Beth's Disgrace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But they really were shocked by the letter Beth wrote. "Who fantasizes about being made fun of?" they thought. Most people fantasize about being with the person of their dreams while they masturbated. This crazy slut fantasizes about being with herself while people watch her and laugh at her. They took to texting again and started to plan their next move. This was the first step of many and tomorrow was another day!

Amy couldn't get over how sick Beth was by directing her fantasies towards her and her friends. Why would she want to be a dyke slave to them? Was she a secret dyke? Does she secretly have a crush on Amy? As the girls talked, they slowly started to wrap their heads around Beth.

It wasn't that she had a crush on the girls, it was the humiliation the girls could bring her. And right then and there Amy and Jenna began to turn the corner to think like Kim. They started to think of ways to use Beth's sick ways against her. "If it is humiliation and misery she wants, that is what she will get" thought Amy.

The girls were up for hours thinking of ways that they could make Beth's "dreams come true". They laughed at all the places they want to make her expose her fat jiggly ass and heavy tits. They laughed at forcing her to masturbate in front of all her friends. They wished they could parade her naked through school tomorrow, but that would have to wait. "The long game" Kim said. The possibilities were endless, even if they weren't sure how exactly Kim was going to get them there. Indeed, tomorrow was another day.