All Comments on 'Bettina's Oral Arguments Ch. 01'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
barbeemtn6439barbeemtn6439over 1 year ago

I can't wait for a follow-up story to see this young man eating this older woman's pussy. I think all older mature women should have a relationship with young men.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Interesting start looking forward to future chapters. Thanks for the read.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Well-written, interesting story. But why such a short chapter? 4 stars for your teasingly short chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know you have three parts posted. I want to say I think I had oral sex with two older women who may have felt the same way because of the coercion I had to use to convince them. One seemed to almost push me away, but it was Valentine’s Day and we were at my place. She did like procreational sex, and once put her dead husband’s cologne on me and cried out why did he leave her while riding me and gripping my chest. Her squeezing my chest kept my erection, so she enjoyed sex and thought about her ex-husband while I was just a tool. I was amazed she had me just to give her pleasure while reliving her marriage.

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Their mouth, not "there" mouth

erectus123erectus123about 1 month ago

Great story revealing the oral tradition in its fullest scent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract reade...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES