Betrayed by Her Stockings - Rewrite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie distracted me when she was watching her favourite soaps (not my favourite tv) by stroking my penis for what seemed like hours with her stockinged feet before sliding me up her nylon covered legs to her soaking wet pussy. We would both come very quickly. If the wrong time of the month, she developed a way of using the soles of her feet and toes to caress and clamp the penis head before rubbing it in small circles. The feel of this with the sensual stockings made me cum and cum, often far too quickly.

We got into roleplay and I was often surprised when arriving home to be met by a French Maid who needed my assistance. I loved the white frilly crotchless panties she wore with that outfit. Mind you, the outfit did display her awesome breasts. She had a nurse's outfit which interfered with any diagnosis as my blood pressure was so high.

We included Maria time as well and other games where Stephanie had the opportunity to be in control. I always smile when I remember the night she tied me to the bed for three hours and put a silk blindfold on me. She stroked me with everything from a feather, satin, silk, wool, skin, microfibre cloths, panties and nylons but I was shocked when I felt sandpaper on my thigh. As I moved away I could hear her laughing. She blew me twice before mounting me and riding me to death. She liked to play with my rosebud but never inserted anything into it unfortunately as she had driven it wild.

I surprised her as a firefighter lifting her over my shoulder and running around outside. She was only wearing a see through nighty. I don't know if our neighbours saw us but if they did they would have loved how she looked and giggled. I was a very thorough doctor but the hint about her bum needing examined was missed by her.

We did have a lot of more conventional sexual encounters as well where we made love or especially after a night out came home and fucked we were so aroused.

I make it sound like it was only sex which we had in common. We had so much more, she's highly intelligent, very funny and we shared so many interests but allowed each other space for friends, other interests.

I was very happy, so much in love with her, I asked her to marry me. She said yes and we had a small, intimate wedding. The honeymoon was mostly spent in bed. Our lives continued and I fell more deeply in love with her every day.

About two years later, just over a year ago, I suppose things started to go wrong when I was asked to consider working in the sexual offences unit. Stephanie wasn't happy about it. We discussed it and she felt, while I was a great detective, I could let things get too personal so I would bring some of that home. It would affect us potentially badly.

She asked me to refuse it, "Look at how many in that unit have been divorced. Something has to cause that."

Despite all the misgivings, I accepted it as it was a steppingstone to promotion. Looking back, I wonder if she was wanting out of our marriage then.

Soon there was a big case where a female dominatrix beat a customer so severely he almost died. I played a big part in that so my star was ascending. It was amazing how many local worthies, prominent in our society, were clients of hers.

Within a few months of that, I realised that our sex life was not as it was. While it was still good some parts seemed to be missing but I never put the reasons for that together. I still haven't.

Some parts of my shift cycle meant we didn't spend a lot of time together but on the other side, we were often available through the day for each other as Stephanie worked flexy time so could take afternoons off. Recently, she had started going in earlier and finishing around one.

About four months before we split up, I thought something was far amiss but assumed it was because I was working on a serious case which was taking a lot of time and effort to trace the culprit. It was the type of case which gnawed at me, a young girl being sexually assaulted and left for dead. Fortunately, she had been found in time but like all on the case, I wanted the perpetrator. I knew my mood meant I wasn't the best to be around, but Stephanie seemed to understand. After nine days we found the culprit and things appeared to be approaching normal.

After initially reconnecting, about ten weeks ago, I felt the gap between us growing again and that has only widened since. I don't recall us actually making love since then or even in the couple of months before. Stephanie did relieve me but I noticed I seemed to be relegated to the office stockings which were not as smooth to run your hands or more delicate parts over. When I asked, she just said she hadn't changed when she came home. I was sure I still saw the romantic ones among the laundry. I dismissed my little voice saying, "Who's she wearing those for?"

On looking back the only time we had played in recent weeks was when I took her out, almost as if I was buying her services. The stockings felt rough and Stephanie seemed eager to get the dirty deed over and done with quickly.

A month before the split, on my second last night shift, I had managed a whole night of paperwork so came home on time and woke her with a cup of tea. She seemed surprised as she was normally away before I came home. We exchanged pleasantries but she didn't want to have any physical contact. She headed for her shower. I was putting stuff away and headed to the bathroom with fresh towels. The door was slightly ajar and I saw her in the mirror shaving her pussy. She had never done that for me. Alarm bells were now going off in my head.

I went to bed and pretended I was going to sleep as Stephanie came through, "What's your plans for today?" she asked.

"I'll probably spend some time on the golf range as the competition is a few weeks away. The lads are talking about playing tomorrow afternoon to get some more practice in."

She seemed very pleased when normally she would sulk at that. A quick peck on my cheek and she was gone.

After she left the house I got up. The first thing I did was check the laundry basket. I seldom touched the washing as she preferred to do it so she may not have hidden any evidence. I smiled as police speak came to me, I was on the case. I did do a lot of the housework, cooking and the gardening before you think I'm a typical pampered male.

I was shattered to find Stephanie's sensual knickers from the previous two days still there. Both had clear sperm stains. Now I truly knew. I photographed them and took a swab for DNA should I need it later. I left the basket seemingly untouched.

My friends and colleagues would describe me as laid back almost horizontal in fact but none would want to be the one I was after. I was relentless and extremely diligent. Many defence counsels would see my name on the Police report and tell their clients to plead to get the lowest sentence. Now I had my own case. I was going to find who the bastard was and ruin him.

Like many crimes the first port of call was to follow the money. After examining our bank records and credit card bills, I spotted my first clues. Stephanie hadn't made any payments to our joint account in almost four months. We used that for servicing the credit cards and general household bills and for our holidays although there wasn't much left. She had wanted to keep her own account so she could surprise me she had said.

There were payments to a local hotel which I never used. I added that up and began a sheet of dates, costs and where. I wasn't going to be ending up paying for the whore and this bastard!

When I checked those payments against my shifts, many were all one day later than when I was on nightshift. How long did it take payments to be debited? It seems they kept a lower profile when I was working during the day when I could possibly spot them. Now I had to find out who?

I knew she left work around 1pm so I set off to follow her. I was sure she wouldn't be expecting me to do that so it should be easy. I have a fairly nondescript car which blended in well. I saw where she had parked, found a spot to watch discreetly and waited for her. Just after one, she came out looking very happy, got in and drove off. It was soon clear she was heading to that hotel.

I knew a vantage point so headed there hoping to get there before she arrived. I hoped the man would be in his car which would give him an opportunity to find his name. As she pulled in, I was in a spot allowing me to photograph her and the bastard whilst not being visible to her. Damn! She must be meeting him inside as there was no one else in the car park. I'll give them their due, they were being careful. I had time, all the time I needed.

I recorded the time she arrived and later the time she left. Through my camera lens I could tell her clothing was slightly disarranged. I watched her leave and waited for the man. After twenty-five minutes a man came out and for some reason I took an immediate dislike to him. He appeared to be verbally abusing a female member of staff who had tried to get his attention. I couldn't hear what was said but the bastard's displeasure was clear.

I smiled when the hotel security came out. From his look, I knew he didn't take kindly to a man abusing a female so this could get interesting. The man continued his tirade but the security guy was taking quietly. I knew that was the time to watch out. If he had been trained properly he would know where every pain centre was and would be adept at holding them for just long enough to get control and for the person to realise the error of their ways. As the man's hand brandished towards the girl, the man stepped in and took what to a bystander would look was a light touch. The man instantly stopped and looked at the security man. He appeared to be in some pain. Not enough, I thought! The man must have decided this was a battle he was going to lose so seemed to apologise before leaving somewhat reluctantly.

From the staff's reaction, it appeared the man was well known but not liked. I hoped I could use that to my advantage.

The bastard got into his top of the range car and set off. I knew he had to be the person I was looking for because most hotel guests parked at the rear. The lunch crowd had gone and his was the only car which had been there when I arrived.

He was easy to follow and soon we were at a well to do part of town. Maintaining my distance, I saw him pull into a drive to a house which must have cost an arm and a leg. Noting the address, I carried on and returned home.

Stephanie seemed surprised I was home so early but I just said that I felt my back so decided to rest rather than force some more balls. Normally she would have offered to massage my back but there was no such offer.

When I asked why she was freshly showered she said she was sweaty from work and wanted to clean off. Well, I knew what sweaty work she was referring to. I was barely civil that evening.

Later that night at work, I checked the voters roll for that address and found the names of the occupants. She was well known as her family owned quite a bit of the town and many of the businesses. It made me think she was the money and he was a parasite. Soon he would probably be a former parasite! As it could be traced back to me I couldn't research him on the firm's computer systems so I would have to wait until tomorrow.

I watched Stephanie leave the house in the morning. I could see she was wearing sensual stockings so she planned their last rendezvous until my next set of nights. I would be waiting for her at her work again but for now I had some research to do. I also needed to see that security man but how to do that without tipping off the whore and the bastard?

On reaching my home, I found the laundry basket empty. All my shirts were washed and ironed, which I normally did myself. If I didn't already know, this would have seemed strange behaviour from her.

I found out a lot in the local newspaper but what intrigued me was the fact that the bastard and his wife were to attend a charity ball at the golf club on Saturday evening. From the photos it looked like he enjoyed a drink so I would feed some intelligence to the traffic police about the event. It would be the icing on the cake if he was caught. I later learned that they had almost caught him. He had blown just beneath the limit. His wife was not amused and was tearing him a new arsehole as he was supposed to be sober. They did catch five so it had been a worthwhile tip.

I was waiting for her and like clockwork she left looking happy and again headed to the hotel. I checked the car park and the bastard's car was there. The only cars which didn't move apart from theirs were the ones parked to the rear where the guest parking was. I was more than convinced that I had the right bastard so I made my way home.

When Stephanie arrived, she was shocked to see me. I pulled her close for a cuddle saying my back was bad so I couldn't play today. I could smell the sex on her despite her perfume. She broke away and said she was going to shower. When I suggested that was a good idea I would join her she shot me down.

The evening was frosty and as I hadn't had any sleep I had an early night blaming my tiredness on the painkillers. Stephanie never offered to massage me or any other assistance which previously she would have been happy to provide. In hindsight, I don't think she had offered anything like that in months.

Over the weekend, Stephanie asked me to take her places I normally would but I said my back was too sore, so she went off by herself. I wasn't going to pander to her, she was on her own as far as I was concerned.

I went back to work for the early shift on the Tuesday and got a massive break in my case. A call came from the hotel about a sudden death. I went along and after establishing there was no foul play, the deceased being in her eighties and in poor health the local doctor and her own GP conferred and a death certificate was granted.

The security man was happy as they could have her removed quietly so as not to disturb the other guests. When that was done, he invited me back to his office.

"What's on your mind?" he asked. This startled me but as I learned, he was a former cop so he may be able to read people like I did. I told him my suspicions and who I thought it was.

"What do you want to do with him?"

"I'm going to hang him out to dry though I would love to take a chef's flame thrower to his balls. I can't remove his balls and tourniquet his little prick till it falls off so I'm going to destroy everything he has. I'm sure his wife is not aware but her family solicitors will have made a cast iron prenup to avoid paying this louse anything if he strayed."

"What do you need?"

"I have the dates my card has been charged for this hotel. I think they were meeting here when I was in bed on nightshift."

"We hold our CCTV for a year due to the way people try and con us into making payments to them. This guy is a big arsehole and I would love to help you but what we have may be only them in the corridor, perhaps entering a room but nothing inside to say they weren't playing scrabble, strip or ordinary.

"The bonus is that we know the room or rooms as the business holds a few rooms for guests or out of town business partners so we know the cameras we need to access."

"That would be helpful but if we knew what room and could get a camera or two in it that would blow them up."

"When are you on nights again? I'll speak with someone I know who dabbles in that sort of thing. I'll ensure he gets the room we set up. Do you want to view the footage, something I don't encourage or just get the gist so you can bin the bitch and toast him?"

"I may view it but later. Let me know what happens. I have four nightshifts instead of seven on this cycle due to training. She wasn't happy but who cares about her. If you can have copies made for his wife, I'll deliver them.

"I hope that when confronted they won't want any publicity so won't go after how this information was obtained anonymously. I'll keep you out of it and if necessary take all the blame so let me know how it was set up so I can be convincing."

We finished our coffee, shook hands and I headed back to the station. Later I received a text saying they had corridor photos of the man and his female partner which they had emailed to me. It confirmed my suspicions.

The next few weeks were slow for me. I noted how Stephanie avoided close contact with me and became evasive when I began talking about our holiday which we still had to plan. The more she evaded the more I made suggestions which annoyed her even more. Which was the whole point! She always found fault in whatever I brought up but went ballistic when I suggested a clothing optional holiday.

Stephanie never wore her sensual stockings in front of me. It was a tough month so I was very glad when I went onto my next set of nightshifts.

Each morning I watched Stephanie leave our home wearing those bloody sensual stockings. I knew they would be caught by the cameras concealed in the room. I felt a sense of relief that this was almost over. I really wanted to meet the bastard and explain my feelings. That may happen in the future but with no witnesses' present. I hoped that he liked hospital food for he would be there a while.

Now my final nightshift was over and I already was aware of what the whore and the bastard had been up to. I had only watched the first few minutes, enough to see her lying in her sheer bra and panties on the bed with him approaching her. I had two SD cards with their sexual antics on them. I was about to deliver those to the bastard's wife along with the time and place where she could catch them later today.

I watched him drive off but waited for ten minutes to give him time to come back in case he had forgotten something. When he didn't, I walked to the door and rang the bell.

A maid answered and I asked to speak to Mrs Laing. When the maid said I would have to make an appointment, I told her I was a Police Officer, showed my ID and needed to speak to her now. The maid took me into the large entrance hall and asked me to wait. Ten minutes later Mrs Laing came down the stairs. She did not look happy and that would not change anytime soon I thought.

Before she spoke, I apologised for the intrusion but I had learned something which she needed to know about a person very close to her. She looked stunned but when she looked in my eyes she saw there was no subterfuge, just a steely determination. She told me to follow her to her office. Once inside she closed the door so we wouldn't be disturbed.

As I explained that her husband was having an affair with my wife which had been going on for at least three months, if not six, her face went from that "denial" look to "I'm going to kill that bastard." I explained that the evidence I had, as I handed her the SD cards would not normally be admissible but if she needed me to I would testify how I obtained it illegally. I hoped her solicitors could avoid that as I would lose my job at the very least.

I had typed out the room number, times they were normally there and who he would be with so she could confirm everything personally or have some others do so. She nodded.

When she asked what I was going to do with my wife, I told her that I would be waiting at home and would give her the option of explaining what had happened that afternoon. I doubted she would, hoping it would go away and then I would hit her, proverbially only hopefully, with everything. It made no difference to me, she was gone from my life, period. There was no chance of me changing my mind on that. I thought I knew how she would react, threatening to expose my vices but I had the SD cards of them so did she want her friends to know.