Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling more relaxed, the three vodka tonics giving her a nice buzz, she handed Sam her bag, holding his hand as she led him toward the small underpass designed into the buildings.

"What's your room number, Sammy?" she asked, unsure of where they were going.

"325," he said nervously.

"Ooooh, the penthouse," she teased. "I knew you were a high roller. Darren said you were one of his best customers."

"I don't know about that. We are looking at signing a new contract, though."

"Well I hope you don't think I'm doing this to get you to sign it."

In truth, that had never crossed his mind until she said it. But even then, he knew better. The way she had reacted during their afternoon and evening so far spoke volumes. She was a sexually adventurous woman, but she certainly wasn't fake... not like his ex-wife had turned out to be.

"I know better, Betsy. I would never think that. Although I'm not really sure why you are doing this."

"I have a couple of reasons, if you must know. One, as you can probably tell, I love sex. Two, I really feel bad about teasing you the way I did at the house... you know, running around naked and not bothering to hide how I'm feeling. And third, to be honest, I really, really feel bad about opening up the can of worms regarding your marital status. I had no right to do that. I was just trying to be playful."

"I know. Look, Betsy, we don't really have to go through with this," he said as they arrived at the elevator. She pressed the button as soon as he said that, the heat in her stare telling him exactly the opposite. "Then again, maybe we do."

The door opened and she pulled him inside. "Trust me, we do, Sammy. We really do."

She launched into him as soon as the doors were closed, pressing his body against the back wall. Lifting her left leg at the knee, she slid it alongside his body, rubbing it hard. He instinctively grabbed it as she leaned forward, pressing her mouth against his, her tongue slipping past his parting lips. It was wet and steamy, much like it felt inside of the elevator car on the humid night. The trip was quick, the doors opening to their floor destination all too soon. But she continued to kiss him. In fact, she took his free hand, bringing it to her crotch, which was now exposed from her dress riding up.

He picked up the hint, quickly thrusting two fingers into her juicy snatch with ease. He slowly ground them in and out, until she nearly came. She grabbed his hand so she wouldn't, holding his fingers inside.

"Are you still thinking I don't want to do this?" she whispered into her ear, her hand grasping his thickness.

"Nooooooo," he groaned.

"Good. Let's go fuck," she snapped, taking his hand from her pussy, bringing his fingers to her mouth to suck them off first before leading him toward his room.

They walked along the pool side rooms, but she noticed they were all even numbers. Quickly getting the layout, they kept walking hand in hand, her leading the way as if she'd been there before. Cutting through the breezeway between the two buildings where the ice and vending machines for that floor was kept, they were now walking on the outer side facing that back road. It meant she was exposed to the town where she lived, and even though it was part of the more private section a perverse thrill ran through her.

She was about to enter a hotel room and have sex with a man that wasn't her husband, all with his knowledge and blessing. It was a huge step in their relationship, and a huge leap of faith regarding their trust in each other. There were no misgivings on her part. She and Darren had been married a long time and they'd grown so well together over the years. She knew in her heart that if he didn't want her doing it, he would never have said anything to Sam to begin with. She also had every confidence that he would have put an end to it after she changed sleeping arrangements, as it were, if he was uncomfortable with any part of it.

Instead, she kissed him on the cheek in the hotel bar to send him on his way. In turn he gave Sam a pat on the back and told him to enjoy his evening, a huge grin on his face. That gesture allowed Sam to relax and it paved the road for what she hoped would be a memorable night.

An hour and a half later, she was standing patiently as Sam fumbled with the room key. His nervousness was evident and she reached down to place her hand over his, helping him guide the key into the keyhole.

"Let me know if you need any help getting in my hole once we get inside," she winked.

It was her way of letting him know that she wasn't about to change her mind. In fact, she wasn't going to let him either. Once inside the darkened room she quickly dropped to her knees, unzipping his fly. He started to close the door, but she moved her foot, blocking him, keeping them in view.

"What are you doing, Betsy?" he asked nervously.

"Sucking your cock... I know it won't be as good as it will be a couple weeks from now once I learn how to deepthroat, but I don't think you'll complain," she teased.

"I... I mean... the door."

"I want to see you and I don't want the lights on. Just give me a few minutes and then we can have some privacy if you want."

His cock was eerily similar to her husbands. It was slightly shorter in length, but still at least seven inches, and it was almost the same width; nice and thick with more pronounced veins. The biggest difference was that he was circumcised. Licking his head first, she soon took as much as she could into her mouth, sucking him quickly for a few strokes. Then she removed his balls from his pants, surprising him when she took his hairy sack into her mouth and began bathing his scrotum with her tongue.

"Oh god... no one has ever done this to me before," he moaned.

"What's that, suck your balls?" she giggled.

"No... anything like this. Karen hated the idea of sucking me."

Betsy wanted to comment, but she knew better. It was likely that the sexual tour she was about to take Sam on would offer a lot more firsts for him. She wanted his undivided attention; the notion of his mind wandering could be distracting.

"Promise me, Sam. No more talk about Karen. There's no sense comparing since you've only been with her. Everything I do will seem different. Besides, I'm a slut. You know that."

"God yes... you're such a slut," he smiled.

"Well, you really don't know that yet. But if you'll let me, I'd love to show you," she smiled.

Taking his shaft in her mouth again, she began jack-hammering her face over his cock, holding him still with her hands on his ass as she forced her head back and forth as fast as she could. The drool was spilling past her lower lip, a heavy trail of saliva flowing down over her chin, onto her chest. The sound was almost frightening to him, and he wondered how she could possibly be enjoying what she was doing, as she would jam the head of his cock against the back of her throat, trying to impale more and more into her wide-open mouth.

The wild look in her eyes told him she was though. He'd never seen anything like it. While he promised Betsy he wouldn't compare it was impossible not to in his head. Having only been with one woman in his entire life, anything different was bound to spark those thoughts. What was apparent from the start was that he'd been shortchanged sexually his entire life. This was a woman that knew what she was doing and she loved doing it.

She wasn't trying to deepthroat him, but she was getting more and more used to the idea, wondering if she'd have the courage to go through with actually trying someday. Pulling off, she gasped, her mouth open as she caught her breath for a brief second. Standing, she kicked the door closed, leading him toward the king-sized bed by his cock, turning on a low-watt reading lamp along the way to provide some light.

Climbing onto the mattress, she crawled, showing off her shapely ass before flipping over. Staring at him, she slipped the top of her dress down over her shoulders, peeling the sleeves off her arms to make herself topless, her wicked smile making his cock pulse through the opening of his pants. Slowly spreading her thighs, her stiletto sandals running along the smooth bedspread, she hiked up the lower half of her dress to expose her pussy to him again.

She'd been naked for him earlier in the day, which he found alluring. And she'd flashed her pussy to him in the bar, which he found playful and exciting. This... this was lewd, and it was an open invitation. Yet he remained frozen in place, unable to believe his good fortune.

"Do you need help putting that big thing where it belongs, or can you do it yourself?' she asked, leaning back on her elbows, her legs bent at the knees; heels digging into the comfortable mattress.

He grinned and replied, "I'll do it."

He whipped off his suit jacket, tossing it onto the floor carelessly. When he began to fumble with his tie, she slowly shook her head. "Sammy, when a lady is asking you to fuck her, it's impolite to make her wait."

"What?"

"If I'd wanted to wait for us to get undressed, I would have taken this off," she said, lifting the hem of her skirt even higher, her neatly trimmed auburn bush now in view.

She giggled when he pounced onto the bed, burying his shaft into her tight cunt in a hard plunge. She squealed and rocked backwards, grabbing her ankles to spread her legs wider. Again, he had to fight the urge to think about that. His ex was mostly a passive lover with little or no imagination. He'd only been allowed to have sex in one position and it never varied. Here he was, fucking Betsy in what was technically a missionary position, but it was unlike anything he'd ever done before.

She placed her left calf on his shoulder, curling her hand around his neck to pull him into another hot, messy kiss. He was amazed at her flexibility and her lust-crazed passion. She was vocal, telling how great it felt, begging him to go harder... telling him what she wanted.

"Pull my nipples!" she screamed just as she was nearing an orgasm. He did, unsure of himself, only to flinch back a bit when she yelled, "HARDER!"

He wasn't sure if she meant how she wanted her nipples treated, or how hard and deep she wanted fucked. So he did both.

"OHMYGAAAWWWWWDDDDDDDD!" she bellowed. Her eyes rolled white, the explosive orgasm that rippled through her body making her shake and it startled him to the point he slowed for a half second.

"FUCK ME GODDAMMIT! DON'T STOP! DON'T FUCKING STOP!"

He didn't, instead grabbing her knees and spreading them wider. She growled and spewed, her lungs gasping for breath.

"YES! FUCK YES! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!"

In all the years he'd been married, he thought he knew what it was like to please a woman. Suddenly he wondered if his sweet Karen had been faking the entire time. Or perhaps she was just an unresponsive bitch. He decided to accept the latter as true.

Betsy put her feet back onto the mattress, using them to meet his thrusts. She was thrilled that he hadn't cum yet, a bit worried that their first romp of the night would be very short. She actually had prepared herself for the idea that he might ejaculate so quickly she wouldn't get an orgasm until they fucked a second time. More worrisome would be having to console him if he became embarrassed by that. With him only having one sexual partner, and from his description a passive one at that, it seemed to be a likely outcome.

Instead she discovered a stud with remarkable staying power. He was a bit clumsy, probably from the lack of experience actually fucking a woman, but he was gaining confidence with each magnificent thrust into her wet, wanting cunt.

She'd come back to earth for the moment, another orgasm simmering in her loins. When she sensed he was starting to tire, she licked at his ear an began imploring him to fill her with his cum. It wasn't something he ever expected to hear and yet it was exactly what he realized he'd been missing.

"Oh... Fuck! I'm close again, Sammy! Fuck me! Cum inside me, baby! I want to feel you cum inside me!"

That was a shock. It wasn't a comparison to his former wife. But this was all so foreign to him. Not just a woman talking in bed, but being so graphic. It pushed him past that magical point. Feeling his balls following her command, they contracted. Lunging forward, he rammed his cock deep inside and began firing bursts of hot, steamy sperm into her womb.

"AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" he howled. It was the first time in his life he'd ever aggressively expressed his true lust over an orgasm. Then again, he'd never fucked like that before. He'd only made love, and it was a passionless variety at that.

Betsy moaned, her back arching as she came again. Letting him know about it, screaming out a second time.

"AHHH FUUUUCCKK YEEESSSSSSSSS!"

He pulled out, almost as if he felt obligated to, the habit ingrained in him from years of being conditioned that once he'd climaxed, the sex was over. Betsy opened her hips, her hand searching for his hard cock, using her fingers to stuff it back inside. He collapsed on top of her, and she mewled seductively.

"Mmm... that's better," she sighed, using her walls to milk at his thickness. She held him tight, kissing his neck and cheek, telling him how incredible it was.

"Betsy, I... I..."

"Ssshhhh. I know, Sammy. I know," she whispered, tying to keep the moment from becoming too emotional for either of them. She wasn't in danger of anything coming from it. She felt the same thing he did; joyous warmth over sharing a special moment. It was something they both needed.

She needed it to prove that this was something she could handle, her inner confliction over her sexual reawakening having been a struggle for the last few years. While she wasn't certain of how Darren would feel when she came home, she felt confident he was going to be thrilled... and horny. He may have professed that he didn't want to be like Rob, but the bulge in his pants when he left the bar belied some of that. What she knew for certain was that no matter how much fun she'd just had, she loved her husband more than ever. He'd just allowed her sew some wild oats long after she should have had it out of her system, and she was so grateful for that.

In truth, they both knew before that night that it was never really going to be out of either of their systems. Their annual vacations with their friends the previous four years had proven that. They so looked forward to those weeklong getaways, because it gave them both a chance to be wild and push their boundaries together.

This was different, however, and it was huge step; one she was thrilled she'd had the courage to take. She was also thankful she had a husband that not only understood her wanting to do it, he accepted why; she wanted to be more like the Betsy of her college days, only a more mature and wiser version. For his part he encouraged her, because he was certainly reaping the benefits of those desires she had.

For Sam, he needed it to move on. This was proof that there was life beyond his ex-wife, and it was more exciting than he ever dreamed it could be. He always felt there was more to sex than what he'd been getting, but he never allowed himself to dwell on it. His marriage was much more important than that. With his eyes opened, he felt shortchanged. He wanted more. Having made it past that initial hurdle, he couldn't wait to find the next one and jump over it with the same unbridled excitement he'd just experienced.

His cock had slipped out of her pussy as it deflated over time, but she continued to hold him. In fact, she was kissing and licking at his ear, whispering naughty nothings to him as she enjoyed the closeness. It was another new experience for Sam, as he'd never been treated to any loving or touching after sex. His ex was the type that pushed him away and ran to the bathroom to clean up as soon as it was over. Betsy was instead basking in the glow of what they'd just done and her aura was spilling all over him as they cuddled.

Her fingers tenderly ran through his hair, and she felt his cock stirring against the inside of her thigh. She moaned happily at his response. "Hmm, you're like a horny teenager, Sammy... already raring to go again."

"Do you mean we... we can do it again?"

Pulling at his shoulders, she kissed him again as her hand slowly stroked his shaft. "I'm here until morning, sweetie. We're going to be doing it a lot more until then."

In his excitement, he rolled onto her, his wet sticky cock getting some leftover semen on the fabric of her dress, and he panicked. "Oh my god, Betsy. I'm so sorry."

"For what?" she laughed.

"For making a mess of your dress," he pointed.

She spread her legs, showing sperm that had been leaking out of her pussy for the last fifteen minutes, a huge pool having formed on the inside of the material underneath her ass. "That's what sexy black dresses are for, Sammy. They show off just how slutty I've been the next day."

"Still, I feel bad."

"Well don't. If I cared, I would take it off... and yet I'm leaving it on. But you can undress this time for me," she winked.

Three hours later, after a catnap and a midnight dip in the outdoor pool in the middle of the hotel grounds, they heading back to his room. They were dripping, having not bothered to take towels with them. She wanted to entice him, making him walk several steps behind her. The climb up the stairs was arousing all on its own, especially with the invitation she'd just offered him.

Her wet skin glistened from the amber security lights of the parking lot. His eyes were honed in on her incredible backside, and the sexy dimples on her lower back; all the while thinking about what she'd said when she climbed out of the water, stating bluntly about how she wanted him to fuck her in that delectable ass.

He fumbled for the key again when they reached his room, this time because he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was facing the railing and the empty street behind the hotel, slowly removing her bikini top with her back to him. She wadded it up in her hands, wringing out the water, before hanging it over the rail to dry. When she bent over and peeled off the white bottom, doing the same, he nearly came in his swim trunks. Her puckered hole was practically winking at him when she stood.

Her suit now hung properly, as she put it, she turned to face him, totally naked on the walkway in front of all the rooms... out in the open just like the first time he'd ever seen her.

"You're an angel, Betsy," he sighed, the glow from the lights behind her bringing that image to mind.

"More like a naughty devil. At least that's where my thoughts are right now," she said wrapping her arms around his neck. His hands went to her waist and they shared another hot kiss. "So, do you want to do it out here, or are you going to take me into your room?"

"What?"

She turned in his arms, his hands reaching out as she playfully bent over to grab the railing. Spreading her legs a bit, she looked back over her shoulder, that wicked smile he'd become so fond of nearly blinding him on the walkway.

Slowly swaying her hips, she cocked an eyebrow. "I asked if you want to fuck my ass out here, or would you prefer to do it in your room."

"Are you serious?"

"It's one o'clock in the morning, Sam. I'm only yours for another eight hours, but this is my way of letting you know you can do anything you want with me until then."

"Damn, Betsy," he whispered, unsure of what he should do, but also struggling with the desires she was spurring inside him. "Where the hell do I find a woman like you?"

"You found one like me. You just fucked one like me. I'm waiting for you to fuck me again," she cooed, wiggling her sexy ass again.