Beth's Disgrace Pt. 06

Story Info
Beth's mom gets involved and a trip to the mall.
27.5k words
4.71
41.9k
59

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok. Sorry for the long wait. But I do this for free, balance a life, and writing 80-100 pages each

chapter is a lot to do. I am also toying with a second story with a different character that lives in

the same universe, knows Beth but not well, and have the timelines run the same with some

character interaction, but we will see. Right now this is my focus and I really want to get to

college where the humiliation for Beth will start to get worse and more public. Thanks for all the

feedback. As always, all characters are 18 and over.

Part 6

Beth cried in the shower for about ten minutes. She kept repeating the same question over and over as if she was in a trance. "What am I going to do?" she kept saying with a trembling voice. She was terrified about what her mother wanted to talk to her about. The most terrifying part was while she had no idea what it was about, there was so much that she could have been caught doing recently and none of it was good.

Especially today. When she thought of what she had done this morning she started to dry heave in the shower before she got it together. She started to ask herself many questions. "How could I have been so stupid? How could I let myself get naked in a public place and then masturbate out in the open? Why didn't I just say no and face the consequences of what MistressK already had on me and stop this? Why did I ask for more and make that stupid humiliating video when I was given a chance to delete the files? Why?"

The answer was that the videos that MistressK had on here were pretty bad and Beth couldn't bear to have them go public. And then there is the part that making all of those videos made her horny. And then she got drunk and horny. And then she made a stupid video begging to be humiliated further. To get naked in public. To lose control of her clothing. To be made to act like an exhibitionist. To spend more time naked. To suck dicks. Everything she was outwardly against. But inwardly they all stoked the fire that was lit by her kink for humiliation.

Then there were the things she said about her mom, and step-dad that would cause serious trouble for her if they saw that video. Not to mention if they found out what she has been up to in her room, and now at school and out in public. And what she said about her sister, and the nasty stuff she said she wanted her volleyball team to do to her. Beth had very few good friends, and they were on that team. They wouldn't be her friends for long if they saw the video of her saying that to the camera while bare ass naked and aggressively masturbating.

"I am so fucked" she said out loud as she cried some more.

Beth finally finished and stepped out of the shower. She looked at the towels there and whined some more at her new rule. She was not allowed towels anymore and couldn't dry off. She hated this feeling. She felt cold, was soaking wet, uncomfortable, and vulnerable. She let herself drip dry back in the shower the best she could then made her way to the door. She pressed her head against the door for a second while she worked up the nerve to go into the hallway and risk being seen walking naked and not at all dried off after a shower like she was some kind of weirdo. She knew it was only a matter of time.

Beth opened the door and saw that the coast was clear. She scampered her wet naked body down the hall and into her room as she left a trail of wet footprints behind her. She cursed when she saw the fan on the other side of the room and remembered that she had to stand in front of it naked like a fool until she was dry.

She walked over to the fan, which was close to the window and turned it on. She whined some more as her wet naked body was hit with a blast of cold air. It was one of those Dyson fans that really moved air fast. Before long the entirety of her pale skin in all of its naked glory was covered in goosebumps as she stood there shivering. She had done the same thing yesterday and didn't remember it being so bad. Then she remembered that she was horny and continually masturbating through this ordeal yesterday and she didn't think about being cold when her body was on fire with lust and on the verge of cumming. She didn't feel that way now. Now she was just cold and felt stupid.

The air blowing on her made her nipples once again stick out and felt like Icy Hot on her newly bald, sensitive lower lips. She found herself lifting one leg up, then the other so the air could get her lower legs and feet dry which made her feel even more foolish at the thought of what she must have looked like. Once relatively dry on her front, she turned around and felt the cold air pound on her bare ass. She was still shivering and couldn't wait for this to end. "Showers are supposed to make you feel warm and comforted. "This is the exact opposite" she thought. She realized there was one spot on her body that wasn't going to dry without a towel unless she humiliated herself further. She then grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and spread them to get some air to her crack. The air on her exposed asshole was jarring and not entirely unpleasant.

Beth was satisfied with her state of dryness and relieved to be finished with this ordeal and shut off the fan. She was still cold so she rushed over to her closet and picked out sweatpants, a hoodie, t-shirt, bra, and panties and walked them to the door. She looked briefly at her socks and whined a little that she couldn't cover her bare toes with them anymore in the house. She really wanted to be completely comfortable right now and for her, being barefoot made that next to impossible.

Beth opened the door and put on her clothes quickly then walked down the stairs. Her stomach was in her throat as she descended the stairway due to her fear of what her mom wanted to talk about. She had no idea what she was going to be confronted with and had no idea what to say about any of her escapades.

When she got to the kitchen her mother was sitting at the kitchen island and there was a sheet of white paper in front of her. Right away Beth started to sweat a little, figuring that there was something on the other side of that paper that she wasn't going to be proud of. Beth's mother asked her to sit down. She didn't look pissed, instead she had more of a look of concern on her face. She looked at Beth for a second and started talking.

Mom: Beth honey, I know you are 18 and almost done with school, but I want to talk to you about a couple of things I have noticed lately. I know kids your age do some wild things and experiment in different ways with different things. I don't want to butt my head into your personal life, nor make this uncomfortable for you. But here it goes.

Beth felt her stomach doing somersaults. "Oh god, here it comes. I am finished." she thought. She did all she could do to not cry.

Mom: I have noticed you twice in the past couple days acting out of character for you in my opinion. I say that because these past couple years you and I haven't been as close as we used to be and I am in the dark about things you are into these days. I regret that we aren't close like we were when you were younger but this happens sometimes with teenagers. But I want you to know I love you as much as ever and I still consider you my little girl even though you are an independent adult on the verge of going to college.

Beth had no idea where this was going now, but she was still terrified.

Mom: Beth, last night as I was coming out of the bathroom I saw you walking upstairs with a bottle of wine in your hand. I don't really care about the wine, especially when you are home and safe, but you were completely naked when you did it.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" Beth screamed internally.

Mom: You usually are dressed like you are now, comfortable clothes that cover most of you. So when I saw you walking through the house naked I thought it was very confusing. Not that there is necessarily anything wrong with walking around naked in your own house, especially when it is just us girls here and your step-father is out of town. But it wasn't the first time I saw it.

"OH FUCK"!

Mom: I was pouring my coffee the other day and saw you come in from the garage and once again you were completely naked. Now, this too isn't necessarily a horrible thing. I have at times put in laundry and decided to wash what I was wearing too and walked from the garage to my room naked. After all, it is my house, and your house too. Again, a lot of time it is just girls, and we are adults. And if you are trying to get a thrill out of walking around naked that is also fine, believe me I don't want to butt into your sex life.

This conversation was agony for Beth. Normally she would just shut down any attempt from her Mom to pry into her sex life or lack their of. She had done it when her mom pushed her about prom, or any chatter from Amy if Beth was seen with a guy. But she was caught naked twice, and there was going to be something bad on the other side of that piece of paper. So Beth sat there in silence, hoping the ground would swallow her whole right then and there.

Mom: If there is anything you want to talk about I am here for you, but I know you are private about these things. Which is ironic since I saw you walking around the house naked. But that isn't what I am concerned about. If you want to walk around naked from time to time, it is your house. But when you came in from the garage I thought I heard your car running and didn't see your keys. Then I realized you might not be just messing with the laundry while naked. I was worried you were outside. So I checked the security camera on the computer. And honey, when I saw this I was really worried. This is not normal, and is disrespectful to our home.

Beth's mother flipped the piece of paper over as Beth was on the verge of an anxiety attack. She knew what she had done outside that day. And she was about to be called on it. She was ruined. She wanted to die.

Mom: Now, I thought it was a little weird that you started your car way before leaving for school, especially since it is almost summer. And it was beyond weird that you did it naked. But peeing while naked in the shrub bed in broad daylight is lewd and disgusting. And we need to talk about why you did it and what is going on with you.

Beth: Oh my god! Noooooo!

And with that Beth got up and ran up the stairs as fast as her bare feet would take her and crashed into her room and locked the door. She didn't care at that moment about her rules, about taking her clothes off in her room. She ran to her bed and started sobbing. It only took a few days but she managed to ruin her life with her twisted sexual proclivities. She heard her phone beep and she looked at it while still crying. It was a text from her mom.

Mom: I know you didn't expect to be caught, so take some time to yourself. But this conversation is not going away, and needs to happen today. You aren't in trouble. But we need to talk about it and your behavior going forward.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Beth whimpered out loud. She continued to cry while she lay on her bed. She was clothed in her room for the first time in a week. She didn't even think about MistressK and whatever punishment awaited her.

The girls were watching the video and were very confused as to what went on. Amy was sent on a recon mission around the house to see if she could pick up anything and came up empty when she reported back. The girls had to find out, and the only way they knew how to get an answer was to exert their control over Beth. So they let her lay in Bed for about an hour to get all of the crying out of her before they resumed fucking with their clueless victim. The computer chimed and Beth's phone buzzed at the same time. The messages were sent simultaneously to get her attention.

MistressK: You better have a good reason why you are wearing clothes, slut. And you better fix that now or there will be hell to pay. You already have earned a punishment and any delay will make it worse. Now strip!

Beth cried out some more as she said "Ugghhhhhh. Why me?" She looked at the phone and reasoned that she couldn't afford any more problems right now even though she wanted to tell MistressK to fuck off. She was caught, and at first she thought "oh well, how can it get worse?" But then she reasoned that she had much more to answer for beyond walking through the house naked and peeing in the bushes if all of her videos were released, especially the one she made last night. Right now it was just her mom and a few glimpses of her naked. She resolved that she needed to do her best to keep it that way.

So with frustration Beth pulled off all of her clothes and threw them across the room in anger as she felt the shame of being naked for an unknown onlooker once again. She crashed back into her bed and started to cry again, only completely naked this time.

After a few more minutes her computer and phone started to chirp again. She cried some more in desperate frustration as she started to get up and see what her blackmailer wanted.

"What now?" she thought as tears streamed down her face.

She got to the computer and saw a message waiting for her like she expected.

MistressK: Well slut. Explain yourself. First, I want to know why you are so upset. Maybe I can help. But second, I want to know why you thought you felt you were allowed to cover your fat ass with clothes in your room despite your rules.

"Ugh" Beth cried out loud. Where would she start? She was openly bawling and the girls knew something had really shaken her. As worried as she was about her mom finding out, she was more worried about what MistressK would make her do when she found out about her mom's discovery. As well as she should have!

MistressK: Now slut. Or a second punishment. If we get to a third I will start releasing some videos.

Beth: No. Please. Ok. I am sorry mistress. I didn't mean to disobey you but I was very upset and I don't know what to do anymore. My life is ruined!

MistressK: There there, slut. Tell me all about it. But now, or you know the consequences.

Beth: Ok. Please don't. My mom just said she saw me last night getting a bottle of wine downstairs when I was naked! And that isn't even the worst part.

The girls were a ball of anxiety right now. They were eating up Beth's misery at getting caught, but they were a little worried that this could put their fun in jeopardy.

MistressK: Really? What else happened?

Beth: She said she saw me naked downstairs the other day. She thought I was coming from the laundry which I guess is normal in her world, but she heard my car running so she got curious and looked at the Ring camera footage from the front door and she saw me start my car naked! Then she showed me a screenshot she took of me peeing in the front garden. That is the part that has her pissed! Oh my god! I am so screwed!

The girls were intrigued by this. She was caught. This was supposed to happen at some point. But what did Beth mean by "That part had her pissed?". What about the rest? Her mom wasn't pissed about her parading around completely naked while stealing wine? Naked laundry is normal? What?

MistressK: What do you mean "that was the part that pissed her off?". What exactly? You know what, I want you to tell me exactly what she said? But first let's lift those pale tree trunks you call legs in the air and spread them wide. I want to see the pink bottoms of those bare feet you are so proud of and that bald pussy of yours. Then you can start playing with yourself while you tell me everything exactly how it happened. So let's get those legs in the air, I want you to feel comfortable. After all, this is your natural habitat isn't it slut? An exhibitionist that is naked with her legs spread as she masturbates openly while someone watches. So get comfortable slut, and start talking!

Beth started to cry some more as she timidly spread her naked pale thighs apart as she lifted them in the air. She winced as she got in position with her feet held up high like she was told. She cringed in horror at yet another obscene display of her naked body that seemed to be having less and less opportunities to be clothed as these days went on. Once her legs were in the air she started to slowly circle her clit. After the shock of being caught by her mom her pussy was bone dry for the first time in what seemed like forever, but she knew that wouldn't last long. Not the way her sick mind worked. And her sick mind scared her as much as MistressK at the moment!

MistressK: Good girl. Now start talking. And don't break this position until you are done. I don't care how bad it hurts.

Beth whimpered some more, sighed, and started telling the story of her recent humiliation. The worst one yet, since not only was she caught, she was caught by her mother. And her and her mother were very different people.

So Beth went on and told the story with a trembling voice. Not long after rubbing her pussy in the lewdest position she could think of she became very aroused. From there, when it came to the embarrassing details of what had just happened to her, she didn't leave out a thing. Being caught naked stealing the wine. How her mom didn't think that was a big deal. Being caught walking in from the garage naked. How she thought Beth just put the clothes she was wearing in the laundry and walked through the house naked. That it was normal and her mom did it all the time. That walking around naked in your own house is no big deal, especially when it is just the girls at home. That it was ok to chase a seek thrills by walking around naked, but Beth's mom didn't want to butt in. That stepping outside nude for a quick thrill was ok. But peeing naked in the bushes was off limits.

That was what the girls took in from the story. And they loved what they heard. They texted ideas back while giggling with excitement. The potential for fucking with Beth in her house just went through the roof. They were also giggling with amusement as they watched Beth making a naked masturbating fool of herself yet again.

Beth was now panting with lust and exhaustion. She was grinding her hips against her

hand as the humiliation of her mother catching her caught up with her twisted libido. And she was sweating and in pain from holding her body in this awkward and embarrassing position. Her legs started to shake as she struggled to keep her feet in the air, jiggling her thighs non stop as she shook. Her nipples were like skyscrapers on her heaving chest and were practically buzzing. Finally, after she finished spilling her guts she started to beg. She couldn't hold this position any more but she didn't want to be punished for failing a task.

Beth: Please. Can I put my legs down now? This hurts. I can't do it anymore. Please. I did what you asked.

MistressK: Oh fine you fat cow. You would think for an athlete you would be stronger. We know you are weak mentally, otherwise you would have some clothes on now and you wouldn't have your ass owned by me! But I guess you are weak physically too. Put them down and keep them spread. And keep at that sloppy pussy. I knew you would be soaking yourself in no time. You are so predictable.

Beth wanted to scream at being called weak. But she was so horny, the insult turned her on more. She once again wondered what was wrong with her for getting off like this. She put her legs down and felt a mix of relief from the pain and revulsion from her bare soles making contact with the cold and sticky floor. This reminded her she needed time to clean this room.

123456...8