All Comments on 'Betrayed and Enslaved Ch. 03'

by JorgeJog

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm still here reading, but only because you're such a good writer. Your tags really should include extreme sadism among them. This is certainly not just Dom/sub fetishism. The character, Joe, is such a sadistic monster it's upsetting to continue reading this story. The fact that after just two days Brandon has been through so much makes me think he will not last long. It certainly looks like Joe is adding more and more duties onto his former friend to just make him fail so he can torture him for doing so. As this is dystopian fiction, an unhappy ending for Brandon wouldn't be surprising. But if or when that happens, I hope you will first make Joe pay dearly for his betrayal and his cruelty. MLF

undies4lifeundies4lifeover 1 year ago

Your story is good, but I will admit this latest chapter brought me to tears of sadness. I'm uncertain if that is the emotion you are reaching for. But know that you evoking emotions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought about this story all day before I wrote this. I don't usually comment, but this was so upsetting to read that it made me cry through most of this chapter. I think you're a good writer, but Joe is such an awful person I just can't read this story any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting. Also, do you have any idea what dog food does to the human digestive system?

JorgeJogJorgeJogover 1 year agoAuthor

Guys, I'm sorry that the story is being so unpleasant for you. It's true that it's hard, and I should have warned you from the beginning. To make up for my mistake, I will do it in the following chapters.

The only thing I can tell you, even if it is a spoiler, is that it will have a happy ending for Brandos. Thank you for having followed it this far

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

I think Joe has somehow an anger issue, which is not good. Actually, Joe is not an experienced dom. Although I also feel sorry for Brandon (sorry, I did not remember the name and looked through the 1st chapter again), I guess Brandon may have an upper hand in the future, and he shall have a positive dom/sub relationship with Joe for both parties. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like that this story is dark!

slaveboy4serviceslaveboy4serviceabout 1 year ago

Thank you for writing this story. I'm enjoying it very much. I'm now surprised that if a society did really enslave gays then some gay men would take a slave for their own. Then they could hide in plain sight using the slave for their sexual release. So, this type of society would teach that gays are not humans anymore. So, many owners would end up like Joe, right or wrong. The owners wouldn't be trained to be kind. Just opposite. It is a hot story in the contents of the rule of the story. Of course, this is not real life and just a fantasy.

AbdelkaoolomocroAbdelkaoolomocro4 months ago

Joe was a bit harsh with the razor but I liked the cbt…. Like this story a lot, like the foot in face, footworship, ballbusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJorgeJog@JorgeJog
Interested in male dominance, especially psychological aspects, rather than sexual dominance. I am fascinated by power, especially the ABSOLUTE power of a man over another man or over a woman, something that in our current society, fortunately, is impossible. That's why most o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES