it a squeeze. "How about giving me some head too."

"Sure thing, Rick," she said, turning loose of Stewart's boner and reaching for his. "I've never been with two guys at the same time before, but I want to make both of you happy."

"You're doing fine," Claire said. "Just take turns blowing them, that way they'll both be ready when you want them to screw you." By the time she'd finished handing out her advice, Dee Dee had Rick's cock deep in her mouth. Watching her give our guys very wet blowjobs was making me horny as hell. I touched Claire between her legs and we started making out. We were kissing and each had a hand in the other's crotch when Dee Dee paused.

Holding a hard cock in each of her hands, she looked back at us. Both she and the guys had expressions of total bliss.

"I'm sorry, ladies. I can see you need some attention too. I don't mean to hog your men, but I honestly don't know where we go from here. Do we roll around in a big mass of sweaty bodies, or what? This is all new to me."

"Don't worry about Beth and me," Claire said. "We always get our share. I think you ought to let Stewart fuck you first. That classy lady-pleaser you have in your hand is excellent for scratching those itches us girls have. After he relieves your stress, we can all have fun playing together."

"I'd like that. Oh, Stewart. I'm so ready for you, baby." She climbed on the bed and he arranged her so we had a good view. Rick came over and sat between us.

Stewart lay down on the bed put his face between her thighs and kissed her plump mound. When he slipped his tongue into her, they were launched. After eating her out until her hips were moving, he got to his knees and moved between her thighs. He entered her and she bucked and moaned under him as they fucked. She appeared to have a whole string of climaxes that only ended when Stewart busted his nut. He tried to pull out of her and shoot on her belly, but she held his ass against herself and wouldn't let him go.

"Don't worry, honey. I've been prepared for a moment like this for a month. I'm on the pill," she whispered, kissing him. He groaned and released deep inside her.

After he rolled off her, she was radiant. "My god, that was wonderful. You were right, Claire. This guy sure can scratch a girl's itch. I'll just go clean up and then I'll have Rick for dessert."

"You won't have to clean up for me," Rick said, standing up. "I love sloppy seconds. Your messy pussy will be dessert for me too." She smiled over at us as Stewart shifted beds to sit between Claire and me.

"If that's what you want, Rick, I'm your girl. But, I have to warn you. Stewart really unloaded in me. I've got come sloshing all over in here." She put her hand over her mound. "If you still want this well-used pussy, come and get it." This girl was showing real promise. Claire and I exchanged pleased glances. We'd discovered another natural slut.

"I'm going to show you just how much I want it," Rick said, stretching out beside her. They kissed as Deirdre stroked Rick's back and ass while their tongues played games.

"Damn, honey," she said. "You are good--a very sexy kisser."

"He's a world-class pussy eater too," Claire said.

"Oh, I like that a lot. Would you do me even if my pussy is full of come, lover?"

"With pleasure," Rick said, kissing her neck. Moving his lips to her nipples, he sucked them before heading down her body.

"Honey, you don't have to eat me right this instant. When I asked you to go down on me, I was just teasing. I need to go clean up before you dine at my Y."

"Dee Dee, slurping a cream pie out of a freshly fucked pussy is just about my most favorite thing in the world."

She still looked doubtful, so I said, "He's not kidding, Deirdre. He's eaten both of our pussies after Stewart's fucked us. Now, you just relax and enjoy yourself."

She still seemed a bit tense when he got between her thighs, but within moments his magic tongue had her moaning. Eyes smoky with lust, she propped herself up on her elbows, watching him do her. My husband's white face was nestled between her mocha thighs, his pink tongue deep within her. Spreading her dark lips with his fingers, he lapped her creamy pinkness. This was ever so much better than my imagined scene. Dee Dee had a series of shuddering climaxes, one after another, exploding in her like a string of firecrackers. Rick eased up from time to time, just blowing on her clit, letting her catch her breath.

During one of these pauses, she looked over at us. "This the kinkiest thing I've ever done. You're right, Claire. He's the best. Here I am. A black girl lying on her back with a white guy between my legs sucking a black guy's sperm out of my pussy. On top of that, I have an audience of white ladies and my black lover. I'm loving every second of this. This is what I call integration with a capital I." She cradled Rick's head in her hands. "I had no idea you white people were so nasty. Do you have any more tricks to surprise me with?"

"We'll see," Rick said, sliding up the bed and kissing her.

"That Stewart sure does taste sweet on your tongue. Before we're done, I'm gonna want him to come in my mouth so I can taste him firsthand."

"I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige," Rick said, climbing between her legs and entering her. As I watched them, I had a much clearer appreciation for why Rick loved seeing Stewart fuck me. Having my husband cradled on her hips, lying between her dark thighs, covering her darkness with his white body, was very exciting. They were beautiful--a portrait in black and white. Her dark arms held her white lover close. Thighs spread wide, she welcomed him into herself.

He began fucking her in his special, almost magical fashion. When he does me, it's somehow different from other men. When we have sex, I marvel at what an extremely accomplished and satisfying lover he is and I know I'm not alone in thinking that. The other ladies in our group all say how much they love having him screw them. I don't know what they find so compelling about the way he fucks them, but he sure can ring my chimes. I can't explain what constitutes that subtle difference between a good piece of ass and a terrific piece of ass. It's like great art, I know it when I see it--or in this case--feel it and Rick delivers.

His secret isn't his cock size--Dan and Stewart have him beat in that department. For me, I think it's a matter of technique. He has this delightful way of rotating his hard-on around in my pussy, touching places other cocks just plain miss. Starting and stopping repeatedly, he sends tidal waves of sensation flooding through my entire body, each one building and building until the moment they explode within me, giving me a screaming climax. Whatever his recipe is, he manages to make it work for all of us. I've seen him fuck Kelli, Mary Ann, Claire, and most recently, Kate, and all with that same result.

Now, sexy Dee Dee was on the receiving end of his special brand of loving and I could see that she was about to join the rest of us as a full-fledged member of Rick's "screaming climax" club.

The girl was totally excited, wallowing in lust, moaning and pumping her hips to meet his thrusts. She was holding his white butt in her black hands, enjoying a whole string of lead-up climaxes, climbing toward the big one. When it hit her, she screamed her delight, enjoying an orgasm so intense that she made Rick lose control and he came in her. I touched myself. Just watching them had made me very wet.

Claire looked at me and shook her head. "Absolutely fucking amazing. How does he do that?"

"You tell me and we'll both know. All I'm certain of is that I hope he keeps on doing it to me."

"Me too," she said.

The lovers were enjoying their afterglow, Dee Dee giggled when he licked her face and then put his tongue in her ear. "Oh my, lover. That gives me goosebumps." She wasn't kidding. They were easy to see on her smooth skin.

"Dee Dee, have you ever been with another woman?" Claire asked, and I knew where this was going.

"Not really. Me and my sis kind of touched each other a couple of times when we were teenagers but that's all."

"Rick's not the only one who likes a cream pie. Beth and I like them too. Would you mind if we shared the one Rick just gave you?"

"I'm really getting an education here," she said, pulling her heels up the bed and spreading her thighs. "Be my guests, ladies. The table is set."

Claire went first. I know from personal experience that she's good. She knows just how to touch and lick. She had Deirdre squirming in a couple of minutes. Pulling back, she said, "Go for it, Beth. I'll give her a taste of Rick."

While Claire kissed her lips, I buried my face in her crotch and did my best to suck the rest of Rick's semen from her. The upshot of my effort was that Dee Dee came again and her vaginal spasms expelled a nice measure of come into my mouth.

I moved up the bed and leaned over Claire who recognized what I was up to. She turned, opened her mouth, and caught the stream of semen that drooled from my lips. God, I do love my sex messy. We kissed each other, swapping semen, and then both of us kissed Deirdre who shared our three-way liplock with enthusiasm.

"My," she said. "This has been quite a night. Did I tell you Rick is the first white guy I've ever fucked? I'm sorry I waited this long. And you two, what can I say? The four of you have given me more pleasure in one night than my ex did in the two years we were married. I guess that pretty much finishes us for tonight, huh?"

"Only if you want to quit," I said. "Claire and I haven't been screwed yet and I'm feeling pretty needy."

"But both the guys have come. At best, my ex could only get it up about three times a week and never more than once a night..

"Well, our guys aren't your ex," Claire said. "They're the real deal. They're our studs. Right, guys?"

"That's right, Claire," Stewart said. "And since you're my favorite bitch, I'd like to do you doggy style."

"Well, what I want is for you to fuck me in the ass. I want to be anally yours tonight," she said, getting to her knees.

"I always aim to please," he said, moving behind her. To help them get connected, I gave Stewart head until he was hard and wet.

Shaking her head, Dee Dee said, "I don't believe this. There's no way she can take that big old piece of meat in her back door."

I glanced over at Deirdre who was on her side, facing us with Rick close behind her. He had one hand on her mound and the other on a breast caressing her while he kissed her neck.

"You're in for a surprise, honey," Rick said, rolling her nipple between his fingers. "Claire loves to have him do her that way."

By this time, I had Stewart's cock hard as hell and plenty slobbery, so holding his shaft, I lined him up with Claire's little rosebud and let a gob of saliva fall into her crack. It ran down and pooled on top of his cock. I spread it around, gave his ass a little push, and he moved forward, going effortlessly into Claire.

She had her head on her arms facing Deirdre and Rick on the other bed. She moaned as his hips touched her butt and he paused.

Smiling at Deirdre, she said, "Now, this is heaven. If you liked having him fuck your pussy, just wait until he puts his licorice stick up your tight ass."

Stewart grasped her hips and began taking long strokes, each one making Claire gasp with pleasure. I looked over at Deirdre and Rick. He was still kissing her, but now he had a breast in each hand. She had her own hand between her legs, pressing his hard-on against her pussy. Her eyes were locked on Claire and Stewart, mesmerized as he shifted into high gear, plunging fast and deep into Claire until she climaxed, crying out, jamming half her hand into her own pussy and biting the pillow.

Stewart caressed her back and breasts as she came down. He took a final stroke into Claire and pulled out of her. "I'd sure like to do you next, you sweet thing," he said, holding his impressive hard-on. "I'm saving this for you."

"Claire sure did enjoy herself, but you've done her lots of times. You're so damn big I'm afraid to let you have me that way."

"Rick could help," I said. "Let him fuck you first. He'll open you up a bit and then you can try Stewart. You know how gentle he is and you're already in a good position. All you have to do is put him in your pussy, get him wet, and then point him at your back door."

"I don't know about this," she said, with a frown.

"Go ahead. Do it," Claire said, stretching like a big cat. A move I recognized as a sign of how well Stewart had scratched her itch. "You'll love it."

"Okay, I'll give Rick a try, but if it hurts, I quitting," she said, taking Rick's dick and inserting it into her pussy. He stroked into her with enthusiasm and looking at the lust on their faces I wasn't sure they would stop in time to try the anal bit, but they did.

When Rick pulled out of her, Deirdre raised her knee and took his slippery hard-on in hand again. She placed the tip of it on her anus and Rick gave a tentative push. She flinched and he paused.

"Relax, honey. I'll pleasure you with my fingers for a minute and we'll try it again."

He finger-fucked her pussy and ass until her pelvis started to move, and this time, when she thrust her hips back against him, he went into her. Just the head of his cock at first, but that's all it takes for me--the rest is easy.

Dee Dee gasped. Putting a hand on his ass, she held his hips keeping him from moving. His fingers were in her again, playing with her clit. He was kissing her and talking to her, telling her how beautiful and sexy she was, and how tight and hot her ass felt. Her hips began moving again and he used her own motion to go the rest of the way into her.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he said, timing his movements to match hers, keeping his fingers busy in her vagina. Within a minute she started making little noises. She opened her eyes and I read surprise as she experienced her first climax from anal intercourse.

Rick continued fucking her and she rolled onto her tummy carrying him with her. Pushing her ass in the air and with a note of amazement in her voice, she said, "I'm loving this, Rick. Let's try and come together."

They did and it was exciting to watch them. I had enjoyed their first encounter, but this was special. My white husband was screwing this young black girl in the butt and they were both having fun. Rick, who was obviously enjoying his anal virgin, picked up speed until he cried out and came in her. They remained connected for a little longer with Rick lying on her, whispering in her ear, telling her what a sweet ass she had, and how happy she'd made him by sharing it with him.

Claire and I had done our part by keeping Stewart hard for her, so when Rick pulled out, he was ready for action.

"I think I'm ready to try you now, Stewart," she said, pushing her butt in the air once more. He moved behind her and holding his shaft aimed it at her come-slick anus. Rick had done an excellent job of opening her up and Stewart had no difficulty. He moved forward and slipped effortlessly into her. They screwed for quite a long while with Deirdre having several small climaxes along the way. Stewart was sweating, and by the time he finally came, his climax succeeded in carrying her to a final screaming orgasm of her own.

That was our swan song for the evening. We lay together on the beds, sipping a last glass of wine, chatting and basking in the bliss that only an intense session of intercourse can provide. I hadn't even been screwed, but I didn't care. There'd been plenty of sexy diversion and I'd catch up.

Deirdre bemoaned the fact that she had to go home and Claire said, "Stay here with us. We're used to sleeping three in a bed."

"I'd like that, but I have to call my sister and let her know I'm okay. I'm already awfully late."

"Here. Use my cell," Claire said, handing it to her. A short conversation later she disconnected and smiled at us.

"I hope someone has a spare toothbrush, because I'm ready for my sleepover."

"So are we," Rick said. "Would you like to share a bed with Claire and me?"

"God, I'd love that," she said.

When the lights went out, Stewart and I were together in the dark cuddled in each other's arms. I pulled up a sheet to cover us. For a few minutes we petted and kissed, listening to the sounds of sex from the adjacent bed, but they didn't last long. When the only noise was from the air conditioner, Stewart began whispering to me.

"Do you have any idea how much I cherish you?"

"Tell me," I said, slipping a leg between his so I could press my pussy against his thigh.

"It was the luckiest day of my life when I met you. You've made such a positive difference in my life. Before you, I was pretty depressed what with my divorce and all that went with it. I owe you big time."

"Nonsense. You don't owe me anything," I whispered, and kissed him, wrapping my fingers around his cock. "Having you and your lovely dick to pleasure me has more than repaid anything I've done for you. Sex with you is a total delight."

"That's true for me too, but there's much more to our relationship than the sex. You're smart and don't get sidetracked by distractions. I trust your judgement and I'm comfortable seeking your advice. You really helped me deal with Mary Ann's departure. I lost count of how many nights you spent away from your husband staying with me and talking me through that disappointment."

"That's what friends do. I'm also lucky to have a husband as understanding as Rick. He gives me space when I need it."

"He is a special man," he whispered, kissing me and squeezing my ass. "I'm jealous of him. I wish I'd found you before he did. I'd have married you in a heartbeat."

"What a nice thing to say. Even though he shares me with other men, we belong to each other. I really love the guy."

"I know and I respect that. I'd never try to come between you two. I'm just happy that I get to share your delicious pussy. That's reward enough for me."

"Another nice thing to say, but don't forget, you've got the other girls as well. They love being with you too. Now it appears we've added Dee Dee to your harem."

"Did you know she's the first black girl I've fucked since I got divorced."

"That was awhile ago--wasn't it?"

"About a year and a half."

'What went wrong."

"We had compatability issues. Her name was Cassandra--that alone should have been a warning. On top of that, she even predicted I'd be sorry if I married her, but I was deaf to her warning. I just had to have that gorgeous bitch. She was an ex-model and had a body like Kate's, but her tits weren't as big."

"Oh my. I'll bet you were sorry to lose her from your bed."

"You'd be wrong. The day we signed the final papers was a banner day for me. Not like you sexy white ladies who really put out, Cassandra's looks were just window dressing. She didn't like sex--she thought it was stupid and messy. She always found a reason to deny me. She used that old classic--I have a headache--or, get this, my cock was too big for her."

"Your wonderful cock too big," I said, giving it a squeeze. "That's ridiculous. You're the perfect size to fill a girl to overflowing."