Beth's Disgrace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I am in decent shape I am not in love with my body. My skin is too pale, my body is too curvy. I'm taller than average girls. I have large tits with giant red nipples, a big shapely ass with wide hips, thighs that jiggle, and a sopping pussy that won't stop gushing. I have been this way most of the night. It makes me uncomfortable and scared but also ashamed and horny.

I am getting off by imagining a room full of people I know watching me right now. My pale body spread wide, tits swaying, hips bucking, bare toes curling making me feel vulnerable by sliding around in the puddle I am making under my chair. Fucking myself with my hand. I am smearing my own juices all over my body as you wished and I feel disgustingly hot.

No one should ever look like this, no one should ever want to be seen like this. And I get off on fantasizing that I am doing this in a room full of people right now. I'm so horny I wish my bitchy step-sister barged in my room right now and saw me in all my naked spread out shame. I would cry my eyes out while cumming uncontrollably. That is my kink. I get off on my own self- destruction.

Let me first talk about ideas I have read in stories that really get me off. Some are specific scenarios, and some are things that I could apply to everyday things in my slutty imagination.

I love stories that involve a girl being blackmailed into doing humiliating things. The humiliation means different things to different people, but public humiliation is what I fear and crave most. One of my favorites involved a girl that would purposely lose bets with her friend to the point where she was always paying back forfeits to her.

The girl made a just for fun blackmail video so she couldn't back out of her servitude, only to find out that her friend wasn't so much of a friend. From there the girl was made to humiliate herself beyond her wildest beliefs. Naked in public, public masturbation, ridiculously skimpy clothes. Her "friend" also got to choose her sexual partners. I would hate this for obvious reasons that I mentioned.

My friends (and enemies) think I'm strong willed and of good moral character. Submitting to them in that way would ruin me around here. I fantasize about this in different ways except I want to submit to my enemies and my friends in my dreams. I get off to having no safe space. It is hot to thing about setting up a blackmail scenario that is bullet proof with a penalty so severe that it would force me to do all of these horribly humiliating things with no way out.

Another thing I have read in a couple stories involved the girls being blackmailed having to make each task or command more humiliating for themselves. In one case the girl was not into it at all and she agonized over every task. In another the girl was into this stuff like me. She would be given a directive such as "wear an 8 inch skirt" and she blurted out "make it 5 inches".

I came hard as that girl's pussy took over her mind and put her in extremely humiliating positions. This is something that I use in every fantasy. Every time I read a story, I imagine myself in the position of the submissive, but I have this rule attached at all times. I imagine how my twisted kinky mind can make even the most humiliating situations even more humiliating for myself. My pussy flows at the thought of people just as sick and twisted as myself come up with humiliations that I couldn't dream of, their orders hitting me like bullets, only to have to make them even more humiliating for myself.

I like stories where the character gambles away her dignity. Whether a card game or trivia game or whatever. It makes me horny to read about girls that start out with simple bets of money or pride, then slowly start to chip away at herself because pride won't let her lose. Next comes clothes, then perverted acts, or even gambling on how long she must be naked.

I imagine myself making stupid bet after stupid bet because my sloppy pussy tells me to keep going. It makes me hot think of the gambler's remorse afterwards. Standing naked in front of people, clothing completely lost, with a long period of enforced nudity ahead of me while thinking "if I only walked away". Like a gambler that just gambled away the kids' college fund, I gambled away my dignity. I would be sick with misery, and my own misery makes me cum all over myself!

I loved reading a few stories where girls were forced to spend her college years completely naked at all times. I imagine living in this world and being forced to do this, or better yet, being made to volunteer to do this, that make me look even more ridiculous. Picturing myself forced to do absolutely everything naked makes me want to vomit, and that is the feeling I crave. Absolute humiliation. Rock Bottom. Then dig more.

As much as I loved those naked in college stories, I feel they didn't go far enough, I imagine myself being degraded much further. Like walking naked to class with loads of cum on my face while nasty things are written all over my pale body. I imagine never being allowed to dry my leaking twat and my arousal is soaking my legs and ass for all to see. And I imagine much worse.

In general, I love the self-destruction aspect of this scenario. My hottest fantasies involve me coming up with ways to debase myself. I will give an example. I imagine myself serving a group of girls that don't like me. I am completely naked, crying in shame as they make fun of me, and horny as fuck. I have been denied an orgasm by these bitches for a week and I am ready to do anything to cum.

I am begging them to cum which cuts to my soul. My pale naked body begging to cum in front of people that love to make fun of me. I am told that in order to cum I have to come up with a very humiliating way to earn that orgasm. If it I don't come up with something humiliating enough, I will be denied orgasm for another week, but will still have to do the humiliating thing I came up with.

Both outcomes here get me off to no end. On one hand, I imagine myself coming up with an idea like walking outside naked with my hands cuffed behind my back and begging strangers to finger me to orgasm. If I must debase myself for them like giving head so be it. I imagine walking back with a stranger's cum on my face post-orgasm and find the girls laughing hysterically at me. They say that if I just went on the back porch naked for 1 minute that would have been good enough. I imagine breaking down crying while cumming again.

I also secretly crave picking something humiliating like wearing no bra and underwear for a week, only to find it not humiliating enough. I will be over the top with desire from my need to cum, and will have to go through with it anyway. I would hate it because anyone would know I had no bra on. My D-cups would sway with every step and my nipples would be trying to poke holes in my shirts due to their size and my arousal. And I would be worried my pussy would leak through my pants.

My pussy, when even slightly aroused, gets easily wet and seems to produce more juices than the average girl. I would be terrified of leaking in public all day. As the week wore on with no relief I would be constantly soaked to my toes and willing to do anything. At the same time, I get off at everyone noticing and laughing at me.

Another item I have seen in many stories is clothing control. In these situations, the blackmailed girls find themselves giving up control of what they wear and when they wear it. This is another huge turn on for me. In some cases, the girls have to wear their sluttiest clothing, in others they have to buy extra slutty clothing. Sometimes they have to buy clothes several sizes to small, sometimes too big. Sometimes their tormentors get clever with a sewing machine, and in some cases the submissive has to cut their own clothes with scissors. As I think about this right now my pussy is literally dripping through my chair and on the floor.

In a lot of these cases the blackmailer is getting revenge on the poor girls they are tormenting. I like this but I dream about the extreme. I think of someone that hates me. Then she finds out I sucked their boyfriend's dick. That's the person I want in charge of what I wear and when I wear it. Cutting my clothes up in ways that are obscene. From turning my jeans into daisy dukes, to making skirts that start at the top of my slit and end at the bottom of it, showing my crack and bottom half of my ass from behind.

They would make me wear wife beater shirts as dresses, showing off the side of my tits through the armholes and not covering me below. Cut off tank tops that show low cleavage and the bottoms of my tits. I am off to college in the fall and I imagine myself serving someone like this and they threw out all my clothes.

I would have to stay naked in the dorm, and beg different girls for clothes to wear in public. The more pissed my mistress got at me, the smaller the girl she would pick for me to beg so I would be way too big for the clothes I got to wear. Even though this could never be possible in public and it would bring me to tears to actually have to go through with it, my pussy would be soaking me down to my toes at the constant spectacle I would be making.

I hate being the center of attention fully clothed and would be shamed at what people would be saying about me. This is also an extreme deviation from my public personality considering I always wear clothes that cover me completely. Showing any skin makes me uncomfortable and vulnerable. I cringe at the thought of showing that much skin.

Some specific scenarios I have dreamed up in my fantasies:

I imagine that I am pledging a sorority that really is into hazing. Let me start off that I absolutely HATE the thought of dealing with sorority sisters or frat brothers. I think they are an arrogant dimwitted bunch that engage in childish behavior and want no part of them. So, my fantasy starts off with me already putting myself in a position I hate: sorority pledge.

I imagine being made to do all sorts of humiliating things like standing naked in front of the sisters while pledging, having to do embarrassing things in front of them on stage, running around campus in my underwear. I would hate doing these things, especially while trying to impress those cunts.

I imagine myself failing at team competitions on purpose and the sisters punishing me and my fellow pledges for my failure. If failing a task means serving the sisters and adjoining frat naked for the night, I want to be the one that makes us fail. It would mean humiliating ourselves in front of these douche bags while the other pledges start to hate me more for putting them in this position. I wouldn't be able to hide my arousal and they would see that I get off on debasing myself and it would piss them off more.

I imagine them not letting me dress at the end of the night and making me walk home naked while they further torment me for putting them in this position. The thought of these sorority people laughing at my naked body while I serve them and handsy frat boys touching me makes me want to throw up. And even so I am at the edge of cumming as I type this.

As an added twist, I imagine the end of the pledging period where we would find out if we got in or not. I fantasize about getting up in front of the group of sisters and pledges naked as I tell them that my performance wasn't worthy of membership to their groups, but I would like to have a second chance. I ask if I can be a permanent pledge for the rest of the year.

I would come up with some lame excuse that they should humiliate me in ways that shows the school what happens when someone can't hack it in that sorority. I imagine me standing naked in front of them while they laughed at me. My pussy gushing down my legs and my nipples throbbing, my desperate arousal obvious to all. I imagine them making me wait outside on the front steps naked, legs spread and masturbating while they made their decision. Then I come back in and they start throwing humiliating rules and tasks at me.

Their words hit me like bullets as they come up with perverted idea after idea. And my twisted self can't help it and I take every idea and make it worse for myself. I picture myself being naked at all times in their presence, licking their pussies and asses (I am 100% hetero by the way, this would disgust me) anytime they want. Licking their feet (bleh), sucking off frat boys while naked on my knees (I would cry). Daily public masturbation shows, wearing cum to class....... Anything that would drive me deeper down the rabbit hole.

I have only even attempted giving head once and hated it. I hate giving someone that power over me. So, I naturally should be forced to give head constantly and in a way where I slowly worship cocks and balls with my tongue! Disgusting, degrading, and hot!

The worst scenario of all that I could come up with would be to have to be made to do these things and worse by my step-sister. After I got her and her friends in trouble by setting them up, they got punished way harsher than I thought they would. They are missing rites of passage at the end of their senior years because of it. We didn't care much for each other before but they would really hate me if they knew what I did.

I get off on imagining that they found out and were able to take it out on me. I doubt that this is true, but I imagine that they all get off on humiliating people as much as I get off on being humiliated. I imagine them sick, devious, cruel, and without mercy. I imagine them taking control of every stich of clothing I own. I picture them telling my mom, her getting pissed because I may have jeopardized her sugar daddy meal ticket, siding with them and giving them the ok to have their way with me.

I imagine not wearing clothes much from there on out. Making my life awful just to amuse themselves. I get off on them finding out exactly how fucked up I really am, how much I get off on humiliating myself. I get off on them telling my friends, my volley ball team, my ex-boyfriends, my teachers. Again, no safe space. I imagine my volley ball uniform getting less and less conservative until it disappeared altogether as my team makes me play naked, laughing at my body as it jiggles and my pussy leaks. Anything bathroom related grosses me out, and I want them to piss all over me and send me home naked (not turned on by piss at all, so the more the better for this sick slut!).

Most of all I get off on imagining myself having to beg them to cum. Although I would be ruined and crying non-stop, I would be hopelessly horny. I fantasize on needing their permission to cum, me having to beg people that I hate and that hate me to be granted the opportunity to debase myself in front of them by openly masturbating.

That's the big one with me. I want them to humiliate me and be as mean as possible, but I want to be even meaner to myself. I imagine being so horny I would do anything to cum to the point that I would lick the men's room clean in a bar while naked in order to be allowed to play with my slutty cunt!

I know that there is a recurring theme of public nudity and exhibitionism here. To be clear, I am not an exhibitionist. I don't long for the day I can run naked and free. I don't sneak around naked in my house when nobody is home to get my rocks off. I hate being naked anywhere. I get off on humiliation, masochism, and self-destruction. Exhibitionism is one of the things that humiliate me the most therefore I fantasize about it non-stop. I'm not into exhibitionism, I am into forced exhibitionism. Control my clothes, make me go naked, force me to masturbate in public. This will make me cry and cum. My pussy is dripping like a faucet.

I hope this answers your question's fully Mistress. I will answer any further questions you have. I would love to go through all the stories I read one by one and tell you what I think is hot and how I would make them worse for myself, even the bad ones. That will give you an even better idea of how sick I can be and what I truly think of when it comes to humiliation. If you feel my answers didn't meet your expectations, please punish me accordingly.

Beth.

At this point, Beth was about boiled over. The girls watched her in disbelief again as she opened up and worked herself over. They watched as Beth did as she was asked and continued to rub her pussy juice all over herself. They were amazed that one person can create that much fluid! And Beth got it everywhere! All over her legs, her feet, even between her toes. Her face, up her nose, in and behind her ears and everywhere in between.

She was rubbing it into her hair then she stared at the puddle below her. She kicked away her chair, went to the ground and used her hair as a mop to clean up her puddle of cum! She was bent over and lewdly spread open while she did it, shamelessly attacking her pussy. When she was done, her hair was fully soaked and sticking to her face. She got back up and continued her rotation of typing and rubbing. She coated those full ass cheeks and even up her ass as she was told. She must have liked that because she kept fingering her asshole for a while afterwards while moaning in heat.

Beth hit send and the email went to her "mistress". As the girls poured it over while laughing, Beth went to finish the job. She had never been this horny in her life. She would have run naked to the middle of the street to cum if she had to. Beth stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She shed a tear. She was disgusted at herself. And she loved it.

Her hair was stuck to her face and dripping down her heavy tits, she was beat red and her nipples were large red missals. She felt disgusting. Her body was covered in sweat and pussy juice. Some had dried and was sticky, some still wet. Her bush was saturated. She stunk of arousal. She stepped her bare feet on her wet floor over to her mirror and planted her ample ass on the mirror. She started to rub her pussy and ass all over the mirror. She felt gross. Her pussy had been in a constant state of sloppiness for hours now and this wasn't making it any better. She streaked her copious slime all over the mirror.

She couldn't wait any longer. She finished up and went over to her bed and started hammering away. She fingered her ass some more before hammering her clit. She stuck a tit in her mouth and it tasted gross from being covered in her own nastiness. She was thrusting her hips up and down as if violently fucking the air while moaning. Her pussy was making a loud squelching noise that could faintly be heard through the wall in Amy's room! Then she let go.

She started squirting again, this time with more force. She soaked her legs, her torso, and her sheets. After what seems like forever she finally came down, her hand still attached to her pussy. She had never cum like that in her life. She started to feel the nasty grime in her hair and body and cried a little. All she could smell was pussy. She was appalled. She was sated. She was hooked. Beth went to sleep in her disgusting state as her ass and legs grew colder on the soaked sheets. She cried herself to sleep while slowly circling her clit with her finger.

- -

As Beth drifted to sleep bathed in shame and arousal, the unknown eyes watching her got to work reading her letter. While they couldn't stop laughing at the ridiculous display Beth was putting on, they were again shocked at her wanton behavior. Sure, the other girls had masturbated, but softly and discreetly. Beth was clearly having her way with herself over and over again. And instead of cleaning up and moving on after the deed was done, she seemed to go right back at herself with reckless abandon. The girls all but pissed their pants when Beth was on the floor, ass up, asshole exposed to the cameras, while she mopped up her own cum with her hair.