All Comments on 'Beth's Disgrace Pt. 07'

by Drazenpet23

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
xabbu123xabbu123over 1 year ago

Thanks drazenpet23! So excited to dive back into Beth's world. You are such an amazing writer

xabbu123xabbu123over 1 year ago

Thanks Drazenpet23! So excited to dive back into Beth's world. You are such an amazing writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Drazenpet,

Thank you for chapter 7 .

Do you or does anyone know if LES ever wrote any more Gretchen stories? The one on all CMNF beach club is my favourite of LES’s stories and I am intrigued by their comments of more to come.

Please continue your sorry as I keep coming back looking for updates.

Best regards

Fred

humiliationloverhumiliationloverover 1 year ago

Thanks again for your wonderful work!

Especially loved the bathroom masturbation scene, would love it if she was to really hump the toilet to get of, but maybe that would be to fast.

Of course this is a fantasy story so I am looking forward to the unrealistic stuff.

To bad I already finished this part so it's back to waiting again.

Really love it and I am looking forward for your other story you teased abaout

MusicBox1978MusicBox1978over 1 year ago

Loved the story, loved the part where Beth stood in front of the window and masturbated. Maybe next time she will use the suction dildo. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good addition! Nothing too outlandish or unbelievable, and the pacing was solid. I like how she ends up getting herself in all the trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good! I hated to get to the end and knowing that it'd be weeks, maybe months before the next installment would be posted.

Definitely two thumbs up. Everything was very believable and nothing pulled me out of the story. The bathroom scene was fun and I'm curious to see what happens with this clothing control biz. What will the mom do now that we're learning she's a bit kinky?

cradulichcradulichover 1 year ago

You continue to produce great chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can continue to add new rules, such as needing to be naked in the school corridor for 10 minutes every day, or dancing naked outside the door

patriot1457patriot1457over 1 year ago

Amazing as usual, would love for Mrs bliss to be more involved

harc70harc70over 1 year ago

I like the story quite a bit. Can't wait to see when she has to wear her butt pug to class each day. Also you could have her trim her shorts until they are basically Hooters girl thong shorts (or smaller).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have Beth as a new rule that she must strip naked outside her car and put all her clothes in the junk, any time she goes anywhere with the car.

cyberphotocyberphotoover 1 year ago

Add it each morning if she wants to Cum, in school, she will have to bring 4 items of clothes to toss in the trash each day, like a whole outfit each day, Also as new punishment make sure to create a site where all the videos will be uploaded too, and every time she screws up as a punishment she as pick someone the link goes too.

cyberphotocyberphotoover 1 year ago

On video as an added punishment, if she wants to Cum, she has to a video where she drops the rest of all her shoes and socks in the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The main goal seems to sink Beth into this life more and more and to also empty all her clothes into the trash before she heads off to college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another good chapter. As for the rules one I think should be changed is windows up in the car (heat on or off doesn't matter) with them down runs a more excited Beth thinking she could be seen easier. maybe even a trip through a drive thru. I wish mom would have known she was caught pleasuring herself, that would have been a great conversation between them and ammo for Amy and mistress k to maybe bring her to her knees as well. I am glad K saw the clip of Jenna hopefully she to will be answering to Mistress as well. The bathroom soon with toilet was awesome, then saying soon it will be in the boys room . the Miss Bliss scene was great, seeing how Jenna is as submissive as she is I am surprised that she hasn't told Miss Bliss about everything and Miss Bliss take some more private time with Beth. I wish my fantasy mind worked as well as yours please keep it up and thank you for sharing.

Pappasleaze

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get Beth signed up to do nude modeling for her Art Class

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I check it almost every day for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter … even more so that magening a summertime June as it is snowy and cold outside atm in Jan here …

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this person "Have Beth as a new rule that she must strip naked outside her car and put all her clothes in the junk, any time she goes anywhere with the car." Meant to say put the clothes in the trunk of the car. But I agree with one of the latest people, yeah I think adding she always has to keep the windows of the car down from now on, will add even more exciting things to happen, like when a truck or suv drives next to her, also I think you should have it, that she is pulled over by the cops, it is not illegal to drive with your pants down so that would make it just great scene when the cop comes to the window of her car, I agree with the drive-through window, and she should be made to do it naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a great sequel! Above all, don't delete the rest of his week until graduation, for the next chapter!

Chapter 7 was pretty quick to read, but it managed to get us on our toes for Chapter 8. And I think most will agree that you're digging into the last week of high school as much as possible! As a kind of final bouquet of his high school life before starting his university life.

"As a small downside", I found that the phases where she is in class are too fast and not deep enough.

I would like more adventures at school, more difficult situations in his classes.

I'm looking forward to Kim and her friends pushing Beth deeper into humiliation for her last week, it should be memorable!

I would also like to see other schoolmates involved in her humiliation, such as PE class and biology class...would be good predicament bases for Beth.

I really like the loss of his clothes so crescendo!

I also like the fetish side and his humiliation with the fear of being barefoot, it brings him additional vulnerability, it's a subject to explore in depth!

In short, I expect a lot for the next chapter, don't rush! Even if the wait is long, you will be all the more rewarded!

reader_xyzreader_xyzover 1 year ago

One comment: don't stop writing.

meldollmeldollover 1 year ago

Wow, you are an incredible mind and author! What a wonderful story. The pacing is tremendous and you’re treading the realistic v fantasy line beautifully.

Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read all your chapters so far its a very good story. I understand you want to explain the personal humilation beth goes thru with each task and what her thoughts are. This chapter I feel you got lost in that thought process. You don't have to get into such detail about her thoughts. You have other chapters that explain those thoughts and emotions. Iv enjoyed your story so far thanks for writing it.

111Alexander111111Alexander111over 1 year ago

So far so good. In the next chapters, they could shave her head with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing job, you are a very talented writer. Love ist!

CaseyHeartCaseyHeartover 1 year ago

Still an extremely well-written erotic story, thank you for writing it and sharing it. If you'd like suggestions, even though Beth's attire is still socially acceptable high school students (especially boys) would definitely notice and comment probably in very vulgar terms. The volleyball team would also probably have a graduation party, or some sort of last get together, if that was something you were interested in exploring. But I'm sure whatever you come up with will be a lot of fun. And I'm on record as being very interested in where this goes with Jenna. One last thought, I don't know if it was deliberate or just a very minor oversight, but Beth's gonna want lube for that butt plug, and if it didn't come with some...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really really enjoy your story, so I was bummed at all that time between chapters 6 and 7. But thank you for not abandoning us.

As for requests i'd have is that the edging and denial be amped up. Maybe she can be given daily edging quotas and only be allowed to cum every few days or once a week. I'm sure we'll see her wear her butt plug at school, but it would be great to see her have to pack a dildo in her bag and ride it mounted in the stall. Would also be hot to see her become more desperate, maybe edging herself through her pants in class. Finally, my biggest request would be to have her be caught redhanded in the act of masturbating publicly on the last day. Perhaps being caught is so exciting for her, that rather than stopping or covering herself up, she explodes into orgasm in front of whoever catches her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice work! Keep writing the story you want to write and let the haters move on. Most of us are loving everything you come up with!

SxySlrSxySlrover 1 year ago

Always a pleasure to read a new chapter…

Might be too out there, but a vibrating egg with a chastity belt with a lock connected to an app…

So say, on a party, dance, grad ceremony, etc…. The egg can be turned on by remote control, can’t be removed because of the belt, can’t touch anything because of the belt and it’s public because they’re quite discrete if worn with the right clothes. Actually played with scenearios like this, so they are well within the realm of possibility for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the whole Beth series. Can't wait for the next installment. Thank-you so much for your efforts :)

alchemi183alchemi183over 1 year ago

My favorite series on Literotica at the moment! I love the humiliation. I especially love how she has to make a suggestion to make every challenge and rule worse for herself. The requirement for her bare pussy to be on the car seat whenever she's in the car is a big turn on.

Once she's graduated, perhaps a summer job? Of course, she'd have to do all sorts of risky things at work too. Maybe some of her coworkers could get involved. Maybe she and her step sister would work at the same place. Maybe it would include deliveries? (Where all the car rules would apply.)

In the winter, if it snows, she could be required to sneak around outside at night while totally naked. Maybe pee on herself while out in the snow. Seems like something her mother would NOT understand, so worse if she's caught again.

Ultimately, of course, whatever ideas you incorporate should be what turns YOU on, so keep doing your thing! Thanks again for this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm loving this story.

Humiliating clothes is my thing so in her last week of school I'd have mom helping Beth by having her wear a short skirt to start the week but each evening Mom could shorten it by an inch. Similar with a shirt. Make it more cropped every day. Oh, and no underwear, ever, under any circumstances.

So by her last school day she's wearing a skirt that doesn't nearly cover her ass even while stood still. And a shirt cut just to the underside of her boobs. Any time she raises her arms... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So far Beth's wardrobe has lost now 4 pairs of socks, 1 pair of jeans, 1 shirt, 1 sweater, 1 bra, 1 pair of panties, 2 pair of sneakers, then cut off the legs off one pair of jeans and sleeves off one shirt, and ruin 1 pair of shoes with filling them with soda, and it sounds like she going lose a lot more of her wardrobe coming up until there not much left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She should have a list of rules she needs to recite back at any time, and always follow, and should be punishments if she does not follow them, and also she should be forced to start accounts on many websites and post all her photos and videos online and keep posting more as punishments.

NSFW_PirateNSFW_Pirateabout 1 year ago

Could you share a Beth look-a-like? I'm having some difficulty imagining what she looks like.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23about 1 year agoAuthor

https://www.deviantart.com/mickeyphlegm/art/Sometimes-You-Eat-The-Bear-Sometimes-ect-880316747

Something like this. Maybe taller. A lot of pale skin to spread wide in those legs. Big tits. Big ass.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23about 1 year agoAuthor

Or think Ulysse G from nude in public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hows your other story coming along? Cant wait until its ready!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't wait until the first serious exposure to others at school. God I hope she gets seriously ruined in a situation where she ends up crying and masturbating in front of a group. At a minimum. She so deserves it don't you think ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any update to when the next chapter will be out? I keep checking back everyday! This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read in this genre. I love the slow burn of it, which makes it seem more realistic. I love that they keep her horny and denied, pushing her to make more and more degrading decisions just to be allowed to cum. I would love to see the girls deny her for at least 24 hours if not 2 days. I could only imagine what Beth's depraved mind would come up with if she was kept horny and on edge for over a day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nice job keep going pls

Mslave36Mslave36about 1 year ago

For everyone looking for a new Chapter, everyone is in the same boat, if you look at the trends, a new chapter comes out about every 3 months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good point Mslave36. - greg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great job mate!! This series is so much fun to read! Hope you have a great night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Author please share how's the new chapter coming along? Is it halfway through or 90% complete? Anything?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best one yet! Thank you for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!

gyuggyugabout 1 year ago

Lookinf forward next episode :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No signs of author. Looks like he has abandoned this request.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any updates on next chapter dying to know what's next for Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Рассказ супер, автор, отзовись пожалуйста! Чего ждать или не ждать.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23about 1 year agoAuthor

It is coming along slowly.

NudekinkNudekinkabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the update

Mslave36Mslave36about 1 year ago

Take your time, enjoy your writing! Cant wait till the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yes, thank-you for the update :) See how many of us check every single day for the next installment. You've got addicts here :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG please please please please get out the next chapter!! Mama needs her fix!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Take your time! Thanks so much for the update! So good!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I still check on this almost everyday for updates! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The update better be amazing. I'm going insane waiting!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

…. Maybe just post it a small amount at a time so we can get more content over the lang periods between. I would rather a page ever two weeks then 6 in 7 months…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it!!! So amazing! Thank you so much for this series! I just found it but I looks like you have loyal fans! :)

cradulichcradulich12 months ago

e yu are going to continue. This is really a great story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I too prefer page ever week rather than a chapter in 6 months

MusicBox1978MusicBox197812 months ago

Just be patient, he already said he is working on the next part. Let him write on his own speed and let him enjoy the creating process.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The wait is killing me. Ugh

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think it ends here. Writer is out of idea, time or motivation :(

cyberphotocyberphoto11 months ago

I think everyone that been so negative about the wait needs to shut the F up and stop the freaking BS, Drazenpet23 can take as much as much time i needed, it is their story and no one else, and no one knows what going on in RL aka personal life, so go find another story to read in the meantime and stop being dicks to Drazenpet23, yes we all want the next chapter and it will comes when it comes, it, not the only storyline people are waiting for next chapters, it just happens.

NudekinkNudekink11 months ago

The writer has mentioned many times he has a pretty good where things are going. He is simply human and has other things/ responsibilities. Be patient.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He wrote about a month ago that it was coming along slowly so all there is to donis wait. We are al going crazy to know what comes next and how Beth will be humiliated next so give him the time he needs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I too am going crazy. Waiting. We should all pay him $10, to encourage him. I'm sure there are a LOT of us eagerly anticipating his next episode. He'd get hundreds and hundreds of dollars I'm sure. He has done a VERY good job of this multi-part story. But I totally relate that this is very hard to wait for. Anticipating. Anticipating. Checking back. LOL. But NO WAY this author has run out of ideas. This person is a perfectionist, and wants things 'just so', and the finished product by such a person is what we are all totally in love with. So hard waiting though. But necessary for this sort of quality. Yup. Lol.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet2311 months agoAuthor

I swear, still working on it. Summertime is tough to find the time.

Serenity_Serenity_11 months ago

Absolutely love when the author checks in like that! Thanks Draz for checking in like that!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

TKe your time we get it! Hope you get to enjoy your summer!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really appreciate author providing the update on progress and the fact that it's still going. Glad to hear that.

Mslave36Mslave3611 months ago

We all really do appreciate the Check-in. We love your work, Enjoy your summer!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes, echoing the others here, Thank-You for letting us know that you are still working on it. - greg

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In final part, make mistressk identify revail.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good story I do believe the sister could start walking in and find her now openly surprise Beth and explain to her sister what's happening but the sister will be more helpful but not really.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG I'm going crazy waiting for the next part. I check back daily! LOL. THE PAIN!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Im patiently waiting for Beth to become a public whore. Cant wait

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ya, I hear and share your pain. At least we know that with this good author, he'll eventually get time and deliver a knockout next installment. With pretty much all other authors here on literotica, my experience suggests we have no similar level of certainty - regretably.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet2310 months agoAuthor

I am posting whay I have done today. A little shorter but still 40 pages typed. Maybe a bit rushed at the end of the chapter, but be prepared for things to step up a few notches to say the least. Probably be up in 2 days or so.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!

Mslave36Mslave3610 months ago

Thank you for working so hard on this story! Many of us really hope this story is still something your enjoying writing and your also finding the time to be friends, family, and enjoy your summer! Cant wait to read the next xhapter!

Drazenpet23Drazenpet2310 months agoAuthor

Story has been rejected for a reason I dont understand. I guess it will be a few more days. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG. That really is awesome (to use a much overused word by I truly mean it !). Feel I don't deserve this. I mean, it's not Christmas or my birthday. Or whatever other special days you can name. Can't wait to read what you have written. Thank-you. Thank-you. lol.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

thank you for letting us know. waiting for so long, glad to know. I hope its more risky and on new level slutty

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do they not explain why it gets rejected? That is frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm sure it's worth the wait!

It's one of maybe only 2 or 3 stories worth reading here these days.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

wt hell.. Literotica really needs to loosen up. sorry mate. I hope you dont let it affect you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While we wait :)

What is your top 10 stories ?

Drazenpet23Drazenpet2310 months agoAuthor

Submitted again. We will see. I think I know what their issue was, had to do with mentioning a certain product by brand name, but I'm not entirely sure. I hope it works this time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How long does it take for a story to be uploaded

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your efforts are truly appreciated Author. Turnons: A game of dares, I thought referenced some fitness device by Brand, successfully (without rejection), but I could be wrong (as I am not very current in that consumer space). Just saying, in case it IS rejected again. But I sure hope it goes through this time. Hoping, hoping, hoping, cross my fingers, cross my toes, cross my eyes, right over my nose ... - greg

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fingers crossed! :-) we all love to see the effort you put into this chapter

NudekinkNudekink10 months ago

Thanks for the update fingers crossed your story is great.

Submissive_LindaSubmissive_Linda3 months ago

Loving her new dressing rules, cant wait till Beths mother makes them shorter and shorter. Made me cum when Beth was humping the toilet at school.

And even better I made myself standing naked at the window with open blinds when the trash was being collected, what an amazing thrill was that. Was wearing my harness with my wand vibrator, my hands locked behind me and my feet spread against the radiator. Locked myself for 1 hour sharp. Have to admit the window is not 100% clear sight from the street, but if I can see the street other people were able to see me! Came 2 times, one time quickly after locking myself in place and the 2nd time when the garbage was collected every single minute wishing I was Beth. Glad no one walked in on me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrazenpet23@Drazenpet23
Long time lurker on mainly this sight and some others as well. Love stories about public nudity, public humiliation, and enforced nudity. After years of reading stories and wishing they were just a bit different here and there to line up with what I like, and wishing authors...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES