Beth's Disgrace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy then thought back to the times that Beth had asked her not to sneak past her room. She always thought this to be odd. What did Beth care. It had no bearing on her life, she would be in her room most nights doing what she wanted no matter if she had Amy and company sneaking by or not. When the smug looks started to be directed towards Amy, she started to suspect that Beth had sabotaged the girls to get them in trouble. "That Bitch" thought Amy. But why? Amy concluded that there must be something going on in that bedroom that Beth doesn't want anyone to know about, but she didn't have a guess as to what it could be. She had to find out.

Amy texted the other two girls and shared her thoughts and suspicions. It took some convincing to get Kim to even respond to her but eventually Amy pleaded enough to be convincing that it wasn't her fault the girls got into trouble. While the girls kicked ideas back and forth as to why Beth would set them up and what she would be doing in her room that was secretive they reached a conclusion that some spying must be done and came up with a plan.

The next night after their parents went to bed Amy sprang into action. Amy disarmed the alarm like she had done before. She knew it was gamble that could land her in deeper trouble than she already was in but it had to be done in her mind. Amy went back to her room walking past Beth's room. Beth's door was closed as always. Amy went to the window and opened it. The alarm didn't go off furthering her suspicion that her bitch of a step-sister had set her up.

Before she went to go out the window, she kicked off her shoes and socks hoping that being barefoot would make her movements on the roof quieter. She climbed out the window and up onto the roof over her and Beth's bedroom. As she carefully crawled over to Beth's window the shingles were rough on her hands, knees, and bare feet. Amy winced as she made her way into position. Once in position she grabbed the camera from the bag she had with her and started to recall her instructions. She mounted it as she had been told with the adhesive and carefully crawled back into her room and sat still so she could listen and hear if anyone detected her movement. When she was convinced that she had pulled it off she went back down stairs and re-set the alarm panel. While she was on her way back, she stopped in front of Beth's room and stared at the door. She started to seethe with anger and walked back to her room determined to find out what Beth had done and what she was currently doing.

With the camera in place it was now Jenna's show. She was the computer science/AV person of the group and planned on studying in that field come the fall semester. Jenna had ordered a proper camera to perform the needed tasks and had it shipped to Beth. Now with the camera in place Jenna was able to access it through the Wi-Fi and spy into Beth's room. Jenna quickly shared the live feed so that the other two girls could see what was going on.

At first, they couldn't figure out what they were watching. The camera was a good one and could zoom in with a clear picture. They saw Beth in front of the computer occasionally typing. Her face seemed flushed with a sheen of sweat. When her right hand wasn't typing, it went to her lap. Jenna panned down and saw the chair rocking back and forth. They noticed that Beth's sweat pants were pulled down slightly and they could see a tiny glimpse of pale skin on her hip. They looked at Beth's hand moving back and forth. Just then Amy chimed in "She's masturbating!" to the group text they had going.

They observed Beth for a while going back and forth between typing and burying her hand in pussy until finally she started rocking her chair back and forth. They watched her go faster and faster until she closed her eyes and appeared to climax. They watch Beth come down, catch her breath and open her eyes. They could see her remove her hand and it looked wet and slimy from her cum. She reached under her shirt and looked like she was rubbing it all over her stomach. The girls sat there in awe not sure how to react. They started to chat back and forth in frenzy as Beth appeared to start typing some more.

Amy: What the fuck! She's in there playing with her nasty pussy? That's what she is hiding? That is what she got us in trouble for? So, we wouldn't catch her jacking off?

Jenna: That's fucked up! Even though it looked a little weird with all those clothes on its something normal. Why ruin our lives because she needed the same privacy everyone else does from time to time?

Kim: There's more to it. Sure, she would be embarrassed if she was caught getting herself off but teenagers get caught doing that all the time and get over it. Yes, they are embarrassed a bit when a family member catches them but life moves on. We are all 18 and know what masturbation is. No, there is something more to it that she doesn't want people to find out and she went to great lengths to protect it. That's why she ruined our lives. Whatever that cunt is hiding is in that computer. We need to see it.

Amy: And what was with rubbing her pussy juice on her stomach. Ewe.

Kim: That's what I'm saying. We need to dig deeper. I'm thinking she's into some kinky shit that she doesn't want people to know about. Thus, the cloak and dagger business.

Jenna: Well, that won't be hard but we can't tonight. Need to take a few steps. A couple more cameras in the room and device that will allow me access to the computer. Put those in place and it will be like we are sitting next to her and will find out everything she is hiding. Amy, do you have access to the room when Beth is not home?

Amy: No problem. The doors only lock from the inside and Beth has intramural volleyball twice a week. Get me the stuff and I will do what you need with it.

Jenna: Done

The girls finished up and said goodnight. As they did so they watched Beth work herself through another orgasm, wipe her juices under her shirt. She pulled her pants up, looked left and right as to be paranoid someone could be watching, and grabbed her robe and shower shoes. Beth left the room and headed toward the shower. Amy wanted to jump out of the room and confront her on the way but stopped herself. She too was curious and wanted to see where it would lead.

Kim sat in her room and thought about the situation. Although Amy probably hated Beth the most in this situation and surely Jenna wanted her pound of flesh as well, Kim now had laser focus regarding how much she wanted to get revenge. If it was true that she set them up, Kim was ready to ruin Beth and began to think of the steps that would be needed along the way. Kim and her Psych friends would often see their conversations devolve from different psychological issues into how they played into kinky sexual things that people were into. She thought of a couple psychological profiles that seemed to fit Beth and what sexual traits that sometimes came with Beth's (bitchy) personality. Kim started to smile and thought of the next step. Find out what is in that computer and see what Beth is getting herself off to. From there, figure out how to use it to ruin that bitch!!

- -

A few days went by without much incident. Beth did her normal routine and continued to show subtle hints of happiness at her step-sister's misery of being confined to the house at the end of senior year when all her friends were having the times of their lives. The second wave of equipment that Jenna had ordered finally arrived and Amy was more than ready to go to work after looking at the smirk on Beth's face every day.

After school Beth went to volleyball and Amy went home. She looked at the equipment and went over instructions with Jenna for what to do. There were three tiny cameras and a small USB drive. Amy's task was simple. Mount the cameras in discrete locations on all 4 sides of the room, and plug the USB drive into the back of the computer where Beth won't see it. Within 5 minutes Amy was done and back in her room. She waited for Jenna to confirm it was done correctly. Moments later Jenna said the cameras were good for video and sound, and she had full access to the computer.

From here Jenna started to dig. She got into the web history and quickly was dragged down the rabbit hole. First, she saw websites with girls walking around completely naked in public. She thought this was odd since Beth never showed an ounce of skin. Plus, why was she looking at girls? She found websites where girls were stripped in public places and humiliated in front of people. The girls would be crawling naked around a bar or other public place sucking dicks and getting cum shot on them as people laughed. She found videos where a girl would be naked keeling on the floor while licking 3 clothed girls' feet as they sat on a couch, videos where girls were completely naked and being hazed by a sorority.

Jenna stumbled onto erotic literature sites. "Who reads porn?" she thought. Everything she found she sent file by file to the other two girls who started to digest the material as well. As they began to skim the stories to see what Beth was reading they started to see a pattern. Every story involved a girl being put in situations where they could be potentially humiliated in public. Sometimes the girls in the stories didn't get caught and were getting off on the risk of being discovered say wearing a short skirt with no underwear to school. Others stories involved girls openly humiliated in front of other people.

Sometimes the humiliation came from guys but mostly Jenna found stories about girls being put through embarrassing situations in front of one or many girls. Almost all involved situations where the girl was blackmailed into doing these things, and all involved some sort of public nudity. Sometimes slutty clothes, sometimes complete nudity. Many stories involved public masturbation. Very few involved actual sex but many times the girls involved would submit to their tormentors and strangers by giving oral sex to men and women and being laughed at while doing so.

From there Jenna found a chatroom that Beth frequented. There seemed to be some role playing in some chats and just sexy talk back and forth in others; almost like places for people to confess what they are really into to virtual strangers. Beth had a handle for the room; MasochistSlut. It seemed Beth would pretend to be blackmailed by other chat users and come up with situations to punish her. She talked about being made to walk home from school naked, wearing a butt plug, and masturbating naked in a public restroom among the many kinky ideas she and her chat friends had.

The girls were shocked to say the least at these revelations. What the fuck had they just read. Was this bitchy uptight Beth into these things? And what did it mean? As the girls texted back and forth like crazy, mostly laughing at what a pervert Beth was, Kim started to make sense of the whole thing. She told the girls that its likely Beth is a closet submissive and she is too protective of her outside reputation to do anything about it. The things that get her off she would never do in real life but the thought of them drives her wild. She said she and her friends came upon things like this in their research where sexual tendencies were a complete opposite of a person's outward personality. She said she would have to study Beth further to really see what makes her tick. And she also had a plan for the next step.

During all of this Beth had gotten home from volleyball. While she wore shorts to volley ball they were knee length. Paired with her sneakers, knee pads, and knee high compression socks she didn't show much more skin than her normal clothes. She went straight to her room and immediately went to her computer. She spent some time checking out her stories and looking at pictures of girls in various public places naked. She logged onto her chat and pulled her shorts and panties slightly down. The three observes had a birds-eye view of all angles in full color and could hear her as if they were in the room.

They wondered if Beth was a lesbian since she was looking at so many pictures of naked girls. Amy thought it would make sense since Beth hadn't really gone out on a date in quite some time. Jenna was now into Beth's computer and was sharing her screen with the other girls in real-time. Beth started rubbing her pussy and breathing heavier. In tonight's scenario, as in all scenarios Beth was pretending that she was naked in her room at the demand of her blackmailers.

As a "punishment" she was given several tasks to do outside of her bedroom naked while everyone was home. She was told to get items out of the kitchen, garage, and even the back yard. Beth was describing how hot it made her knowing that she could be caught at any minute. She made up a situation where her step-sister had been on the other side of a wall in the garage switching her laundry while Beth crouched in a corner naked and shaking. At this point, Beth started rubbing her pussy harder and rocking back and forth in her chair. Beth told her roleplaying "blackmailer" that her pussy started dripping down her thighs and onto the garage floor when her step-sister was so close. When asked why, she said it was because she and her step-sister hated each other, and that thinking about how much her sister would humiliate her if she was caught made her horny beyond belief.

At this point, Beth's face was covered in sweat and her clothes started sticking to her. Her face was flushed red and strands of her black hair started sticking to her face and neck. Beth started moaning softly but the girls could now hear her. A minute later Beth started rubbing with reckless abandon. The girls could hear the squelching of Beth's pussy as her hand went to town. Suddenly Beth opened her mouth and closed her eyes as she came hard for her online tormentor. As Beth came down the girls zoomed in and saw her take her slimy cum covered hand out of her pants, reach under her shirt and start rubbing her juices all over her stomach and sides. She did this repeatedly hitting different parts of her body like her thighs and ass cheeks.

Beth was no-where near finished and started typing again. As she did this the girls went back to their group text again in disbelief.

Amy: WTF was that? Is she really fantasizing about me catching her naked? If so, why don't I go kick down that door right now so we can have our revenge?

Kim: NO, NO, NO, NO! Please don't do that! If you out her now, she will be embarrassed but it will be short lived. She won't be the first 18-year-old to be caught masturbating at home. Even if you tell the school we graduate in 2 weeks. Things get forgotten, she goes off to college and moves on. We need to let her sink deeper. And I have a plan to do it. If done right Beth's humiliation will be ours for as long as we want it!

Amy: If you say so but your plan better be good!

Kim: Don't worry it is. I have just the thing to push her more in baring her kinky perverted soul. She is revealing a lot but I don't think we are even scratching the surface. Tomorrow phase 2 begins. Jenna, I'm going to send you an email and you will need to put the attached program on Beth's computer. I will send the instructions.

Jenna: Sounds good but what is it? We already hacked into her computer and wired her room. What else do we need?

Kim: I will explain it tomorrow after our ducks are in a row.

Kim sat back and thought about the next part of her plan. It was risky and immoral, but if successful they would be watching Beth lead herself down a humiliating and destructive path so long as Kim was right. She began to text some of her Psych club friends as they watched Beth chat and finger her way through 2 more orgasms. As Beth got off the chair the camera was still zoomed in. The girls could see a large wet spot in the front of her shorts. They panned up and could see nipples trying to poke through Beth's sports bra and t-shirt. Beth made her way to the door with her usual shower-time ensemble of robe, sweats, socks, shower-shoes, bra and long sleeve t-shirt and headed to the shower. Amy thought of jumping out in the hall to see Beth covered in sweat and smelling like pussy just to see her reaction but in the end, she heeded Kim's advice. She was curious to see where this was headed and what Kim had in mind.

- -

Kim started texting her friends from her Psych Club at her school with the intent of getting a

copy of a computer program they used to use when they were messing with each other. They would dabble in hypnosis in their out of class time and one of the computer/psych geniuses came up with a program. They would load it onto each other's phones or computers or smart-watches and it would mask itself as a program or webpage that was trying to load with the continuous circle to let you know the device was "working".

What the program did was put the user in a state of hypnosis. It didn't get them to cluck like a chicken or anything but it acted as more of a "truth-serum" if the user looked at it long enough. They would ask each other questions about crushes, sexual experiences and how they felt about a certain person but nothing too risqué. They were friends and didn't want to hurt each other but they did manage a lot of laughs from the answers that the program solicited from its victims. They hadn't used it in a while for fear that they would one day go too far and really embarrass one of their friends so they put it on a shelf. Now Kim wanted to know how far she could go with this program. How would it work if humiliating someone to the extreme were actually the goal?

Kim was somewhat upfront with her friends about her intent in using the program again. She said a certain person had wronged her and her friends in a big way and they wanted some revenge. She just didn't let on what kind of humiliation information she had in mind when she told them she just wanted to ask this girl some questions and get her honest answer. Since Kim was their friend and they felt for her, the keeper of the program agreed and let her have the thumb drive that it was on. From there Kim forwarded the program to Jenna with instructions on what was to be done.

The girls waited patiently for night to come. Kim explained to the girls what was going on. The goal, Kim said, was to get Beth to open-up about all of her secret desires that she has been hiding. She explained that even though what Beth was sharing online to strangers was pretty fucked up and perverted, there were likely things playing out in her mind that were much more extreme and she would never let them out on her own.

Kim explained that the hypnosis program cannot turn her into mindless bimbo slave and they wouldn't want that if they could. Kim explained that the point of this was to get Beth to let down her guard a little, share her deepest guarded secrets and kinks, and find out once and for all from Beth why she really ruined the end of the girls' senior years. From there if all went right, Kim told Amy and Jenna that Beth's twisted desires and wet pussy would lead her down a path of self-ruin that would serve as amusement to the three girls for years. Amy and Jenna were still skeptic but were fueled by vengeance to go along.

After family dinner that night Beth went upstairs, got into her sweats and long-sleeve t-shirt and went to her computer like clockwork. She fired up her web-browser and waited for a site to load. Jenna already had the program uploaded per Kim's instructions and the spinning curser went to work. Beth stared at the computer intently which was a good sign for the girls. If she kept looking away it meant the process wasn't working. After 1 agonizing minute Kim started the next part. Jenna had rigged up the computers so Kim could talk directly to Beth. An instant messenger screen opened and Kim started to type. "This was the moment of truth" she thought.