Beth's Disgrace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim: Hello

Beth sat there for 30 seconds; her eyes glazed over while the girls waited anxiously for her to reply. Any sane person wouldn't respond to this message in the age of computer hacking and internet scams. Beth slowly moved her hands to the screen and typed....

Beth: Hello

"Holy shit" Kim thought, I think we have her but we must tread lightly. She conveyed her thoughts to the other 2 who were staring at their screens waiting for what was going to happen next.

Kim: What is your name?

Beth: Beth Johnson

"We have her" Kim said. No way she is dumb enough to offer her name

Kim: Where do you live?

Beth: Springfield

Kim: What are you doing right now?

Beth: Sitting at my computer to go in the internet

Kim: What are you going to do online?

Beth: Read erotic stories and look at pictures and videos.

Kim: Anything else?

Beth: I will go to a BDSM chatroom later.

Kim: Why do you want to do those things?

Beth: So I can masturbate to the things I read and see.

Kim: What kind of things do you read about?

Beth: I read stories where a girl is humiliated in front of others.

Kim: Why? Do you like to humiliate people?

Beth: In real life sometimes, but in private I want to be the one humiliated.

Kim: How come not in real life?

Beth: Because it would be too humiliating for me if people found out. I portray a very strong persona and don't take anyone's shit. But I fantasize about it all the time and it gets me horny.

Kim: Is that why you go to your chatroom? So, you can pretend it's happening to you?

Beth: Oh god yes. It gets me horny. I can let go a little and pretend I'm in humiliating situations that get me off.

Kim: What kind of situations. Can I have an example?

Beth: I'm walking home from school and I get confronted by my bitchy step-sister and her friends. They don't like me at all and they attack me. They strip me completely naked from the top of my head to my bare feet and make me walk home that way. Even though I am scared and on the verge of crying my pussy becomes soaking wet. As I sneak home the insides of my thighs down to my bare toes became wet with my arousal. I can't help but sneak behind a bush in someone's yard to rub myself off. As my orgasm hits me hard I squirt all over myself further soaking my legs and feet. I wipe the remaining juice off my still soaking pussy and rub it all over my tits, face, and hair then continue walking. Each step of my bare feet on the grass or concrete has me feeling more vulnerable, scared, and horny as I go. I finally reach our suburban home but the door is locked. I see my step-sister in the window and I beg her to let me in. She said in order to get let in before our parents came home, I had to sit on the front steps still naked, facing the street with my legs spread and masturbate to 5 orgasms. If anyone walked by, I was to keep going. If my hand stopped or my legs closed, we started over the amount of orgasms doubled. I could only change positions and kneel with my legs spread if the mailman came to the door and wanted a blow job. I had to give him one while still fingering myself. I set forth masturbating furiously while crying hysterically. I writhed and moaned in ecstasy soon not caring who saw me. My step-sister and her friends recorded me with their phones while I hammered my pussy, sucked on my huge floppy tits, and stuck fingers up my ass while crying and cumming uncontrollably. In the end, I was covered in sweat and cum with my hair sticking to my face. My big white sweaty ass was red from sitting on concrete that long. The door opened and I crawled in while crying at the thought of what was going to happen the rest of the night.

Beth finished typing and continued to stare blankly at the computer. The girls were speechless. Where the hell did that come from? Who gets off on doing that kind of stuff in the first place? Let alone in front of people that you know and allegedly don't like her? And they couldn't believe how descriptive she was. It was clear that she has thought about this stuff a lot and likely had more humiliating scenes cooked up just like it or even worse in her sick mind. Kim shook her head and got back into her plan. She typed...

Kim: You said your fantasy was that your step-sister and friends were the ones that did this because they hated you. Why would your family member hate you?

Beth: Amy and I had never really liked each other. After coexisting for a while, we became distant. I think she started to hate me when she saw her father show more interest in my academic life than hers. What she doesn't know is that I was promised a leadership position after college if I got a certain degree. I know Amy wasn't given that same guarantee and it drives her crazy. What she doesn't know is that I got her and her friends in trouble recently and they got grounded for the rest of the senior year. If she knew that she would hate me 100 times more. Thinking about that makes me shudder at the things she would do to me in my fantasy world if I submitted to them. It scares me in real life but makes me cum time after time in fantasy. I imagine their cruelty to have no limits.

Kim: Why did you set them up? Was it part of your fantasy?

Beth: Not directly, but I was worried they would spy on me when I masturbate in my room. Her and her friends snuck out night after night and walked right by my window and I was afraid they could see in. I asked them to stop but they refused. After a while I had enough. I couldn't enjoy myself as much as I would like always looking over my shoulder so I took matters into my own hands and rigged the house alarm to catch them when they snuck back in. It worked. They got busted and now can't go anywhere. I needed to do it. I'm obsessed with my nightly masturbation sessions online and I wasn't going to let those bitches ruin it for me.

After a moment of Kim and the girls seething with anger...

Kim: How would they ruin it for you? Do you masturbate naked by the window or something?

Beth: Oh no, nothing like that. I never show my skin anywhere but the shower in real life. I'm sufficiently covered and not near the window. But if anyone saw what I was reading and looking at I would be mortified. I am fiercely protective of my public personality which is very Type A and I don't take anyone's shit. Many friends and enemies have felt my wrath at different points and don't mess with me. If anyone knew I was a closet masochist that liked to be humiliated in order to get her rocks off I would be ruined.

Kim: You don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend to share this with? You have to only get off on-line?

Beth: No boyfriend and I'm not a lesbian. Any boyfriend I've ever had was generally afraid of me. They wouldn't have the balls. Plus, I wouldn't want anyone around here knowing my kinky side if we broke up. Maybe college will be different.

Kim: So back to your fantasies, what other things do you fantasize about?

Beth: Being naked in public. Sometimes being forced to do it, sometimes I think about just doing it on my own. I picture myself driving to a park in the middle of the night, stripping off my clothes and running out to the middle of a baseball field, the cold wet grass between my bare toes. I picture myself laying down at the pitcher's mound, legs spread, fingers attacking my pussy, hips humping up and down until I cum all over myself.

Kim: You frequently talk about your bare feet, is that what gets you off? Are you into feet?

Beth: No, actually the opposite. I hate feet. They gross me out and I think people should keep them covered. I hate when these skanky bitches at school wear their flip-flops to school and dangle them off their toes. It's disgusting. But my inner submissive slut wants to be forced to lick them. And I hate being barefoot. That's why it is in my fantasies, because it would be more humiliating.

Kim: How would it be more humiliating?

Beth: Because I don't like to feel vulnerable, and being barefoot makes me feel vulnerable. I feel naked without being naked. You can feel the coldness of the floors, the elements of outside, or whether a floor is clean or not. I don't even shower barefoot. I go right from my slippers to my shower shoes. I feel less confident when barefoot, and vulnerability and lack of confidence makes me feel humiliated. There is no more vulnerable state than being completely naked and barefoot in front of someone, especially if they are clothed. Picturing myself naked and barefoot in front of my sister and her friends, or other groups of people that hate me sets me on fire.

I imagine waiting on them hand and foot, completely naked while they continually find ways to degrade me. Makes me gush like a waterfall but in reality, I don't even shower barefoot because I hate it so much. And I cover up as much of my body as I can. Being barefoot in an unclean place like a public bathroom makes me want to vomit. But it makes me hot against my better judgement.

Kim: Why the modesty? Don't you like your own body?

Beth: Not really. My body doesn't really fit in with the stereotypical hot girls today. I'm tall and full figured, very pale, with huge tits. My ass, tits, and thighs jiggle a bit when I walk. I don't even wear shorts except for sports, yet I get off to imagining people pointing and laughing at my naked body as I walk naked in front of them with my ass jiggling and my tits swaying back in forth.

Kim sat back and looked at what Beth had confessed so far. She texted the other two girls that they had enough to more forward and they were going to wrap this up. The girls, not knowing what the next step was, agreed. They were too shocked by Beth's kinky side to argue.

Kim: When you go in your chatrooms you will let your guard down completely. Specifically, with a user named Mistress K. Anything she asks you will answer truthfully no matter how humiliating the answer would be. It is safe there and you are safe with Mistress K. Being honest with Mistress K will make you feel good. Do you understand?

Beth: Yes.

Kim: When you wake up you will not remember this conversation but you will remember your instructions regarding Mistress K.

With that the cursor started spinning again and Beth stared blankly at the screen. Then her web browser fired up like normal and Beth went to town visiting her usual websites. She started diving into erotic stories and sliding her hand down her sweatpants.

Amy, Jenna, and Kim took to texting once again. Amy once again wanted to barge into Beth's room and catch her masturbating. She wanted to strip all of Beth's clothes off her and throw them out the window. Kim once again talked her down and stressed her long-range plan. The girls started to question what this plan was. They also questioned the hypnosis. While they wanted to destroy Beth, they were a bit uneasy about hypnotizing her to be a mindless slave. Kim explained that she couldn't do that to Beth if she tried. She only managed to get Beth to open-up and let her guard down.

Kim went on to explain that while there was no guarantee her plan would work, she hoped that by getting Beth to be in a position where she answered questions honestly during chat about her kinky side it would be just the nudge she would need to slowly let them chip away at her. Kim said that if all went right Beth's pussy would start making more and more decisions for her as she let loose a little more and that will lead her slowly down a rabbit hole. Once she got a taste of going a bit further, even in her private bedroom, Kim felt Beth wouldn't be able to go back to her old ways and would keep wanting a little more.

The girls were still pressing her about how any of this would lead them to their revenge and Kim finally laid it out to them. "The plan is to first get her to unleash her kinky side in her own bedroom. If we can get her to do a simple thing like take her clothes off in her bedroom, I think we are on our way" said Kim. "Once she gets a little taste of the "humiliation" she craves and that translates into more explosive orgasms I think we have her. From there we get her to get a little riskier outside of the bedroom and then outside of the house eventually. Once she breaks down these doors there will be no going back.

That stupid kinky slut will be craving more and her days of jilling off in a dark room in a sweat suit will be over. We will also get her to lay out humiliating fantasy after fantasy on the chatroom. Once we get her where we want her we will hit her over the head with everything we have on her. Trust me, if we stick to my plan, by the end of our 1st Christmas break from college that cunt will be our naked slutty slave and she will have begged us to do it."

The girls were still skeptical and Kim had left some details out of her explanation. "They will see in the end" Kim thought. Beth started moving to her chatroom and it was time to go to work. Beth started chatting with one of her regular chat handles. This particular fantasy involved Beth being punished for not completing a task and she now had to be naked at all times when she was in her room. She made up situations like her sister almost catching her by barging in, and how she thinks she was seen from the window. The chat handle had told her that when nobody was home her nudity rule extended to the whole house. Beth talked about doing her household chores naked, diving to the floor when the mailman came to the porch so she wouldn't be seen.

Of course, this was all made up. Beth was in full head to toe comfort-wear but by now she had her hand at work down her panties and her hips were rocking. She was sweating and starting to moan. All of a sudden, a new handle entered their chat:

Mistress K: Have you really been naked in your room at all times or are you lying to your friend to get off. I bet you aren't even naked right now; let alone the rest of the time you are home.

This was another moment of truth. Did the hypnotic command Kim planted take hold? They were about to find out. Beth stopped what she was doing and her face turned beat red out of embarrassment. After a few seconds, she typed:

Beth: No, I haven't been naked in my room and I am dressed now. It was hot to pretend I was though.

Kim's expression turned evil and she continued down her path.

Mistress K: So, you lied when you accepted this punishment? What is the point of people taking the time out of their day to play with you if you are going to lie to them? Maybe everyone in this chat should freeze you out and you can get your lying rocks off elsewhere?

This almost made Beth cry. She had grown to depend on this chat room where people were into her kink. She was mortified about having it taken away from her.

Beth: Please, please don't. We are here to roleplay and I get to pretend I'm the person that I wish I could be in here because I can't do it anywhere else!

Mistress K: Then why did you lie when you said you would accept a simple punishment of taking your clothes off in your room? Seems like a harmless thing to do in the privacy of your own room. Wouldn't it put you in the mood if that is what you are after?

Beth: Because I am terrified of being caught. My sister hates me and I would never live it down if she caught me naked and masturbating. If I'm clothed, I have a chance of covering it up fast.

Kim couldn't believe the complete honesty. For all Beth knew Kim had no way of telling if she was naked or not. But here she was answering Mistress K question after question like clockwork. They watched Beth on the cameras and could see that she was visibly upset.

Mistress K: Is that the only reason you won't take your clothes off?

Beth: No. I don't like the idea of people seeing my body and I don't like to look at it either. I have body image issues and don't think it is very attractive.

Mistress K: How so?

Beth: I am tall and full figured, not petite at all. I stand out around all the skinny pretty bitches in all the popular cliques. My ass is full and shapely with prominent creases where the cheeks meet the top of my legs. I have huge tits that bounce and sway a lot when unrestrained. My thighs touch and don't have that gap the pretty girls have. All these things jiggle when I walk and would be much worse unrestrained by clothing. My skin is also very pale.

Mistress K: Are you fat?

Beth: No I wouldn't say that. I'm in good shape. I'm just not petite and I am embarrassed by my body shape is all.

Mistress K: I'm sure you are beautiful. What are you wearing?

Beth: Long sleeve t-shirt, sports bra, sweatpants, panties, socks, and slippers.

Mistress K: Geesh, you are dressed for the north pole. Why so much clothing? Not even shorts and a t-shirt?

Beth: Like I said, I'm conscious about my body. I only wear shorts for sports and usually with high compression socks. I only undress right before jumping in the shower then immediately redress.

Kim went to switch gears.

Mistress K: Well anyway, if you can't really live up to the simple task given to you of undressing in your bedroom you are probably too much of a prude to be of any use in this chat room.

Beth: NOOOOOOOOO. It's not that. I'm not a prude, I'm just very protective of my public persona and would be devastated if anyone found out. Plus, I just really don't like being naked. I fantasize about it all the time but can't in real life. If you heard some of the fucked-up fantasies I have about humiliating myself to get off you wouldn't think I was a prude. I love this chatroom.

Mistress K: You have a door, you have curtains, yes? Then what is the harm of undressing in the privacy of your own room? After all, you weren't being asked to sit naked on the sidewalk? You were ordered to be naked in your room and you couldn't do it. Don't you think you owe it to the chatroom to make good on this, especially after you lied?

Beth was trembling now. Her stomach was in knots and she was shaking with embarrassment. Her pussy was soaking into her panties. Her previous chat partner could barely get in a word edgewise, and Beth was largely ignoring them anyway. It was scary to answer Mistress K but doing so made her feel good and horny. She didn't know why, but she wanted to continue.

Beth: I don't know if I can. I'm terrified of crossing even a bit of fantasy and reality. I've made a lot of enemies over the years, and I don't even think my friends are that fond of me. If I'm found out I'm ruined.

Mistress K: Look at it this way, spending time naked in your room would likely make you more comfortable with yourself and could help with your body images. Or look on the flip side, it might humiliate you more and make you cum like crazy. Do you even know what your body looks like when your horny?