Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is for an X-rated movie," she said quietly, as if someone might overhear even though she was the only one home.

She read the article, finding it titillating. In fact, she found herself becoming aroused. While the reviewer didn't necessarily give it a resounding endorsement, panning the acting and the direction, he did mention his fondness for the actual action. He acknowledged that he rarely went into details involving actors and actresses' physical attributes unless it mattered. Most films he critiqued were based on the merit of the work itself, but since this was his first foray into the world of adult films, he felt obligated to give his honest assessment of all aspects of what he was being paid to watch and critique.

"He's getting paid to watch pornography?" she snickered, wondering how he stumbled onto so such a gravy assignment. Then again, being paid to watch any movie seemed to be a dream job come true for most.

Not that this reviewer wasn't good at his job. He had an excellent reputation and for what it was worth, he appeared to have taken this latest assignment seriously. His usual good humor was there. So was his biting sarcasm when necessary. It was exactly what she would have expected to read had he been reviewing an Oscar nominated film. This one just happened to be about sex. In some ways it was even more specific, the film seemingly focusing on one particular sexual act.

Betsy read with great interest his commentary on the stars. He described the female lead as being incredibly average; more of a suburban housewife type than a porn star. While he said she was attractive, and had many nice physical attributes, she didn't look the part of what one would expect to carry a film that had become a national sensation. The critic admitted that the only reason he was reviewing the film at all was because of the buzz that had been created as it opened in adult theatres across the country. To his recollection, it was the first time he'd heard of a movie like that being talked about openly amongst his colleagues from other newspapers.

It had been reviewed by many papers on the West Coast and then in both papers out of Chicago. When a New York paper picked up on trend, he felt compelled to join in. He admitted part of it was the sheer perverseness of the act. He insisted to his editors that a private screening wasn't what the film needed. He wanted to take in the flick in its natural element, so he made a trek to the closest adult movie house that was screening it. While he didn't say it made the film better, he insisted the experience was not only eye-opening, it helped him come to grips with the reasons one would go see a film of that variety.

Betsy found herself laughing out loud at his mention of 'coming to grips', certain that play on words was deliberate, and wondering if he'd done just that while watching. She continued reading his recap with that in mind, picturing him getting aroused while trying to scribble his notes one handed on a well-used legal pad.

His mention of the leading man made her stop and go over the line again. She never expected a renowned movie critic to be judging the penis size of an actor. But there it was in black and white. It was done tastefully, but it was there. He stated that the actor was handsome and virile, and that his acting, while deliberately campy, was serviceable to move the plot along. The review was also candid about why he was cast in the role. He had a huge member. And that was the crux of the entire plotline. How could something so big go where they stated it was going?

"I've never even heard of deep-throating," Betsy said out loud, almost blushing from hearing herself say it.

The reviewer concluded his summary of Deep Throat by stating that while it wasn't his normal cup of tea regarding what he did in his job, it wasn't all that bad. He started by outlining the negatives. The plot, revolving around a woman's quest for sexual freedom, was loose, as was to be expected in a movie of that type. The acting itself was a bit weak and the overall length was just over an hour, which was something he found incredulous. His opinion was anything less than ninety minutes wasn't enough to be considered a real movie from a narrative standpoint and he held that standard for anything he reviewed, X-ratings included. So, it got marked down for that slight.

On the positive side, where he slighted the film length sarcastically, he also mentioned the action. Indeed, the female star lived up to what the title of the film suggested, and that was saying something considering the enormous physical endowment of the lead actor in question. For that alone he couldn't pan the movie entirely. It promised something and she delivered... and then some.

There was also the scenery, and by that he was referring to the nudity. He felt one could do far worse than to see relatively attractive people having sex, mentioning how there were several big-name male and female movie stars in the world that had no business taking off even a shirt in a film. For good measure, he stated that if this was the sort of entertainment one was looking for, it was far better than most. He even stated boldly it was much better than some of the mainstream feature length films he'd seen so far that year, backed by big studios and high-dollar budgets, mentioning two by name.

Betsy was flushed when she finished reading the article. It was so well written for one, the critic taking far more time and using a lot more creativity to get his points across. After all, he couldn't use a lot of the words one would likely choose to make his case. It would have been easier, but this was a respected newspaper, not some adult magazine doing the review. Because of that she had to read between the lines, but it was clear with the movie title and the way he tactfully navigated the subject matter that the female character was able to take a big fat cock all the way down her throat. He practically raved about that part and that had her wiggling on the coach with excitement.

"How is that even possible?" she wondered, knowing she'd never been able to take more than five inches of Darren's length because his shaft was so fat. More than that, her gag reflex would kick in every time she tried to go too far. It seemed impossible to even consider it. Then again, she'd seen a sword swallower once in a carnival act. She always assumed it was a parlor trick, but perhaps she was being disingenuous. Perhaps there really was an art to it. If a porn star swallowed a huge cock and it was captured on film then it had to be true, didn't it?

Turning the page in the newspaper, she quickly scanned the movie section, looking for the advertisements. There were all the regular ones, listed like they usually were. But on the opposite page, in a section all to its own, there was a big ad placed for an adult movie house. And the film they were featuring was Deep Throat.

It really didn't hit home until she saw the printed playbill for the movie listing, the scripted title along with a picture of the lead actress on it making it stand out. It was just like any other one she'd seen in the paper, naming the director and other actors and actresses. But it also distinctly noted that it was rated X. And that alone made it stand out to her. Other than the title and that big X, it wasn't provocative in any way. But it made an impression on her; one she'd obsess about over the next couple of days.

She removed that part of the newspaper, folding it to show the location of the theatre and the show times. Then she took the rest of the entertainment section and folded it carefully as well, making it so the movie review was on the outside, above the fold. Taking them to her room, she put them in her nightstand, where she'd pull them out the next couple of nights, reading them over and over.

The next night, sneaking a chance to read the review again in her master bathroom, her desires finally won out over logic. Lying on the cold linoleum floor, she raised her dress, revealing she wasn't wearing panties to no one in particular. The only one home was Neil, and he was in the basement playing because it was raining outside.

Dipping her fingers into her pussy, she began frantically masturbating as she held the movie page in front of her. The woman in the photo was cute, but not gorgeous. Certainly, she felt she was much hotter, and that spoke to her. The reviewer said it. She was an ordinary homemaker type; the housewife next door. Betsy certainly could have filled that roll, and been more sexually appealing doing it. All she needed to do was learn how to suck cock better.

That's when it all came crashing down. She heard Darren's words in her head again; how he teased her about having to hold her breath... how she'd have to do it a long time because he'd be gone for a week. He'd even called her a great cocksucker, when it was now apparent that she wasn't. Not according to the movie review, anyway. Transposing that conversation in her head, Betsy took it to have new meaning. Darren was giving her subconscious hints; he wanted her to learn how to deep throat. He just didn't know it.

As soon as she thought that, she erupted, her body wiggling all over as she tried to stifle her screams. Thankfully she'd had the foresight to grab a hand towel from the closet, stuffing into her mouth and biting just before she came.

Panting shortly after, she picked up the paper she'd dropped, looking at the image again. "I've got to see that movie!"

That moment started her planning. She made arrangements with her friend Justine to take Neil for the weekend. She usually only did that the weekends they played in their monthly bridge club, which met on Saturday nights. Justine was a former next-door neighbor that had a child that was Neil's age. He and Brendan were good friends before they moved to a farm outside of town, and the visits gave them a chance to stay connected. Betsy even reciprocated, taking Brendan one of the other weekends a month to give Justine and her husband Vito a break.

This was different though. It was a bit longer, and it was impromptu. Justine was happy to help, as she always was, saying she wouldn't tell Brendan in case plans changed. Betsy agreed to do the same but she still went about packing a bag for Neil anyway, hopeful she'd be able to convince Darren to take her.

The question was how. He'd left after a fight, or at least a testy disagreement, and even though he likely wouldn't remember the details like she did, he might. She worried they might pick it up where they left off, and she found that thought unsettling. In her mind she needed to find a way to persuade him to take her, which meant convincing him that going on a weekend to Washington DC would be a perfect coming home gift after a weeklong trip to New York.

That premise was weak though, and she knew it. She could practically hear the reactionary groan he'd make from her request. After all, he'd be returning from the longest trip he made as part of his job, covering the most miles. To convince him to keep living out of a suitcase and drive even more would be daunting to say the least. She needed to find a way to get him to want to go. That meant getting his mind off of work and the nuisance of driving, and onto something more enjoyable as soon as he came home.

By Friday morning her mind was made up. She'd slept on her idea, coming to the conclusion that it was relatively solid. She wanted to leave no doubt what mood she was in, but more importantly, she wanted to make his day. That meant doing something so unexpected it would draw him in. If she could do that, she felt certain he would listen to reason. After all, the whole goal for what she wanted to do was going to bring more pleasure to him than her in the long run. With what she had in mind it was hard to imagine he wouldn't want to go.

She had a backup plan. She needed one in case Neil came home before her husband. It was unlikely, since Darren was usually home by noon on Friday's no matter how far away he traveled. But with the late start and the storms that ran up the coastline of the country the day before, she was concerned. When Darren hadn't arrived home by one o'clock, she began talking herself into the inevitability that she might have to go with plan B, and that had her upset.

She'd spent the vast majority of her day naked, her light silk robe on the back of a chair just in case. It was deliberately left across the room to make her feel more vulnerable; a mood she wanted to embrace as the hour approached when Darren would hopefully come home. She sat staring out the window, daydreaming about how much her life had changed over the last four years, and in some ways how similar it was to those wild experiences she'd had in college. She had no right to complain about him not being able to fuck her before he left that Monday. He gave her so much, and their sex life was incredible.

Still she wanted more. She'd been looking at the entertainment section from Wednesday's paper, having brought the two neatly folded parts she'd kept into the living room with her. She began to become forlorn. He was late, and it was getting close to the point that it was going to ruin everything. Plan B was not how she woke up thinking her day would turn out.

She was becoming agitated, but quickly caught herself. That was what led to the disagreement to begin with. She couldn't afford to go down that road again. Instead, she focused her attention on the street that ran in front of her house, hoping he would finally come home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She noticed movement out of the corner of her eye, his new black Chevy Caprice Classic slowly approaching down the street. Checking the clock on the wall, she was thrilled it was only one-thirty. He was a little over an hour later than she'd expected, but that still left two and a half

before Neil would get off the bus. It was plenty of time to execute the beginning of plan A, the one she wanted to use all along. All she had to do was have the courage to actually go through with it.

Taking a deep breath, she put the conspicuously folded newspaper sections on top of the other papers on the coffee table. She rose, quickly making her way from the living room through the family room and into the kitchen. Arriving at the storm door to the carport, she took another calming breath, giving herself one last opportunity to change her mind. She found the strength, her excitement overriding any nervousness she had. Stepping out, she walked around the front of her car, away from the road.

Walking briskly to the other side where Darren would park his car, she stepped toward the back of hers, as far from the door of the house as she could get. It was a calculated move. She wanted to feel exposed and she wanted him to know that this wasn't accidental. She wanted to greet him that way.

In all the years they'd been together, she'd never greeted him at the door naked. Early in their marriage, it never occurred to her. She was too busy acting like she thought wives were supposed to act... a bit like her mother acted, because that's the only person she could think of to model herself after as a wife. There were times years later she would do her housework naked, but that was when she was alone. He never came home to find her that way, waiting for him.

When she first became a mother, it wasn't practical to greet him any other way than fully clothed. There was always a little one in the house with her. She always had to think like a mom, which only reinforced the behavior of that role. Thoughts like that never crossed her mind.

It wasn't until that first vacation with their friends that she started to see herself differently; as more like the young woman she'd been in college, carefree and full of life. With her oldest away at college, and youngest at middle school, it was easy to return to those days of being naked around the house while doing her housework in the morning like she had before Neil was born, and it felt wonderful. It made her happy, and it turned her on. But it was something she did in private, not even Darren knowing she'd do that in the mornings.

The thought of surprising him first came to her Thursday night, soon after she'd masturbated to a powerful orgasm while lying on the floor of the bathroom. She was out in the kitchen, sitting on one of the dinette chairs, having a glass of wine as she watched the rain steadily coming down outside. Neil was downstairs and she could hear him having a grand time playing fantasy games, the TV on in the background to spur his imagination and keep him company.

She smiled, his happy voice bringing such joy to her heart. But in that same moment, she was longing for her husband. She wanted to make up with him; to pull him into her arms and make him happy.

"He deserves a nice welcome home," she thought, looking around the very room where they'd had the disagreement before he left. Staring again out the screen of the storm door, watching the rain fall beyond the carport past her car, she became inspired. "He deserves an incredible welcome home!"

It wasn't enough to greet him at the door naked. No, that wouldn't do. She wanted to really greet him; to show him just how much she missed him, and to prove the lengths she would go to make it up to him for how she acted. It would be a bold move, but just the idea made her tingle with excitement.

Standing next to her car, she struck a sexy pose, wearing nothing but her heels and a wicked grin. She caught the first glimpse of his Chevy past the edge of the bushes in front of the house. He'd slowed way down, never liking the way their vehicles would rut the gravel driveway at the end if you pulled in with too much speed. She saw him looking out the open driver side window, and she gave him a playful wave. His jaw dropped open, and her heart soared.

"That got his attention," she grinned happily, still waving as she opened her hips slightly, making sure her neatly trimmed bush was getting as much notice as her amazing bare breasts.

When he turned all the way into the driveway, she noticed something wasn't right. She was so focused on Darren, looking for his reaction, that she couldn't figure it out at first. She had just seconds to process what was wrong. When it registered, her face was the one staring in disbelief, while Darren started smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

"Holy shit! There's someone in the car with him!" she screamed in her head.

A panic set in and she froze, unable to move at first. Where she was posing was too close to the rear of her car. She'd chosen it for that very reason, but now it seemed foolish.

Her two escape routes were both flawed. If she took the closest path to the door of the house, she'd be running right in front of them, and she'd be totally exposed the entire way. Running back the way she came out would eventually offer a brief moment of cover when she rounded the front of her car, but she'd be exposed again when she raced to the door. Plus, it was the longer trip.

She had only seconds to process all of that, but it seemed like an hour. Oddly, Darren's laugh calmed her. In fact, it changed her entire way of thinking. It was a profound moment. She just didn't know it yet.

Deciding it was too late to run, she simply accepted her fate. Normally her fight or flight instinct would have kicked in, but for whatever reason she never even thought to cover up. She was too dumbstruck that her meticulous planning hadn't considered such a plot twist. Then again, Darren had never brought anyone home after a trip... ever. That included all the ones he'd made during their years in Indiana. There was no reason to think he wouldn't be alone.