All Comments on 'Better Off Dead'

by aFutileResistance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love this

I am in love with your writing style, this is another wonderful story. This BDSM dynamic is amazingly written! I know you just posted this but damn, I can't believe it doesn't have more attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Promising Start

Well that was a very easy 5 stars and by that I mean you made writing look easy. It was a brilliant start that will hopefully lead to more.

That issue of right feeling wrong person can be horrific only in this case it could lead to right feeling from the right person.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OK

I understand what happened, I'll reserve further comment for any further parts.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

I'd like to request more please. This is a great beginning to a multi-part story and it could be a really good experience for your Mariah as she grows into a classy lady from a shy nervous tizzy of a subby girl. It's also a good chance for Eli to mature into a wonderful partner and Dom as their relationship slowly improves or explodes or bounces off the roof (You're the author here).

The_Wandering_StrayThe_Wandering_Strayalmost 4 years ago
Truly enjoyable

This was a beautiful piece of work. I loved the dynamic between the two characters, and there was also a certain arch to the story. I love how it started out kind of slow (but certainly not in a negative way) then buit to a climax and then also has a nice ending to really set this story a part for just being good to great. Anyways what I am saying is I enjoyed it, and I am very thankful for you taking the time to write it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraFutileResistance@aFutileResistance
If you've been following my channel for any length of time you'll notice I have a number of stories that are unfinished at the moment. I am the kind of person who will immerse myself into something only to jump to the next thing as soon as the idea hit me. I'm going to take ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES