Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I mean?"

"We're out here, sweetie. The way this country is evolving sexually, we're easier to find than ever."

"Then how come the first one I find happens to be married?"

"Some of us are... that hasn't stopped you from fucking me," she teased.

"I was talking more about ones that aren't married. Why couldn't I find someone like you before?"

Realizing he was lost in a mental loop of confusion, she turned around, her hand reaching out to gently stroke his enormous erection. She didn't want him to lose it knowing she needed to shock him with a dose of reality.

"Do you want the truth, Sam? Because it might be a little painful for you to here."

"If it helps me get past... yes, I want to know," he said, not wanting to say what was eating at him, but knowing she already knew it.

"Okay, but I'm going to be blunt."

"Please, Betsy. I think I need to hear this."

"Alright. You did this to yourself. And my guess... and it's just a guess, is that Karen did the same thing to herself. The reason you haven't found a woman like me is because you never gave yourself a chance to look. You both stopped looking in the eighth grade."

"What?"

"It's hard to mature sexually when you've picked out a partner that early in life. Neither one of you had a chance to experiment, or to experience variety. I'm not saying you didn't love each other. I'm sure you did, for a long time. But you fell in love not knowing if you would be compatible in bed. You made a lifetime commitment at what, fourteen? I didn't become the woman I am sexually until college. I can't imagine how naive I'd be if I'd made that kind of commitment to a guy when I was fourteen. You didn't get to explore desires, or fantasies, or fetishes... because you didn't know how. Sometimes that can spell disaster for a relationship. You end up resenting each other."

"Wow, that's... wow."

"I don't want to give you the wrong idea. I was wild in college, and Darren and I had some incredible times over the years, but nothing happened outside our marriage until I experienced my reawakening four years ago. I'm back to being more like the slut I was in school. Like I said, women in this country are starting to express their sexuality. I'd stopped once I got married. Now I'm doing it again. Thankfully I have a husband that encourages me."

"Trust me, I'm thankful too," he grinned.

"Did you ever consider those changes might be the reason Karen left? Is it possible that some guy is going fuck the living shit out of her, and she's going to wonder why she accepted living like she did, and she's going to ask how she can find someone like that? Or is she really just a cold fish?"

"Trust me, she's the fish. I can't see her ever doing the things you love to do."

She reached down further and squeezed his balls. Wanting to get her night back on track, she stared lustfully into his eyes. "Sammy, right now I'm not doing the things I love to do. I want you to fuck my ass... are you going to do me out here, or should we go inside," she winked.