Betrayed by Her Stockings - Rewrite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time, Mrs Laing laughed, "You love hosiery don't you?" I nodded, incredulous that she knew that. "Your eyes have been following my legs whenever you had a chance!"

I smiled, "Busted!"

I apologised again as I was leaving for what I had done but felt it necessary. She told me that I had done the right thing and she would have everything arranged shortly to cut the balls off her soon to be ex-husband.

As I left, I called the security man to give him a heads up that the whore and the bastard were going down that afternoon. He laughed and said he hoped for a good show. "You take care of yourself."

I had a few hours to wait so I went to my vantage spot where I could see the comings and goings at the hotel. Just before one, the bastard arrived. Stephanie, his whore arrived about fifteen minutes later. Now I waited for the cavalry.

Just before two thirty, Mrs Laing turned up with three males who looked like they wouldn't take any shit and a female. I smiled she had covered the bases.

About twenty-five minutes later, I saw one of the men head to the bastard's car and drive off. Yeah! I could imagine what was happening inside but knew I could see it later.

Five minutes after that Stephanie came out with the female who appeared to be trying to console her as she seemed distraught. "Just wait, whore! I'll tear you a new distraught soon," I thought.

I headed off home to bring down the curtain on the production of 'the whore and the bastard!'

As I waited the security guy called and updated me on what had happened. As the bastard's wife was such a valuable customer, the manager told him to co-operate with her fully. He opened the room. She and her entourage went in. He followed. The bastard was lying on his back, between Stephanie's legs fucking her with a mouth dildo. She was wiping her stocking covered feet over his very small erection. There appeared to have been some sex beforehand as he was sure she was leaking some cum onto the man's face. He would check the video for himself later.

When Mrs Laing had asked he denied any knowledge of illegal taping in the room.

The whore had almost collapsed especially when Mrs Laing asked if she was Mrs Stephanie Thomson. The bastard hadn't known what was going on until his wife spoke. One of the men was recording everything so she has her evidence. At that I felt a sigh of relief.

Stephanie was asked a number a questions before she was escorted out by the female member of his wife's staff so she may be with you soon if you are at home.

Ten minutes later, I heard her arrive and the door opened. She had obviously been crying and was trying to hold herself together. She was shocked to see me.

"I thought you were playing golf."

"I learned something very troubling so I couldn't play. Why are you so upset?"

Never reveal what you know let them tell you, my game, my rules.

"Just some upsetting news, I'll get over it."

"A trouble shared is a trouble halved they say. Tell me and I'll try and help you."

"It's nothing to concern you. I'll be alright soon."

She had had her opportunity to come clean, no pun intended but blew it. It wouldn't have made any difference to the outcome but I may have gone a bit softer.

"Were you caught?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you've been fucking Mr Laing for months and having me pay for it."

She was startled. Her look said, "How did I know?"

"You can transfer the fucking money to the joint account now or I'll sue you both."

"You won't win."

I noticed she didn't deny it.

"Probably not but I'll make sure the court reporter is there. I'm sure the local paper will be happy to explain how the whore and the bastard tried to fleece the husband. Front page no doubt given the family he married into. I'm sure everyone will be happy."

"You bastard!"

"No, he's the bastard and you're the whore. Collect your stuff and go. Anything here this time tomorrow will be in the skip."

"Wait till I tell all your friends about your stocking fetish and what I did with you. Who'll be laughing then?" she yelled at me.

Calmly I replied, "If you do that, I give your sex tapes to all your friends, I'm sure they will love those."

"There are no sex tapes!"

I pressed the TV remote and she gasped. None of her friends would ever talk to her again. She would have to leave town.

When she looked at me all she saw was my utter revulsion and hatred for her. She knew I would do it!

"If I hear anyone saying you are blaming me for this, I'll make sure everyone knows what a whore you are. You are a fucking disgusting worthless whore! If you wanted out of our marriage you just had to say. You didn't need to fuck around behind my back. A street whore has more respect for people than you have for me. You like to bask in people telling you how beautiful you are but you are as ugly as sin in the inside where it really matters. You are just a cheap cunt for rent!

"Don't expect the bastard to want you. You won't want him when he is penniless. You were probably a cheap thrill for him, something to do in the afternoon. Seems he needed a dildo to please you, must have been really small. He's a fucked dick in every way.

"You destroyed everything you had and your future for a little dick. Crawl back into your sewer, you fucking whore!

"Leave your engagement ring and the jewellery I bought you. A whore doesn't deserve those.

"Never approach me or speak to me ever again. Everything from now on will be through our solicitors. Mine is listed on the paper I have just given you."

Stephanie was crying but knew I wouldn't lift a hand to help her. I was only just holding onto my rage so she grabbed what she needed. She returned the next day for the rest of her belongings. I ignored her when she told me she was leaving.

I hoped my dismissal of her from my life cut her more than she had thought it would.

She had known what my reaction would be if I found out but the question she asked was "how did I?"

Despite her repeated requests I haven't spoken with her since that day. Why would she think I would want to?

Stephanie's response.

The only time Mark has contacted me at all since that day was when he sent me a copy of his first submission, "Betrayed by her Stockings." No doubt to try and hurt me deeper than his words had done. They had cut very deep.

I wasn't a fucking whore. He knew that. I lashed out in response by saying I would expose his fetish. I never would have and he knew that. I was so angry at his words, at myself and at him.

What was worse after the event, Mark would not agree to speak to me, allow me to explain. When I collected my belongings the next day, he left our home and stayed in the garden until I left. He never uttered a word to me. If looks could kill, I would be dead!

I have tried to speak to him, using his solicitor as he requested, to explain why I did what I did and how his interpretation was incorrect. He won't entertain speaking to me. This is what hurts the most, my soulmate rejecting me without giving me a chance to explain. Someone who a year ago would have been open to listen to me has built a wall around himself to keep me from him. A wall he has spent a year building long before this happened. Mind you a year ago none of this would have happened.

I have never told anyone what I am about to say here. I have accepted all the blame for our breakup. Whenever I meet some of our friends and the question is asked, I say it was all on me. Perhaps I should have told them the truth.

But it was Mark I wanted to tell the truth to. To see his eyes, to know he knew I was telling him the truth. I realise that nothing I can say will heal us but if he doesn't know why, any future relationship he has will go the same way.

Mark and I had often read stories on Literotica together, especially "Erotic Couplings" couples enjoying playing with each other. We learned some things and used some of the stories to design our own games. Neither of us really liked "Loving Wives" the adultery, sharing partners styles. Why would you want your partner to fuck others? Why would they?

I read Mark's submission trying to understand his point of view. I couldn't. It was very cold, there was no love in any word just hatred for me. A bloody Police report, no nuance, no soft edges.

I read the comments of all those so keen to "Burn the Bitch." Why is there such hate for people who make mistakes?

The wiser heads asked, "Why if everything was so good did I have an affair?" I never had an affair!

Do I accept that I was in the wrong? Yes, I made the biggest error of my life. I lost someone I viewed as my soulmate. Someone I love to this day and will do until I die. Someone I was looking forward to having a family with. Everything lost!

Was I totally to blame? I'll let you decide.

For the avoidance of doubt, those who read his original story, I did pay all the money I should have transferred to our joint account, probably a bit more than necessary. I didn't pay at the time as I was mad at him, you'll see why.

I learned about his re-write through a mutual friend who was distraught that we had split up. She knew us together and saw we were soulmates. She thought if we were to fully split up, divorce there was no hope for anyone.

My solicitor informed his solicitor that the first submission was along the lines of revenge porn, a criminal offence in Scotland. If I did not have the opportunity to give my side of the story, he would raise this with the appropriate authorities.

My preference was to meet with Mark and tell him face to face, with an intermediary or a counsellor if necessary, but he wouldn't do that. As a result, I was given his re-write and am now adding my side of the story.

I hope when you read it, you will not be so keen to burn me. It is the truth despite what Mark thinks. Not only is it the story of our split but the only opportunity I shall ever have to apologise to him.

I do wish to apologise but written words cannot convey the true meaning and depth of any apology.

Most of what Mark has written is the truth. I want to correct some inaccuracies. There is also the area where our interpretations differ.

The first time Mark approached me in the club, I thought he looked good but then he opened his mouth. I was a little shocked as I had entertained the thought he could be interesting then he spoiled it by that awful chat up line. I turned away disappointed.

The time between our first sober talk, early dates and making love for the weekend, looks very quick. Mark's words deliberately make me look like a slut. I don't date often (and not once since we split up) and I don't drop into bed with just anyone. If you read his account of our heading for the meal again you will realise he hadn't felt my breasts previously on any of our dates or he would have known they are awesome.

I dressed like that and was very open about wanting him to bed me as I was already deeply in love with him. The feeling is the most intense I have ever felt for another human being. It is still there but Mark is not! I had never cum before with someone just caressing my breasts nor had I ever been so wet either.

The timeline between that first sober dance and that weekend was three months. Now some of that was due to his shifts but I wanted to set the record straight. I am not a whore! I have had three lovers including Mark.

I have always enjoyed sex but with Mark, there was something else there, a love which was as though our souls had merged when the galaxy was born. The sex was fantastic until close to the end. I have always had a need to have a period of

ascendancy in any sexual relationship. Not in any BDSM way but just able to break free from doing only what my partner wants to be in charge for a brief spell, being the driver so to speak rather than just the passenger.

I won't repeat all the things we did enjoy together but suspenders and stockings were a highlight for both of us. I loved the feel of him making love to me when he wore them. I suppose because of that I understood his enjoyment of me in stockings.

Among the many things I loved about Mark was that we could speak so freely, openly and he was so caring and thoughtful until he joined that bloody unit. It was because of those talks I knew he would love to experience the Rocky Horror Picture Show and attend Old Trafford.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show experience was one I went all out on for Mark's sake. I knew from our talks about various shows we might like to see, this was one of his favourites. He felt he would like to dress up like Rocky followers do. It couldn't be at Perth Theatre as he would be embarrassed to be seen both by colleagues and the parcel of rogues he arrested.

I found that there was a show in Manchester and that Man U had a game the following day. I managed to get tickets for both.

I took control. I wanted to give him his greatest fantasy. It was everything I wanted it to be and more to be truthful. I was in tenterhooks wondering if I had gone too far. All the planning, envisioning us both dressed, made me horny as hell and he got the benefit of that before we went to Manchester. A lot!

On the morning of the show, I was apprehensive to say the least. How would Mark react?

I didn't know what to expect. I had played with his senses, his fetishes but I never had any intent to do anything to him he would not like.

When I suggested shaving him, I was afraid, I had gone too far. Being out in public with stocking clad hairy legs would not be a turn on. Mark took a few moments to give me his answer. I thought he was going to refuse. Mark's agreement to play along was music to my ears.

If he had refused I would have stopped there. We would have gone in our normal clothes. Okay, I probably would have dressed volcanically hot!

I gave him the name Maria as it is close to Mark. Only Mark can say why he played along. If I can say, in my favour, I made him a very passable female.

When I made his face up, I couldn't believe how it changed him. I almost came when I fastened the bra on him. I had thought that may be a step too far for him. With the breasts forms he/she looked lovely. I knew Mark didn't have a problem with wearing suspenders and stockings. When I put the red satin bikini pantie on him, he was as erect as I had ever seen him. I had to give him a blowjob to quieten his clit down but also to stem the fire within me.

When I went into the bathroom to dress, I quickly gave myself a tremendous orgasm, I was so aroused. Normally, if I was masturbating, I would do it in front of him and he would wait until I came before diving into my pussy but I knew we didn't have time for me to redo his makeup.

I was astounded when I finished dressing him. As I checked us both out in the mirror, he looked amazing. I helped him walk about on the heels until he was comfortable walking on them. I was glad I hadn't gone higher.

As we went to leave the room, I could sense he was very nervous. I hugged and encouraged him but was also very glad to see other males had dressed for the show fittingly. This calmed him down.

The restaurant was great. Maria looked amazing and I was so happy to be "her" girlfriend. If she had tried to fuck me there I would have let her. I was so wet. I held hands with her and could feel both our pulses were racing.

The show itself was so unreal. I so wanted to play with her clit, rub my fingers over the satin but could only lightly caress her thigh. We hugged and sang throughout. Afterwards, I just followed the flow into the club but once in there my senses were so heightened. I loved dancing with her. At first, I kept my hands on the outside of her dress over her bum. I played with her breasts which turned me on so much I was leaking from my pussy. I saw others staring at her, desiring her but she was mine.

I was turned on by both men and women looking lustily at me as well. I was with who I wanted but it was great to be so desired. To my shame, I have never asked Maria how she felt. Did she feel aroused at the many who openly lusted after her?

I saw others dancing with hands under the skirts or dresses or some just in corset, stockings and panties. Maria had been following my lead. I grabbed her arse under the dress and felt those satin panties. I was close to cumming at that moment. If she had grabbed my boobs, I would have. When her hands did the same to me, I just had to grind myself against her large clit.

I wanted to take Maria back to our room but I was so immersed in the looks of lust from both males and females towards us I stayed there longer than I thought we would. If I had had a 'g string' on, they would have seen the flow from my pussy down my legs.

In our hotel, I surprised myself by my control, not just to fuck her straight away. I never had a conscious thought that after giving Maria a blowjob to end all blowjobs I would turn and kiss her. It was just instinctive. I knew Mark had been okay with kissing me after a blowjob but this was the very first time I had ever not swallowed immediately. As I opened my mouth to his, I realised what I was doing, I was in two minds. I was so turned on by sharing "us" but so worried about a possible bad reaction. He pulled away slightly and then relaxed. We snogged for ages before his cock needed another hosing down in my cunt. We shared those juices as well.

We did this on occasions in the future as well but only when we were really very, very aroused.

For clarity, the first time we made love and I licked and cleaned his cock after he had cum in me was the very first time I ever did that. I have only ever done that with Mark. It's our taste! I feel it was only because of our deep connection which enabled me to do that. It was instinctive. I couldn't do that with another person.

I want to point out to those who will say that Mark is not a man because he allowed me to dress him as a female or taste his own sperm. Mark is very much a man, he's very comfortable with his sexuality. I've heard a number of stories I wasn't meant to, so decry him at your peril. Mark's explanation of eating his own sperm makes a lot of sense. Maybe if you ate your woman they would eat you!

Mark is right to highlight his move to the sexual offences unit as the beginning of the breakdown in our marriage. I had asked him not to as we had seen so many friends, good marriages break down when the partner went there. I thought seeing the worse of human behaviour on a daily basis had to be responsible but Mark saw only the promotion dangled in front of him.

Mark wrote that he suspected I was already looking for a way out of our marriage when I tried to stop him accepting that job. I have never wanted out of our marriage despite the way he has treated me almost from when he started in that bloody unit. I saw the number of divorces and was scared. Intuition?

We had talked about having children but that move and his changed personality soon killed that idea. In hindsight, I'm glad we didn't although I'll always regret not having a mini Mark.

It was after that Dominatrix case that things began going really wrong. It happened fairly quickly but not overnight. After that case, Mark began not accepting me being having any control, instigating anything. He gradually stopped it by his reactions both in words, sometimes very cruel and by his actions. I couldn't even meet him at the door in my nurse's outfit. It was as though allowing me freedom to instigate sex meant I would turn into a dominatrix and beat him to death. We had played with some light spanking but that was more to titillate than punish. I would never hurt him.

I tried to get him to explain how he felt, what was it which was making him change but he never saw his attitude to us/me had changed. What was he viewing, hearing at work which meant, I think, he saw me doing to him, if not now but eventually?