Beth's Disgrace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of the shower tiles under her bare feet made her feel nasty and she started thrusting her hips hard. She thought about what she had done tonight and how humiliating it would be in one of her scenarios she imagines. She came so hard. And for the first time she came outside of her room. She stood completely naked somewhere outside of her room and played with herself with reckless abandon. Another barrier for her even if it was a little one! She came down from her orgasm and stood in the shower for a long time reflecting on the night. She felt like a reckless idiot but she also felt alive. She thought about her new rules and slowly started to rationalize to herself that there was no harm in playing a little in her own locked bedroom. "My secret will stay safe" she thought......

- -

Beth stood in the shower for what felt like hours, her brain going a mile a minute. Even though she had been standing under the water for an eternity she felt dirty. She was thinking about how reckless she had become tonight. Spending any amount of time naked was against her nature, how could she have been so careless about being caught even though she was in her locked bedroom. What if someone saw her jiggling naked body flailing away at herself like some sex crazed animal. What if her sister snuck out again and looked inside the window? She would be humiliated. Ruined! It made her sick. It made her feel a tingle in her pussy again.

She started to think of the intense orgasms that she just had. While she got herself off usually more than once every night these days the orgasms were never this explosive. Her pussy leaked more than the average girl when aroused and became sloppy wet after she came, but squirting? She had only seen it in porn videos, she couldn't imagine she could do it herself. But she did. For the first time ever, she was head to toe naked outside her room, masturbated outside of her room, and squirted every time tonight. She had never really experienced sexual satisfaction by a man but she imagined that the way she came tonight was what it felt like to be properly pounded.

Beth looked down at her bare feet and gasped. Why doesn't she have her shower shoes on? No one would know. She felt a bit dirty to have her bare feet on the bathroom tile even though it was normal for everyone else. Beth started to snap out of it and she shut off the water. She grabbed her towel and gingerly stepped her bare feet out of the shower to dry off.

After drying off she put on her sweat suit and robe ensemble. Her panties were still soaked and she felt nasty putting them on. Her pussy gushed at the thought of how bad and dirty it made her feel. She also thought of the mess she had made in her room and grabbed some cleaning supplies out of the bathroom closet. She opened the door and headed back to her room quickly, her wet bare feet slapping against the hardwood.

She got in her room and locked the door. Then she looked down at her dressing towel. Her mind went to work again. No one would ever know that she agreed to be naked in her room, or barefoot in her house. It was silly. An online fantasy. She had her fun and it was over. She was in no way compelled to abide by those silly rules.

But Beth was still horny. Thinking about how hard she came, the nasty panties she just put back on. The fact that she just orgasmed for the first time outside of her bedroom (very risqué, in her own shower). She started to have some wicked thoughts. She also could smell the stench of her own arousal and orgasms in her room. She imagined her mom and sister barging in and being overcome by the smell. She shuttered at the fact the she would have to explain it.

Beth then she imagined herself abiding by her nudity rule in her bedroom and having to explain that as well. At that moment, her pussy was flooding full time again and she had a bit of a moment of clarity. She felt that she had actually let loose for the first time in her life tonight and as perverted as they are, she acted on her desires.

She rationalized that as long as it was in the confines of her locked bedroom, what was the harm? It was good harmless fun and she was an adult. She thought of how bad she felt when she confessed her lie to Mistress K. As silly as it was it felt sexually gratifying to please her. It felt even hotter to "punish" herself with the barefoot rule. She could humiliate herself a bit without anyone knowing, at least she thought. Simply put, tonight had been amazing and she wanted to feel that way again. She would play on and see where this goes.

Beth shrugged off her robe and hung it up. She then pulled off shirt, bra, and sweats. She looked at her panties and cringed again. They were soaked and felt disgusting. She imagined having to wear them like that all day in school and started panting. She pulled them down slowly and saw thick strands of her juices get pulled away with them until they broke away and landed on her thighs. Beth moaned and started rubbing her juice all over her abdomen and legs, craving the nasty feeling that came with it.

She imagined standing in front of her friends wearing nothing but her own arousal as they laughed at her. Beth almost came on the spot. She regrouped and looked at the floor. There were still signs of her squirting orgasms on the floor and mirror. The computer seat was mesh so it dried but it stank for sure. She pictured what she must have looked like after her orgasm on the floor, her face and hair in a puddle of her own making, huge tits pressed to the floor, her big pale ass cheeks up in the air with a perfect view of her asshole and dripping pussy. She felt even dirtier and hornier.

Beth grabbed the cleaning supplies and walked over to the mess she made. She stepped in a wet spot and almost cried. She would never get used to this barefoot thing, let alone stepping a cold wet nasty puddle of her own cum. She got down on her knees and started cleaning. And it stunk of sex.

She started cleaning the floor and the mirror and her mind went to work again. She imagined Amy and her friends finding out what she did and having to serve them. She imagined being made to clean the house naked like this while they watched and laughed. Before Beth noticed she was sweating, using one hand to wipe the floor and the other to work her puss. She was dripping wet again and starting to show on the floor. Beth thought she totally defeated the purpose of cleaning and showering; she was a mess again.

Though Beth could have cum right there and then she managed to clean up and finish what she was doing. She then set her sights on the computer. She was now extremely horny again and wanted more. She got up, walked over to her computer and sat her heavy ass cheeks on her pussy stained computer chair again. She felt electric. She felt alive. She felt terrified.

Amy, Jenna and Kim were still tuned in. There was no way they could have turned away and gone to bed. It was too good of show to watch. They chatted amongst themselves while Beth was in the shower. Amy had to sneak a look inside the bedroom quick. As soon as she heard the water she bolted in the hallway and quietly opened Beth's door.

The door only locked from the inside and it couldn't be locked if no-one was in it. She opened the door and looked around then gasped. The video told a lot, but it didn't do justice of how much of a mess Beth made by squirting all over. And then the smell hit her. She retreated to the room laughing hysterically at how fucked up her prim and proper uptight step-sister really was. She couldn't wait to make her pay.

When they saw Beth walk back to the room the chatter stopped. They noticed she was still barefoot but Beth could have easily come to her senses and ignored her "rules" now that she cooled down. When they saw her start to pant, then strip again they all cheered in their own little way. "The little slut wants to keep playing!" Amy said to the group. They watched in befuddlement as Beth smeared her leaking pussy juice all over herself. They still couldn't get over the nastiness of that part. But then again, it was all nasty compared to how Beth usually acts. Then they watched Beth clean up her own filthy slutty mess on all fours as naked as the day she was born and they were dying. Once again Amy wanted to break down the door, once again she was talked down.

"Look at that big ass jiggle" said Amy.

"She's a sweaty disgusting mess! Get a tan slut" said Jenna.

"Look at those giant tits bounce all over the place. Her nipples are dragging through her nasty puddles!" said Kim

"There she goes again playing with herself and making another mess. Fucking sick slut!" said Amy.

"Maybe the slut will start licking that mess off the floor she is such a freak" said Jenna.

"Hmm, a possibility for another "punishment" maybe in a later session." Said Kim.

"We didn't do this to her, did we? It's hilarious to watch that cunt unknowingly humiliate herself beyond repair but did you hypnotize her into being this uncontrollable horny mess? Asked Amy

"No, we didn't. What fun would that be if this wasn't her own free will? We just gave her a nudge to indulge herself. The only thing we did is plant the seed that she could trust our chat handle in order to open up online. The rest is her. The very fucked up kinky freak show that is her. She has no spell over her that is making her strip naked, or take her shoes off for that matter. That was her idea. She could have come to her senses after her shower, put all of her clothes on, jumped into bed and cried all night then gone back to her old ways after throwing her computer in the garbage and there is nothing we could do about it" Kim explained."

Kim continued, "she must have liked how she felt a lot and she wants more of this. She is repressed and has been afraid to act on who she really is because that person isn't close to the Beth we know. She is afraid of how people would use this against her. Now that she has a taste, she is probably rationalizing that playing a little won't hurt if no one knows and she wants more. I don't think we have scratched the surface of what this slut is into!"

At this point the girls also asked Kim what had gotten into her during the chat. They loved seeing Beth make an unknowing fool of herself but they pointed out that Kim seemed to know exactly how to put Beth through her paces.

Kim explained to the girls that her and her friends have explored a lot of sexual personality traits in their research. She was merely using what she had read about submissive and masochists and applied it to Beth. She also explained that while they all should be starting to get into thinking of ways to torment Beth, it was Kim who had her life upended more because of Beth because she had to miss prom.

"That bitch ruined my life! I will never stop making her pay and it started tonight!" Kim told them. Kim also said that found herself lining up with some sexual dominant traits she had researched and enjoyed it far more than she had anticipated. She said she would share what she had found with Amy and Jenna and they should consider learning how to act the same way to maximize their revenge. "It will be more enjoyable to watch her suffer if you learn how to properly humiliate her, and learn to enjoy it!" Kim said.

Just then Beth logged back into the chatroom. She seemed more aggressive than her usual sessions. Instead of barely inching her heavy sweat pants down and discretely putting her hand down her panties, she was buck naked, legs spread, hips rocking, toes curling and flexing and going to town on herself.

She rubbed her pussy while playing with her tits and rubbing her bare skin all over. More and more she rubbed her pussy juice on her skin. She looked like she could have cum like a rocket but wasn't for some reason. She had a determined look on her face like she was daring someone to do more to her. The girls were shocked again.

Beth was looking through her chatroom and she clearly wanted to play. After watching her try to chat up some people and getting little to no satisfaction Beth seemed frustrated. Kim took the cue and logged on.

Mistress K: Back again slut? Didn't get enough before?

Beth: Yes mistress this slut is back. How may I serve you?

"Whoa" the girls thought. "She dove back in deep!"

Mistress K: How have you served me so far slut?

Beth: I have been following your orders of being naked in my room. I am naked right now, and I have stuck to my punishment of remaining barefoot once my shoes come off inside.

Mistress K: So what slut? It's only been an hour or so. You lied about it for longer than that? You have not proved yourself at all?

Beth: I promise I will obey from now on. I'm so horny again and I want to play some more please. How may I prove myself?

Mistress K: Tell me about what you have been doing since you logged off.

Beth: I knelt on the floor and had a messy squirting orgasm then collapsed forward. I was laying with my face, hair and tits in a puddle of my own cum with my ass up in the air. I wished there was a room full of people watching me, I would have cum 5 more times while I cried in shame. Then I got redressed and walked barefoot to the shower. My feet were sticking to the floor and I almost died.

When I got in to the bathroom and felt like I was going to explode again. I was horny from how vulnerable being barefoot makes me, and felt dirty because my panties were soaked from earlier. I stripped off and jumped in the shower and started masturbating again. I came hard and all over myself again. It was so nasty I wanted to cry. I've never done that outside of my bedroom before.

I dried off, went to my room and stripped naked again. My panties were more soaked and my nasty cunt juice was sticking to them. I rubbed that messy shit all over me and felt even dirtier. Then I got down on all fours naked and cleaned up my mess. My room stunk mistress and I needed to clean it. I pictured me being punished and having to clean my whole house this way while my family made fun of me and my naked body. If I don't do a good enough job maybe they move me to yardwork! By then I was so horny I came online to play. I'm so glad you are here.

The girls were again amazed by her candor and what she was imagining. "Who needs that kind of behavior to get themselves off?" they thought. Kim jumped back in.

Mistress K: So do you want me to order you to clean your house right now in your current state? Naked and horny?

Beth: Noooooo. You don't understand. It's just play. I would hate it and it would ruin my life. It's just what I think of when I'm in the moment. The more I hate it, the more humiliating it is when it happens to me in my fantasy. I'm nothing but a horny humiliation slut at heart! Tonight, brought me out of my comfort zone and it was amazingly terrifying. I want more but I want to not ruin my life either. But I'm still naked right now and at your service Mistress!

Mistress K: I think I understand but I want to understand more. So, here is your next assignment. I want you to type up your fantasies. Don't hold back at all. We are safe here so bare your soul. Tell me scenarios that you would want to be in. I know you really hate your fantasies so tell me what they are, why you hate them, and why they would get you off.

Give me scenarios from stories you have read, things you have thought of on your own, and everything in between. I want to know what makes you tic, what makes you cry, what makes you cum. List individual things that humiliate you as well that aren't necessarily stories. I want you to type things you have been afraid sharing before, even to yourself. Give it all to me. I don't care how long it is.

Now, since that is more of a homework assignment and not exactly what you are looking for let's spice it up a bit. You mentioned you were spreading your own juices on your body. I understand it makes you feel nasty and I don't fully understand it, but I know you will tell me in this assignment.

So, while you write your assignment you will continually rub your sloppy cunt. You will not cum until you are finished with the assignment. While you are playing with yourself you will continue to rub your slutty juices all over you. And I mean all over you. I want you to rub that slimy goo all over your tits, stomach, your entire legs and your toes. Rub that slutty cunt juice all over your face and in your hair. Soak yourself. Stuff your slimy fingers up your nose so you smell it better. Rub it all over your back and all over your big ass you are always complaining about. For good measure rub some between your cheeks and up your asshole. When you are completely covered keep going if still typing.

Once you are finished typing and covered in your own nastiness, I want you to go to the mirror and look at yourself. That's who you really are. You will continue to masturbate while taking a long look at yourself in that mirror. Once you are done looking at your slutty pussy juice covered body, take that big ass and plant it on that mirror, rubbing your leaky cunt all over it. Then you may go to bed.

Once in bed you may finally cum. Make sure it is a good one and if you squirt let the mess fall where it does. You are then finished for the night but you are not to clean a thing including yourself. You will sleep covered in your own perverted filthy juices in your cum soaked bed all night. In the morning, you will be greeted by a lovely site in your cum smeared mirror. Is that humiliating enough for you tonight or do you want to clean your living room naked instead.

Beth immediately started bucking her hips more as she read. This is disgusting. This is what she was looking for. She had already started scooping her wetness from her gushing pussy and smearing it everywhere. The first stop was her heaving bouncing tits.

Beth: Yes mistress. I will obey.

Mistress K: Good slut. I expect a full report tomorrow.

And with that Kim signed off and the girls sat back and watched another debasing show by the unknowing Beth.

- -

Beth started hammering away at her keyboard and her pussy. Her nasty mind was in overdrive now and she started to blurt out things that no one should ever know about her. Meanwhile the girls had one final chat before going to bed. As they watched Beth alternate between typing and masturbating that marveled at what they were seeing.

Here she was with her large pale legs splayed wide, completely naked, and practically humping her computer chair while grunting like a sex-crazed animal. Her body started to glisten from sweat and the pussy juice that Beth was rubbing all over herself like it was body lotion. Her pussy seemed to be gushing an endless supply which was also jarring to her unknown audience.

They also couldn't believe that Beth started to refer to Kim's chat handle as mistress. Especially so soon. Kim explained that to the girls that it is further proof that deep down Beth want's this fantasy, but the constrains of real life would never allow it. All the while Beth kept typing while her body reached higher and higher levels of arousal.

Beth's letter:

Dear Mistress K

I am sitting here in my room naked and masturbating as you ordered while I tell you the nasty things that I fantasize about that get me off. These are things that I never could do in real life. Even if I could I would absolutely hate them. They would destroy me. And that is the catch. It is who I am. I am a masochistic humiliation slut. I get off on having to do things that I really hate. Things that are self-destructive. Right now, I am getting off on the fact that I am head to toe naked with my legs spread while masturbating. I hate being naked.