Betrayed by Her Stockings - Rewrite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was smiling as she handed me matching peep-toe heels to wear. She held me as I walked around the room until I was able to manage to appear capable of walking on my own.

She headed to the bathroom and came out with her perfume and dabbed some on my neck and wrists.

"Maria, I so want to give you a massive, sloppy kiss but we'll smear our lipstick. We have reservations for dinner before the show at a restaurant near the theatre. I'm sure there will be many dressed like you but none as beautiful. I love you."

Stephanie handed me a small handbag which she said she had put all we needed into as we headed to the restaurant.

I have to say that first walk to the lift, then through the lobby of the hotel was the scariest thing I have ever done. I knew I was blushing. I was grateful for two things. One, I didn't fall over on my heels, flaunting my red satin panties and secondly, I saw quite a few other men dressed, not quite as well as I was, obviously heading to the show as well.

There was one other matter which caused me concern. That red satin pantie was caressing my cock or clit as Stephanie had called it. It was erect. We had experimented with me wearing suspenders and stockings but never other lingerie items. The breasts forms bounced which set off my own breasts sensors. I was aware my nipples were erect.

Stephanie was very happy, "Look Maria, there are others heading to the show but you are the most beautiful. I love you so much!" as she hugged me.

At the restaurant Stephanie handled everything. She showed me how to sit gracefully without exposing myself. She quietly corrected me while I was eating so I did not do it in a masculine way. After we finished she took me to the bathroom to do our toilet and reapplied the lipstick as she had given me a very passionate kiss when we entered the bathroom. My clit was very excited.

At the show, it was everything my fantasy had been and more. Stephanie was holding me and lightly caressing my stocking clad leg and the flesh above. We sang along to the songs and everyone had a blast. After the show was over we were both on such a high.

We joined the crowd heading back in the direction of our hotel. Our dresses swayed as we walked with reckless abandonment. I'm sure quite a few caught the red satin covered cheeks of our arses. Many appeared to be heading into a club so Stephanie led me in as well.

On the dancefloor, Stephanie leaned in, "Maria, this evening has been the best evening of my life. I'm so wet, I want you but don't want to stop playing in public with you. I've seen so many watch you and wish they were me dancing with you," as she kissed me again, her hands feeling my bum. Later on, her hands would be under the dress cupping my bum. That sensation was fantastic, boosted by the fact so many could see her grind herself against Maria's clit.

I would love to say that I was a lady and did not reciprocate but I did sensually caress Stephanie's lovely bum both above and below the dress. Running my hands over her satin bikini pantie knowing others could see had my clit so aroused. Stephanie was as aroused as I was. I was surprised we stayed in the club so long.

Stephanie leaned into me, "I'm so turned on by our lesbian show arousing so many. I want to go so we can fuck but I want to stay and drive more erections and wet pussies. I'm going to make your dreams come true for doing this for me."

She grabbed my head and planted a kiss which almost reached the back of my skull. My clit was about to burst.

About half an hour later, she took me by the hand and led me back to the hotel. It was only five minutes away but it took us almost half an hour as we stopped in many doorways, kissing and feeling each other up. Her nipples could have cut glass as they responded to my mauling them. I was so aroused there was no thought of finesse. I knew her panties were soaking wet, mine weren't much better.

As we walked through the hotel lobby to the lift, her hand was caressing my bum. This was noticed by many at the adjacent bar. I was good, my arm was around her waist as if I had been caressing her arse, I would have fucked her there and then.

Once in the room Stephanie turned to me and gave me another super-hot kiss.

"Maria, I'm going to light up your lesbian world. I'm going to show how pleasurable being a lesbian is."

Stephanie took me into the bedroom and began kissing and caressing me. She was gently moving her hands over my body, paying attention to my breasts and legs. The feeling she managed to get through those breasts forms aroused my own breasts and nipples. As her hand ran over my stockings to my bare flesh, I was in rapture. She never quite touched my red satin panties. My clit was as hard as I can ever recall.

Stephanie stood off and dropped her dress. She was stunning in her matching red satin lingerie. I felt my cock grew another half inch at least. She came back and kissed me. I felt her unzipping my dress just before it fell to the floor.

Now our lingerie clad bodies were teasing the other's body. Stephanie kissed and bit down my body to my feet. She took off my heels which I admit was a relief. Kicking off her own heels she laid me on the bed.

"Maria, just follow what I'm doing. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Stephanie straddled me in the 69 position. She put her hands and mouth over my satin pantie as she ground her satin clad pussy over my face.

She said again, "Just follow me!"

I felt her mouth over my clit using the pantie to arouse me. She ran her hands around my bum down to beyond my stockings to my knees, teasing my inner thighs before returning to lightly stroke my balls. She did this slowly and repeatedly. It was very intense. I was breathing hard, like I had run a few miles.

I kissed her pussy through her pantie and ran my hands over her bum down to her knees and back, lightly caressing her pussy which became even wetter.

This must have gone on for at least ten minutes before she moved my pantie aside and took my big clit into her mouth and began to tease and stroke using her tongue and suction from her mouth. I knew I was close to cumming. She was teasing my bum hole and I could feel myself trying to get her to put a finger in it.

I moved her pantie aside and delved into her extremely wet pussy, searching for her clit. After only a few strokes Stephanie was moaning like she was about to come. I was able to get a finger into her cunt as another slid on by her bum hole like she was doing mine. It was also trying to capture my finger.

I so wanted to put it in but I was only to follow her.

After a few minutes, I could feel myself about to cum. Stephanie ground down harder on my face ensuring my tongue was licking her juices and her clit.

Incredibly, it was when she ran her fingertips over my satin clad balls, I came. I had never had an ejaculation/orgasm such as that before. I felt myself spasm at least five times.

Stephanie came as I ran my fingers over her satin clad perineum and bum. I almost drowned as she was so wet. I'd never known her so wet.

Within a few moments, Stephanie had turned round and held my head. She leaned in and kissed me forcibly. As she did, I realised she was allowing my sperm to mix in our mouths. Our faces were covered in her juices. After my initial shock and I admit disgust, I began to enjoy that we were sharing each other.

As I kissed her more forcibly, I could feel Stephanie relax. She must have been concerned at my potential reaction.

My whole body was alive to the sensation of the satin and stockings all over my body. Soon my or rather Maria's clit was rock hard again.

Stephanie moved down and moved my clit into her furnace. Her face was a picture of rapture and utter delight.

I took in the view. Her luscious breasts bouncing in the red satin bra, our suspender belts and panties were as one. The satin panties caressed my balls and bum hole. The feeling of stocking clad leg on stocking clad leg was amazing. The best sight though was Stephanie mauling my breasts in their red satin bra. I know it sounds silly but I felt it through the breast forms.

Stephanie was in no mood to take it slow. She fucked Maria using every bit of her clit to arouse her pussy and drag over her little button. Soon Maria was humping her just as energetically.

Stephanie was very vocal, "Fuck me Maria, fuck me Maria, grab my arse and pound me. Fuck me."

I did and it soon came a race to see who would come first. I lost but I was just three milliseconds behind her.

She collapsed down on me and we hugged for a few minutes before she lifted herself and went back into the 69 position. This time, I knew to expect to clean her up as her pussy brushed my lips. I did it slowly, savouring her juices mixed with mine. I even experienced the thrill of seeing my lipstick on her pussy.

As I kissed and caressed her pussy, Stephanie was cleaning Maria's clit which rose from defeat to become a potent weapon again.

She moved to lie on her back and pulled me between her legs.

"Mark, take me. Make me yours. Tell me that no matter what happens, I'm yours. Fuck me hard. Make me forget Maria!"

I took up the challenge. I started with long, slow strokes. The look of love in her eyes was something to behold but as I started to quicken my pace, add more power to my strokes, lust was added in abundance.

"Stephanie. You're mine. You always will be. I may let you play with Maria but remember you always come home to me. I own your body."

I began fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Her body rose to meet me. She was screaming in ecstasy, "Fuck me Mark, Fuck me Mark."

I almost thought the management would come banging on the door to stop us.

I fucked her hard for about fifteen minutes before I could feel the cum rising. I went even faster and harder. It was my finest aerobic exercise workout ever; I thought my heart was going to explode through my chest.

Stephanie came just before me. I exploded into her and collapsed on top of her.

We moved onto our sides and fell asleep.

Late morning we woke still huddled together. It felt strange to be wearing the lingerie and feel those breast forms caress my chest.

Stephanie was still on a high. She was kissing me like there was no tomorrow.

"Mark, thank you for yesterday. I had always fantasied about having a day like that. I'm so glad you went along with it. You were great, you looked fab. The show, the club was a big tease. I was just as aroused as the night you first made love to me. This time it was me taking it slowly. I would have let you fuck me in the aisle of the show or the club I was so aroused.

"Back here you let me be in control. I love being in control occasionally. What we did together was awesome, all my dreams had come true.

"Then, Mark, you fucked me to make me yours. I'm yours. I love you."

Stephanie started kissing and caressing me. My erection was about to burst my panties. She climbed on top and put me in her. She was kissing and caressing me as she rode me slowly, seemingly without effort until we were both close to boiling point. When her eyes met mine, all I could see was her love for me.

"Stephanie, I love you. I never knew I could experience such an evening. I was enchanted throughout, very aroused and ultimately had the time of my life. Now I'm about to cum again!"

We speeded up as I held her bum and smashed her down onto my cock. We were kissing so hard I'm sure our lips would be bruised later. I came first and had to finish her off by rubbing her clit.

After a long cuddle Stephanie started laughing. In answer to my look she said, "We'll have to undress you, take your wig off and clean your makeup off before we shower."

Cleaning that off took almost as long as putting it on. In the shower Stephanie made sure to clean every millimetre of my body so I had to reciprocate. Having sex in the shower is overrated but being playful isn't. My cock had recovered by the time we left the cubicle.

"Mark, my pussy needs a rest but I can blow you or you can keep it until later. It's almost lunchtime."

"Stephanie, I'll wait. I don't know how many shots I have left in me. I may need to visit the chemist for some Viagra."

She laughed, "I'm better at raising the dead than Viagra."

We dressed and headed for lunch. It was only sitting at the table I saw I still had the red nail polish on. Stephanie held my hands and didn't let me become embarrassed by it.

She had another surprise for me as she hailed a taxi and we set off to Old Trafford to watch a Man U game. Another thing on my bucket list. Rocky Horror, Old Trafford.

After the game, as we talked about it, the size of the stadium meant we didn't feel as connected with the play as we did at McDiarmid Park.

We returned to the hotel to freshen up and went out for dinner. It was a small romantic restaurant and we took advantage to tease each other. She had changed from her slacks to another dress which made ravishing her look like a good idea. I was able to caress her stocking clad thighs but made sure I never touched the very hot wet spot.

We were both randy when we left to return to the hotel.

Once in our room Stephanie told me to strip off and sit on the chair, she would be a few moments. I did as I was told.

She came back into the room wearing a sheer white babydoll outfit but still wearing a white suspender belt and stockings. She put some music on and began giving me a lap dance. As she gyrated around me I tried to catch her but was told house rules no touching.

As she danced she leaned in to caress me with her breasts and slowly moved her erect nipples down my chest. She knocked my hands away, smiling as I tried to bring her to me to kiss. She stopped about a yard away from me, giving me a glorious view of that fantastic, trim arse. She bent over displaying it in full. The pantie was crotchless. Her labia lips smiling at me. She slowly teased her hands down from her bum, over the bare flesh onto the stockings until she reached her ankles. She slowly brought them back up. All the time she was looking at me lovingly.

My cock was erect. She danced behind me and I felt her nipples run down my back as her hands teased the front of my chest before twisting, lightly my nipples. She was in constant contact with my body as she danced around me.

She was smiling as I tried to resist grabbing her.

At some point behind me she lost the babydoll top so a topless vision appeared. She danced in front of me, caressing and kissing her breasts for my enjoyment. She kneaded them, making her nipples even more erect. I could feel myself drooling.

She brought her breasts to my mouth so I could suckle them. I held her bum to stop her leaving with them. I felt her hand on my cock and the next it was in a very wet furnace. The wonders of crotchless knickers.

Stephanie moved up and down so slowly I could feel every ridge in my cock meet every fold in her cunt. I told her, "I'm not going to last long, this is sensational!"

She smiled and whispered, "This is for you, don't wait for me."

She started speeding up but what put me over the edge was when she squeezed her kegel muscles. I couldn't stop myself cumming.

When I had recovered, I lifted her and took her to bed. I was kissing her and caressing her, telling her how wonderful she made me feel. I was kissing her breasts, trying to see if her nipples could get any longer when I slipped out of her pussy. I kissed down to it and cleaned her with my tongue. I licked varying between light and deep caresses on her clit. I put a couple of fingers in as I played with her 'g' spot. Soon it was her time to cum. Her bum hole was trying to entice a finger or two in but we had never discussed that before so I didn't.

I crawled back up to kiss her. My cock had hardened so I slid in and began a slow, loving fuck. There was no need to speed, this was about being connected for the longest time possible.

Stephanie held me, running her nails down my back, grabbing my arse, whispering her loving thoughts into my ears. I was telling her how much I loved her. It took about half an hour but we both started to increase the tempo, the depth of my fucking as we drove on to a massive orgasm. I don't think I had much sperm left but I gave it everything. Stephanie had me controlled in a huge scissors as she humped and pulled me into her.

We were both spent.

It took a while but we recovered. We stayed cuddled together.

Stephanie asked quietly, "Mark, can I ask a question?"

I nodded.

"Mark, last night and tonight, you have eaten me after cumming in me. I was so worried last night that this would annoy you badly. We have never talked about it. Have you done that before?"

"Stephanie, I have never done it before. I have thought about it if it came about. I had reasoned if I wanted a girl to give me a blowjob I had to be willing possibly to share the outcome. If I wasn't I couldn't expect her to give me a blowjob.

"When you first did it, when you kissed me, I had several thoughts including disgust but then my reasoning took over. It wasn't so off putting or disgusting as I envisioned.

"I suppose like all things sexual; it has to be the right setting. Last night and tonight, you aroused me so much I would have done anything for you.

"Both your bum hole and my bum hole wanted to be fingered at least but you said to follow you so I did. I would have been happy for you to finger my bum.

"I love you. I love we can play together and not worry about others. We need to be open about our fantasies so we can play together. I don't need anyone other than you."

I kissed her passionately and she turned me onto my back, straddling my hard cock. How she managed to get him hard I don't know. She was facing away from me. I could see her bum hole open and close as she rose up. Her bum was perfectly framed by her suspender belt and stockings.

She sped up, gripping me with her pussy muscles. All too soon, I was telling her I was cumming. She half turned as she drove down harder. She was licking her breast and running her teeth over her nipple. I just couldn't hold it. I rammed up almost dislodging her as I came, a few pitiful drops despite the intense orgasm I had.

Stephanie quickly got off me and moved backwards, her pussy now on my face. I began eating her out as she began cleaning my cock and balls.

She cried out, "I love our taste." Soon she was cumming. I felt my head was going to break through the mattress so hard did she clamp down on me.

We fell asleep cuddled together and all to soon the alarm went so we could catch our train home to Perth. We did manage a quickie before we left the room.

Betrayal

(the following part is from the original but has been adapted as requested)

Stephanie moved in with me shortly after that weekend. I learned that she kept clear distinctions between work stockings, like the Charnos, M&S ones and the romantic, more sensual feelings ones like Falke, Le Bougeot and Levante. Not only that, but her lingerie also matched. Practical for work and more sensual or even downright naughty for pleasing us both.

Our love life was great. I loved to tease Stephanie by slowly working my way up and down her thighs. I would lightly touch her silky knickers but no more. When she had enough, she would have me remove her knickers and eat her pussy. She was always very wet. I always enjoyed the feel of her stockings around my head as I moved around her intimate spots, tasting her sweet pussy, nibbling the lips. She was very vocal and told me when to move to fingering her or even playing with her rosebud. It was shortly after the Manchester long weekend that she asked me to finger her arsehole. While she seemed to come more violently with both holes being fingered, she never indicated a wish for anal sex. Her ability to cum and cum again amazed me.