Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"What are you two talking about?" Sam asked.

"Darren can explain it to you later," she said with a sexy wave of her hand. "I'm sure guys tell each other these kinds of things all the time. I have to go get ready. Sweetie, why don't you take Sam downstairs? You can play some pool or watch TV or something. I'm going to get dressed and pick Neil up at the bus stop. I'll take him out to Justine's, and then I can meet you both somewhere later for drinks and dinner. Where are you staying, Sam?"

"I'm at the Excelsior Inn," he replied.

"Oh, very nice. I hear that's the fanciest hotel in town. I've never actually been in one of the rooms, but they have an incredible restaurant... and expensive. We only go there a couple times a year. We can eat there" she grinned.

"We don't have to," he replied, not wanting to put them out.

"Nonsense. It's right where you're staying. Besides, this is business. Darren can put it on his expense account because you're a client."

"She's right about that," Darren shrugged. "That's why you're here."

"Oh, I think he's here for the scenery. The mountains are beautiful," she giggled as she stopped to cup her breasts. It was a moment of sexual folly, and it was totally out of character for her. At least Darren thought so. This was uncharted territory for them, and it was clear from the wild look in her eyes that she was the one directing where the night was headed. Especially when she turned and said, "Of course the valley is just as captivating, but he hasn't really seen that yet." Her lilting laughter made his cock flinch.

"Betsy, what in the world has gotten into you?"

"It's still the afternoon Darren. There's a lot of time to figure out just what is going to be getting into me." She was just being playful, wanting to make sure he knew she was willing to change her plans for him because he'd forced her to, but she wanted to be crystal clear that she wasn't going to change her mind about the trip to DC.

"So, your mind is made up."

"Yes, sweetie. Tonight is settled. I'll see you both at the bar around seven. Be a lamb and call in a reservation for dinner at eight. It'll be busy on a Friday night. I don't want to be eating at dinner at ten when I could be doing something naughty with you instead. I've been dreaming about how I could make up for upsetting you before you left for New York. This wasn't what I had in mind, but unlike you, I can be patient."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy pulled into the parking lot in front of the restaurant a little before seven. Finding her lipstick in her small black clutch, she applied a fresh coat over her full, luscious lips. Smacking them as she looked in the review mirror, she smiled, pleased with how that particular shade of red went with her outfit.

She loved how she looked, her long auburn hair pulled up on top of her head, held in place by a chic black barrette. The hairstyle showed off her sexy neckline, accentuated by the silver necklace and matching drop earrings she was wearing.

She struggled with what to wear before leaving the house, deciding instead to take several outfits with her. She didn't want to dress up at home and then drive out to Justine's farm, so she decided to dress for the evening once she arrived there, knowing her friend wouldn't care.

Neil was a bit surprised that he was met at the bus stop by his mother sitting in her car, but he didn't care once he found out he was going to Brendan's house. He loved going to their farm, the acres of surrounding land offering the two friends all kinds of ways to have fun. He was already thinking about swimming in the creek that ran through their property, having been unable to do it the last time he'd gone there because the weather had been bad.

With his bags already packed, his mother stopped at a Hardees's on the way out of town to feed him. It was a bit early for dinner, but he'd never complain about a roast beef sandwich and fries, especially when she bought him a strawberry shake to go with it. He ate in the car during the drive out to the country. The trip to the farm was a long one, taking about thirty minutes. By the time they arrived, he'd finished his meal and was ready to play.

Justine helped her decide what to wear, convincing her that a fancy restaurant required equally fancy attire. Betsy had originally decided it might be best to go more conservative, thinking she'd already bared the very essence of who she as a woman to Sam. There didn't seem a point in repeating that mistake again by dressing too provocatively. She already felt somewhat guilty for bringing up that he wasn't married, even though she didn't know the circumstances. Now that she did, getting him all worked up again over dinner didn't seem fair. In a way it seemed cruel.

She gave Justine a quick synopsis of what transpired when Darren came home, offering her the details of the beginning when she was discovered naked on the carport. She left out the part about flashing them for the next hour or so while they talked, not wanting to give her friend the wrong idea. Still, they had a good laugh over the part she'd confessed.

Even with that, Justine insisted that she should dress for her mood.

"Women don't get as horny as you are that often, Betsy," she reasoned.

"Are you kidding? You obviously don't know me as well as you think you do," Betsy countered. "I'm horny every day!" Her candor had them both laughing again.

"Well, I guess I am too. It just didn't seem ladylike to say that to someone else. But if that's the case with you too, why are you questioning me? If you feel that way, dress the part. That old skirt and blouse are so outdated it's not funny. Wear the dress."

"I wore this in Chicago four years ago," she scoffed. "That's outdated."

"Little black dresses never go out of style, Betsy. Mark my words... with your body, that'll look fabulous on you twenty years from now."

"Yeah, right," she scoffed sarcastically.

"I'm dead serious. You've already had your kids. Your figure is amazing. You know it's going to fit like the day you bought it, and it will still look incredible."

Holding it up in front of her while she looked in the mirror, she nodded, her naughty grin reappearing, thinking of the day she purchased it, and the incredible night with her friends that it led to. The night of her reawakening.

"I really do look good in this," she agreed.

Gone were any feelings of guilt over what Sam might think. She was back to thinking about her husband. She'd been denied the opportunity to fuck his brains out as soon as he came home like she'd hoped, because Sam was with him. Having to change her plans on the fly, she decided to go with trying to turn him on over dinner... teasing him to get him hard and keep him that way.

"That's what he gets for not letting me know he was bringing someone home," she said beneath her breath, a wicked grin on her face.

An hour later, she was outside the restaurant in that little black dress; the one she wore the first night she ever went to a Playboy Club. It was short, and backless, and the front showed more cleavage than almost anything else she owned. She was sporting the same high-heeled sandals as well, although she wished she'd had time to have her nails done. She'd gone with French tips that time, while they were now done up in a brilliant glossy red.

"At least they match my lipstick," she nodded as she checked her look one more time in the mirror before putting the cartridge back in her purse.

She started to open the door, but stopped herself. Looking down at her outfit, a tingle ran through her body. Her nipples were hard, the fabric of the dress making them poke out. With the design, she'd had to go braless, and that had her thinking about what she'd hinted at to Darren earlier.

"If I'm feeling like a slut, I have to at least act like one for him," she grinned. "Party protocol three it is!" Her reference was to the code she and her friends Paula and Carrie used while in college, and later on their vacations together in Chicago. That particular one was to signal they were going totally without underwear for the night. Just saying that aloud brought them to mind, and the naughty thoughts that accompanied it had her excited.

Raising her hips, she reached underneath the hem to find the elastic top of her panties. It took a minute or so, mainly because she was looking around to make sure she wasn't seen, but eventually she'd wiggled them down her thighs. Once over her shoes, she wadded them up and put them in the glove compartment.

"I don't know anyone that puts gloves in there... maybe they should call it the panty compartment," she joked, the sudden thrill of being without them making her wet. "I wonder if I can show Darren I don't have them on without anyone else finding out."

The soft melody from the piano was wafting through the cavernous room when she entered. The hotel and its accompanying restaurant really were the best in the town, and it wasn't even close. Having a full-time pianist was testament to the level of elegance they strived for. It was dimly lit and she waited by the door a moment to allow her eyes to adjust.

The lobby was crowded with people waiting to be seated; unfortunate souls that didn't have the forethought to call in a reservation. She only hoped she wouldn't end up being one of them, wondering if Darren had remembered to do like she'd asked and get them a table at eight. Finding a path, she navigated toward the podium and the young girl in the tasteful dress standing behind it.

Betsy never bothered to stop. Instead she moved past her, turning to the right, entering the smoky bar. She didn't really care for cigarettes, but she didn't pass judgment on those that smoked. It was the day and age where it was readily accepted. Even more so in a state that earned an incredible amount of tax dollars growing tobacco, like Virginia.

Spotting her husband in the corner, sitting facing her at a high-top table, she moved toward him, conscious that his weren't the only eyes on her. She had the attention of the entire bar, including Sam. Swaying her hips as she moved, she landed hard with each step, knowing it would make her breasts bounce underneath the front of her dress. She loved how free she felt going without a bra.

"Vodka and tonic, please," she casually remarked to the bartender as she passed by, her eyes never leaving her intended target... her husband. Darren was practically drooling, and her mixed drink showed up in what seemed like mere seconds after she finished devouring his mouth during the hot, wet kiss she greeted him with.

"Hello, handsome," she hissed. Turning to their guest, she patted him on his thigh. "Hello, handsome number two."

"Wow, you look incredible Betsy," Sam replied, to which Darren agreed.

"Thank you," she said as she carefully climbed up onto the high barstool, not wanting to do any more flashing than she already had that day. Crossing her legs once she sat, she took a sip of her stiff drink, sighing sexily as she settling in.

She tried to make small talk, but her conversation partners were distracted. At one point, she actually looked around to see if there was something happening behind her that had their attention. Instead of looking her in the eyes, Darren was looking at her chest. And Sam was looking past her, unable to make eye contact.

"Would it be easier for you to look at me if I got undressed again?" she finally asked.

"NO!" Darren barked, drawing attention to them.

"That's okay... I'm good," Sam said nervously, looking at her and then quickly looking away again. He kept doing that, like he was stealing glances, but shying away from actually looking.

"What is going on with you two?" she whispered. "Seriously, you're making me feel self-conscious."

"We're fine, dear," he replied. That slip up was the key. Darren almost never called her dear unless something was bothering him. She was always Bets, or sweetie, or something along those lines. When he said dear he might as well have been saying dammit. Something definitely was different about how they were acting from when she left them at the house.

She finished her drink and was well into another, suffering fifteen more awkward minutes of her questions and non-answers from the men. She was about to call it a night and just head home when Sam excused himself to go to the bathroom. That was her chance to find out what was really going on. She just couldn't believe her ears when Darren told her.

"WHAT!?" she snapped, again bringing attention to her tall table.

"Sshhh! Quiet, Betsy."

"Where the hell did you get the idea that I want to sleep with... I'm sorry... I guess I should say it more bluntly than that. You actually think I want to fuck Sam!"

"That's what you said. At the house!"

"I said at the house that I want to fuck Sam. I said that... you actually heard me say that!"

"Well, not in those words."

"That's because I never SAID those words. Why would you tell him that?"

"Because you said you were feeling like you do in Chicago."

"Yes, I am. I'm feeling like a slut. I meant that I'm feeling like a slut."

"Hold on a second Betsy. You said you weren't in the mood to be a wife tonight, and that you're in the mood to be... and then you stopped yourself. And THEN you told me to think about how you are in Chicago. How do you act when we're in Chicago?"

"I just admitted that. I act like a slut! But that doesn't mean..." She stopped herself, running through the conversation they'd had in her mind. Closing her eyes, she recounted everything. It was one of her gifts. One that usually drove Darren nuts because she seemed to remember every stupid thing he ever said and bring it up later when it suited her.

Not this time though. She was the one that wasn't clear in her communication. She'd told them that. By not wanting to call herself a slut in front of someone she'd just met, even though the fact that she was naked at the time already implied just that, she'd opened herself up for second guessing. But still, it was incredulous for Darren to think that she meant she wanted to fuck Sam. And she adamantly pointed that out.

Darren was just as resolute in defending himself. "Betsy, you admitted to him you like to be watched. And then you said it would be rude to do something with me you weren't willing to do to him. How was I supposed to take that?"

"Oh God," she groaned, rolling her eyes, "I was teasing you, Darren He wasn't supposed to be there. I was trying to make sure you knew I'm serious about going to DC. I didn't mean that."

"That's what I thought too, but you kept it up. That's why I asked. In fact, I asked you if you were sure twice, Betsy. TWICE," he said, holding up two fingers. "And you said 'Very'."

"Actually, I said of course I was sure," she replied with a resigned sigh.

"Okay... my point is you agreed, and that's why I said if that's what you want, then okay. I wasn't going to argue with you standing there naked like you were. Even now that you're dressed, you're wearing the exact outfit you wore the first time we acted on our new lifestyle, or whatever you want to call it. You obviously want sex."

"I wanted sex the day you left, you big buffoon. If you would have fucked me then, none of this would be happening now."

He looked at her, and she looked back. And they busted out laughing.

Darren shook his head, a shocked sigh coming from his chest. "You even said you've never been in a room in the hotel before. He thinks you want him... well, us."

"Wait, him... or us?"

"He thought him at first, but I told him you did threesomes... even a foursome once or twice. That's probably our out. He didn't seem too thrilled to be doing something with me in the room."

"So that's it? I just bluff and say I want a threesome and you think he'll just back down?"

"You know, I'm not sure. He's pretty infatuated with you. I know a lot of that has to do with how you introduced yourself to him. I mean, you have to admit, you standing there naked on the carport was a pretty awesome way to welcome us home."

"Welcome you home, Darren. I did that for you. I still can't believe you didn't call to tell me."

"I'm sorry Bets. It never occurred to me that you'd do something like that."

"Which was why I did it... so, he's infatuated?" she asked, her smile letting him know that revelation excited her.

"Why wouldn't he be? Look at you. You're a goddess. And after all he's been through, it had to be a nice surprise for him too."

"Fuck," she said quietly, her voice shaking.

"What's the matter?"

"I forgot. He's divorced."

"So?"

"She broke his heart Darren. I can tell. He made those comments about not ever having dated anyone but her... then I make that stupid comment about playing the field. No wonder he's acting like he is now. He really thinks I want this."

"I'm not following."

"No kidding. Look, how good of a customer is he?"

"How does that factor into this?"

"If he's not much of one, then, well, this is an easier decision. If he's a good one..."

"Well, he hasn't been, but he's going to be. That's one of the reasons why I invited him. He was already in the top ten, but if things pan out the way they seem, he's going to be the top client in my district by the end of the year... which would make him in the top three in the whole company."

"Fuck," she said again, her mind becoming more conflicted with each answer.

"What decision? What are you talking about Betsy Thomas?"

"Look I need to ask you something. And I want you to take this seriously, because we're heading into some seriously uncharted waters, Darren."

"Okay," he responded nervously.

"If you thought I wanted this before I showed up here tonight, were you actually going to let me do anything?"

"Well, yeah. That's what I thought you wanted. And I want you to be happy... always."

"What do you want?"

"I don't understand your question."

"If you went to all the trouble to tell Sam about us in Chicago, and you led him to believe that's what I wanted tonight because somehow that's what I led you to believe, does that mean you're okay with it?"

"Am I okay with what, you being with Sam?"

She looked at him, searching his eyes, trying to see what he was thinking without having to answer his question directly. She never dreamed she would be asking the man she loved how he felt about her sleeping with another man. Then again, she never asked him when they had their adventures in Chicago. It happened because of Paula, and Betsy took the lead, telling Darren she needed him to follow it and trust her. It worked ever since because of just that; they trusted each other. And that's what she saw in his face now... trust.

"Yes," she said quietly, her pussy tingling just from saying the word out loud.

"Is that what you want?"

"I don't know. I like the idea of it. But I honestly don't know. I never dreamed you thought I would mean that. This isn't what I had planned for my weekend at all. We were supposed to be heading to DC."

"I get that. And I'm sorry me bringing Sam home changed your plans. Look, I don't want you to think its something I wanted. I'm not Rob."

"I know you aren't, sweetie. And I'm not Paula. I'm never going to be Paula. I would never cheat on you."

"I know that, sweetheart."

"Okay, so, I'm not Paula, and you're not Rob. But the question remains. I know this isn't something you wanted, but you did tell Sam... so he's thinking it is. Or at the very least, he thinks it's what I want. And let's be clear, because you kind of sugarcoated it a minute ago to be polite. I'm not talking about being with Sam. We are talking about me fucking Sam."

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers