Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of turning heel, she decided on the closest route, walking directly in front of them. Moving slowly, her pride kicked in and she decided instantly to make the best of whatever this situation was going to become. Her plans had just been irrevocably altered and there was no way to get them back on track now. That didn't mean she was giving up on her ultimate goal, which was for him to take her to Washington for the weekend. Obviously, that was going to be a bigger challenge. He had to have something else in mind by bringing someone home with him, and that was going to have to be dealt with first.

She was excited for an entirely different reason. Accidentally flashing someone wasn't a crime; there was no real harm done. No one got hurt by her actions, so there was no reason to try and hide or to deny that it had just happened. She'd been caught in a playful moment meant for her husband and there was nothing she could do to change it. Instead she embraced it, wanting to see where the evening went. She had become so used to being a mother, planning out every detail in order to make things work that she'd forgotten how thrilling life could be when you had to play things by ear.

Her predicament reminded her of a couple of dares she'd done in college with Carrie and Paula. It wasn't the first time she'd been caught outside naked. With the image of her friends popping into her head, she felt no embarrassment. Instead, she just waved her fingers as she strutted past her car, making her way gracefully into the house. She moved slowly, almost seductively, accentuating the natural sway in her hips to draw attention to her shapely ass as she turned the corner around her car to head inside. In her mind there was nothing to be ashamed of. She was more turned on than she was before and that had her wetter than ever.

She went into the house knowing whoever was with Darren had already seen pretty much everything there was to see. Still, she didn't know who it was, so the appearance of modesty was at least implied. It was one thing to be caught in a compromising position like she had. It was something different altogether to be deliberately prancing around nude in front of company. The circumstances dictated that she cover up.

While it disappointed her that the evening she had envisioned had suddenly been turned upside down, she couldn't get over the fact that she was so turned on by being caught. In some ways it was so much better than if it had just been Darren. She wouldn't have predicted she would have reacted that way, but the wetness running down her inner thigh was proof enough. Instead of regretting her initial decision to do what she had or being resigned to the fact that her original plan had been derailed, she became resolved.

"I am NOT letting this ruin my weekend," she said defiantly.

Her mind made up, she walked to the living room to retrieve her robe, because in a way she had to. On the surface, the situation mandated she put something on. But the naughty side of her personality had already been unleashed. She'd cover up for her unexpected company, but it was going to be under her terms.

"B... BETSY?" Darren called out, wanting her to know if they were about to come inside. He was standing just past the open screen door, his guest still on carport.

"YES," she answered from the family room, walking slowly in their direction with the thin white garment clutched in her hand.

"ARE... ARE YOU DECENT?" he asked, coming into the house further, motioning for the handsome man that accompanied him to enter the house.

"I'd like to think I was before, but I'm working on it," she said confidently as she strode into the kitchen. She had timed her entrance perfectly, whipping the silky wrap around her gorgeous body in a whirl, her arms gliding effortlessly into the sleeves as it fell to her shoulders. The entire front was still open, but she nonchalantly raised her hands to the back of her head, flipping her long hair out from under the collar of the robe. In doing so, her bare breasts were thrust forward, her hard nipples pointing directly at them.

She'd practically invited them to stare and her sexy smile caught them off guard. They each had sheepish grins on their face, unsure what they should do or say.

Taking control of the moment, she floated toward the refrigerator, the robe flowing behind her as she moved. Taking out three beers, she grabbed an opener off the side of the fridge, held in place with a magnet. Putting them on the counter, she popped the tops off before slowly twirling in place, her perfect auburn hair flying as she spun, just like her open robe. Moving toward them like a predator, they actually backed up a half-step, making her giggle.

"Calm down... it's just a beer," she smiled again. Handing each of them one, she waited for them to take a long swig while taking one herself. Once they did, she leaned in toward her husband, giving him a long, steamy kiss, her hand cupping his groin, feeling his hard shaft.

"Well, at least I got your attention. Welcome home sweetheart."

"Hello gorgeous," he hissed, forgetting for a moment that he'd brought home a guest.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?"

"Huh? Oh... oh yeah. Where are my manners? Betsy, this is Sam Harmon. He's a customer of mine. Sam, this is my wife, Betsy."

"Hello Sam. Welcome to our home," she said as she held out her left hand, still not bothering to cover up her total nakedness; the entire front of her body exposed to the both of them.

He took it absentmindedly, not thinking that it wasn't the one a person would normally shake with. Then again, the beer was in his right, and he wasn't thinking straight. His eyes wouldn't stop roaming up and down trying to take it all in, thinking at any moment she'd come to her senses and cover up. Using her left hand had been a deliberate move on her part, as it gave her a chance to check out his ring finger, a subtle move from her college days.

She turned, pulling him forward awkwardly. He stumbled as she passed in front of him, bumping into her backside as she hit the brakes abruptly. It was another strategic move on her part, one she'd made many times in her earlier life. In doing so, she 'accidentally' trapped her hand between their bodies, and it allowed her to grab a quick feel of his cock.

"Hmm... I see I've made an impression on you too," she teased, her fingers delicately running up and down his hardness. He mumbled something undecipherable, and she gave his cock a quick pat, before taking his hand again and leading him toward the living room.

"So, you're single," she stated, glancing over her shoulder.

"Uhhhh... divorced."

"That explains the tan line."

"Tan line?"

"Where your ring used to be... I was concerned you were cheating on your wife because it's noticeable you're not wearing a ring."

"Uh... it's only been six months," he sighed. "I'm still learning to deal with it. The loneliness is horrible."

"How long were you married?"

"Five years, but we've been... well, we had been together since junior high school. She's the only woman I've ever, well... you know."

She was going to say something about how he ended his statement, asking him if his 'you know' meant that his ex-wife had been the only woman he'd seen naked. It would have been a cute line, what with her showing off her body to him. But she didn't go there, because she could tell in that instant that this woman had broken his heart. He was going to end that sentence with 'loved', but he couldn't bring himself to say it out loud.

"Don't worry, Sam. You're too handsome to be lonely too long. Just don't fall for the first woman that tries to snatch you up. You should play the field for a while."

"Play the field? I don't even know where the field is. I wouldn't even know where to start to get a date. We've been together... forever. I've never asked a woman out in my life. I mean, I asked Karen to go steady with me in eighth grade, and that was it. We've been together ever since. Well, we had been."

"That's all the more reason not to settle right away. You're still young, and like I said, you're very handsome. You'll be fine. All you need is a little confidence."

"Sure. I'll just go to the store and pick some up," he smiled, staring at the floor.

The conversation had quickly turned sour. First Betsy's initial plan went awry by Darren bringing someone home unexpectedly, and then when she tried to be daring and tease them a little, the mood was shattered by a guest that had all too recently been dumped. She didn't need to know the details of what happened. It was obvious she'd left him and that was all that mattered.

"I am NOT going to let this ruin my weekend," she repeated to herself as she motioned for Sam to sit on the couch. Darren was puzzled as he sat next to him, not only by his wife's initial behavior, but also that she was now playing counselor... and for all intents and purposes, doing it naked.

She left the men to the couch, moving to the other side of the coffee table. She sat across from them in a big, overstuffed chair, crossing her legs seductively, still leaving the front of her robe open. She saw no reason at that point to cover up. With Sam acting depressed, she thought the least she could do was offer him something besides a beer to cheer him up. After all, it was her line of questioning that brought up the bad memories to begin with.

She watched the two of them staring at her as she bobbed her foot slowly, her elegant black heel moving up and down. Her arms rested on the armrests, the beer in her right hand, her chest gently rising and falling with her breathing. She was calm, and that surprised both of them. Raising the beer to her sexy lips, she took a long draw as she leered at the two admirers across from her.

Finally, Darren spoke, unable to take the awkwardness any longer. "Betsy... what is this?"

"What's what, sweetheart?"

"What's... THIS," he stated, moving his hand around in a circular motion, referring to what was going on in the room. Or maybe it was what wasn't going on. He had no clue at that point.

"Well, I had plans to entertain you when you came home. But you brought company with you, so now I'm entertaining our guest."

"You're... entertaining?"

"I'd like to think so. Sam, do you find me entertaining?"

"Oh yeah," he grinned, at least some of his spirit coming back.

It ratcheted up even more when Betsy added, "You know, Darren, we still have time before Neil comes home. If you'd like, I can still entertain you the way I planned, and Sam can watch. You know how I love to be watched."

"What!?" Darren said, nearly coming out of his seat.

"You're probably right. That would be rude of me. I shouldn't do anything to you I wouldn't do to him. I'm a better hostess than that."

"Betsy, what in the world is this all about? Is this about the fight we had?"

She was surprised he went there, but she was glad that he actually brought it up. It gave her a chance to put things to rest in her mind. "First, it wasn't a fight. It was a disagreement. I wanted you to fuck me before you left, and you didn't want to."

Darren actually laughed at that. "I... I wanted to. I didn't have time. You knew that."

"True. That's why I've spent the week looking for a way to make it up to you," she grinned. Holding her arms out wide, she showed off more of her body. "Surprise!"

Shaking his head, he sighed. "Yeah, this is a surprise, all right. I can't believe you're sitting there like that."

"There's no point in covering up now, sweetie. Sam already saw pretty much everything there is to see when I walked around on the carport. If he doesn't like the view, he can look away."

"No, I'm good," Sam said, still grinning, realizing their banter was playful for the most part.

"Thank you, Sam. I appreciate that. So, sweetie, how else would you like me to entertain you before I take Neil to Justine's."

"Justine's? Why would you be taking Neil to the farm? It's not bridge week... it's not even Saturday."

"You're taking me to Washington this weekend."

"I'm what?"

"I want to see a movie I read about."

"What? Why in the world would I drive you all the way to DC to see a movie? They have a movie theatre here in town... or we can go to the one -"

"Holy Shit," Sam interrupted, his voice rising as he took his eyes off of Betsy, looking at the coffee table where she'd been staring off and on for the last minute or so. Poking his friend, he pointed at the folded section of the newspaper she'd left on top of the papers on the tabletop. "I think you need to go to DC, buddy."

"Betsy, is that what you're talking about?" Darren asked; his faced contorted into a question mark as he looked at the paper Sam was staring at.

"I see you've discovered my subtle clues," she winked.

"Are you serious about this?"

"Either you take me, or I'm going by myself. One way or another I'm going this weekend. I have to."

"You... what do you mean you have to?"

"Didn't you tell me before you left that I needed to learn to hold my breath for a long time?"

"Huh... maybe? I don't remember the context, exactly."

"Well I do... I remember it like you just said it. I've been thinking about what you said before you left since you left. I'd just asked you before that if you wanted me to give you a blowjob since you didn't have a lot of time. You made a comment about me holding my breath because I wasn't getting my way."

"Actually, I think it was the other way around."

"No, you complimented me on being a great cocksucker, and then you said I was going to have to learn to hold my breath a long time since you had to leave."

Sitting back, he shook his head. "Damn, I did say that, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did. And I didn't understand what you meant until I read the review for that movie. Now I know you want me to give better head."

"C'mon Betsy, I never said that. Ever! You just said yourself that I complimented you and called you great at it. I think I even told you you're the best I've ever had."

"Well, great isn't fantastic. Fantastic isn't incredible, and incredible isn't unbelievable. A girl has to have standards. What you were saying that day was if I was better at it... if I was able to... deepthroat, you would have stayed."

"I never said that either."

"Oh, I don't know. I think it's pretty clear if I were a better cocksucker, as you named me, you never would have dreamed of leaving before I did that to you."

"Sweetheart, you're making it sound like I don't care for how you do that to me. I've never said that. I don't think that... at all."

"So then you're saying you don't want me to go learn how to deep throat."

"Don't answer that, Darren. It's a trap," Sam laughed. Betsy looked at him; her head tilted slightly, the expression on her face one of bewilderment. She was silently questioning why he interjected with something so untrue. Sam stood, suddenly nervous. "You know, I've interrupted your evening long enough. I should go."

"It's afternoon," Betsy corrected.

"What?"

Her eyes darted toward the clock on the wall before returning to his. "It's two o'clock in the afternoon. It's not evening. And you're not interrupting. You're our guest. Please, sit down."

"No, I really should go."

Her foot kept bobbing, her face still angelic as she offered a naughty smile. "You didn't drive, and Darren and I aren't done talking. So please, have a seat."

"Betsy, I think you're making Sam uncomfortable."

Shrugging, she closed the front of her robe. "Suit yourselves. I didn't expect company, so I don't have anything else planned for entertainment. And I hope you don't expect me cook tonight. I haven't thawed anything. We were supposed to be leaving for the city this evening."

"You're serious about this, aren't you?" he said, picking up the paper that had the movie review. Then he picked up the other one, looking at where the theatre was located. "This isn't in a great part of the city. You know that, don't you?"

"I wouldn't expect it to be next to the Lincoln Memorial," she replied. "But if that movie critic can go there, I don't see why I can't."

"I'm not saying that. I just... you're really serious," he smiled, suddenly excited about the idea.

"Yes, I most certainly am. So, Sam, why are you here?"

It was a sudden change of direction. She'd answered Darren's question rather bluntly, and then moved her sights to him without warning. Suddenly feeling on the spot, he stammered, "P... pardon me?"

"What brings you to Northern Virginia? Darren never brings his customers home, so it makes me wonder why you're here now."

"Oh. Uh, I... I'm on my way to North Carolina to see my parents. Darren and I touched base on Wednesday and I told him I was driving down there. He said I should stay in town on the way and he'd take me out to dinner."

She gave a quick glowering glance toward her husband and said, "So, 'out to dinner' means bring him home with you?"

He became unnerved, knowing he had obviously made a mistake by not warning his wife he was bringing home company. He has no reason to believe she'd welcome him home the way she had. After all, it had never happened before, but she was right; he'd also never brought a client to the house before either.

Trying to make amends, he explained, "He got into town earlier than I expected and I didn't want him just sitting around in the hotel until tonight. So, I thought I'd bring him home to meet you. I was going to take him into the basement and fix us a drink. I didn't think it would turn into... this. I'm sorry, Betsy."

"I'm not upset with you, Darren. But I'm not sorry I greeted you the way I did. I'm also not sorry Sam got a free show. By the way, it's nice to meet you, Sam," she winked.

He chuckled. "You too, Betsy. I have to say you make a remarkable first impression."

"I try," she smiled. "So... drinks. That sounds like a wonderful idea; so does dinner," she said a she stood, her robe falling open again in the process.

"What?" Darren replied, reacting more to her flashing them again than her comment.

"Obviously I'm going to have to change my plans a bit, but I'm not cancelling them. So, we'll do what you want tonight, and we'll do what I want over the weekend."

"I'm not following you, Betsy."

"We're not going to be rude to Sam, sweetie. You invited him to stay in town, so we should actually entertain him. We can go to Washington tomorrow. But I already told you, I'm not cooking. I'm not in the mood to be a wife tonight. I'm in the mood to be a... well, just think of me in Chicago," she teased.

The images of how she behaved in the Windy City whenever they vacationed with their friends came quickly to mine, which had him questioning what she'd just said. "Wait! Chicago? You're not serious."

"I am now. I was actually planning to be that way with you and me in Washington, but like I said, that's going to have to wait until tomorrow now." She looked at Sam, leaning a little in his direction, her left breast popping more into view. "Basically, I act like the same girl no matter what city it is, but at least he knows how I'm feeling right now."

"You're sure. You're absolutely sure about this," Darren repeated, needing clarification.

"Of course, I'm sure. I've been naked all day waiting for you to come home. I was outside on the carport when you two showed up. What kind of mood did you think I was in? Besides, standing around here like I am now isn't changing that. I just don't want to say it in front of company and give him the wrong impression of me," she cackled.

"Okay. I guess you know what you want," Darren replied, his eyes widened as he shook his head, still not believing he was hearing her right.