Beth's Disgrace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was starting to breathe heavy. Mistress K had pushed a button Beth was circling her clit fast. It wasn't the part about helping with body image issues, she was sure she would never get over that. It was the thought of her being humiliated at the sight of herself that made her pussy gush. By now her panties were soaked. She typed back...

Beth: Not in a long time. I looked ridiculous then and probably more so now that I'm older and my body has filled out more.

Mistress K: Why do you think it's ridiculous?

Beth: Because while many women can hide their arousal pretty well as opposed to men, I'm not one of them. With huge tits come huge nipples. They are very red and contrast hard with my very pale skin. The areolas are large and the nipples are explicit without being horny. They feel like a roll of dimes when I'm horny and they are incredibly sensitive. While I have a full bush that hides much of my pussy, when the right buttons are pushed I get very wet in a hurry and the flood doesn't stop. The hair down there get soaked and looks sloppy. If I were naked in front of someone my pussy and thighs would be soaked and the leaking wouldn't stop. I've been told by my OB-Gyn that I lubricate at an abnormally high level when discussing it with her as embarrassing as that was.

Mistress K: So think of how embarrassed you would feel looking at those angry red nipples and dripping pussy on the way to an orgasm.

That did it. Beth was beyond horny now...

Beth: It would be so hot. I fantasize about a circle of enemies surrounding me while I masturbate naked and they make fun of my huge tits and huge nipples as I suck on them. They are so sensitive I feel like I could cum by just touching them. I just never got the nerve to bring myself to be naked while masturbating in here in real life. Not even in the shower.

Mistress K: Well seems to me that you owe a punishment of being naked when you are in your room. And it seems to me that this will only help heighten your arousal and orgasms. Plus, your door is locked, the curtains are closed leaving you at no risk. What is the downside. Besides, it would show this group that you are worthy of playing in this world. So, I think it is time to get naked.

The girls sat around the computer waiting. They couldn't believe how much Beth was opening up. And Jenna and Amy couldn't believe how Kim was behaving. Where was this coming from. It's like she was a naturally online dominant! The cameras zoomed in on Beth's face and you could see the torment in her expression. She was embarrassed at the thought of taking her clothes off but horny as hell and wanted to comply.

Beth: Ok

With that Beth whipped her shirt over her head revealing a large sports bra with ample padding to hide her nipples. Within seconds that too was over her head. The girls watching started to chuckle. Beth was right; those tits are big and they sway and jiggle a lot with every movement. The nipples were indeed red and angry in contrast with her pale skin. They were rock hard and standing stiff. Beth dropped her sweat pants, kicked off her slippers and pulled them off over her feet.

Beth was now standing in her socks and soaking wet panties. She closed her eyes for a second to think. Although she was in the privacy of her room, she still couldn't believe she was doing this. With that, she pulled her panties down and over her feet. Her pussy hair was soaking wet and you could see part of her lips and throbbing clit. Beth felt a huge rush go through her body. Her pussy flooded even more and started to leak onto her inner thighs.

Beth opened her eyes and shuddered. She was a beautiful 18-year-old girl in good shape. Her large breasts stood on their own and her full ass was a thing of beauty to many, but all she saw was her flaws and she felt humiliated. Which means she was even hornier and she didn't think that was possible. She was covered in sweat, her pussy was leaking like a faucet and she started fingering herself for all she was worth, while looking at herself in a full-length mirror. She looked at her sweaty pale flesh flailing about as she grunted away and came hard, squirting all over the floor, some if it reaching the mirror.

Her hand never stopped moving and was now soaked. She removed her hand from her sopping twat and rubbed her juices all over her stomach and tits. She reached down for more and rubbed some on her face and hair. She didn't know why she did this but it makes her feel dirty. Within a minute, she was horny again and started rubbing as she looked at the computer.

The girls were once again in shock after yet another revelation into the inner kink of Beth. They didn't think Beth had that in her. She was thrashing wildly like a bitch in heat. They laughed at the mess she made in her room. Amy wanted to write squirter on Beth's bedroom door but again had to be talked down. Kim just kept taking mental notes on all of these things that she would eventually use against Beth to degrade her. They had some fun pointing out their perceived flaws in Beth's full-figured body. The paleness, the size, the tits flailing, the large ass cheeks jiggling, and the nasty pussy juice she has been smearing all over herself.

Mistress K: You naked yet slut?

Beth: Everything off except my socks.

Mistress K: So you're not naked. Still not obeying. I guess that is it.

Beth: Wait, no! I did what you asked. What is the big deal? I just stripped naked except for ankle socks and jilled off in front of a mirror. It made me feel so humiliated that I squirted all over my floor. I have never done that before, only in my dreams! I GOT NAKED. I just don't like to have bare feet. Not even in the shower.

Mistress K: No one said almost naked. The deal was naked. If you are wearing socks, you are not naked. What is your deal with bare feet anyway?

Beth went into her explanation on how she hates feet, they disgust her, and being barefoot makes her feel vulnerable and naked even when fully clothed. All the while she started to buck her hips to meet her hand more. She knew where this was headed. Her fantasy brain kicked over. By naming something she hates she has ensured that is what is going to happen to her. The more she finds the task humiliating and degrading, the more she must have it. In her fantasies this was always what happens. Even something that seems as minor as taking her socks off while already naked, if something would enhance her misery then she had to have it and more and it would make her cum. "Why only do the task when you can do the task and a punishment?" asked her inner masochist. She was so horny that her pussy was pushing her brain out of the way.

Mistress K: Look, you were told to get naked and you didn't. Not only do you need to complete your task, I think you owe some punishments. Plus, think of how much harder you will cum feeling that much more vulnerable and humiliated while you are looking at yourself in the mirror, naked, with your bare toes curling in the throes of another gushing orgasm! (Kim was really getting into this!)

Beth: Ok, I'm sorry. I'm taking them off.

Beth peeled her socks off and was now completely naked. She hated the feeling of her bare feet on the hardwood floor but was so aroused at the site of her naked body. She had never felt more vulnerable. She imagined fetching drinks and sandwiches for her sister in this state. It brought a tear to her eye and her ass cheeks and computer chair were now soaked.

Mistress K: I'm sure you are going to cum again you dirty slut. But before you do you should name a punishment as well since you took this long to comply. Plus, you owe a punishment for lying in the first place. We will talk about that later. I think you should suggest a proper 1st punishment now so we can see if you are for real or not.

This made Beth beyond horny. Her biggest fantasies involve humiliating herself in the heat of the moment because her pussy needs it, then living with the consequences of that humiliation when she was no longer horny! Without thinking she said...

Beth: My punishment should be that on top of remaining naked in my room at all times, once I take my shoes and socks off, I cannot put new ones on until right before I leave the house the next time.

Her hips started bucking as she raised her spread legs in the air looking at her bare pale toes curling in the mirror as she attacked her pussy hard. The girls were laughing at Beth acting like a horny zoo animal as she thrashed and moaned her way to another orgasm. They could hear Beth's pussy making a squelching sound as her hand went in and out. Beth squirted all over her room again, this time soaking her legs down to her toes. She kept her eyes open the whole time watching her pale naked body flail in all directions as her tits bounced and jiggled.

Beth winced at the site of herself in such a vulnerable and compromising state. As she came down, she started rubbing juices from her slimy cunt over her skin again. Her pussy hair was so soaked she could have rung it out in a glass. Kim and the girls noticed again that she smeared her nastiness all over herself and wondered what this was all about. Kim, determined to know exactly what made Beth tick to execute her plan, started to dig deeper.

Mistress K: Well, did you come yet slut?

Beth: Yes, I did.

Mistress K: Tell me everything you did and how it made you feel.

Beth: I took my socks off and set my feet on the ground as you asked. The cool hardwood floor felt so unnatural and I felt so uncomfortable I almost put them right back on. But as I moved my feet around the floor they ran over some spots where my pussy juice landed from the last orgasm and I shuddered in humiliation. I felt dirty and ashamed, which made me even more horny. I imagined myself being laughed at while displaying myself completely naked to others.

People that would love to see me in this position. I pictured them seeing my pale flesh from head to toe unable to hide and I spread my legs. I saw my rock-hard nipples and soaked pussy and I cringed. I looked obscene. I felt out of control horny. I started rubbing towards orgasm and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I never came so hard in my life. I almost cried when I saw the lewd sight of my pussy squirting as I came that I almost came again. I have never squirted before tonight and I have done it twice now! I have never felt this humiliated and it feels incredible!

Mistress K: Is that all, you came and just sat there?

Beth: No. I now had girl cum all over my ass cheeks, crotch, and legs and felt disgusting and horny. I took my hand started rubbing slimy juices from my soaked pussy all over my upper body. My stomach, tits, face and even in my hair.

Mistress K: Why did you do that?

Beth: I'm not sure really. It makes me feel dirty, and dirty equals humiliation. Whenever I cum I usually rub a little on myself pretending I need to leave it on myself for the rest of the day or night. The thought of feeling that nasty sticky liquid dry on my skin, and people smelling it on me terrifies me and makes me ready to cum again. I've read stories where girls have had to wear their arousal or someone else's cum all day and it is so disgustingly hot! I guess that is what I imagine myself doing when I rub my own cum all over myself.

Mistress K: How do you feel right now?

Beth: Terrified. I am looking at myself and I look disgusting. Completely naked and vulnerable has me so scared. I feel stupid that I could put myself in a position where someone could see my naked body at all, let alone how I look now. I am covered head to toe in sweat or cum, I stink, my nipples are rock hard and sticking out obscenely, and my pussy is soaked and glistening while still leaking more. Part of my wants to jump under my covers and cry vowing never to do this again, and part of me wants to parade through my house until my sister sees me and completely humiliates me. I have never cum like this before. I feel ashamed, and I'm on cloud 9.

The girls were still laughing. Once again Amy wanted to charge in and make Beth's fantasy come true but didn't. Kim assured the girls that this wasn't even an appetizer of what was to come if things went right. They made more jokes about her obscene nipples and disgusting state. Beth's hair was stuck to her face and her hips were humping backing and forth in her chair as she typed. "What a horny slut" Amy thought with an evil smile on her face. Kim then told the girls it was time to wrap things up. Progress was made and tomorrow is another day.

Mistress K: So are you happy you obeyed what was commanded of you in real life as opposed to lying and pretending?

Beth: Yes and no. I'm still scared to death but I never imagined my orgasms could be this good if I let loose a little. I feel euphoria and utter humiliation. I'm going to cum all night, I think!

Mistress K: Then I expect after tonight there will be no more lying and pretending. If a task or punishment is given you will really do it? Or shall we call this one and done and we all move on?

Beth was horny as hell and didn't care what she said.

Beth: Yes. I will carry out my tasks.

Mistress K: Which are?

Beth: I am to be naked in my room always. And once I am barefoot in the house I must remain that way until I get ready to leave again.

Mistress K: Explain to me exactly how you plan to achieve this. I don't want you agreeing to your version of these rules. It needs to be the same thing every time. What do you propose?

Beth: I will put a towel next to my door and that will be where I dress and undress. Anywhere else in my room I will be naked.

Mistress K: Completely naked?

Beth: Yes. Head to toe. (as she cringed). And after I strip naked, I will be barefoot no matter what until I get to the front door to leave. I will carry my shoes and socks and put them on there, then leave.

Mistress K: That is a good start slut. Have fun playing with that pussy all night slut. We will see what we can think up for you the next time that needy pussy comes knocking on this chat room door. Bye Slut.

Beth started humping her hand again. She felt like she would explode thinking about actually carrying out those tasks. And being called a slut with a needy pussy cut through her like a knife. It hurt her and stoked her flames. She got off her chair and dropped to her knees, kneeling in a puddle of her own making which made her feel even more degraded. She stuffed her left tit in her mouth and started sucking on her throbbing nipple and started hammering away at her pussy.

From the next room Amy thought that she could turn the volume off and still hear Beth's pussy squelching through the wall. Beth came again even harder than the last 2 and her pussy exploded onto the floor in front of her. Once she was done she leaned forward and collapsed on the floor in exhaustion and euphoria. Her tits, chest, and hair were now laying in varying sizes of puddles that were made by her pussy. Her body as slick as ever, pale skin mixed in with redness produced from the shame she felt.

The girls were rolling in laughter at the heaping pile of pale flesh on the floor that was Beth. They were giddy at the fact that she was laying in that sludge she created. They were making jokes at her big ass upturned for them to see. They even zoomed in and could see her asshole exposed and laughed more. They laughed further when her hand started rubbing her twat again, slowly this time. "Who the hell is this slut that parades around as my bitchy step-sister?" thought Amy.

After their laughter died down in their text group the girls started asking Kim about what happened and what was to happen next. Amy wanted to know if Beth was just obeying Kim's commands. Kim explained that she wasn't, she was just being truthful due to the hypnosis. She still felt the shame and still had free will, she just has been encouraged to answer Mistress K truthfully.

When Beth was called out on lying, she felt she had to admit it, and when the threat of her nightly escapades with her online community being taken away her pussy started to take over. That is what we are banking on. Now that she has let loose and broken down a small barrier, the goal is to watch her sick and twisted desires lead to increasingly risky behavior. Ultimately it will lead to self-destructive behavior but we must bide our time and take baby steps.

"So, what is the next step?" asked Jenna.

"We see if she complies with these two orders. Should make for some interesting exchanges for you Amy since you live there. Don't overplay our hand! If she complies, we leave her be and see what happens next. She still has other chat friends to play with and we will see what happens. She will still be involved with them but likely more and more drawn to Mistress K. We let her go and don't interact with her but all the while letting her see that we are logged in. When she needs more and comes crawling to us so to speak, we will up the ante a little" said Kim.

Meanwhile Beth was starting to stir again after the earth-shattering orgasms of tonight. She peeled her sticky naked body off the floor and looked at herself in the mirror again and shuddered. "What have I done?" she thought. She was now standing barefoot and naked in one of the puddles she created and felt a tear in her eye. She felt dirty. She was ashamed but never felt so satisfied in her life. She decided she needed a shower badly and started to get her things together.

Beth picked up her clothes, bathrobe, and shower shoes and stood still for a moment. She was about to get dressed like normal but then looked at the spot next to the door. She couldn't believe she was going to do it, but she padded over to the door, grabbed a small hand towel set it to the side of the door. She stood on it and began dressing, pussy still leaking at the thought of obeying her commands and remaining naked in her room. She slid her panties, sports-bra, long sleeve shirt and sweats on and felt disgusting. She actually felt worse putting clothes over her sticky slime covered body.

She grabbed her socks and started to raise her leg and put one on and she stopped. As little of a thing for most people the barefoot rule was this was a big deal for her. And for what? No one would know and she was under no obligation to obey any of this. Then she thought of how hard she had cum and thought "I'll know." So, against her better judgment but in favor of her continued arousal she decided to play along. She dropped her socks and then looked longingly at her shower shoes.

The shower was going to be another matter. Showers are gross and she shuddered at the thought of standing in one barefoot, even her own! Her pussy started to soak her underwear again and she felt like she could cum once more already. She closed her eyes, stepped back and opened her door. She put one barefoot in the hallway and started the trip to the bathroom one terrified step at a time. She felt so vulnerable and weak being barefoot she might as well have been naked even though she was mostly covered.

On the way to the bathroom she felt her feet stick to the floor. She looked down and saw faint footprints she was leaving in the hallway and wanted to die. "Imagine if my sister sees this?" she thought. Beth quickly slipped into the bathroom and immediately stripped naked. Her shame had her on the brink again and she wanted to cum. She turned the water on with on hand as she worked her pussy with the other. When the temperature was right, she jumped in the shower.